PRS Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No worries Dr. Z. Obviously it did the trick." Nate laughed.

"I'm going to get cleaned up," Zoe said. "See you this afternoon?"

Nate nodded. "I've got double practice today, so I've got to head over to the field now anyway. Thanks for the help Dr. Z... and sorry for the mess." Nate laughed again as he walked towards the stairs.

As soon as she heard the front door close, Zoe practically ran for the bedroom and her dildo. She didn't realize that anyone outside could have easily heard her through the open bedroom window.

"Fuck me with that huge black cock of yours," she moaned loudly as Little Nate plowed into her. "Feed me more of that thick nasty cum. Make me your little white married slut. Come claim this cunt, it's so fucking wet for you. OH FUCCKKKKKKK I'M CUMMMIINNNGGGG"

————————————

After lunch Zoe went on the forum again and sent another reply to the doctor who'd been helping her with Nate's problem. She was frustrated that even with the two of them helping she had still not been able to get all of Nate's cum into the measuring cup— in fact she'd bet she hadn't even gotten half of it. Hopefully DoctorJJ would have some more advice for her.

Sure enough, a few hours later a reply came back.

"If you're continuing to have trouble getting a reliable sample, a surrogate measure you could use is to see how many times the patient can ejaculate back-to-back. This will help provide an estimate of how severe his condition is. From what you've described, this sounds like a very serious case of genital hyperplasia. I should make you aware that in cases this severe, it's critical that patients continue to ejaculate regularly. If they do not, the pressure caused by semen buildup can cause significant damage to the testicles. If a patient goes 24 hours or more without orgasm the consequences can be quite serious."

Zoe smiled to herself. If there was one thing she knew, it's that Nate was not in any danger of going 24 hours without cumming. He could barely make it a few hours! Zoe tried to keep focused on work for the rest of the morning, but thoughts of Nate's huge load coating her face kept coming back to her. On a whim she went to the bathroom and neatly shaved her pussy, leaving only a small dark landing strip above her clitoris. She almost touched herself again when she saw how smooth and sexy she looked, but stayed strong. After her initial masturbation session right after Nate left she remained chaste all through the afternoon. Despite herself, though, she eagerly anticipated his afternoon visit when she would get to see how many times the stud could cum in a row.

When 3 o'clock rolled around, however, Nate didn't make an appearance. Perhaps he just decided to stay at the field until his second practice, she thought. But then evening came and he still didn't appear. She tried calling the Jones' house, but there was no answer. Eventually Barry came home, and after looking in dismay at the additional area of "fungus" on the carpet the two of them went to bed. He tried to initiate some more role play, but Zoe was worried about Nate and brushed him off, falling instead into a fitful sleep.

The following morning she woke up early. Looking out the window she was relieved to see Nate's car back in the driveway of the Jones' house. She put on a tank top and a pair of jeans, determined once more to keep things professional between them. Her white coat was still in the wash. Barry left for work as usual, and then, just when Zoe was preparing to call next door to make sure everything was OK, the doorbell rang.

She bounded to the door and opened it in seconds. Nate was standing there, a pained look on his face.

"Nate! What's the matter?" Zoe asked. He held up his hands, and she saw that both were in wrist splints. "Oh my god, what happened?"

"Just a dumb accident after morning practice yesterday," he replied. "These three kids on the team— real assholes— thought it would be funny to tackle me from behind. They were butthurt they got passed over for captain, I guess. I landed hard, and the team doc said I sprained both wrists. Didn't stop me from kicking the shit out of those pussies, though." He laughed, then winced. "Problem is, I haven't been able to jerk off since yesterday morning. Coach says I need these on for at least another day— if I take them off my wrists could get much worse. But my balls are killing me! It's like that pressure I get when I wake up in the morning, but times a hundred."

Zoe's face blanched. Nate didn't realize it, but he could be in real danger of testicular damage if he didn't release that pressure. She got him upstairs quickly, and sat him in a chair in the spare bedroom.

"Nate, you're going to have to jerk off... uh I mean masturbate. I was doing some more research on your condition, and that pressure you're feeling could actually be causing damage. It's not just that you want to cum... I mean ejaculate. You really have to!"

Nate didn't look as surprised by this information as she expected. "Yeah, I got that feeling too Dr. Z. My balls are just killing me, you have no idea."

Zoe would never be able to live with herself if something bad happened to Nate. He was her patient— she owed it to him to protect him.

"If the pain is that bad let's not waste any time. Here, take off your pants."

Nate stripped off his shirt, then lowered his shorts and fitted underwear to the floor. Zoe was encouraged to see that despite the wrist splints he still had pretty good range of motion of his fingers. Perhaps this wouldn't be so hard after all. Nate sat back down, his cock hung fat and soft off over the end of the chair. His balls looked huge and even darker than usual, almost jet black.

"Do you think you could give me a little encouragement, like last time?" He asked. "It may be a bit tougher than usual given how uncomfortable I am. And of course it's not going to be easy with these." He held up his arms.

"Don't worry," Zoe said, genuine concern in her voice. "We'll make it work. What kind of encouragement do you need?"

He thought for a moment. "You remember that picture? Of you in the black... whatever it's called?"


"My babydoll? Yeah of course I remember. Wait one sec, I'll grab the photo for you." She stood up to move to the bedroom.

"No," Nate stated, the authority in his voice stopping her in her tracks and making her heart quicken. "Put it on for me."

Her mouth went dry and her brain went blank. She nodded obediently. He does need to cum, she told herself. I need to help him, as his doctor. To prevent testicular damage. But the wetness in her pussy betrayed her real motivations.

Several minutes later, the door to the spare bedroom swung open, and Zoe Monroe walked in. She wore the same outfit she'd shown off to Barry just days before. The sheer cups of the babydoll did nothing to disguise her diamond-hard nipples, and her huge 32F tits practically spilled out. Her lustrous dark hair cascaded down her back, almost to her narrow waist. Under the sheer fabric of the babydoll Nate could see black G-string panties nestled against her neatly shaven pussy. He couldn't be sure, but he thought there was a darker spot right in the middle of the underwear.

Before she had taken two steps towards him his cock, which had been hanging limply, began to swell with blood. In seconds it had doubled in length and width, and by the time she got to his chair it was sticking straight up like a steel girder. It pointed directly at Zoe, and she shivered thinking about how it had painted her face just 24 hours ago.

"Down on your knees" he commanded, and she obeyed unthinkingly. His cock seemed to take up her entire field of vision. She could see the large fat vein running along its length, branching into dozens of smaller veins that fed this monster.

"Do you need lube?" She asked, her voice unexpectedly hoarse. "So you can jerk off? I mean, masturbate?"

He smirked at her. "I'm not going to be jerking off." Zoe felt butterflies erupt in her stomach.

"Touch it," he ordered, and she felt any remaining willpower crumble. He was her master now. She swallowed and nodded, her eyes not leaving his cock. As if in a trance, her tiny white hand reached out, fingers resting lightly against the purple-black shaft.

"Both hands." As the right hand joined the left she marveled at the fact that even with both hands wrapping around it she was barely able to encircle his gargantuan pole. She had never been so wet in her life.

Slowly, Zoe ran her hands up the magnificent cock to the bulbous head, then down to the base. Nate stood from the chair and she caressed his huge swollen balls, marveling at their weight. She started stroking him with both hands, slowly and then faster.

"Spit on it" he said, and she did, without question, several times in succession. She began to slide her hands over the shaft faster, aided by lubrication. Nate moaned in appreciation.

"Are you nice and wet for me?" Nate asked, and without pausing to think she nodded.

"When I ask you a question, you answer!" Nate replied without missing a beat. "Now, are you nice and wet for me?"

"Yes sir," Zoe moaned, feeling a trickle of pussy juice running down her leg.

"You want me to make you my white married slut?" Nate asked, and Zoe jerked, recognizing that phrase from one she had used just the day before.

"You... you heard that?" She asked, face flushing.

"And more." He smirked. "I know you have been fantasizing about this cock for a long time. Waiting for me to claim your wet little cunt. And I'm going to. This load, 24 hours worth of cum, is going to fill your tight little pussy"

Zoe moaned helplessly. He owned her now.

"Lick it" he commanded.

Zoe felt herself drooling as her head drew closer to his massive cock. She leaned in and kissed the head, inhaling his now familiar musky scent. Her tongue shot out, licking the underside of his cockhead, and Nate moaned. She kissed her way down to the base of his cock, leaving a smeary trail of drool. She attempted to suckle each of his balls into her mouth, but they were too large and would not fit. Instead, she licked each with abandon, her moans almost louder than his. She nuzzled her face into his scrotum, letting his huge balls rest on her pretty face as she lapped at them with her tongue. She breathed deeply, taking in his intoxicating masculine aroma. Then she kissed her way up towards the tip once more.

