Protégé

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took a sip of Pimms and blew out a tiny puff of vapour from her pen. "Instinct." She picked up the one Meryn had asked me about - the Manga one. "Meryn said you were fourteen. How long did it take you?"

"About ten minutes?"

"Copying? Mirror?"

"No, from memory."

The inquisition went on and on, picture after picture, question after question fired at me as she drank, appraised, vaped and sat for long periods in silence, studying. During those periods I could hardly breathe and dared not say a word. I took small sips of my own drink as a distraction method.

At last, she stacked my sketches carefully and handed them back. There was no indication if she had liked them or hated them. "And the... other stuff?"

I swallowed. "The?"

She raised her eyebrows heavenwards. "The mucky stuff, dear girl. The ones that sell for the big bucks." She waved a dismissive hand at my other pile. "Nice as they are, those others just pay the rent." She held out her hand and I passed her a sheaf of about fifteen assorted sketches of 'the mucky stuff' as she so eloquently referred to it.

This time there were fewer questions, but I found them harder to answer. She looked at the one of Meryn and I kissing for the first time. "There must have been a million 'frames' you could have chosen. Why this one?"

"It just said everything about our first touch together."

She nodded and went on through a few more. Next it was the one I had adapted from the solo shot to add the girl between my thighs. She held up the before and after drawings. "Why the changes between sketches."

I nodded to the one in her left hand. "That was what it looked like before I altered it. I retrospectively re-drew the original after I added the extra bits. Those I did completely sub-consciously - I never even realised I had done them. Gave me a bit of a shock."

Finally she picked up the one Meryn had asked me about earlier; the one I had done the previous night. This time, there were no questions. Angelina 'Angelfire' Firestone, one of the most acclaimed artists in Great Britain stared open-mouthed at my drawing of Meryn Trego and I vape-kissing. She looked from me to the drawing five or six times then merely whispered, "Fucking hell..."

She drained her glass, took a long pull on her vape pen and looked at me levelly through the shroud of vapour. "I never doubted her, but Meryn is right - you have a rare talent, Hannah. If you wish, we can help you develop that talent into something quite awesome." She poured herself another Pimms.

Feeling very nervous, I drained mine and held my glass out to her. "This is all a bit sudden. What happens now?"

She filled my glass then pursed those blood-red lips and stroked her chin. "Let's leave that kind of negotiation for another time, huh?" Her eyes seemed to be burning into me through those stunning blue contacts. "I usually charge eye-watering consultation fees, Hannah - but in your case, I'm prepared to waive those fees." Her eyes narrowed. "But only as long as..." She left the rest unsaid, her eyes sparkling, a playful smile on her lips.

I felt a thrill of excitement run through me and tried to sound nonchalant. "You'll waive your fees as long as I show my appreciation in other... non-monetary ways?"

Her smile widened into a wicked grin. "Ooh, I never thought of that, she lied! But if you insist, it sounds very reasonable to me - any thoughts?"

I got up and walked over to her. I put my hand in her sleek, long black hair and leaned in close to her blood-red lips. I could smell the sweetness of the Pimms on her breath. "How about for starters, I crawl under that skirt of yours and suck your fucking cunt until you scream so loud, the neighbours call the police?"

Her voice sounded tight in her throat. "And afterwards?"

I put my finger to her lips. "I get to feel those sucking on my cunt as I suck and lick those fucking incredible tits..."

Her voice was husky. "Should do as a first instalment..." I felt her hands slide around the smooth fabric of my leggings and she let out a low moan. "Been dying to do that since you walked down the garden. Meryn said your new look is rather alluring." She pulled me hard against her and nuzzled her face between my legs, my hands gripping her hair and holding her there, suddenly wishing I had worn my adapted leggings, but glad I had gone without any underwear.

She came up for air. "Be a love and go fetch the big blanket from the lounger in the conservatory."

I did as she requested and she gestured where to lay it to catch the last of the evening sun. It was still nicely warm and I couldn't wait for what was about to enfold. She threw a few cushions from the lawn chairs and invited me to lie. She turned around and rucked up her voluminous skirt and I caught a glimpse of jet-black curls with a vivid pink gash beneath. Then it went dark and all I had to guide me was a pungent, musky scent that sent little shivers through me. I heard her gasp as I made first contact, my hands gripping her wide buttocks, my tongue sliding into her musky depths. I felt hands pulling at the waistband of my leggings and I lifted my buttocks off the blanket to assist her. Once more she put her face between my legs and we lay in an awkward sixty-nine, me with my leggings now around my thighs and her skirt covering my face.

