All Comments on 'Pruitt Trust Conditions'

by chymera

Sort by:
  • 124 Comments
WisquejacWisquejac5 months ago

Excellent work. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

No matter what is said or what happens, the dead just don't care.

truthandjustice99truthandjustice995 months ago

If a judge forces the video to be reviewed where the wife is shown a ton of papers to sign and paper is slipped to steal all family assets He is quite like likely to nulify the transfer as she was not qualified to understand what she was signing. She will got 60% of all married assets The trust was investigated by IRS and fully 1 million dollars of trust assetswere siezed for non payment of taxes The judge warned the trust if they implemented the poison pill to keep the children from the mother and the spying on family for the rest of their live he would dissolve the trust and put the lawyers running the trust into prison for life. Needless to say the trust laid low Jimmy jack in hell will be bitching to Satan as all the demons laugh at him for his stupidity

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

Fabulous BTB story! In this case the second "B" should be plural.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Nice

SwordWielderSwordWielder5 months ago

Excellent. If possible, that is a great example of revenge that is 100% legal, ethical and moral.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A story of revenge; not a loving wife and he should have listened to his parents to start with.

Impo_64Impo_645 months ago

"what happened to the girls"? After all that happened is easy to know their future! 4*

JH4FunJH4Fun5 months ago
Outstanding Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

This tale is just another reason you are one of my favorite authors.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

ReedRichardsReedRichards5 months ago

LOL! This and Revenge at 0º Kelvin should have been published two days ago, because Over-the-Top Tuesday is more alliterative than Over-the-Top Thursday!

.

Mr 99 is correct: with a sharp lawyer, suing at the right place and time, and a female judge, this whole thing would be thrown out. No legal agreement which would keep a mother from ever seeing or speaking to her daughters would be thrown out, and the attorney who presided over the agreement would get, at the very least, a stern talking-to by the judge. There's a possibility that a well-constructed will could give the entire trust to charity, without any stupid conditions, since the daughters were not biologically his, but even that is iffy. Other than signed prenups, trying to use the legal system for revenge very rarely works, and the more money that's involved, the better the lawyer the party against whom the revenge is planned can afford.

.

But there's clearly a market here for over the top revenge stories, and people will continue to enjoy them. Heck, even I enjoyed this story!

300WSM300WSM5 months ago

Well played and written.

ReedRichardsReedRichards5 months ago

Mr 99 wrote:

.

"The trust was investigated by IRS and fully 1 million dollars of trust assets were siezed for non payment of taxes The judge warned the trust if they implemented the poison pill to keep the children from the mother and the spying on family for the rest of their live he would dissolve the trust and put the lawyers running the trust into prison for life."

.

Any judge who oversaw this would invalidate that provision, and even the lowest ranking attorney out there would never try to implement the poison pill once invalidated, but about the most serious punishment the judge could give the lawyers would be referral to the Bar Association for investigation. Of course, in the real world, no competent attorney would even write a will with provisions such as these, but in Over-the-Top World, anything is possible.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster15 months ago

This is some serious snark... and I loved it !

Great tale of an ultimate BTBs... not only did he get a marvelous burn of the wife-bitch, but he set up a mechanism to burn the 2nd-level bitches - his daughters - who break any of the conditions of the aptly-named vengeance trust !

Five stars for this inventive story of ultimate revenge on a cheating wife and daughters who helped her !

KarnevilKarnevil5 months ago

A perfect BTB dream, but keep on dreaming. I have to agree with Truthandjustice and ReedRichards, none of this would hold up in court. Makes me wonder about the intelligence of the lawyers in some of these stories?

Geezer83Geezer835 months ago

tHE LAST SENTENCE CHANGES A 3 TO A 5

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmith5 months ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️. Now that is Vengeance.

someoneothersomeoneother5 months ago

Like others have already stated, no lawyer would prepare this sort of trust because it would be unenforceable.

Author also fails to consider that a wife is entitled to a statutory marital share of estate regardless of any will or trust, although subject to any valid pre-nuptial agreement. Here, the prenup simply said that no share of a pre-existing trust, and not anything acquired during the marriage.

BTB stories are fine, but stupid unrealistic fantasies are not interesting.

Phoenix2019Phoenix20195 months ago

ITS FICTION PEOPLE, relax. As ST says..I will paraphrase "it's my universe reality is irrelevant" This means that he ain't a lawyer, enjoy the story don't nit pick. Man some of these people would nit pick Hemmingway.