Opening her mouth as wide as it would go, she was surprised to find that she was able to take the fat head of his cock into her warm wet mouth. He grunted in appreciation.

"Take it, bitch! You're going to get this cock into your throat no matter what. You understand, slut? Choke on my big black cock."

Zoe groaned, one hand leaving his cock to start rubbing her clit. By now juice was literally running down her leg. But Nate slapped her across the face, making her jump.

"You cum when I give you permission, you understand?"

Somehow the humiliation just turned her on even more. Zoe nodded as best as she could with his cock in her mouth and returned her right hand to his shaft, stroking it up and down. She inched her head slightly closer to Nate's belly, but when she opened her eyes saw that she still had the better part of a foot to go. Both her hands still had plenty of room to play.

Nate grabbed the back of her head and slowly and inexorably pushed his cock deeper into her mouth. Zoe started to panic, then took a deep breath through her nose and calmed herself. Nate drove forward again, and this time Zoe had to scoot back. Again he pushed forward, and again she scooted back. The third time this happened Zoe felt her back hit the wall. She looked up at Nate, who was staring down at her with a smirk. He pushed forward again. This time she had nowhere to go, and his cock pushed deep into her mouth. He began to piston his massive cock in and out of her mouth, going slightly deeper each time. Thick strands of drool ran from the corners of her gaping mouth and dripped from the heavy underside of his dick as he continued his assault. The room was filled with wet lewd slurps and the sound of Nate grunting in satisfaction.

Zoe felt the head of his cock start to push down her throat, and her eyes widened in panic. Slowly, relentlessly, he began working his dick deeper and deeper. She began to gag, and as Nate withdrew his cock she coughed up thick strands of saliva that dripped onto her chest, soaking the babydoll. As she knelt on the floor gasping for breath, she looked up at Nate standing over her, his cock glistening. He smiled. Suddenly a wave of guilt surged through her. What had she done?

"Nate..." she said, still out of breath. "We need to stop. We can't... I'm married"

Nate smirked again. "You know you don't have any say in the matter anymore Dr. Z. That pussy is calling the shots now, and it's already made up its mind. That married cunt belongs to me, and I'm going to claim it."

Another trickle of pussy juice ran down her legs at his words, and she remained silent, watching his rock hard cock gently bobbing in the air in front of her. She shakily rose to her feet. Nate stepped forward, leaned in, and kissed her hard on the mouth. His cock pressed hard against her belly, with the head resting between her breasts. The token resistance she'd been able to muster was washed away in an instant. His tongue danced in her mouth as one of his big calloused hands wrapped around the back of her head. She ground herself helplessly against his huge cock, in awe at its power. It felt soft despite being so hard, like a baseball bat covered in velvet.

Without warning Nate snaked his other hand under her ass and easily lifted her up. Her legs instinctively wrapped around him, heels digging into the small of his back. The root of his cock was now pressed directly into her pussy through her underwear. He carried her rapidly into the bedroom. The room she had shared with Barry for years. Their bed.

He threw her onto the mattress roughly, then climbed on top of her. Her heart was going a mile a minute. He roughly pulled at the sheer black babydoll, ripping the fabric down the middle and exposing her huge tits. Only her tiny G string now separated her soaking pussy from him. He licked down her neck to her nipples which stood out like cherries on top of her breasts. He bit one, lightly at first and then a bit harder, and she moaned loudly, pushing her chest into his face. His hands roughly caressed and tugged on her other nipple.

Zoe was in heaven as his hands and tongue roamed her body. She thrust her hips up at him, rubbing the saturated G string against the base of his cock. His head worked its way lower, tongue flicking across her tight abs, before coming to rest between her legs. He inhaled like he had the morning before, and smiling. Zoe's legs were trembling in anticipation and her thighs were covered in goosebumps.

He began to lower her skimpy underwear a millimeter at a time, savoring her impatient groans, finally exposing her pussy to his eyes for the first time. Juice ran liberally from it, running down in a thin stream towards her pristine asshole. Her clit, though it had not yet been touched, stood erect from under its hood. Helplessly she ground her hips towards his mouth.

"Beg for it, bitch", Nate growled.

"Please," Zoe responded. "Please."

"You can do better than that."

