All Comments on 'Protection'

by edrider73

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More Rape

Is that all you got? How About this? After killing everyone at the clinic you just created another Columbine massacre waiting to happen. Stupid fuck. You don't write stories with underage kids. Even if you tried to justify it with parental permission. Now the parents get to spend time in jail. 1

GlennOGlennOabout 10 years ago
Should be required reading for all sex ed classes...

I think you make some really valuable points that a lot of guys would object to, and complain about, and just in general, be jerks about.

I'm a guy, and have been a teacher. I don't think most schools would allow your story into their curriculum, but it should be made required reading for all of those who are "born again" and object to any sort of sex ed!

Keep up the good work.

Aloha from Hawaii,

Glenn

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great imagination!

I'm going to second Glenn & say I wish this could be required sex ed reading! The thought you put into this is inspiring. I found this to be a riveting story. Not arousing for me personaly, but very absorbing. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Dickie thought about it.

And an idea came to him. HE got some big black men with huge cocks to kidnap all the girls involved and hold them in a run down house in the projects. They blindfolded the women so they never saw their kidnappers. The men raped the girls repeatedly until they all ended up pregnant. They held them until it was too late for them to have abortions, then they set them loose. Dickie had his revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
back story ?

This sounds like it could be the back story behind the Columbine massacre, would sure be a reason for it

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Of course Dickie was no fool

He got a copy of the video showing exactly what they had done to him and then led the Police right to their doorstep. Everyone involved was arrested and sent to prison for years and years and years. The Company people went away for the longest times. But all the girls spent 8 to 10 years in prison, thereby ruining the rest of their lives. He sued his parents so that he was granted emancipation. He sued the Company and all the girls and their parents. By the time all the insurance companies paid out, Dickie had millions. He moved across the country to a wonder beach house where he continued to screw girls and women alike, all without protection. You see, when they did what they did to him, they effectively sterilized him. None of his swimmers were making it out into his sperm. So he screwed away without fear of reprecusions. The end to another ridiculously stupid story by Edrider in which the men never seek retribution or revenge and just accept being fucked up. Stop writing this crap Ed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This Has To Be

One of the biggest piles of crap written here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
That was fucked up

So when Dickie gets home and semi recovers, his brain snapped and another Jeffrey Dahmer is born. He whacks his mother and father. Then returns to the clinic. Mrs. Roberts asked why he was back. Those were the last words she ever said. Sam and Tiffin giggled when they saw him. Too bad he liked them. 5 down and more to go. Each assistant and everyone else in the clinic except the orderlies. Current football players? Not anymore, he only kneecapped them all. They lived, but would barely be able to walk for the rest of their lives.

Pretty stupid comment right? Same for this fucked up story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Too funny!

Great story, five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiotic!! MINUS 5*!!!

Only laughable!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
LOVED IT!

So so fully its really tongue in cheek but I wonder if could be done on the NHS?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Another disgusting story by this psychopathic author

Ed definitely needs psycho treatment.

Score 1* (lowest available here)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

lol at all he butthurt men who clicked a noncon story and didn't expect the guy to be on the receiving end and writing their own murder fanfic in the comments

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous