All Comments on 'Protecting My Inheritance Ch. 04'

by CarolsPet

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

In certain circles it is said that the English men are pussies and fagots. Your story confirms this as well as it confirms that most British women are sluts who have sex with anyone, even women. So you didn't tell anything new with your story but only confirmed that the English are really a laughable people!

Paul4playPaul4playalmost 3 years ago

This is a great way to end the series!

I have enjoyed the story from femdom through incest into forced feminization....

Thanks!

But if you want to start another story....it is time to buy him a new dress, following Betty’s suggestions for finer fabric and a better fit.

And then a weekend at Julia’s small hotel in the next town.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Well, someone has to be on the bottom of the barrel. You win.

madetoobeymadetoobeyalmost 3 years ago

A believable story based on a realistic premise. A 5 from me. Hope you've more stories to follow.

CarolsPetCarolsPetalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks to all my followers and those who selected one of my stories as a Favourite. I am going to pause now and reflect on the comments. More stories in my head but not sure when they will get onto paper

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartalmost 3 years ago

An interesting premise that had some promise but unfortunately got worse and worse. I know you are writing for your own fetishes that won't mesh with everyone else's but still, not a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What total Shit! Just kept getting worse... so she dominates and emasculates he husband all all you fuckers are ok with this? AND she still is fucking CHEATING with Karen. WOuld have been better to have an explosion from Jim andmleave all their sorry asses and divorce with half the house. Waste of my F time. you should tag this shit better instead of tricking your readers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I was hoping that he would regrow a pair and ask for a divorce after the house had been transferred into the wife’s name. To gain revenge!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCarolsPet@CarolsPet
Newly retired living in Yorkshire UK inspired to document and share stories imagined in my head. My stories focus on women in control. I like stories to have a happy ending.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES