PRS Ch. 06

Story Info
Fan ending of Penis Reduction Seduction story.
8.4k words
4.54
10.1k
25
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PodTheRod
PodTheRod
31 Followers

Note: This is my version of the next chapter in the excellent "Penis Reduction Seduction" series by KaceyLoveington. This derivative ending is published with consent of the original author, but it is not meant to serve as the official next part in the series.

————————

When the door finally opened that evening, over a minute after he'd rung the doorbell, Nate was surprised to see that Zoe was even more disheveled than she had been when he had left that afternoon. She was wearing the same silk robe as before, but it was gaping open at the front, revealing her deep cleavage packed into the sheer bustier. Her upper chest was flushed and was covered with a sheen of sweat.

"Come on in", Zoe said, wiping an errant strand of her luscious brunette hair off her forehead. "Sorry for my appearance, I was just... working out."

Nate smiled— smirked even— and replied "You and me both." He had come right from practice and as he stepped into the house Zoe's nostrils filled with a musky aroma that made her feel lightheaded. Her pussy, which she thought had been thoroughly exhausted over the several hours since this afternoon's session, suddenly began to moisten again. She was acutely aware that she wasn't wearing any panties. As he reached back to swing the door closed, his thick forearm crisscrossed with veins looked for a minute just like his cock. Zoe bit her lip. Get it together, she thought. Her pussy twitched despite her admonition and she shivered slightly as she turned towards the staircase.

"Interesting choice of workout gear," Nate remarked as they walked up the stairs. "Looks like you've been working on your squats— those glutes are looking fine." She could feel his eyes burning into her ass, and sashayed it slightly as she climbed. The short silk robe began riding up the curve of her butt and she knew the tops of her black thigh-highs would be peeking out. At the thought she got even wetter, and felt a slight trickle of pussy juice start to wend its way down the inside of her thigh. She wondered if Nate would notice. When they got to the top of her stairs she turned back and saw the front of Nate's shorts bulging obscenely. Despite the baggy shorts the outline of his massive cock was clearly visible, having escaped the confines of his fitted underwear and extending down his leg. After several seconds she realized she was staring and pulled her eyes back up, embarrassed to find that he was looking directly at her face.

She blushed as they walked into the spare bedroom. The specimen cup and a clean set of towels were folded on the bed. Nate glanced around, disappointed that there was no picture of Zoe to aid him this time.

"I'll leave you to it," Zoe said. "Just remember to lay out the towels before you start. A load that size— I mean, an ejaculate of that volume— would ruin my carpet. And I don't want to have to explain to my husband why we need a steam cleaner." They both chuckled, and Zoe turned to leave. As she left she swung the door mostly closed, leaving it open a crack.

Less than a minute later she was back in bed, fingers running up and down her dripping slit. The video monitor showed Nate peeling off his T shirt, revealing tightly corded muscles still gleaming with sweat from practice. He lowered his shorts and underwear in one smooth motion and sure enough his rock hard cock swung up, slapping his stomach so loudly that she could hear it both over the monitor and through her own bedroom door, which she had left ajar. At the sight she moaned and began rubbing tight circles on her clit, bringing herself almost instantly to her first orgasm.

Nate picked up the towel and stopped. Underneath it he saw a black G-string, the small triangle of fabric appearing to be soaking wet.

"Sexy slut" Nate grunted, wrapping the skimpy thong around his hand and bringing to her nose. He sniffed deeply, his wide nostrils inhaling her own musky scent. His cock, which had appeared to already be at full mast, pulsed and got even thicker and longer before her eyes. He spat on his cock and began rubbing it with one hand, smelling her saturated panties with the other.

Zoe exploded, her pussy squirting all over the bed despite the fact that she hadn't even started using her dildo yet. She groaned loudly, her legs shaking uncontrollably as her pussy spasmed again and again. Stars blossomed before her vision and pins and needles danced over her arms and legs. She was too far gone to notice, but Nate looked sharply towards the door at the sound before turning his attention back to the thick slab of meat in his hand.

"Horny bitch is wet for me," Nate growled as her jerked his cock harder, inhaling her feminine scent again. "Want me to stretch that tight married cunt Dr. Z?" He lowered his other hand to his cock, wrapping the panties around his thick shaft as he stroked it even faster. "Your little husband doesn't have one of these does he?"

Zoe couldn't get the dildo inside her fast enough. Despite using it practically nonstop since Nate had left this afternoon, her pussy had already tightened back up and she had to use a lot of pressure to work the head back inside her. She pushed it deeper and deeper, thrusting her hips off the soaked sheets towards the thick invader. Nate's hands were now almost blurred as he worked his huge cock.

"Gonna fill your tight little snatch with this cock" he groaned.

"Yessss, fill me up, mold this little cunt around you" Zoe replied, juice splattering across her toned stomach as the dildo pistoned in and out of her.

"Gonna make you squirt all over me like the slut you are" Nate grunted, and Zoe did just that, covering her mouth with one hand as another huge orgasm ripped through her.

"My cum's gonna be leaking out of you for a week," Nate groaned. "I'm gonna plant a black baby in that fertile white belly of yours." And with that, he exploded with a roar, loosing jet after jet of thick white cum. He made little effort to aim for the cup this time, instead plastering the walls and the exposed carpet.

"OHHHH FUCKKKK YESSSSSSS" Zoe cried as she came hard, squirting onto her already soaked sheets. She had never cum like this, an endless orgasm that only seemed to gain strength and momentum as it rolled over her in waves. Her toes curled so hard they felt as though they would break, and her eyes were rolled back into her head so only whites were exposed. Her back arched again and again, driving the thick plastic dildo as deep into her sodden cunt as it would go. She wasn't making coherent noises anymore, but rather was grunting and moaning like an animal in heat.

Finally, after what seemed like an hour, she collapsed, panting. "Little Nate" remained buried to the hilt inside her. She lay quivering on the bed, legs splayed wantonly to the sides. She opened her eyes groggily, and glanced at the monitor. Nate was no longer in his room.

Her head jerked up, and there he was, in the flesh, standing in her doorway. His cock was in his hands and a small part of her brain was amazed that he was already hard again. At that moment her pussy spasmed one last time and the dido was slowly pushed out inch by inch, falling to the drenched sheets with a splat. She stared into his eyes, speechless.

——————————

Nate took a step towards her, cock bobbing heavily in the air in front of him. Zoe's mouth opened and her tongue grazed her bottom lip. And at that second she heard the garage door start to open.

"Shit!" Zoe exclaimed. "Barry's home!"

The electricity in the air vanished in an instant. She quickly wrapped her silk robe around her as Nate pulled his clothes on. When Barry walked in, he was surprised to see Zoe and Nate at the top of the stairs. His wife's hair was askew and she was clutching her robe around her, while Nate looked as though he had just come from the gym.

He mounted the stairs, grinning.

"Nate! This is a pleasant surprise." He was amused by the thought that Nate had featured in their bedroom fantasies and that he had no idea. "What's going on?"

There was a beat of silence, and then Zoe jumped in "Nate was just helping me with something, nothing to worry about."

Barry noticed that the door to the guest bedroom was open and saw a towel lying on the bed. "What was it? Is there something wrong with the guest bedroom?" He walked over to it and was surprised to see a large amount of a thick white substance streaked across the walls and matted into the carpet.

Zoe felt her heart drop. What they were doing wasn't cheating, she told herself, but she still didn't look forward to explaining to her husband what was going on. Well, it appeared there was no other option. She opened her mouth to confess.

"What the hell is this? Some kind of fungus?" Barry interjected before she could say anything. He walked closer and bent down, sniffing. "Smells earthy." Zoe sighed, relieved. Nate's thick manly cream looked nothing like the weak watery dribbles her husband produced— of course he wouldn't recognize it. The taste was even different— musky and powerful rather than sour and bland.

Barry prodded a particularly thick stream with his finger, drawing back a long strand. "Yup, definitely looks like this could be a fungus. Is that what Nate was helping you out with?"

"Mr. Monroe, I've done some mold and fungus extermination in the past," Nate lied, "So your wife called me over to take a look. This is definitely a fungus infestation. Normally this would run you something like two grand to eradicate, but I'm happy to take care of this for free. You let this shit into your house, it'll start to take over. Soon you'd be finding it in your bedroom, shower, kitchen table, you name it. Who knows, one day you might come home to find some on Dr. Z here!" He laughed and made strong eye contact with Zoe, who broke off his gaze to stare back at the white streaks, speechless at his audacity. "Don't worry though. It'll take a couple weeks of regular treatments but I'll get your house back in order."

