Protégé

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went out into the garden to collect some fresh herbs from our little patch. Lillie loved helping me tend them and it was a nice way to connect with her as she was now too old for me to read her Harry Potter or Winnie the Pooh.

Most nights when Mum was cooking, an excited little voice would pipe up, "Need any of my herbies in there, Mummy?" It was hard to say no to her and we ended up with some strange taste combinations, but a few had stuck in our repertoire.

I picked up the little pot and scissors we always used and knelt down to snip a few leaves of basil and oregano when I heard her voice for the first time.

"Hi, you must be... Hannah? I've already met the lovely Lillie, so process of elimination!" It was a strange accent - another hybrid like Meryn's. There was a hint of the local accent in there but definitely an American twang betraying the years she spent in New York. Above all else, it sounded soothing and mellifluous.

I turned and got my first sight of Angelina Firestone. She was peering over the connecting fence between the two gardens. It was quite high and she was only visible from the shoulders up. Lillie had been right - there was a lot of jet-black hair and it was piled up on top of her head in an unruly bird's nest. Her eyes were hidden behind the same round, rimless sunglasses from her photo and her trademark blood-red lips were parted in a huge smile.

I walked over feeling a little overawed and held out my hand. "Hi, yes I'm Hannah. Nice to meet you. Good memory!" I was acutely aware I was speaking to my new neighbour wearing no underwear beneath my t-shirt and sawn offs. There hadn't seemed much point, but now I was convinced she'd have x-ray eyes and it would be totally obvious to her. It was a little awkward to shake hands over the fence and we both laughed; me a little more nervously than Angelina.

"Angelina - nice to meet you too. I need a good memory in my profession, Hannah. Helps me visualise!"

I recalled Meryn's drawing of me and could only agree.

She looked me up and down. "Wow, soooo your mother's daughter!" We were often told we looked like sisters, Mum having had me when she was nineteen and being equally as tall as me. Or maybe me being as tall as her, seeing she came first.

We small-talked for a few minutes and I immediately felt comfortable in her presence. As I had done with Meryn, I tried to appraise her as we spoke. From the head and shoulders view I was getting she was undoubtedly large - some may call her voluptuous, others may not be so kind, but like Meryn she exuded warmth and charm. I could see sinuous branches and flowers flowing across her shoulders and wondered how far her tattoos went. Then I recalled the other thing I had done whilst on my shopping spree a couple of days earlier and involuntarily put my hand to my left upper arm where, by this time tomorrow, I hoped my own first inking would be complete. My appointment was for two o'clock and I felt a little lurch in my stomach. I was going to wear my leggings, but maybe my crop-top and Mum's boots were a bridge too far.

Angelina took off her sunglasses. Her eyes were almost electric blue and they looked mesmerising. She saw me stare and laughed. "Tinted contacts, darling! Almost as much a trademark as the lippy!"

I could barely think what to say. "Wow, they look fab!" I cursed myself for my stupidity, but she smiled.

"Thank you, Hannah. You don't need any help - your eyes are lovely as they are."

I felt myself redden as I thanked her.

She stretched herself out. "Well, must be getting on. Got a friend coming at eight, seeing the new place for the first time so quite excited. See you around no doubt!"

Torn between relief and disappointment, I said my goodbyes and turned to leave.

"Oh, Hannah - your Mom - Lisa, yeah?" It seemed strange hearing her using the American version. "She said you are quite a good little artist yourself - pencil and charcoal, yeah?"

I swallowed hard. "Wow, you must have talked a lot!"

She laughed. "Hey, we shot the breeze a few minutes - we kinda clicked and got on well. Actually it was your cute little sis that coughed that one up." She mimicked Lillie's lisp. "'My thither Hannah can dwaw good too!'"

I shook my head, laughing at her almost perfect impression of Lillie. "Bloody kid. No secrets with her!"

"Uh-oh. I get secrets out of everyone, my love - I'm an artist!" She turned to go. "So drop by anytime and I'll take a look, yeah?"

I felt my stomach lurch. I had a few sketches of Lillie doing her funny little things and Marcus playing cricket or trying to get a tune out of my guitar, but my other stuff? Hmmm, maybe not. "Erm, I'm not very good..."

She narrowed her eyes. "I'm the artist - I'll decide." With that she strode off down the garden and without turning raised a hand. "See ya round, Hannah!"

As she moved out of sight, I forgot all about my herbs. I raced inside and up to my bedroom where I could get a view of most of the garden. I saw her moving about, sniffing at a few flowers that were still alive after the old couple moved out. I thought my boobs were big, but hers were on another level. They were barely held in check by a tight, black halter top which revealed more of her tattoos - they seemed to cover her entire back, shoulders and upper arms. As I took in a short, equally tight black leather skirt over dark tights and ankle-boots, she reached up and unpinned her hair. It fell down in a sleek cascade, level with her breasts. She shook it out a couple of times making those huge boobs wobble and shake.

At that moment, I wanted nothing more than to fold myself into her warm embrace, feel those tits squashing up against mine. Run my hands over the shiny leather that encased those lovely big buttocks. Then bury my face between her legs as the rough fishnets raked across my back and the heels of her short boots dug into my buttocks. I was tingling all over and my lack of underwear meant I was developing a tell-tale darker patch on my sawn offs.

I took me a moment to register that I was down on my knees peering out at her, anxious not to be seen. Through the open window I heard a phone ringtone. I strained my ears to hear what she was saying as she moved back towards the house. I was grateful that the village was so quiet and I could hear her voice carry over the gentle sound of birdsong and leaves rustling in the light breeze.

"Hey babes - yeah, can't wait." She paused as she reached the door to her conservatory. "Gonna do that thing to me? Yeah, that one?"

Just as I was wondering who was going to do what to her, she dropped her little bombshell.

"See you later Meryn - loves ya too, kid!"

It was a busy weekend thereafter and by the Sunday night, I not only had my new tattoo, which I loved, but I had also booked in to have my unicorn done the following Wednesday lunchtime.

As the weekend came to a close, I stripped off my make-up and reluctantly put my new clothes away. I looked at my cling-wrapped left arm, longing to see the results when the redness and soreness died down. I'd have to work out how to tell my folks as well, but that could wait.

I lay back on the bed and sighed deeply. Something in me had changed in the last few days and I had taken a few tentative steps to becoming the girl I wanted to be.

And when I thought back to some of the things I'd done over the course of a long, hot Friday and Saturday, I realised that I was now not only seriously infatuated with Angelina 'Angelfire' Firestone but utterly and completely besotted with Meryn Angharad Trego.

Four

My heart wasn't in my moussaka after my first contact with Angelina. I knocked together a half-hearted concoction and only remembered my 'herbies' at the last moment and went out to rescue them from wilting in the evening sun.

All my focus was on getting into my new persona. I loved the feel of my sleek leggings, but the tightness of them made access to 'down below' a little tricky. That was where my spare pair came in. At only eight pounds a pair, it was worth the gamble and by the time I was done, I had made a decent job of adjusting them.

If I was reluctant to wear my full pair around town, these were going to be impossible without being arrested. As I gazed down at them, the hole I had made in the crotch gave full access to my pubic area, my dark bush standing proud. There was also access round the back. Yes, I was really going for it now.

As I stared at myself in the mirror again, I realised there was one last job to do. I would just have time before eight o'clock. At that time I had a hot date with our upstairs hall window which overlooked Angelina's front path.

For the third time in a few days I felt guilty at taking advantage of an absent family member. First Marcus's bike, secondly Mum's boots - which I was wearing again - and thirdly Marcus's first shaving razor. He had barely used it so far and I had plenty of time to make sure it was all clean and tidy for his return. If not, I could always buy him a replacement in town.

As I worked, I vowed that I wouldn't use anything of Lillie's in my pursuit of happiness. It took me longer than I expected and once done, I raced along the hallway praying she had not arrived early.

As with earlier, I knelt at the window. It was still fully daylight and I was desperate not to be seen. I kept sliding my hand over my newly shaved area and despite a few little rough patches, it felt amazing. I couldn't wait to get busy with my toys later.