Sighing at the clumsy way we had started, she pulled off me and slid round to my feet, tugging my leggings free. She stood and deftly removed her skirt to reveal her hold-up fishnets. I hoped they were not going anywhere and I was not disappointed when she kept them on. I lay breathing heavily as she removed her leather waistcoat and tugged her halter top over her head. Those huge boobs now swung free and she smiled down at me as she replaced her waistcoat. She indicated for me to remove my t-shirt and to kneel.

I somehow realised in my addled state that I was kneeling on a blanket in my next-door neighbour's garden, wearing nothing but ankle boots whilst a thirty-seven-year-old, tattooed siren with blood red lips stood over me in nothing but a leather waistcoat and stockings.

She stepped forward and pulled me by the ponytail, thrusting her pubic area towards my face. I began to lick at her, using everything I had learned in my short time with Meryn. I don't think the neighbours would have been calling the police, but she certainly made enough satisfied noises to let me know I was doing well. Afterwards, she kissed me gently, licking her juices from my face.

I had a blissful ten minutes nuzzling and sucking at those fabulous soft, fleshy orbs of hers before she got to work on me with that bee-sting mouth and her long, nimble fingers.

I came with my eyes almost popping out of my head and my mouth open in a silent scream. Thank God I was used to being quiet in the house. I felt my buttocks arching off the ground as she took me ever higher, those incredible blue eyes gazing up at me as her lips and tongue did their magic.

Finally I crashed back to earth, literally and metaphorically, as a smiling Angelina wiped her sticky face on the corner of the blanket.

She lay down next to me and cuddled me in. I lay with my head between those huge soft breasts and felt her hand stroking my side. It was well after nine and starting to get dark and despite it having been a warm day, I was getting a little chilly despite the heat of her ample body.

She purred. "So, Phase One is complete. You have joined an elite club, young Hannah."

I flicked a tongue at her left nipple. "What club is that?"

She stroked my hair. "That small but privileged band of people that get to call me 'Angel.' Shall we go inside so I can illicit some more payment?"

"In that case, you may, my dear Angel. I think I can afford to pay off quite fair chunk of my debt tonight!" I rolled off her and stood over her. "Just wish Meryn had been here for my first time with you." I laughed feeling elated but a little sad she had not been there. "She said I could only fuck you if she watched."

Angelina merely smiled and raised her arm, the forefinger outstretched. It took me a second or two to realise she was pointing to her bedroom. I looked up and Meryn was standing in the window, beaming down at me, her hands on her hips. As far as I could see, she was naked and I felt a pang of joy that she had been watching. She held her hand out to me and crooked her forefinger, beckoning me to her.

Angelina sat up. "Go and join your girlfriend. Take the Pimms and grab another glass from the kitchen. Gonna be a long night, young Hannah - there's a lot of payback yet!"

I gathered up my strewn clothes and picked up the Pimms jug. I walked back down the garden, never taking my eyes off the girl standing in the bedroom window above me until I entered the conservatory. I heard her racing down the stairs and put the jug down on the table.

She stood naked in the doorway with a huge grin on her face. "So, how was she?"

I smiled and looked round at the large figure making her way up the garden. "Oh, you mean her?" I turned back to my wonderful girlfriend. "You mean that 'Angel' woman?"

My clothes fell to the floor as she hit me like a tidal wave. We were still in a clinch when I heard an exasperated voice behind me.

"Oh put each other down, for goodness sake. The fucking interest I charge, you'll be here a week at this rate!"

I wasn't there a week, but I was there long enough to call in sick the next day.

Eight

It was about three in the morning when Meryn and I tumbled exhaustedly into bed in the spare bedroom. She managed to complain about having to get up early to open the gallery before dropping into a deep sleep. I was not far behind and I woke at nine to find myself in an empty house.

I found my phone somewhere in the darkest recesses of Angelina's room and put on a pathetic voice to Marcia, my boss. She wished me well and hoped my tummy bug was better soon.

I then rang Meryn and got a sleepy voice. "Hey babe, what a night, eh? So you got to call her 'Angel' so you must have done well. Did you like her?"

I purred like a kitten. "Yep but I liked the other girl more."

