Protection from a Bully

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pam, your body is amazing!" I told her as I continued to admire her from behind.

"Thank you." Pam said still not turning around.

"Would you please turn towards me?" I asked her.

Pam turned towards me and I got my first look at her front side. Her white g-string appeared to be see-through in the front. Her bra was lace. She looked around a good amount. She didn't make much eye contact at first.

"Pam, I can't stop staring at your body. Wow, your body is unreal." I told her looking her up and down.

"Thank you. I'm now realizing that I don't believe another man has seen me like this other than Steve." Pam said and as she finally made eye contact with me.

"He is a lucky guy to get to see this everyday." I told her.

"He is, but after fifteen years of marriage, he doesn't look at me anymore like you are right now." Pam

"Really? He doesn't look at you and think about all the ways he wants to fuck you?" I said.

"No, I haven't had that look in a long time. And he has never asked me to do anything like keep my heels on." Pam said.

"Do you always wear g-string panties?" I asked her.

"It depends, that dress fit tight around my waist and tight just below the hip before flowing out. A g-string doesn't show a panty-line." Pam said still standing in front of me half naked.

"You look good in it. There isn't much there, but the little amount that is there looks good on you." I stated.

"Thank you." Pam said looking down at her g-string.

"I want you to take off your bra now." I told her.

Pam pulled her bra straps off her shoulders. She reached back and unclasped her bra. With a slight hesitation she let it fall down showing me her breasts. Her breasts were very firm. It was then I noticed that she had a boob job.

"Well, what do you think?" Pam asked breaking up the silence.

"They are perfect." I told her looking at her breasts.

"Do you want to go to a bedroom now?" Pam asked looking around at the windows close to us.

"No. I want to stay here right now. Let's stay for a little while longer." I said.

"Okay." Pam said.

"Will you take off your panties?" I asked Pam.

"Okay." Pam said as she reached down to her hips, put her thumbs in the sides of her panties and started sliding them down to her heels. She stepped out of them and came back up to make eye contact with me.

"You are shaved!" I said as I was pleasantly surprised. It was the first time I had seen a woman with a shaved pussy.

"Yes, Steve likes it like that, so I started doing it years ago. Not that we do anything much these days. It's more out of habit or hope that Steve will be in the mood to take me." Pam said.

"Can I have your panties?" I asked.

"What?" Pam asked.

"I want your panties." I said again.

"Why?" Pam asked holding them in her hand.

"I just like them and want them." I said.

"Okay, are you wanting them forever or just right now?" Pam questioned.

"Both. I want them now and I want to keep them too." I told her.

"Okay." Pam said handing them to me.

"They are wet." I told her as I felt her panties.

Pam looked down in embarrassment. "What did you expect?" Pam said.

"I don't know. I didn't know I made you wet." I told her.

"Well, now you know." Pam said as she made eye contact again.

"Are you ready?" I asked her.

"I guess." Pam said.

"Okay, help me pull off my shorts." I told her as I took off my shirt.

Pam stepped closer to me and unbuttoned my shorts. They fell to the floor and I stepped out of them. Pam then squatted down in a sexual way, and pulled down my underwear. She pulled them down rather quickly and in doing so my hard cock dropped right out at her face hitting her on the cheek.

"Oh god!" Pam said startled.

"Is it okay?" I asked unsure why she said that.

"It's okay, you are just bigger then my husband. Remember, I've only seen one cock before. Yours is huge!" Pam said.

Pam stood up and looked me in the eye. She took my hard cock in her hand.

"I want you to bend over the dining room table." I told her looking towards the dining room.

"Okay." Pam said as she walked to the dining room.

Pam walked into the dining room and looked around. She looked back at me and then bent over the table. She arched her back and spread her legs.

"Leaving my heels on helps with this position." Pam said.

"Yes, it does. But I mainly just like the visual." I told her.

I walked up behind Pam and reached my hands down between her thighs. My fingers felt the outside of her pussy. I slowly rubbed the outside of her pussy for a moment. Pam was very wet and I could feel it. It was very easy for my two fingers to enter her pussy.

"Oh Jason!" Pam said as my fingers entered her.

"You feel good." I told Pam as I moved my fingers in and out of her.

"You are going to make me cum just like this." Pam said in a low voice.

I pulled fingers out of her pussy and grabbed her waist. I pushed my cock between her legs up to the outside of her pussy. I rubbed it against the outside or her pussy for a minute or so. The top was starting to enter her. Pam moved one knee up onto the table. She also leaned forward. This position was perfect as my cock pushed inside her. I was so hard I was going to cum before I even got started on her. I thought about math, baseball, the painting on the wall. I thought about anything but the fact that my cock just entered Pam's pussy. I was able to recover and continue.

Pam put her leg down and allowed me to grab her waist as I started fucking her faster and harder from behind.

"I can't believe I'm doing this, but god, your cock feels so fucking good. You are so deep in me." Pam said.

I took my hands off her waist and grabbed her breasts. I felt her nipples as I moved my entire palm around her breasts. This was a sexual button for Pam. She grabbed my hands with force not letting them leave her breasts.

"Fuck, I'm cumming!" Pam started yelling. "Don't slow down, keep fucking me hard. Oh god, I'm cumming!"

I couldn't take my hands off Pam's breasts. She had them held tight. She was squeezing my hands as her body tensed.

"Oh god! Oh god!" Pam screamed and then collapsed on the table face down. She released my hands from holding her breasts.

"I guess you liked that." I told Pam and I slowly moved my cock in and out of her pussy.

"God yes." Pam answered.

"Okay, I want you to turn around." I told Pam as I pulled my hard cock out of her.

"Okay." Pam said and she turned to face me.

My hands grabbed Pam by the back of her head and I pulled her in to kiss her. She kissed me back as her tongue and my tongue connected.

I reached down and picked Pam up by her ass. I placed her down on the dining room table. Her legs were spread and my hard cock pressed up against her pussy.

"I see what the attraction is with the heels now. In this position I can see how sexy they look up in the air." Pam commented.

"It turns me on to look at them up in the air too!" I said while looking back at her legs in the air behind me.

"I thought you didn't want to kiss?" Pam asked.

"I changed my mind." I told her as my cock went inside her.

"Okay." Pam said.

"I decided I want to be kissing you when I cum inside you." I said as I started fucking her harder.

"Oh god, you want to cum inside me?" Pam asked.

"Yes!" I told her as my cock was on the verge of cumming."

"Okay." Pam said in a low voice while we were face to face. My lips were an inch from hers.

I moved closer to Pam and kissed her. Her tongue quickly met mine as we were very close together, our mouths, our bodies. I pushed one or two hard last times and then emptied out a large load of sperm deep inside her. Pam came again as well.

I kept my cock in her for a while after I came. She didn't seem in a hurry to get up either. We were both breathing hard.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw headlights in the driveway.

"Crap, it's my parents!" I yelled as we both went scrambling for our clothes.

12