Right on cue, a car pulled up outside Angelina's house. My heart stood still as the car door opened and I saw a booted leg emerge followed by the rest of Meryn Trego. She took off her sunglasses and put one stem between her teeth as she gathered up her bag and locked the car. Angelina's door was out of sight beneath me but I saw Meryn's face crack into a wide grin as she ran down the path, her dark hair a fluffy, spiked halo, arms open wide, a bottle of something clutched in her right hand. She was wearing a red leather dress and looked utterly sensational. I let out a little moan as she disappeared from view and I could hear excited voices for a few seconds until I heard the front door slam.

I returned to my room crestfallen that it had been so fleeting. Then a thought struck me. If Meryn had not been to the house before, then surely a grand tour would be required. That should include the garden, so...

In the end I waited twenty minutes and my legs were aching as I knelt by the window. I had thought of borrowing Marcus's bird watching binoculars, but enough was enough. I was about to give up in despair when I heard the conservatory door being opened. I had heard it so many times over the years, I knew instantly the game was on.

The pair of them emerged, Meryn with her arm around the older woman. Angelina was dressed exactly as she had been earlier and her left hand kept sliding over Meryn's leather-clad buttocks. My own left hand went to my new instant-access area and I bit my lip as I slid a finger inside.

They moved down the garden, barely able to keep their hands off each other and completely unaware they had an audience. The thought crossed my mind that they were probably the sort of people who would love being watched. Angelina sat on a lawn chair on a small, raised decking area and Meryn straddled her ample thighs. They sat for five minutes, kissing and fondling, and generally making their audience of one whimper with desire.

When Meryn tugged on the tight halter top Angelina was wearing, I almost lost it. Her huge boobs came free and Meryn nuzzled her face between them before taking a thick, puffy nipple in her mouth. Even from a distance, I heard Angelina squeal as the girl bit down on it, grinning up at her lover. Angelina put her hands in Meryn's short hair and lifted it up. I could just see a butterfly tattoo on the back of her neck as it came tumbling back down. She wriggled a little and pulled up her short leather dress. As Angelina slid a finger inside, her mouth opened wide, reminding me of the picture of her. For a few seconds they went postal on each other, lips mashing, hands flying everywhere until suddenly, one of the chair legs slipped over the edge of the decking and they ended up in a tangled heap on the ground laughing and giggling uncontrollably.

That seemed to signal the end of proceedings as still laughing, they rearranged themselves into a little more decorous state and put the chair back on the decking. Meryn bent down and sniffed the seat before Angelina tugged her back up and pointed at the real thing then back to the house.

I was treated to one last close-up of Meryn slipping her tongue into Angelina's mouth before my little show was ended and the conservatory door was locked once more.

I got up unsteadily and retrieved my headband. I then picked up my favourite vibe and didn't so much slide it inside me as ram it home with a vengeance. I gasped as it went in then turned it up as far as it would go. I wound the headband round my bedrail and managed to get my hands nicely secured - of course making sure there was an easy release for when the time came.

I left it going for twenty-three minutes before I had to give up. My sheets were soaked and my pillow was drenched with tears and smudged with my makeup. My throat was sore from my racking gasps and muffled screams and my fingers were white from pulling on my restraints.

I released myself and lay panting, sliding my hands over my leggings and my smoothness. The vibe was still inside me and I took it out and sucked it clean, imagining what the two women next door would taste like.

As it got dark, I went to the window again, hoping that they would come out for another al fresco frolic on the lawn. I even went down into our garden to see if I could look up into their bedroom. There was a low light on up there, but there was no way I could see anything.

I sat on one of our patio chairs, masturbating, hoping someone would come to the window and see me and beckon me to join them but once more I came alone.

Back upstairs, I came alone another four times and the submissive girl got another viewing.

I then really went for it and drew another picture. In this one, the submissive girl from the movie looked a lot like me. The dildo she was grinding down on was replaced by Meryn Trego, her hands gripping my hips. And of course, Angelina Firestone was standing over me, one hand on her hip, the other holding me tightly by the hair as her juices squirted all over my upturned face.

I thought I would sleep well after that, but the fear of what two o'clock tomorrow was going to bring meant it was a fitful, restless night.