Barry grinned and wiped his finger on the towel. "Thanks so much Nate! But I could never let you do the work for free. Of course we'll pay you!" He pulled a crisp hundred from his wallet. "Here's for today— I'm happy to give you the same every time you come by!"

Nate took the money, thanked him, and turned to go. As he left he flashed another grin at Zoe and said "See you in the morning Dr. Z."

After he left, Zoe remembered the sodden sheets. As her husband sank onto the couch downstairs to watch TV she threw the bedding into the laundry and cracked the window to air the room out. She was filled with conflicting emotions. On one hand, she had never felt so sexual and excited before in her life. Thoughts of Nate consumed her— and she loved it. But on the other, she was now clearly straying from her duties as a doctor and a wife. She owed it to Nate to fix his problem and to her husband to remain faithful. She resolved to not let things progress any further. She wished they had never lied to Barry... but there was no other way. He just wouldn't understand.

With her new convictions in mind, she opened up her computer and logged into the JustDoctors forum. She replied to DoctorJJ, updating him on the efforts at measuring the ejaculate volume three times a day. She told him that so far Nate had been unable to get all of his semen in the sample cup, making it difficult to measure the exact volumes, and wondered how to proceed. Then she went downstairs to cook Barry a nice meal to make up for her behavior today.

After dinner, she logged in to her account again and was pleased to see a reply. The doctor reiterated the importance of accurate volume measurements, and said "If the patient is not able to give you accurate samples himself, he may require assistance from one of your staff members to ensure it all gets in the cup." Zoe's heart jumped into her throat. All her staff were on break for 2 weeks while they redid the office. Which meant that she'd have to help him herself.

That night, Barry didn't have to work hard at all to convince his wife to engage in role play. This time, he suggested using the fungus extermination as the basis for their sessions. The idea that this was more realistic excited him— Nate would be in his house alone with his wife the very next morning, after all.

Zoe came several times with the black dildo as her husband watched from the foot of the bed. This time Zoe was even filthier than she had been on previous sessions. She told herself that it was became it turned Barry on so much.

"Fuck me in my marital bed Nate! I need to feel that massive black cock stretching me out."

"Paint my face with your huge load Nate! I want to taste your cum!

"My little husband can't make me cum like this— only you can! This cunt belongs to you! Make me your slut!"

And finally "Knock me up Nate! I want you to plant a black baby inside of me."

With this final exclamation Barry's cock pushed out some dribbles of cum. It reminded Zoe of a baby spitting up. Barry wasn't sure why he found this type of talk so arousing, but he was proud of himself for single-handedly turning Zoe into a kinky minx. Despite the fact that they hadn't actually had sex in quite a while now, he felt as though their sex life had never been better.

————————

The next morning, Zoe was awoken from a deep sleep by the doorbell. Jumping out of bed, she saw that her husband was already gone to work. She quickly pulled on a black tank top and some workout shorts—she was making an effort to avoid the sexy clothes today. Just business, she thought. As she prepared to walk down the stairs, she quickly grabbed her white doctor's coat and put it over her tank top. I have to keep this professional she told herself. Nothing but business. I owe it to Barry.

Nate raised an eyebrow at her outfit when he opened the door, but strode in confidently nonetheless.

"Nate— there are two things I have to tell you." Zoe began. "First, about yesterday... things got out of hand. That can't happen again. I'm embarrassed and wish you hadn't... well, seen me. I'm not sure what came over me. From now on things are strictly professional."

He nodded, but remembered how she had looked spread out on the bed, big black dido stuffed into her tight married cunt. We'll see, he thought.

"And second?" He asked.

Zoe blushed. "Well, as you know we've been having trouble all of the sample into the cup. After asking some other doctors for advice, they recommend that I, uh... help you aim."

Nate had to suppress a grin. "Sure thing Dr. Z. Whatever we need to do to help me with my condition."

They went upstairs, and Nate was disappointed to see that there were no photos, no panties, and no encouragement of any kind in the spare bedroom. He noticed that there was a large glass measuring cup sitting on the nightstand— far bigger than either of the two plastic sample cups she'd had him use before.