"Please lick my pussy" Zoe tried again. "I need it."

"Not good enough."

"Oh fuck Nate, please, I need you to eat my cunt. I'm so fucking wet for you."

He smiled. "That's better." He leaned down and breathed lightly over her pussy, then licked her in a long stroke from her asshole to her clit. Zoe groaned and dug her fingernails into his scalp. He started flicking her clit with his tongue, and in seconds Zoe exploded.

"FUCCCKKKKK I'M CUMMING FOR YOU NATE! OHHHH GODDDDDDD!" Her body shook violently and despite the fact that nothing had penetrated her yet, her pussy gushed all over his face. He didn't stop, but rather picked up his pace and slid a thick finger into her spasming pussy.

Zoe immediately came again, stronger than before. She was screaming incoherently now as weeks of frustration poured out of her.

"AHHHHHHHHHH FUCK OHHHHH GODDDD YESSSSSS YESSSS YESSSSS" she groaned. Nate drank her nectar as she continued to gush for him, long tongue penetrating her deeper than Barry's cock ever had.

Finally Nate drew his head back and admired his handiwork. Zoe was shaking on the bed, pussy spasming with aftershocks. She had a dreamy smile on her face. She didn't notice that Nate's wrist splints were lying on the floor and he didn't seem to be in much pain at all.

"I'm not done with you yet, slut," he said, almost sneering. "You ready for the main event?"

He slapped her pussy with his fat cock, splattering her juices onto her stomach. She shuddered when she saw that it extended past her belly button. There was no way she could take the whole thing, she thought. But she was going to try.

He slapped her pussy with his cock again. "Who owns this pussy?" He asked.

"You do, Nate," she moaned. "This married cunt belongs to you now."

He smirked. "You ready to see how many times I can cum?"

She nodded, although a tiny deep part of her brain wondered how he had known that that had been her plan for today.

"You ready to take my potent black cum in your fertile white womb?"

Zoe nodded again, her pussy spasming again at the thought. "Yes sir," she whispered.

Nate scooted back, lodging the head of his cock at the entrance to her pussy. It felt impossibly large, like a battering ram. It made her dildo look like a little boy.

He slowly began to press forward, and at first Zoe didn't think it was going to fit. Then, all of a sudden, two things happened simultaneously.

A voice called out from the doorway "Zoe? Nate? Oh my god..."

She turned and saw Barry and her heart dropped. This must have been one of his rare half days, or perhaps he'd forgotten something. Her mouth opened to speak, but Nate interjected before she could say anything.

"Sit down, shut up, and watch" he commanded. And at that moment his head slipped past Zoe's outer ring, and she screamed.

"Oh my god Nate it's so big, holy fuck you're huge, oh shit go slow baby." She clawed at his back, half pushing him away, half pulling him deeper. She'd already forgotten Barry was there.

Nate was relentless, thrusting forward again. Zoe began seeing stars. Nothing but his head and an inch of shaft was inside of her and she already felt fuller than she ever had before, even with Little Nate completely buried inside of her. There was a flash of pain, but it was quickly eroded by a flood of indescribable pleasure.

"You're so fucking thick," she moaned. "You're going to tear me in two."

Nate continued to press deeper, five inches of his cock now inside of her. He was now deeper than Barry had ever been.

"FUCCCCKKKKK" Zoe screamed, and started cumming. Her pussy tried to contract, but was stretched as wide as she could go. Her cum sprayed out like a faucet, shooting onto Nate's chest and past him to the floor. From the corner of her eye she saw Barry, pants off and cock in hand, mouth open in disbelief. But her thoughts were only for Nate and his glorious cock.

He withdrew his huge pole, noting how her folds clung to him, leaving trails of slime on his thick black shaft. Then, when only the head remained, he plunged deeper, driving even further inside of her. A bulge the size of a fist appeared under her navel.

Zoe came again, eyes rolling back in her head and fingers scrabbling at the bedsheets. She arched her back and her mouth opened in a silent scream, interrupted by a huge shuddering gasp. Nate withdrew again.

He thrust even deeper into her— at least 9 inches, as deep as Little Nate could go. Everything past this was virgin pussy, and he still had plenty of dick left. Zoe grabbed his forearms, staring adoringly into his eyes. He grabbed the back of her head and forced her gaze down her her pussy, which was stretched impossibly wide around him. White cream ringed his cock as he pulled back again.