"Should fuckin' think so right n'all!" She went all serious on me. "Hannah, she wants us to get together in the pub tomorrow night after work. Make sure we talk seriously without getting any... interruptions. You ok with that?"

I hadn't had time to consider what Angelina had said. "I don't even know what she has in mind, Meryn!"

"Don't worry your sweet little head - it'll be fine. See you tomorrow, seven o'clock."

"Yeah, great - as long as my tummy bug is ok..."

She sounded annoyed down the phone. "You throwing a sicky? Oh for fuck's sake, Hannah you bloody lightweight. Gonna have to get used to this sort of thing now you're a big girl!"

I fretted all that night and the next day about what Angelina had planned for me, but not even my fevered imagination could have foreseen the outcome. The three of us were sat around a table in a quiet corner of the pub, an almost empty bottle of prosecco in a cooler in front of us. As usual, the other two glasses were almost empty, mine still bubbling away near the top. It hadn't taken long at all really - Angelina rattled off her proposal in double quick time and when my eyes had popped back into my head, the prosecco was replaced by a celebratory bottle of champagne.

After the usual small talk, she had looked at me nonchalantly as I waited for why we were really there. She took a sip from her glass. "So, to business. I'll keep it brief - always prefer the pleasure side of things to business-"

She was cut off by a snort from my left as Meryn choked on her bubbles. "Fuckin' say that again!"

She was met with a look of disdain. "If I may continue. So, young Hannah - proposal number one. You will submit five of you best non-erotic drawings and I will put them on sale in the local artist section of the Gallery."

I was about to respond when she held up a finger. "On a roll, darling - don't interrupt. Secondly, you will hand your notice in tomorrow and as soon as you are able, you will begin work in the Gallery three days a week as an assistant to the lovely Miss Trego. We are very busy and she needs some assistance."

I had to interrupt. "But Angelina, that's all great and I love you for it, but I can't afford to lose half a week's salary - I'm just about staying afloat as it is living at home!"

"Good job I haven't finished yet then, isn't it? On the other days, you will attend a very exclusive Art College a few miles out in the countryside near here. You won't have heard of it, but it is run by a good friend of mine and she has agreed to take you on for free - she owes me a few favours anyway."

I began to splutter, completely unable to process what she had said. She shook her head at a grinning Meryn and handed her a credit card. "Go get us a decent bottle of fizz, Merry babes."

Meryn leaned down and kissed me on the nose and headed to the bar.

Angelina looked at me again. "Call it the first Angelina Firestone Scholarship. It may also be the last, but what the fuck - I'm prepared to take a punt on a mega-talented kid as my protégé. Whaddya say?"

I was silent for a long time, a lump in my throat and tears in my eyes. Meryn returned with the bottle in an ice bucket and laughed at my reaction as she put it down. "Think the cat's got her tongue, Angel. Can't normally shut the little madam up these days!" She popped the cork with a flourish. "Just a nod will do, Hann's babe!"

I now felt the tears well up and grabbed the napkin that had come with the champagne bucket. I managed a few nods and a choked little, "Thank you," before I cried my eyes out. I felt Meryn's arm go around my shoulders as they heaved and heard Angelina's voice.

"Oh well, more champers for us then, eh Meryn?"

It took me a long time to regain my equilibrium but I wasn't going to let champagne go to waste and managed to hold my own as the bottle was replaced by another.

As she popped the second cork, Angelina looked at Meryn. "So, this little fantasy drawing she made. Tell me again."

Meryn held her glass out for a refill and grinned. She leaned in and lowered her voice. "Basically, she's straddling me with a fucking big strap-on up her chuff and you've got yer muff in her face, squirting all over her."

Angelina scratched her chin and put her lips into their trademark moue as though assessing the information she had just been given. "Ok, well that sounds like later on taken care of, eh girls?"

After that I couldn't get the champagne down quickly enough. Angel didn't quite squirt on me, but she did flood nicely into my open mouth as I bucked and twerked on Meryn's strap-on. My cries of ecstasy were muffled as Angel held my head between her huge breasts and Meryn thrust her buttocks off the bed, hammering me into her soft embrace.

Afterwards, I had cried again as I lay in Meryn's arms.

Angelina looked down at us. "Gonna leave you two lovebirds to it now." She took Meryn's hand and I saw a single tear escape down her cheek. "You knew this was coming once you found your significant other, Merry."

