Proud Sluts... Stand Tall!

Story Info
Cheering for sluts; cum one cum all.
1.1k words
3.4k
1
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Prologue contains both bold text and italics text.)

If you are under 18 years of age, kindly leave and do not read any further. All individuals in my tales, both real and fictitious, are themselves, over the age of 18 years old.

* * *

She sat there looking at him across the rather large living room, choosing her words as she let her anger simmer down to just a slow boil. "You say the word slutty, Karl, like it was something bad, you poor fellow. I rather think it's something very good," she finally said in that sultry, slinky bedroom voice she's so good at.

* * *

I am a slut --a male slut, but a slut nonetheless. And why should you care? You shouldn't. But, about sluts in general? You should, because it is part of the core problem with happiness in our little human lives. (More on that in a bit.) Not only am I a slut, but I also love sluts! I love them to death! So much so, that I would not even consider being intimate with any female who was not a slut.

The term slut, is familiar to all of society and sadly, for all of the wrong reasons. It is slanderous, a put down, and a slur. Its use is to inflict pain or shame. It is used to discredit those who it is deployed against and it is one of the crown jewels in the repertoire of hate speech advocates towards... women. It is used occasionally against men as well, but it is most viciously and most frequently hurled as an insult at women.

Merriam-Webster defines the term as: a sloven woman; a promiscuous woman, especially a prostitute; a saucy girl: a minx

Internet definitions have, just for a bit more vindictiveness, added the question of the guilty party's... morals. As if having a wonderfully active sex life means you are depleted of morals too! What an outlandish leap of stupidity.

Oh my! The sexual negativity literally slides off of the page and just writing it makes me feel depressed!

If that is how you view sexually active, fellow human beings... that is your business, but for me... I love them, sing their praises and would go out of my way to aid such a soul in anyway that I could!

And what is it that is so great about sluts? Well, let me tell you.

It is the sluts who have cast off the chains of social conservatism. Dared to disregard the preaching of monogamy and the lies that monogamy is the only path to happiness and indisputably strong, successful families. Without getting into the entire dissection of the whole fable, let me focus on the positives of slutdom.

Sluts share friends, they don't collect them. Sluts realize that one person cannot be expected to be everything, in all departments, to the people they love, and adding someone (singly or plurally) can add satisfactions that would otherwise be missing. We understand that humans are most definitely capable of loving or sharing more than one person --either concurrently or successively. There can be wonderful sex without there being love. There is no need for shaming or negativity towards sex in general, or towards others, in the enjoyment of sex. Respect for others, trust, honesty, ethics and morals are terms understood and practised in all dealings both in and out of the bedroom. Carnal pleasures are celebrated and enjoyed to their fullest extent! Sluts are also a hell of a lot more fun to share a conversation with! Flirting is an art form. Teasing is in the PhD realm. Adventure is the aphrodisiac. And youth does not trump age!

* * *

I have spent nearly all of my adult life, searching for and nurturing such souls. I have supported them, guided them and where necessary, overseen their metamorphosis from tightly closed pupa, to beautifully elegant butterflies. It seems that I have somewhat of a gift in these matters... some have even called me a slut whisperer.

Now, monogamy is fine, if that is your lifestyle of choice... good for you. But, monogamy is not for everyone and there is nothing more sad to witness than a soul that longs to be free, that is placed in a glass prison. Some are acutely aware of what is missing in their lives. While others, suffer in the darkness, unhappy but not being able to put their finger on the root cause.

Humans did not begin their existence as monogamous beings. There are some excellent books written on this subject and you can search them out for yourself if your interests lay in that direction. Concepts of love and marriage have become so bent and twisted that it should be no surprise that the institution of marriage itself is on some very shaky ground.

For a growing number of individuals, the lifestyle of multiple sexual partners overlapping one another or streaming along single file, is growing in popularity with each passing year. This is wonderful news for it has been my personal experience, that the happiest "couples" I have met are in fact enjoying the swinging lifestyle, polyamory relationships, open relationships or cuckolding adventures. Their marriages, where they exist, are at least as strong as monogamous couple's and I might even add with good reason... happier.

My work began when one friend recommended me to another. I had opened her eyes to a world she would not have been able to access without a bit of assistance and she was so grateful, she told a friend about me and, as they say, the rest is simply history.

Since those early days, I have run ads in magazines and newspapers, on various social media sites and with word of mouth referrals. Of course, I have always had a personal project or two on the go at any given time. I could tell you more about how I go about releasing all of these beautiful butterflies into the world, but I think you might enjoy reading what others have to tell about their own experiences... their stories. I will share some of my own experiences as well as letting some of the individuals use their own words to describe the drama, the good times and the unadulterated good fucking they delivered, received or were witness to! I shall mix them up and post them as I have time to share them... in no particular order.

Now Puritans... heed my warning and leave now! If you stay and read on... you've been warned. If we catch you touching yourself... well, we have special treats that even you might shamefully enjoy! "Bring me the canvas hood!"

Now... welcome all, to my deliciously depraved world!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Amy's Slutty Hotel Meeting Amy wasn't expecting to meet Steven and his wife for sex.in Erotic Couplings
My Wife Starts Dating Black Ch. 01 She wants to date black--again--and it excites me, too!in Interracial Love
NYE Hotel Takeover Pt. 01 A girlfriend tags along to the NYE hotel takeover party.in Group Sex
Feeling Neighborly A horny, virginal young woman and her hot neighbor.in Interracial Love
Black Athlete Takes Over Young white couple is changed by Black athlete from gym.in Interracial Love
More Stories