All Comments on 'Prudish Wife Surprises Me'

by discreetjames

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
YusakuYusakuover 14 years ago
Very nice

Hope you'll have more adventures to tell us about in the future!

knickersoffreadyknickersoffreadyover 14 years ago
Ignore the first comment

I am looking forward to another round of strip pontoon, when Anita will prepare herself beforehand for the game, but making sure that she is dressed in such a way that her things will be easier to remove. And next time, who knows how far she will be willing to go.

skip.69skip.69over 14 years ago
I agree with the last comment

Another story, please, and go further this time, Anita, please.

Friskee_cplFriskee_cplover 14 years ago
About bloody time!

No sex to speak of put finally a story that tells the truth about what really happens. I thought this was going to be yet another 'Poke Her' party - How sick of those am I? - but thankfully it just ended as it started, one frustrated and loving husband and his wife going about their business.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
a bit scary

to see a true story like that. are you already bored with the life you have?

Irish MisterIrish Misterover 14 years ago
OMG, what a bunch of maroons!

Well, discreetjames, I hope you don't get discouraged by the comments of a few jackasses. I expect that most folks who would read a story titled "Prudish Wife Surprises Me", with a description, "Friends coerce wife into playing strip pontoon" would not be doing so just to find targets at which to direct their venomous hate-mongering attacks.<P>(IMHO, that's the only explanation for them to spew such vile comments; you didn't 'sandbag' us with a story inappropriate to the category, or out of character with the title/description.)<P>

I sincerely hope you continue to write, as your grammar and structure are very good, and I like your style as well.<P>

Cheers!<BR>

I.M.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
It's a good story!

This story is a well written tale about a titillating situation. Not only do I find nothing offensive about it, I also think that the author has a better command of the English language than others who have graced this website.

I don't understand the people who read 'loving wives' stories and apply their moral standards to them. I don't like some of the genres presented on this site so I don't read the stories. I don't feel compelled to read things that offend me then vent my frustration and rage on the public at large. (I do admit that some of the 'criticisms' are more entertaining than the stories).

Please, discreetjames, don't pay attention to those 'critics' out there who obviously have 'issues' with the 'loving wives' genre. I don't know what their agenda is, but it's gone past the silly stage to the point of being boring.

Ducky7Ducky7over 14 years ago
Very good story

Liked it and I think you have some more material to continue to write about. True or not it was a good story. If you really like the idea of your wife getting fucked by your buddies, then start a fantasy with her and tell her about it. Get her involved and see what she thinks this shy wife of yours may surprise you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
to each their own...

my wife of six years used to have the kind of inferiority complex when it comes to her physique.after the birth of our second child,she felt that she is no longer attractive,with sags everywhere, and does not look her age which is 24 yrs.she always feels that she is undesireable to men.to prove her wrong,i took naked pictures of her in seductive poses, with her face being blurred or hidden.the pictures were then showed to a group of men which consist of an equally divided nos. of my and her closest friend for comments.she was surprised to hear all good comments about her body and it helps to bring back her self confidence.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

BE cAREFUL WHAT YOU ASK FOR

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Rough and direct

This has all the earmarks of 'home-grown sin!' Something like this really happened to this author and his Sweetie, and he reports on this episode, pretty much the way it happened! Nothing wrong with that, but we won't see much polish, and probably won't see a lot more submissions! It is rather delightful, and just enough restraint to avoid Non-consent.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 11 years ago
look up the word

Prudish. Does not apply to Anita

knotz2uknotz2uabout 9 years ago
I gave 5 stars

99.9% of the stories are fantasy, 3/4s of the rest are real situations with fantasy added. Your story rings true, which makes it a rarity. Add to that it was well written, as was pointed out by other commentators, and you have the reason I gave 5 stars. Hope you write more adventures.

Thanks... Pat (knotz2u@yahoo.com)

P.S.just because your wife is normal, that doesn't make her a prude!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Poker Game

When we got married it way the second one for both of us. One night we had family over. She brought a friend with her. It got late and we started playing cards. Soon we were playing strip poker and having fun. Soon we were all naked and called it a night. The next day Connie said she enjoy the game want more. We invited Slim back and told them about our idea. Connie took Slim to the bedroom and showed how great she is. Since we started with alot of new people.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
They

They have to be prim, shy, or prudish, in order to make it seem shocking that they turn whore so easily.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I would love to meet her ! Bristolbloke1967@hotmail.co.uk

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome series - please return with part 4! 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would where you lived if it wasn't a story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

TOO short.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love the story. She sound ripe for slowly having her legs spread for her husbands friends. Perfect.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous