Prude turned slut

Story Info
Prude coworker begs me to fuck her.
1.6k words
4.06
25.6k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I look down at the little red head below me taking in the view as she slurps viciously at my cock. Fuck this is the life I think to myself. I'm 25, rich and fuck am I sexy. What more could I want apart from a little slut sucking my cock as an added bonus. I recently reeled this one in when I saw her working on reception I knew I just had to have her gorgeous plump lips wrapped around my dick as soon as possible and let's be honest it wasn't hard to persuade the slut. I'm 6,4 with black hair a sharp jaw line and muscles any girl would swoon at. I wrap my hands around her head and slowly stand up keeping her mouth securely on my cock. Once I'm stood I face fuck her causing a shocked gasp to escape her mouth as my cock is lodged down her throat causing a frenzy of gags. I soon feel my balls start to twitch and move my hips faster not giving the slut a moment to breath before I shoot my load into the back of her throat causing her to cough and splutter my cum up. I can't help but laugh at the image which gets me an annoyed look from the redhead.

"This time tomorrow" I say with a chuckle. She looks at me with venom in her eyes and storms out still with cum dripping down her face.

After she leaves I carry on with my work before I hear a knock at my office door.

"Come in" when I look up I'm met with the curvy blond girl I know as Ellie. I sit back in my chair.

"What can I help you with" I say taking in her tight little body. Small I'd say 5,4 with a tight little waist a fat ass and gorgeous milky tits which sit perfectly.

She rolls her eyes "you can't be leaving girls like that I've just had to fire the poor girl cuz of the state you left her in" she says as usual scolding me for my office enquiries.

"It's not my fault the bitch didn't clean herself up before she left" I reply back with an even more bitter tone. Me and Ellie have known each other for a few years now I met her when she was 18 and me 23. Now 20 and 25 we have become accustomed to each other's attitudes. Ellie is one of the only girls I've never been able to bag she saw right through the usual crap that reels most girls in. For this reason she's one of the only girls I'd ever consider a friend the rest are just fuck toys for me to play around with.

She rolls her eyes again "just be more gentle next time please I can't keep making excuses for you when people ask why girls leave ur office like that"

"Sure sure" I say dismissing her with my hand with no plans to change my ways. She leaves. Fuck I'd do anything to fuck her just once I think to myself as I go back to my work.

The next day I'm greeted by a new receptionist who this time has brown hair. As we exchange mornings I can't help but think she'll be next. When I make it to my office Ellie is standing next to my door on her phone. Wow I've never seen her look like this her eyes are panicked and her skin looks flushed.

"Is everything alright" I say as I approach her. Her head shoots up at me and she quickly instructs me to open my door and to let her in. As I do so she rushes in my office instructing me to lock the door behind me.

"I need you to fuck me" what... I think to myself this is the girl that has denied me the pleasure of enjoying her for 5 years 5 YEARS now I know that doesn't sound a lot but if you knew how quickly I could make women fall the their knees you would be as shocked as me.

"You want me to fuck you?" I say probably looking confused.

"Yes right now as soon as possible please" she says looking embarrassed which gives me the feeling she doesn't actually want this. As much as I use women like pocket pussies I actually like Ellie and I really don't feel like using her like another sex doll.

"Wait why I'm so confused right now" I reply back putting my hand on the back of my head.

"Please I was going to save my virginity for marriage to someone I loved but my parents have been trying to arrange this big Mormon wedding to this guy I've met literally twice and tomorrow there letting him try me out and I can't lose it to him he's fat and ugly and I just can't so please just fuck me" she rambles almost so fast I struggled to catch everything. However I know I heard every word as my cock twitched at the work virginity. Fuck no way was this gorgeous piece of ass is a virgin.

"Are you sure?" I say praying she says yes.

"Yes I'm positive" that was all the confirmation I needed "ok"

I move over to her moving my hand to the back of her head and embrace her in a warm wet kiss. I feel her hesitate but then melt into the kiss as her lips part and I slide my tongue into her warm mouth. Our tongues play with one another as i feel her move her hand over my crotch where she rubs up and done the outline of my already hard cock pulling it out and playing with it. Fuck how does she know how to do that if she's a virgin. I slowly return the favour by moving my hand up to her huge tit feeling her hard nipples over her top and her lacy bra which leave her so exposed. I pinch one in my hand receiving a small moan in return. I can't stop myself.

I quickly flip her over and swiftly push her skirt up revealing a see through lacy thong covered by thin tights which hide nothing from my hungry eyes.

"Please be gentle" she says causing my cock to twitch once more.

"You won't want me to be once we get started"

I rip her tights in half and pull her thong to the side revealing her pink wet slit.

"Fuck ur so wet for me already, if you wanted me this bad u could of just said"

"Shut the fuck up"

"You'll regret that" I say as I instantly slide two fingers into her extremely tight pussy. I can feel I've already filled her up as a gasp of pain leaves her mouth making me wonder how on earth I'm going to fit my cock in this small opening. I start to move my fingers in and out sometimes flicking them to hit her g spot. Her cries of pain are soon replaced by moans as I finger fuck the her cunt.

"Oh fuck that feels so good" she says between moans.

"Have you never had someone touch you down here before" I question teasingly flicking my fingers making it hard for her to answer.

"Ugh ugh no..oh fuck...ugh I've only ever given hand jobs...ahh..ahh to the guys...ohhh fuck please keep doing that" she can't even finish her sentence the slut. fuck I have to stick my cock in her as soon as possible.

I remove my fingers from her sodden pussy and quickly replace it with my cock as I slide up and down her slit hovering around her opening. I slowly put my head in. "FUCK OUCH..that hurts take it out please take it out"

It's to late though the tightness of her pussy had already taken over me and I can't stop myself from slamming into her with no mercy. She screams out in pain tears filling her eyes but I don't care this is the best pussy I've had yet. I keep pumping at her I can't stop myself the feeling of her clamped tightly around my cock is like a drug. When I look down I'm met with a beautiful sight of the curvy blonds huge tits bouncing viciously with her pink nipples facing the sky. I move my mouth down and take one of her succulent tits in my mouth receiving a loud moan I look up from her tit and watch her face contort as I graze her nipples with my teeth still pumping at her gushing pussy.

Next I'm met with someone who I feel like I don't even know the usual prude tight ass start screaming my name "fuck me fuck me fuck me ugh fuck I wish I let you do this sooner" I look at her knowing I've now got myself a new little office slut.

"Fuck I'm think I'm gonna cum" she moans as her eyes roll into the back her head. I feel her tight pussy contract around my cocking milking it even more bringing me closer and closer

And "of fuckkk" I loudly moan out myself as I release my seed deep inside my co-worker. We both catch our breath after the best sex I think I've ever had or ever will have. When I bring my eyes to focus on Ellie I can't help but look at how much of a slut she looks like and how I can't wait to fuck her again.