"I'll be right outside the door," Zoe said. "You let me know when you're getting close and I'll come in and... well... help you aim."

She closed the door most of the way, leaving it ajar. For the first time her willpower won out. Despite the fact that her bedroom, the video monitor, and Little Nate were nearby she remained resolute and stayed standing outside the room. She could hear the sounds of his hands sliding back and forth, and occasional grunts and moans. Her pussy began getting wet despite her best intentions and her nipples stood clearly through her tank top. She wrapped the white coat further around herself and wished she'd put on a bra.

After what seemed like an eternity— at least a half hour— Nate called out to her. "Getting close Dr. Z!"

She walked into the room, realizing as she did that she had forgotten gloves. I'll just have to be careful where I aim, she thought to herself.

The now-familiar sight still filled her pussy with need. Nate was naked, his hulking muscled frame towering over her. His massive cock was glistening and was larger than she'd ever seen it in person. She grabbed the cup and stood in front of him, looking up at him expectantly. Thirty seconds passed in silence. Then Nate spoke.

"Dr. Z I need a little encouragement, like last time. I'm so close!"

"Nate, I told you, things are strictly professional between us from here on out. No more pictures, no more... other encouragement either."

"Just open your white coat a little. Let me see some cleavage or something. Nothing you wouldn't show if you were out to dinner, right?"

Zoe paused for a second, then relented. It's true— she'd show just as much on a night out on the town. It could hardly hurt. She opened the white coat further, and her deep cleavage and then her hard nipples came into view. His breathing deepened and she felt her own pussy starting to drip. She felt her body starting to break out in sweat, and then suddenly the cup slipped from her hands and fell to the floor. She dropped to her knees to pick it up, and then as she knelt below Nate looked up at him. His cock was inches from her mouth, which was open in awe. She had never seen it this big before. His cock was significantly thicker than her wrist, with a head the size of an apple. The difference between Nate and the dildo was at least as big as the difference between the dildo and Barry. His balls hung like oranges well below his massive cock, and she could imagine the billions of sperm churning in each of them. A thick gob of precum oozed from the tip, and she eagerly caught it in the cup. It was significantly more than her husband's entire ejaculate.

"Cum for me Nate," she encouraged. "Show me how much you can make."

"Keep going", he groaned as he increased his pace.

She was too far gone now. Her shorts were soaked through, and she couldn't recall ever being so turned on. She wished she'd put on panties this morning. Her thoughts flashed back to the night before with Barry, and before she could stop herself the words fell out of her mouth.

"Paint my face with your huge load, Nate! I want to taste your cum!"

Immediately, before she had a chance to get the cup in position, he roared and erupted. A massive stream of cum hit Zoe right in the forehead, followed by another that landed with a splat in her thick brown hair. She reached for his cock to aim it into the cup, and was amazed when she grabbed it how hard and hot it was. Her little white hand looked so small against the contrast of his huge black cock. As she pulled it down a thick stream landed in her open mouth, coating her tongue and dripping from her lips. Another shot across her cleavage, running between her breasts. Cum dripped onto her white coat, running down the badge that read "Zoe Monroe, M.D.". Finally she got it in position, and Nate fired shot after shot into the measuring cup. After what seemed like several minutes, his breathing slowed. As she shakily set the cup down on the floor, his cock twitched once more and a final rope of cum shot out, landing across her left eye and forcing her to keep it closed.

They were silent. With her one open eye Zoe looked at the measuring cup, which was at least half full. She looked up at him, his hot cum dripping from her chin and running down her neck to disappear between her huge tits. He stood over her like a god, his cock still rock hard. His cum was hot and tasted musky and manly. She swallowed. It took three gulps to get it all down— and only one shot had landed directly in her mouth.

Finally he broke the silence. "I have to say, this is the best doctor-patient relationship I've ever had." They both burst out laughing.

"This is... not how I... expected things to go," she said in between laughs.

Then her mood changed as she remembered what she'd said to him. "Uh Nate... about that thing I sad. That was just a heat-of-the-moment thing. Trying to, you know, get you to cum. Uh, to ejaculate. I shouldn't have said that."

PodTheRod
PodTheRod
31 Followers