Protecting My Inheritance Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CarolsPet
CarolsPet
52 Followers

We sat and chatted small talk. They delicately ate their cakes and I tried to follow their lead. When they had finished Felicity broke the silence.

"Simone it is very nice for you and Jill to invite us here for tea. Betty and I have enjoyed ourselves and Betty has loved meeting my new daughter-in-law. Father Christmas and his workers have done a great job.

"I brought Betty here not just because she is a friend but in a small way to comment on how well you have done today playing my daughter-in-law. What do you think Betty?"

"Oh, she's wonderful," said Betty, "I love her make up. Did Jade do that for you?"

"No," said Jill, "she taught me what I should do and I made up Simone myself this afternoon."

"Well, its wonderful dear. You have a real talent. The make up is a little bit more assertive than you or I would wear but the emphasis on the eyes is lovely, particularly the pale mascara. It makes you look at her eyes. And I love her bright red lips and how they match her nails. Very pretty."

"Stand up Simone!" said Jill, "and show Felicity how well your dress fits you. Turn around for us."

I gently rose to my feet, moved into their circle and turned around.

"What do you think Betty?" said Felicity.

"Darling you look very good but if you came to me for a make over there are things I would improve. Your make up looks lovely. The dress is of a course fabric and that doesn't show you off well but I know Felicity wanted you to wear that dress. For me I would have put you in a better fitting dress of finer fabric showing off your shape better. And I want to improve that shape. I think you are about an 18 size and for that you need an extra bra size and be slimmer in the middle. In the fitting we put you into a tighter girdle so I know I can fit one on you. That would give you more shape and to enhance the curves. I do sell some knickers with shaped inserts which would round up that bottom. But you carry the dress well. Does it feel comfortable?"

I didn't know what to say. My body had fitted into the underwear after I had put it all on and the dress just seemed to float over the top. I remembered being fitted into the tighter girdle and it wasn't pleasant. So yes in the current underwear I did feel comfortable. But I had gone along with this as a one off. I didn't want a repeat.

"Betty, thank you" I said. "Physically I feel comfortable and I am pleased to do this for Felicity as her Christmas present. But underneath I still feel like a man."

As tea was coming to the end, Betty started talking about her growing business.

"Reading that article in our trade magazine was a real change to my business outlook. We started to bring men into the buying decision and into our thinking. Firstly by inviting them to join shows, then offering a dedicated fitting and makeover opportunity. We are finding new ways of expanding the business."

"You are?" said Felicity interestedly.

"Yes, we realise that a man cannot become a woman simply by wearing their clothes. Some men want to go further. They realise there are styles and mannerisms that we girls learned as children and carry as being natural. Let me give you an example. Look at how we girls sit on a chair when wearing a dress. The three of us have been sitting with our legs politely at an angle to our bodies. In that way no one can see up our skirts. Men never learn that."

She turned to face Simone.

"Simone I am wearing a shorter skirt than you and I'm also wearing stockings. To date as I sit here no one has seen my legs above my skirt hem. In contrast I have seen your legs under your skirt up to your stocking tops four times and on two of those occasions I have seen right up to your knickers."

I looked embarrassed.

"You need to learn how to sit when wearing a skirt. There is much more to wearing a skirt than getting the underclothes right and there is more to being a women than putting on the clothes. There is deportment in the way you sit and present yourself. We see this education as the next step."

"You do?" said Felicity.

"Yes , my friend Julia owns a small hotel in the next town and we are starting to set up evenings for couples where both parties wear a dress. We organise a deportment event where a small group can learn how to present themselves as a women in the unthreatening environment with their partners. That way everyone is in the party. We have dinner afterwards and stay over the night. Its very friendly."

"Would you be interested in that?" Felicity asked Jill.

I had to interject. "I definitely wouldn't!" I exclaimed. "I'm doing this as a one-off Christmas present and when this is over Jill has promised to destroy the dress and I can go back to being Simon full time."

My outburst was meet with silence broken by Felicity looking at Jill.

"You have promised to destroy it?" Felicity asked Jill.

"Yes, said Jill. "It was bought for a purpose and that purpose is satisfied. So tonight the dress goes."

Both Betty and Felicity looked disappointed at this revelation. I think both realised this was probably the right time to leave.

"Thank you for today," said Felicity, "this is my best Christmas present ever."

Jill showed Felicity and Betty out at the door. She was with them for about five minutes and I could hear them chatting at the door. There were some laughter and clearly all three women had had a good time. I stood quietly in the lounge and waited for Jill to return. I wasn't sure what was going to happen next. I hoped I could strip off now this event was over.

Jill came back into the room looking very happy.

"Thank you dear! You were wonderful! Felicity says that is the best Christmas present ever. She loved it and thanked you and me very much. Betty thought you were very good and complimented you on how far you have come in such a short time."

"Did you enjoy it?" asked Jill.

