Prove It or Die

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not done, Ronald, but thanks. So, I was taking a big chance that you might think me a fool. Ron, you didn't disappoint. I just wonder if, maybe, you just wanted a quick roll in the hay and ..."

"Elena, I don't want this to stop." He reached out his hand to hold mine. He brought my hand to his lips and kissed it. Damn, I think he really loves me. Well, he likes me a lot, anyway.

We ate a light lunch. "Do you have to go home right away, Elena? I'd like to take a ride with you and, maybe, sit and talk."

Okay, so I couldn't help my wickedness from surfacing. "Ron, give me your hand under the table." He did so with a quizzical look on his face, but he reached for my hand. "Lean toward me." I took his hand in mine and guided it between my legs as I slouched down in the booth. I made sure that Ron could feel my inner thigh and my almost smooth snatch. "I sort of had plans for you to see how my shaving prowess provided you with a smooth encounter for your tongue." You should have seen the grin on his face as he lightly brushed is fingertips over my stubble-free kitty. I was getting wet again.

"Okay, we can go talk, but I have to get home in time to fix dinner." I'm not sure why I told Ron that, except that he needed to know I couldn't stay all night.

I left my van at the diner and got into Ron's SUV as he held the door. Wicked me, I bent over enough for him to get a quick peek at my naked butt. "Like that do you?" He drove over to the park by the lake and parked. He didn't make any moves on me and it made me wonder why we were here. I said out loud: "I thought you were maybe going to lay a heavy make out on me right here in front of the world to see."

"Actually, I'd like that, but I am going to take you to a nice hotel instead."

"Well, what are you waiting for? I'll have you know that I did this just for you." I opened my wrap-around to reveal my nakedness. "See this here?" I slid forward on the seat to reveal my shaved snatch. "I shaved this just for you, are you still hungry?" Okay, so I hadn't planned on Ron eating my snatch right here in the parking lot, but he leaned over and began kissing and tonguing my snatch. Geez, he is good at this. Forget the effing hotel.

I slid my dress out from under my butt, spread my legs wide as Ron kissed and licked at the entrance to the 'promised land'. Holy mother, Ron's tongue is swirling my clit and toying my pussy with his fingers. My hips are bucking into his face as he's ramming two, then three fingers into my gushing snatch. Thank heavens the windows are closed or the whole park would hear me howling as I came. I don't ever cum that fast. At least, not until I let Ronald into my pants.

He didn't stop. Ron's tongue lapped up my juices and he massaged inside my vagina, exploring my most sensitive parts. "Ron, could I at least suck your dick? I've never done that, ever."

"Really? Truth be told, I've never had my cock sucked either." Ron slid his pants all the way off to reveal he was going 'commando'. He has a nicely shaped cock. "Do you shave your, uh, balls?" He answered, "just this morning for you." There was a load precum on the tip as I bent to take the head in my mouth. Ron had to release my pussy and move so I could get at my reward.

All I could think was, here I go, never done this before on a man who has never had it done before. What could possibly go wrong with this? Uh, I could bite him and that would be wrong, I think. Ron liked what I was doing. His loud groan when I, as they say, deep throated his cock told me everything. Just for fun I grated my teeth on his shaft. He seemed to get even harder and the precum was flowing. "Stop or you'll make me cum," Ronald said breathlessly.

I backed off a bit. I toyed with the tip of his cock with my tongue like I see in those porn movies my husband watches. I swirled my tongue around and around. Ron gasped a little. Oh shit, why not I thought. I put my fingers around the base of his erection and slowly sucked his whole length into my mouth again and again. The feel of his smooth, shaved balls and cock were a turn on. I liked the feel and kept feeling him.That's different, I thought, hope he likes this.

I cupped his balls and discovered they were tight. I got a lot of 'spit' together and slathered his cock. Oh, what the fuck, I thought. I sucked his whole cock into my mouth all the way to his balls. Holy shit that was neat. I think I could feel the blood throbbing in his cock. Never done anything like this before, I just started playing at being a vacuum cleaner and sucking like there was no tomorrow. Ron was pinching my nipples and squeezing my tits. He made some funny noises and, shit, he fucking came in my mouth. All I could think was, am I supposed to swallow this? Then, it came to me, so to speak, what the fuck, why not? I slurped and sucked as another gusher came my way. Okay, swallowing like a champ. He did warn me. I liked it a lot!

"Oh, I am so sorry, sweetheart. I've never had a blow job and didn't know I would come so fast!"

GEEZ, I didn't know what to expect either. I swallowed hard and just sucked him clean. I dropped his dick out of my mouth and sat back. You can't imagine how I looked. Sitting on my haunches, my wrap- around open to expose my boobs, my glistening wet snatch, this really big grin on my face and the two of us just laughing hysterically. Oh, what fun. We are such dorks. I felt like a teenager all over again.

Ron kissed me hard and muttered, "I love you Elena." This time, Ron had a moistened washcloth in a plastic baggie in his SUV. That and a soft towel is what he used to clean me up. Gahd, he has a gentle touch and I so enjoyed him cleaning me up. "Do you suppose you could pop for a hotel room next time?" I was asking as I adjusted my dress. Mind you, I was not going to cover the 'goods' just my backside.

"We could do that now or, better yet, will you be my lover next weekend? We could escape for a weekend if you can get away?" Oh joy, Ron did want to continue our tryst.

"I'd like that. I just need to find an excuse to get out of town. Any ideas?"

"You could make up a computer conference in Phoenix. We could fly there together. I have a condo there."

I nestled into his arms in the afterglow of our, what did we used to call it, petting? It was comfortable talking with Ron. The proverbial 'afterglow' was relaxed and different. "Would it be okay if I just held you for a while," Ron asked? I snuggled into his arms and just relaxed. Damn, it felt nice to just be held by someone who loves me for me. Ron encircled me with his arms. Damn, he has muscular arms. I never knew that. I knew he was a veteran and kept fit working at the company, but I didn't know he was 'built'.

"Ron, mind if I do something?"

"Sure, what do you have in mind?" I pulled his polo over his head to reveal his muscled chest.

"What is that?" I pointed to what looked like a nasty scar on his upper left chest.

"Uh, I caught a bullet in Desert Storm. I guess I was lucky that it was a 'through and through' from a jacketed bullet. I thought you knew I was in the Army."

I touched the scar where the bullet entered his chest. "Does it hurt?"

"It did when it happened, but it's okay now. It's been a few years."

He continued, "I met my wife, Belle, at Walter Reed while I was doing physical therapy to get my strength back. That was before ...," he went silent.

I couldn't help it, "before what?"

Ron paused, but finally continued, "before we found out she had MS. Look, don't take this as some sort of excuse, but she hadn't been able to do much for several years. I had a service come in during the week to help care for Belle."

"What do you mean had?"

"Sorry, Elena, but Belle passed away last year. No one at the company knew and I prefer to keep it that way." Oh shit, this guy's home life must have been miserable.

"This may sound corny, but you saved my life the other night. You raised my spirits and, with you in my life, I want go on."

Shit, now I'm his savior. Wait a minute. "Ronald, you're telling me that by saving myself, I saved you as well?" Damn, this is just effing nuts.

"Yes, you could say that. I'd do anything to be with you on a permanent basis, but you're married and have daughters."

Taken aback, I inquired, "you know I have girls? Just how much do you know about me, Ray?"

"Forgive me, but I have been in love with you from the first time I saw you at the company. Matter of fact, the day you interviewed with the boss, I was hovering around the office to just find out your name."

"Wow, that is intense. Couldn't you just say we had some great sex and leave it at that? I didn't expect any more than sparking your interest in me and now, you want to live with me? Holy cripes Ron. I gotta' think about this."

"I'd thought about this long before the other night. I wondered how I could persuade you to love me. How could I get you to even notice me? I have been trying to think of the words that would make you love me. Then, to find out that those words would come from you; that was incredible. What would you think about having our own place, a place where we could go any time we wanted to escape our public lives?"

"What? Wait a minute. Are you crazy or obsessed? I can't afford that."

"I can. I have a nice six-flat and one of the units is vacant. Want to go see it?" Excitedly, "we can go right now. You won't be disappointed, and it comes fully furnished. You could decorate any way you like."

"Wow there, cowboy, I didn't say it was a done deal, but it does interest my wicked self. Let's talk tomorrow. Ken is taking the girls to his mom's house for a cookout tomorrow. I can beg off with a headache. Truth be told, I despise the witch. I'll call you and we can chat. How does two o'clock sound?"

"Okay by me, I can't wait to hear your voice. Did I tell you that your voice melts my heart?"

Ever the practical me, "okay, right now I have to go home. Like it or not, I have a house to keep and a son-of-a-bitch husband to feed. Just a thought, how permanent do you want this to be. I mean, we just started this thing."

"This thing is called 'I love you, Elena' and I want it to last."

"Ronald, will you please put your cock in my pussy?" I rolled to my knees while he slid down on the seat. I took his hardening cock in my hands as I scooted up on my knees. Just above him, I rubbed his member along my ready lips. Almost instantly, I maneuvered his cock to the entrance of my wanton snatch. Down I went on his glorious member, slipping past my greased opening filling my womanhood to the max. Damn this was great. I rocked ferociously as he pinched my nipples. My breathing was fast as I rocked faster on his hard on. One last glorious orgasm and I collapsed into his arms as his hips pushed deeper into me. "I'm cumming," Ron whispered in my ear as he drove as deep as he could and held there. I didn't want it to end and we stayed like that for some time.