Meryn blinked back tears of her own. "I know but... oh fuck, Angel - it's been a blast, babes."

I hadn't a clue what was going on, but it didn't sound good. "What's up? Are you going away, Angel?"

She shook her head. "No, Hannah. Just withdrawing from the game. As Meryn said, it's been a blast but I've been doing this for too long now. I need to settle down. You've got each other now and I need to find someone my own age. I always said to Meryn that this is how it would be and you know me now to be a woman of my word."

Meryn got up and hugged her. "I'll still be your best friend, lover girl. It's been a privilege to call you Angel."

I felt like joining them but it was their moment. I wiped a last tear away and whispered, "Me too, if only briefly."

After she had gone, Meryn was silent for a long time. I snuggled her into me. "You ok, babe?"

"Yeah. I knew this was coming someday. When I saw you look up at me from the square that rainy day, I knew there and then it was coming soon." She got up, took me by the hand and led me to the window. "See that lovely little square out there, Hannah?"

I put my arm around her and gazed out into the Town Square, quiet now with just a few stragglers heading home. "Yeah, I see it Meryn."

"That's the gateway to our playground, Hannah. It's the gateway to our world. Let's fucking take it by storm, eh babe?"

Half an hour later she went one better than Angel and I squealed in delight as she squirted over my upturned face.

The state of the bed meant we had to sleep in the spare room, but we didn't give a damn.

Nine

The holiday was over. Six weeks had gone in the blink of an eye and so much had happened, it seemed like I had binge-watched every episode of Game of Thrones and West Wing back to back there had been so many twists and turns.

Angelina had largely left us to our own devices and we had rarely seen her since she and Meryn parted their ways. Meryn was putting a brave face on it, but despite her knowing it was coming, it knew it had hit her hard. They had been together too long for it not to have affected her. When I sensed she was having a 'moment', I gave her space and she appreciated that.

Lillie was in raptures over meeting Pooh and his pals, Marcus was now hooked on scuba diving and Mum was definitely back to being single again. They had all had a lovely time, but Mum and Dad had bowed to the inevitable and called it a day. She said it was all amicable and they'd stay friends.

I let things settle down for a few days before dropping my series of cluster bombs on her. I had done some things over the preceding six weeks I never knew I was capable of and had largely taken them in my stride. This was going to be the toughest thing to face - probably of my whole life.

Mum had been working four-day weeks for a long time with Lillie growing up, but she was going back to five days once she was back at school. She had one more Friday off before she went full time. I caught her just before bedtime a few nights before. "Mum, I've got the day off on Friday. I need to talk to you - it could take a while." I could hear a shake in my voice. This was not going to be easy.

She looked concerned. "You ok, Hannah? You seem a bit... I don't know - distracted since we got back?"

I smiled. "Yeah, fine, Mum. Never better really. Just need to talk, ok? Better without Lillie and Marcus around."

She hugged me. "Ok Hann. Can't say I'm not nervous, but..." She pointed at my tummy. "You're not, are you?"

Laughing, I assured her I was not pregnant. If I was, then Meryn was more of a miracle worker than I thought. We agreed to meet at eleven - if it was still a nice day, it would be in the garden.

At ten thirty, I began to get ready. It was going to be a shock for her, but then my other revelations were also going to be hard to take. I pulled on my leggings and a newer acquisition, a matching wet-look vest. I wanted my tattoos to be visible, at least the ones I was prepared to let her see. I pulled on my leather waistcoat and began to do my makeup. I went full-on - there was no point in holding back. I had more or less perfected the look over the previous few weeks and stared back at the wide-eyed girl in the mirror, her eyes rimmed with dark, gun-metal shadows, her lips dark red. I put my hair into the ponytail that Meryn loved so much and arranged it over my left shoulder. My fingernails were painted black, the heavy round pendant that Meryn had given me recently was around my neck. I fought back a tear as I saw the girl I had longed to see for so many years staring defiantly back at me.

It was time.

I glanced out of the bedroom window and saw Mum sitting in a lounge-chair, a long drink in front of her. There was another next to the seat I would be sitting in two minutes later. I still wasn't used to the spiked heels, criss-crossed ankle straps and block soles of my new shoes and getting downstairs was something of an effort. I stifled a laugh as I imagined telling Mum my tale in the back of an ambulance with my ankle in a splint.

1...34567...9