I didn't know what to answer. I didn't want to say I did enjoy it. It wasn't as bad as I had thought. Initially I was terrified what Betty may think of me but I found myself relaxing. I was left with mixed feelings. I couldn't say I didn't enjoy it.

Jill moved towards me and embraced and kissed me. I slightly lost my balance and wobbled on my 2 inch heels.

"I love your perfume," she said taking my hand, "let's get those shoes off and then go upstairs to bed."

"But Its only 6.30," I protested.

"Then you have plenty of time to fuck me haven't you," said Jill.

I followed Jill up the stairs. I sensed she was very excited. I followed her into the bedroom. She faced me.

"Turnaround," she said and as I did so she reached up, unfastened and unzipped the dress.

"Take it off," she said. I wriggled the dress off using my hands to free the arms. The dress slithered down my white silky slip onto the floor. Whilst I was removing the dress, I saw Jill open the bedside drawer. When I resurfaced she was holding a pair of scissors.

"Give me the dress," she said.

I passed her the dress.

"Simon," she said, "this is your reward for going along with everything today."

She cut the dress with the scissors and ripped it into two.

"This is the end of this dress. It served its purpose and then became an embarrassment to both of us so it's gone."

I felt and looked relived. I stood there motionless, still standing in a white silky slip not sure what I was supposed to do next. As I hesitated I watched her as she stripped naked.

"Now come and kiss me!" she commanded.

As I moved forward towards her she continued, "I want you to fuck me like a woman. Start here!"

She reached out for my hands and put them on her breasts.

I kissed her on the lips and nudged her towards the bed. Together we fell onto it. I moved my hands to cushion the fall and then replaced them on her breasts.

"Lick them," she ordered, "suck the nipples!"

I bent down and started to suck her nipples. Her hands caressed my head, rubbed my ears and then slipped down onto my neck and back. I felt her hands playing with the silky slip moving down so she could feel my bra strap. As I stated to pull my head away from her nipple the hand came up and gently pushed my head back down

"Oh no my dear," said Jill, "you have a lot of kissing and sucking to go before my breasts are satisfied. Try the other nipple."

I moved my head across to the other breast and started to suck her nipple.

As I sucked on her nipple, her hand on my back kept exploring. Running up to my neck then back down to play with my bra strap. Using her fingers to pull the strap away from my skin and then letting go as the elastic pulled it back into position.

"I think the first one needs a bit more attention," said Jill gently pushing my head towards her other breast. I moved across to the first nipple.

Sucking her nipples carried on for some time before I was encouraged to transfer my licking and sucking skills to her cunt.

I slipped down between her legs so my body lay below her legs and I ended up kneeling on the floor. I licked her slit opening it, attacking her clit then slipped back to her cunt pushing my tongue into her. Her hands were on my head guiding me, encouraging to continue. I shared the attention of my tongue equally between clit and cunt. Any attempt I made to lift my head was met with gentle downward pressure and an encouragement to continue.

"My cunt needs much more attention," she kept saying. My tongue was getting tired with the attention when suddenly she moved under me. "Stand up!" she commanded.

I stood up at the side of the bed. She stood up beside me and bending over, she lifted my slip and pulled down my knickers. She undid some of the suspenders on my girdle rolling it up and releasing my cock. She bent down and I felt her mouth on my cock. The girdle was rubbing against the base of my cock and I could feel it as she bobbed on my cock. I was getting very excited. I could sense Jill was close to the boil.

Things then moved quickly.

She lifted her head off my cock and reached up to kiss me on the lips.

"Fuck me!" she said, "fuck me hard!"

I helped her get onto the bed on all fours. I positioned myself behind her. Lifting my slip so and taking hold of my cock, I slammed it into her sopping wet cunt.

"Give it to me! Let me have it!" she shouted in her excitement.

As I fucked her, I leant forward and felt my bra cups touch her back. Fucking her I felt the fastened suspenders tension and pull on my stockings exciting me as the nylon moved across my smooth skin. I grabbed Jill by the shoulders pressed my body into her and rammed myself in deeply.

As Jill told me later at that point she was in heaven. I didn't realise the perfume she had made me wear was that used by Karen so as Jill said when she closed her eyes she was with Karen. That was enhanced by my silky underwear which hid my rough skin and made me feel feminine. But this was different. This wasn't being fucked by Karen. The cock filling her cunt was alive!. Jill said it was perfect. All the tenderness and softness of a women in the foreplay but the cock of a man and the fuck with the aggression only a man can deliver. And the climax! When I filled her cunt, she came like never before. She said she felt so feminine. So in control to be able to direct and orchestrate the fuck to her agenda.

We collapsed onto the bed as I slipped out of her. Everything I was wearing was crumpled and only half on.

We lay quietly for a few moments savouring the experience. In the silence I sensed that whilst the dress has gone, the underwear might be used again. From Jill's demeanour I think this has been too good not repeat.

With that she rolled over and kissed me on the nose.

"This was a wonderful ending to the day dear," Jill said. "Thank you!"

The End


CarolsPet
CarolsPet
52 Followers