Prude No More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helen quickly turned around falling to her knees between his lap. She lowered the top half of her bathing suit then slapped her big tits around his cock. She bounced them up and down as he leaned back. It didn't take long for him to cum. It shot upward from between them. Helen quickly licked the cum off her boobs.

Helen looked at the rest. Dillon was fucking Cathy. Mark was getting fucked by Jackie who had a large strap on. Debra and Cathy were on the wet floor in a sixty-nine position. Karen was in the pool wiping what looked like cum from her hair. She looked around for Leon but quickly got the answer as he turned her head around violently.

"Bend over," he ordered.

Helen didn't wait to be told again. She quickly got on all fours, putting her face against the cold, wet floor. She looked at Karen who was getting out of the pool.

Helen moaned as Leon entered her from behind. He grabbed her hips and began fucking her hard. "Fuck me," Helen yelled loudly.

Karen picked her head up off the floor. Helen knew what the woman wanted from her as she lay down under her head. Helen had never licked or tasted another woman before. She lowered her head down between Karen's legs.

She began licking the inside of her, finding her swollen clit. "That's it," Karen said pushing down on Helen's head.

Helen pushed her finger inside as she tried to keep herself steady. Leon gripped her hips tighter as he fucked her harder. Helen flicked her tongue against Karen's clit. She heard a stifled moan. Looking up from between Karen's legs she could that Jeff had got up and Karen had his dick in her mouth.

Helen continued to lick and fuck Karen's pussy with her tongue and fingers. She felt Leon pull his cock out of her. She looked back to see his dick shooting cum down on her ass and across her back.

Karen crept away from Helen as Jeff got behind her. The two began to fuck right in front of her. Helen smiled as she stood up. She peeled the rest of her bathing suit off, then jumped into the pool.

She surfaced and swam to the side. Jackie dived in and met her. "You were right," Helen nodded.

"I know," Jackie smiled.

"I missed you," Helen nodded.

"I know that too," Jackie nodded.

The two began to kiss. Jackie pushed Helen back against the side of the pool. Helen relinquished herself to her friend.

*************************************

Helen waved at her friends as she got into the security line. They had shown her the best time she could remember. This time when she sat down in her seat, she sat in the aisle. There was a couple that took the other two seats.

As the plane took off Helen could hear their conversation through her ear buds. It seemed that wife wasn't happy about something he had done during their stay. He rolled his eyes at her as she turned away from him.

Helen smiled as she caught him looking down at her cleavage. She wasn't wearing her usual conservative attire. She had decided she wasn't going to be the same prudish Helen anymore. She was dressed in a crop top that tied around her neck, which showed a lot of her cleavage.

One of the stewardesses walked past them. "Excuse me," the lady said in an angry voice. "Can I get a blanket please."

The stewardess nodded. "Can I get one too?" Helen asked kindly.

The lady threw her blanket over herself. Plugged her earbuds into her ears and turned her back towards her husband. He shook his head at her. Helen smiled. She placed her blanket over her lap and his as she leaned against him. "You won't mind if we share?"

"No," he said his eyes not looking at her but the deep valley that was her cleavage.

"Good," Helen smiled. She pulled on one of the straps of her top just enough to give him a better view.

He looked back at his wife who was either sleeping or pretending to sleep to avoid talking to her husband. His hand reached forward to touch Helen's chest. Helen shook her head. She took his hand and guided it under the blanket. He took the hint and slid his hand up her short jean skirt.

He quickly pushed her panties to the side and began to finger her. Helen looked over the man's shoulder and smiled at his wife.

Helen remembered what Karen had said about loyalty. She pushed her hands down and took his dick out from the zipper. The two of them stared at each other as they pleasured each other.

"How close are we?" the lady said breaking the party.

"I don't know," the man replied.

Helen took her hand off his dick and turned her back to him as they began to argue. She had gotten what she wanted. It wasn't Helen's fault that his wife had stopped her before she had gotten him off.

He tried other attempts to get Helen's attention, but she pretended she was asleep. It took him a while, but he eventually gave up.

Helen quickly gathered her things as the plane landed. The man tried to talk to her and even slipped a paper into her bag. Helen smiled, and as they got off the aircraft, she threw the paper in the trash.

When Helen got home and unpacked, she looked at her clothes neatly hanging in her walk-in closet. She stood there for a few moments before shaking her head. She left the room only to return with a large black bag.

*********

As Helen entered the bank on Monday, the few people that were there turned their heads as she walked across the floor. Helen couldn't help but smile.

Instead of her usual dull gray or blue pantsuit. She was wearing a tanned brown skirt that came down to her knees, a white button shirt with the two top buttons unbuttoned showing a slight amount of cleavage, with brown calf high boots. She had also retouched her hair with a darker shade of brown than usual.

Rodney turned with his mouth agape. "Hi Helen," he finally said as she entered the passcode to open the door to get behind the counter.

"Rodney," Helen quietly said. She took her till and punched her password into the computer. He still stared at her as she sat down. "Rodney? The door?" Helen said motioning at the people waiting to get in.

Rodney's eyes finally left Helen as he moved towards the door. Helen shook her head. Sally sat next to Helen as the customers began to come in. "What happened to you? You are usually the first one in," she asked.

Helen smiled. "Didn't feel the need."

"Hi," the man said as he looked over the counter.

"Hi," Helen replied. "How can I help you?"

The customer stood still as he stared at her cleavage. "Sir," Helen said again.

"Oh," the man said. "Deposit please."

Helen smiled. She began to think that she might have overdone it with unbuttoning the two buttons after the man left she buttoned one of them back.

The rest of the day went smoothly. Most of the regular clients loved the new look. From the makeup, she was wearing to the new wet look she had in her hair. Helen felt much better about herself than she had in a long while.

"Going to lunch," Helen said as she passed Rodney's office.

"Can I join you?" Rodney asked.

"I don't think Marge would like that," Helen replied. Mentioning Rodney's jealous wife.

"Oh, yes you're right," Rodney said sitting back down.

Helen shook her head. She walked across the small shopping center towards her usual lunch place. The little bell rang as she opened the door.

"That must be my beautiful Helen," a voice said from the back.

The other customers laughed. Andre was always calling Helen something different each day she entered. Most of the regular customers had gotten used to it. Andre came from the back with his back to Helen. "I know the usual," he said with his thick Jamaican accent.

"Actually," Helen said. "I will try the jerk chicken sandwich today."

Andre turned to face her. He eyed her up and down. "Well," he said.

"That's it?" Helen asked smiling at him.

"You were already a goddess in my eyes, this just adds to it."

Helen blushed. He had always had that effect on her. From the day the small island store opened, and she walked through the door. Andre had done everything to make her feel on cloud nine. "May we talk?" Helen asked.

"Of course," Andre said as he told one of the other workers to take over.

Andre walked behind the counter to the back room and came out the side door. Helen took her usual seat in the back. She watched Andre ask some of the customers if everything was to their liking. She loved that about him. He was always making sure others were happy. He had taken a small island menu and made it a big hit.

"What is it today? What can I help my most valuable customer with?" he said as he sat down.

Helen looked at him with his perfect smile. His dark skin and those strong looking arms. "A date," Helen said. One thing she had learned from her short time with Jackie. If she wanted something, she must go for it without hesitation.

Andre laughed then stopped as he saw the serious look on her face. "You're serious?"

"Absolutely," Helen nodded as the other co-worker brought her the sandwich. "Thank you," she replied. Still looking over the table at Andre.

"I have asked you many times. What's changed?" he asked.

Helen told him about her visit to California to see her friend. She left out many of the sordid details. She said she was tired of being the boring person she once was and how she was embracing the person she was becoming.

"Tomorrow," he said as he stood up.

Helen nodded. "I will pick you up."

"Where will be going?" he asked as he looked down on her.

"Anywhere you want," Helen smiled. Andre laughed. Helen motioned him closer. "As long as at the end of the night, these boots get wrapped around your neck," she whispered.

Andre looked down at the boots. "We might not go anywhere at all then."

"Sounds even better to me," Helen smiled as she got up. She unbuttoned a few buttons giving Andre something to look at as she walked away.

When Helen exited the building, a man walked past her to enter he caught a glimpse of her cleavage. He turned around sharply to avoid Helen catching him in the act. He slammed his head against the door. Helen shook her head as she headed back to work. She lowered her sunglasses over her eyes and smiled.

12