Just_WordsJust_Words5 months ago

That is vicious, but if the daughters covered for the mother they get what they deserve. I liked it!

SkubabillSkubabill5 months ago

Of course, something like this could not happen in real life. So what? We all know it is fiction, and it is nice to fantasize about evil people getting comeuppance. Five stars

imhaplessimhapless5 months ago

Cute and original -- I like original. 5*

SPARTAN047SPARTAN0475 months ago

Women will not spare most efforts to get money, I really hope they all lost it. They don't deserve it. They can be as vicious as any man in a boardroom or worse.

Great and funny story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Piss poor story ( no conclusion) stops at the climax. Good story telling.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Greed usually will destroy a family quickly. It happens all the time. It would be interesting to see how it would work for the wife and daughters.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Yet another story where the hero has all the resources and power in the world. There’s absolutely nothing for the reader to revel in when a character worth millions, who knows everything and who lives in a world that bends its rules to his plans, manages to retaliate against someone who wronged them. He faced no challenge. We experienced no journey with him.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It isn't about the intelligence of the lawyers in these stories. It's about the intelligence of the dunderhead who invents them. They need to do their homework before they start writing.

GamblnluckGamblnluck5 months ago

I am a fan of the Jimmy-Jack vengeance trust. The part about talking to any disenfranchised party was the same as their mother was nice. The lawyer should have told the girls about their cheating on their future husbands as well. But oh well.

I've seen some of the comments saying this thing could not have happened. That Maureen was duped etc. One thing is she needs to find a good enough attorney who will work on contingency alone. I'm not a lawyer so have no idea if one can sign away ALL rights like she did. She certainly could not prove coercion.

Buster2UBuster2U5 months ago

10 Big Blazing Stars for Great Writing, a fun read. BTB on cheating wife, I am glad that the Conniving daughters will loose out also because they helped their Mother cheat. Women can pick up and fuck another man in a heartbeat. It is just a shame that so many women are cheating sluts. But writing about it is a lot of fun. LOL Thanks for the effort. Buster2U

t8ntliklyt8ntlikly5 months ago

A fallow up story would be too god to pass up

SirCarlSirCarl5 months ago

5 plus stars, if possible! My first mother-in-law once told me; "Be sure your lie will find you out!

Oh how true. This was well thought out, written and presented. Keep up the good work!

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy5 months ago

Great way to get the last word!

5

Orion623Orion6235 months ago

Absolutely loved the very last two sentences. 5*.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

a solid 4* for a short story... but have to -2* for no real ending... Good Job...

Tomh1966Tomh19665 months ago

Authors universe = authors rules.

Yes, I know moving marital assets into a trust like that would not fly in the real world.

FUN!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It was pretty good until the closing to the reader, and then it was GREAT!! 5*

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Might as well throw dragons and unicorns in here. Complete the journey from juvenile to pure fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

@Karnevil, and anyone else who claims that it would not hold up, here's a tip.

You can have all kinds of trusts, but there is a special type.

It's called a private trust. Even if a judge wants to know the details, he cannot.

It's the law.

He can ask to see the details of the trust in court, and the respondent will say, "Sorry, it's a private trust. I can show you the title page in your chambers, but I can't divulge the details."

The judge will support this claim. Why? Because the law was written to protect the interests of rich people in the know, and they set themselves a scheme to exempt them from the reach of bureaucracy. The judiciary will not tamper with it, because it will impact people they really don't want to upset.

Let's just say Jimmy-Jack, being rich enough to establish this scheme, is in the know. Nobody is messing with it. End of story.

Educate yourself. It might bring you a little freedom.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer5 months ago

A Trust is a legal entity on its own standing. The assets in a Trust are owned by the Trust and not the beneficiaries, Therefore, assets of a Trust are NOT included in Marital breakups (Divorces) and are NOT part of the assets of a person's Will, as the beneficiaries do not own the assets! Sorry but this is a hodgepodge of incorrect Trust details.

If, during a marriage, BOTH parties wish to transfer Marital assets (Jointly owned) to a Trust (Settlors) they can do so. But, BOTH parties should have independent legal council and not that crazy plan to defraud the wife via her incompetence.

In the story the Lawyer is meant to represent and protect BOTH parties, the way it was explained but obviously colluded with the husband to defraud the wife. That Lawyer will be luck to escape prosecution. Fiduciary duty.

nixroxnixrox5 months ago

3 stars - for a relatively vanilla story about a lying, cheating, skanky SLUT and her SLUTLETS - getting roasted.