After cleaning me again, Ron drove me back to the diner to pick up my van. I drove home and found the comfort of an empty house. Walking through the garage door into the house I felt brazen and wicked. Stepping into the kitchen from the garage, I dropped my purse on the kitchen table, untied my wrap around and draped it over a chair. Naked, I kicked off my sandals and walked through the living room feeling the carpet on my bare feet. I plopped onto the sofa and put my feet up on the coffee table. Just thinking, wouldn't I be a sight. What the fuck, I spread my legs wide and reached two fingers to separate my labia. Damn I am so fucking wicked. Wicked? What next crossed my mind was way out of my comfort zone. I stood to go up to me bedroom to do something I'd never considered doing before today.

Oh fuck, what the hell. After I dove onto my bed, I pulled out my cell phone and positioned my ass on the bed with my clean shaved pussy reflecting in my mirror. (click) I needed to prop up my butt for a better view. (click) Now, how can I make this look as slutty as I feel? (click) After shooting a few more of my wide-open hoo hoo, I decided on just what I wanted to show. I rushed down to the kitchen and retrieved my dress. Back on my bed again, as I lay on my back with my ass propped up on my pillow, I draped the wrap over my face except for my visible grin, spread my pussy lips with my left hand and shot my prized selfie. I was exhilarated and turned on. (click)

What I saw in my mirror was my glistening snatch, wide open to the camera. My boobs with erect nipples visible in the background as well as my grin beneath my 'mask'. (click) I shot a few more pictures in various positions. The one that I liked best, was me on my knees with my ass in the air and me peeking around with a grin on my face. (click) I have never acted so brazenly slutty and I liked how it made me feel. I emailed all of the shots to my newly hidden email account along with one last shot.

I stood in front of my full-length mirror with my wrap on. My hair covering my eyes. My left hand on my hip holding open my dress to reveal my full left breast. My legs spread just enough to show my wanton crotch; (click) I snapped another selfie in the mirror. Saying out loud to myself, "this shot's for you Ronald."

Shame on me, I am such a brazen slut. I next began my text to Ronald. I selected my full-length shot and another more 'gynecological' shot to send to my lover. I captioned the two pictures with "she misses you already. Can't wait to feel you in here again." I added a heart emoji and sent it off.

Almost right away I got a response with a photo of a hard cock I had come to know and love. The text simply stated, "he can't wait to be one with the goddess. Please note the lipstick. I may never wash him again." I texted back. "We'd better erase these or we may get caught."

Sunday and Too late

He never uses my phone. He never looks into what is on my phone. My live-in son-of-a-bitch-husband is holding my phone when I get into the kitchen. Holy shit, he's into my pictures. Oh, fuck, what do I say now.

"What the fuck is this, Elena? You took a selfie of your snatch? What the fuck?"

Thinking fast, I asked, "didn't you like it? I sent it to you?"

"You never did! What the hell is with you? Have you lost all respect for yourself?"

I gasped, "what are you saying? Let me see that." I took my phone and acted surprised. "Oh shit, honey, I thought I sent this to you! Oh, mother of god, who the hell is this phone number?" Still acting surprised and, now, acting totally embarrassed, "if you didn't get my invitation to screw, who did?" I looked at my husband with an expression of horror on my face.

Mister-fucking-wonderful started to laugh, loud. "You probably sent it to your worthless fucking sister and not to me. Well, she's going to know what a piece-of-work you are. You slut!" The shithead left the kitchen as I yelled, "go fuck yourself, you're never fucking me again, you shit!"

I am certain that was when I moved his ass to the guest bedroom and banned him from our marital bed. No loss, he wasn't much good at passion anyway. I took my phone out to the deck and dialed Ronald. When he answered, "my fuck-of-a-husband found my selfie and I told him I sent it to someone by mistake. I told him I tried to send it to him and he called me stupid and worthless and a slut."

"Calm down, you're not stupid, not worthless and never a slut. You know how I feel about you. Do you need me to come and rescue you? I will, you know. I can be right there."

I was sobbing into the phone, "why couldn't I have met you years ago? Why are you so nice to me? You got what you wanted, right? A little slap and tickle? A quick piece?"

"Elena, I want your love. I want all of you and I want you to love me back. I want to hold you after making love. That's all, not much, right?"

Damn, I need this guy in my bed, right now. That song by Bonnie Tyler kept running through my mind, 'I really need you tonight, forever's gonna' start tonight.' I am so lost. Sucking it up and sobbing, I decided: "Ronald, where are you right now, I'm coming to you. I need you, forever!"

12