As I waited for the bus into town, it felt like I was sticking out like a sore thumb in my new leggings. I had gone relatively easy with the make-up and lipstick and didn't as yet dare to try out the other things I had bought. Mrs. Fletcher gave me a funny look and clucked as usual when she saw something that displeased her, which was often. One of the few boys in the village of my age - who had barely given me a second look previously - nearly walked in front of a delivery van as he passed me, so I felt I was maybe doing something right.

I had only been in two pubs in town before, but by the time I got to Annabel's Tattoo Emporium I had doubled that total. I needed something to calm my nerves and in each of the four pubs, I sat sipping a vodka tonic nervously glancing at my watch every few minutes as the digits seemed set in stone.

In the end, it wasn't the most pleasant experience I had ever had but certainly not the worst and Cassie was a lovely lady who set me at ease. She had also done a double take when I walked in. "Wow, I prefer this version, Hannah. Bit of a different girl to the one who booked a few days ago - way to go!"

Long before she had finished, I had gone from hiding my head to watching in fascination as the twined rope took shape around my arm. I don't know why I chose it, but it just resonated with me somehow and Cassie said my drawing of it was absolutely perfect to work from. She wrapped cling-film around it and gave me the care instructions and said she looked forward to doing my unicorn soon.

I tried not to touch it on the way back, and largely succeeded. I was tempted to have another vodka in the village pub on the way from the bus stop but didn't want to attract any comments from friends of Mum and Dad who may be in there and were wondering what had happened to their daughter while they were away.

I was relieved to see Meryn's car back outside Angelina's house. It had been gone when I had left earlier, and I hoped I may get a repeat performance of the previous night, or hopefully something even better.

In the end, it needed my ingenuity and another abuse of sibling property, but I got there.

Again, it started with them in the garden. Angelina laid out a big blanket and they lay, caressing each other, drinking wine. Sometimes they would dribble it into each other's mouths and when they did, I found myself purring. This time, I did have Marcus's birdwatching binoculars and it felt as though I could reach out and touch them, they were so close.

So close and yet so far.

When they took it back indoors, I felt like crying. It had been so beautiful and I never wanted it to end. I sat in the gathering darkness hoping for one last glimpse, but there was nothing more happening. I was about to begin my own evening's entertainment when I was aware of a glow coming from the bedroom window as a light went on inside. I knew there was no way of seeing what was unfolding and sighed.

Then a thought struck me. One that could land me in pretty serious trouble if it backfired, but it was something I had to try. I had used it before on one of my projects during my last year in school, so I knew how to work it. It was something Marcus had pestered for but soon grown bored of. I had a fair idea where it was in his room and I was not wrong. It took me a fair bit longer than I anticipated to get it working but having given it a test flight around our garden, I was pretty sure it was good to go.

At five minutes past ten that night, I looked on triumphantly as I watched Meryn's long back arch as she sank down on a huge phallus protruding from Angelina's nether regions. She held herself there for an age before she gripped the woman's breasts and began to grind and move in a more meaningful way.

I adjusted the pitch slightly and the view improved. It was dark and grainy, but I didn't care - I could see Angelina and Meryn making love in their own bedroom. If I glanced out of the window, I could see Marcus's drone hovering just below the eaves of the house next door, relaying me the pictures that were now streaming onto my tablet.

I managed to record ten minutes before recalling my new faithful spy in the sky and watched it back three times. My favourite bit was the aftermath when they lay entwined. Angelina had produced a vape pen, and as with the wine, they shared it, passing the vapour from mouth to mouth. I had never smoked and hated the thought of it, but it was one of the most erotic things I had ever seen in my life.

At the end of it all, there was no doubt in my mind that I wanted to inhabit the same world as those two women. I didn't know how I was going to do it, but I was sure as hell going to give it a try.

Five

After the heady euphoria of that mad weekend, things quietened down a little. There was no sign of Angelina at the house and despite my bold assertions to myself, I was too scared to go anywhere near the Gallery. My tattoo was settling down nicely and I couldn't stop looking at it in the mirror. The days went by in a slow drudge of legal boredom and the nights fell into a repeating pattern of gazing out the window, sketching fantasies and playing my new bass guitar.

123456...9