All Comments on 'Proving a Theory?'

by The_Rat_in_the_Hat

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very good! I rated it 4 stars.

I couldn't give it 5 stars because I disagree with the author that it an erection only requires stimulation. It that were true, there would be no such thing as erectile dysfunction. And, while I can't speak for all men, I can certainly speak for me. If I am afraid that I cannot then I cannot. Once I couldn't and then next time I was afraid I couldn't and no amount of physical stimulation made any difference.

On the next occasion, I was afraid so I told the girl after we got naked that we are just going to cuddle and not have sex. She indicated that was fine. So, without being expected to have sex, I was not afraid so nature took over and we had sex. In my case, if I already had sex with a girl, she knows I can so I am not afraid like I am if she doesn't know. But, I guarantee that if a guy is like me and he is afraid he cannot get an erection, unless his fear leaves, he cannot get an erection.

yowseryowserover 8 years ago
Empiricism

In theory, a cock is irresistible.

Very clever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fun story

Most men will show out if asked in right circumstances. Once out the penis leads the way to more action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
ERM

Erm, cute story.

MichaelG

maddictmaddictalmost 8 years ago
if only

If our roles were reversed. Brave young women, I'm always disappointed that once is enough. The way women cum so ravenous, and infrequent its a wonder they let this man get away.

Nice role reversal, ladies its ok to ask for what you would like. Most gentlemen will be happy to accommodate your fantasy (that men would) or desires.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice

Pretty good... but I wish they had stolen his clothes and left him there at the end.

talldarkfellowtalldarkfellowover 3 years ago
Fun Story, Except ..

The descriptions were mostly very stimulating and the prose was professionally written. The continuous digressions and flashbacks, however. detracted somewhat from the reader's ability to follow the "present-day" story.

One pet peeve: stopping a porn story in the middle of the action for a "public service announcement" on male sexual consent (or anything else that pulls the reader into paragraphs of extraneous political or scientific soapbox mounting author speeches,) is kind of annoying.

If you want to do dialog about these subjects, have the characters discuss them when nobody's gentiles are hanging out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous