PRS Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Watch while I fuck you" he spat, and shoved several more inches inside of her.

Zoe exploded, eyes fixated on the huge cock that was changing her life with every thrust.

"So fucking big" she whispered in awe, her legs shaking violently as juice splattered the sheets. "So fucking big."

Nate pushed deeper, and Zoe's eyes widened. "Break me Nate," she moaned. "Make me your little married whore."

A grunt from the corner indicated that Barry had just cum. Neither Nate nor Zoe stopped to look at him, and they didn't miss much. A few small streaks of thin watery cum lay on his belly, but he remained hard as he watched his wife take the neighbor's cock. A thousand thoughts were passing through his head, but arousal dominated them all. He had never been more turned on.

"Take it all, bitch" Nate roared as he slid the final two inches inside of her. He ground into her as her body convulsed. She felt her pussy squirt over him again and again. She had never imagined that she could feel so full.

"OHHHH GOD NATE FUCK ME WITH YOUR FAT FUCKING COCK! OHMYGOD OHMYGOD I'M CUMMING AGAIN!"

Zoe's pussy erupted, her cum splashing off of Nate's balls and dripping onto the sheets. His eyes burned with animal desire as he felt the tight vise-like walls of her practically virgin pussy spasm around him.

Slowly he withdrew until even the fat head of his cock emerged from her with a wet pop, leaving her pussy gaping open. She moaned and thrust at him. It felt like a part of her body was missing. Then he truly began to fuck her.

His hips flexed and the head of his cock plunged back into her. It was incredible how tight she was— despite just having had filled her up, he had to work for every inch. He began to slam into her with deep fast strokes, his heavy balls slapping her ass he he ravaged her. Zoe's tits bounced wildly, and when she grabbed them she found that pulling her nipples tipped her over the edge into yet another orgasm. Nate bent her legs back until they were over his shoulders, and began fucking her even deeper. Her hoarse cries filled the house.

"Oh god Nate this is your pussy now! I've never felt anything like this! Make me your nasty little cumslut sir! I'm all yours, this cunt is all yours! Fill me with your cum daddy!"

"Who makes you cum like this?" Nate barked at her. He grabbed her throat with one hand and squeezed.

"You do Nate, only you." Zoe shivered at the feeling of absolute domination.

"Does your husband fuck you this good?" He asked as he continued to slam into her.

"Not even close," she panted. "You're so much bigger, so much fucking bigger. You're three times his size. Your fat beautiful cock hits places he's never seen baby. You make me cum so much harder than I ever have before. I'm your little white slut."

Barry, rather than being hurt by the filth pouring from his wife's mouth, was in heaven. He was loving this and needed more of it. He didn't necessarily like that he liked it, but he couldn't help himself. Watching his wife experience this ultimate pleasure gave him more sexual satisfaction than fucking her himself. He came again— the first time he'd had two back-to-back orgasms since he was a teenager.

Nate, on the other hand, showed no signs of stopping. Pausing only to flip Zoe onto her stomach, he sawed in and out of her relentlessly. The room reeked of sex and the wet spot from her near-continuous orgasms was feet across. In this position her perfect tight round ass was presented to him like a holy offering, jiggling ever so slightly with each of his biblical thrusts. He reached around and stuck his thumb in her mouth. Zoe, not stopping to think, sucked on it like it was a second cock.

Nate slid his thumb from her mouth, then began rubbing her asshole. Zoe flinched— she'd never had anything in or around her ass before— but before she could protest he sank his thumb into her hot tight tunnel.

"OHHHHHHHH GODDDD" she moaned as he worked his thumb in and out of her ass, "That feels so fucking good. You're going to... you're going to make me... I'm going to..." and she came again, harder than she'd ever cum in her life.

"FUCCKKKKK NATE HOLY SHIT I'M CUMMING SO HARD!" Zoe screamed. "FILL ME UP WITH YOUR FUCKING CUM! PLANT A BABY IN ME! YESSS YESSSS YESSSS!"

She squirted harder than any of her previous orgasms, a string of slimy cum even arcing across the room to land on Barry's face and neck. He licked it off his lips without thinking about it.

Zoe was sobbing with pleasure as her body spasmed. Nate picked up the pace, pounding her into the mattress. His balls were boiling and he didn't have long left.

"Still cumming" Zoe grunted softly to herself. "Still cumming." Her legs were shaking uncontrollably and her knuckles were white as they gripped the sheets.

Then, with a roar, Nate began to cum.

"TAKE MY CUM, BITCH!"

Zoe felt his massive cock twitch and grow inside of her, and then she felt a flood of warmth in the deepest recesses of her pussy. There was a sense of impossible pressure, and then his cum exploded from her pussy, running down her legs and onto the sheets in huge thick ropes. Her orgasm, already the strongest of her life, intensified to a massive crescendo.

"OHHH FUCCKKKK I CAN FEEL IT! SO MUCH FUCKING CUM! KNOCK UP THIS TIGHT MARRIED CUNT MASTER!"

Her words disintegrated into animal screams, melding with his own primal grunts and the sounds of wet slapping flesh as he fucked her as hard as their bodies would allow. After what seemed like a full minute, Nate pulled his cock out of her pussy with a thick wet sound and effortlessly flipped Zoe onto her back. Ropes were still exploding from his pent-up balls, far more than Zoe had ever seen him make. He painted her belly and tits, then aimed up at her face, plastering her. She opened her mouth, and he shoved the head of his cock in. She swallowed as fast as she could, but cum still poured from the corners of her lips.

Finally his cock slipped from her mouth, and they both collapsed to the bed. Barry sat still on his chair, eyes wide. After a minute, Zoe wiped the cum off her face and into her mouth, swallowing a dozen more times. Eventually she opened her eyes, really looking at Barry for the first time. To her surprise and pleasure he was grinning.

Nate's cock, which had softened slightly after his huge release, twitched and started to grow again.

"That's one", he said.