May they continue to enjoy a life of poverty, living in the trailer park on the other side of town on welfare.

Just one more happy Xmas story from this writer.

chymerachymera5 months agoAuthor

The is a concept in law called willful ignorance, where a person turns a blind eye to facts that they should know. The wife here shows willful ignorance in not reading the documents in which she was party to moving assets to the Vengence Trust. The film establishes that 1: the pile of documents she signed were all moving assets and establishing a trust, that it was not one document ‘slipped in’; 2: she ‘admitted’ twice that she had read the documents; and 3: she had been advised to seek legal counsel concerning the documents. So, yes, a court might reject the terms of the trust which were designed to isolate the parties or impoverish them, but the wife had herself funded the trust. A judge couldn’t change that easily. And the prenup wasn’t limited to pre-existing trust. It specifies “any” trust.

But, yes, like all of these stories, it is fantasy. It exist for enjoyment, not as a blueprint for action.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Outstanding. Interesting burning from beyond the grave.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Almost belongs in science fiction and fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Way back in high school - and I mean waaaaayyyy back in high school - a teacher gave us a useful piece of advice that has stuck with me all these years, "Don't fancy up your writing." Here's what she meant, most people subconsciously associate writing with high intellectual activity. When they begin to write, they will, subconsciously, try to fit what they write into their perception of what intellectuals would say. My old teacher would say, "Don't! Use your own voice and write with the words normal people use."

Here's an example. A typical man might say, "The bitch fucked some dude in my bed!" The problem is, that sounds crude and low class, so a writer, wanting to sound intellectual, will write, "My beloved wife trysted with her paramour upon our marital bed." Except, nobody talks like that. It sound artificial, unreal, and frankly, tedious.

So here is a list of words I recommend you never use: tryst, paramour, amorous, purloined, sib (it's "brothers and sisters"), sire, progeny, spouse and my all time most hated LW phrase "sacred marital vows." I don't even know what I said when I got married. Who remembers that shit? All I know is I said some stuff, the pastor said, "I now pronounce you man and wife," and all these years later we're still working at it. And I have never ever said, "marital bed," or "marital vows."

Just a helpful piece of advice. Cut the fancy talk and write like normal people talk.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I have to agree with most of the comments about revenge which everyone should understand is best served cold? Great story , leaving only the mystery of who will fail first$$$$

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

"Here, the prenup simply said that no share of a pre-existing trust" - someoneother

-

I suggest you read the story again. That was not actually what the prenup said. Here's what the lawyer said when Maureen claimed the same thing that you just did:

"Oh, no, Maureen. Read the document. It never mentions the Pruitt Trust. It protects any of Jimmy-Jack's assets covered by 'any' trust. Any trust includes the Vengeance Trust."

-

Of course, the prenup is pretty much irrelevant with trusts. A trust is a separate entity and is not actually part of the marital estate. People put things in trusts for that very reason, as they don't want their money and/or possessions to have to go through probate and be subject to the courts discretion. As long as the trust was legally created and the funds were legally transferred, it is beyond the probate court's reach.

-

As to the terms of the trust, they are the terms of the trust. The trustee will follow them as long as they don't require the trustee or beneficiary to break the law to comply. The terms for this trust do not appear to require any illegal activity, so there would be no problem with setting it up.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I think the daughters should have only been paid the amount of years that they did not help the lying cheating worthless piece of shit adulterous whore of a wife like she got .

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

only if he had it to be that every television station radio station and every other single type of social media to run the info that would have been ever more sweet more eyes to watch them plus for any potential guys for the cheating daughters

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The bullshit about forgiving the bitch daughters is absurd and unnecessary. The trust idea would have had even more impact if he simply had pointed out that they are all treacherous bitches and now people will get to see who betrays whom.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very nice. I love the innovators. 5*.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

You can't take it with you.....But you can sure as hell make sure the slut and her offspring are treated fairly for their actions. He who fucks last fucks the longest. OK bitch, new ball game......On your back. Only this time your actually paid what your worth. What was that?....Oh 20 bucks a shot?......seems kind of high for such a worn out piece of shit.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x5 months ago

Why do we accept husbands who are ex-Special Forces, love gods who eat pussy better than a lesbian, are expert hackers, are good guys, yet have mobbed up friends, yet can't accept a little legal chicanery?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Why not burn all four?

BSreaderBSreader5 months ago
Interesting

Story

EZ8ltEZ8lt5 months ago

"why should you?" - to not leave a story half assed? Otherwise, it doesn't matter, he knew they weren't theirs and the even my daughters if not by blood got destructed the moment they were covering for the bitch, and they'd only leave her alone for the money, so the same fucking sack as their mother is from. Therefore, 1 star worthy crap.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What utter nonsense. JJ was the beneficiary of of a fund that also provided for his offspring. None of the girls were his. They betrayed him along with their mother. That's how he reasoned they were showing him love? Nope I think not. Not his kids so they get nothing. His money so he gets to dispense it however he chooses. So nothing for the cheating slut. With his funds, he could have his friend and attorney pursue the father's of the illegitimate children to pay back into the fund proceeds essentially stolen from him.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wonderful story, 10 stars! Maureen the whore, got hers! Maybe his daughters will tie the mark, but if not, they're gone, too! Please write another chapter, to tell how it came out. Love your stories!

Happily_Married87Happily_Married875 months ago

Great story. That is for sure revenge best served cold.

sdc97230sdc972305 months ago

Well, depending on your beliefs, Jimmy-Jack may be watching his widow and her daughters from a different plane of existence. Just as we readers are.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggart5 months ago

I was about to complain about the daughters still receiving money despite knowing their mother was cheating and helping her, pretty low to do that to the man they thought was their father and indeed helped raised them like one as a father in all but DNA, but the clause about not contacting their mother and how they can be removed from the trust if she or they do worked for me. Its the ultimate revenge, they will become backstabbers and paranoid of each other to make sure their mom doesn't come around and to make sure their sisters or anyone else doesn't find some evidence of it. He might have loved his daughters but I don't think he liked them very much. 5 stars.

Bham487Bham4875 months ago

Have it 3 stars for not telling us the ending.

waifwaif5 months ago

No. Just...NO.

A "Vengeance Trust" would immediately be challenged in court and most judges would support the challenge. The offered reward would encourage outsiders to actively conspire to set up the daughters. The entire vengeance scheme is a fraud, and most states have laws that prevent any party from profit by fraud.

Rw43Rw435 months ago

Oh, Jimmy-Jack knows.

<>

My money is on the P I firm. I think it’s a safe bet.

<>

I’ll take what I said last time one step further: you have a particular skill at making dark stories lighter; but not really. They just seem lighter. Nevertheless, they could have been oppressively dark, but you give us a few morbid chuckles.

<>

At least some P I will get a good return on his time for once.

Hardday1953Hardday19535 months ago

Nice, very nice!

TerriCTerriC5 months ago

A pretty good build up to an unfortunate non-ending.

ReedRichardsReedRichards5 months ago

Karnevil wrote:

.

"Makes me wonder about the intelligence of the lawyers in some of these stories?"

.

The lawyers are written as intelligent as the women in these stories! :)

ReedRichardsReedRichards5 months ago

Mr Brooks asked:

.

"Why do we accept husbands who are ex-Special Forces, love gods who eat pussy better than a lesbian, are expert hackers, are good guys, yet have mobbed up friends, yet can't accept a little legal chicanery?"

.

A whole lot of us roll our eyes at stories in which the cheated on husbands "are ex-Special Forces, love gods who eat pussy better than a lesbian, are expert hackers, are good guys, yet have mobbed up friends."

Jetcrash747Jetcrash7475 months ago

The story ends cold, so cold, for the girls he raised. He knew that his wife’s history was in their blood. Once a cheater always a cheater.

NegateGivityNegateGivity5 months ago

Because Jimmy Jack wasn't the focus, his lawyer Richard Prentiss was. And because we're the readers and don't deserve an unfinished story.

xtc5xtc55 months ago

Outstanding! IMHO. It would be nice to see Chymera show mercy like Jimmy-Jack did for his daughters and WRITE part 2. :-)

woodrangewoodrange5 months ago

absolutely wonderful. talk about laugh

JustSomeWordsJustSomeWords5 months ago

Best ‘beat the bitch’ is setting it up so the bitches are the ones who do the beating to each other! Good story.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnon5 months ago

1* because you're a shitty writer and you left it open-ended.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I have to correct the previous comments. Ghis isn’t revenge. It barely qualifies as justice. He was a rich man, and was dying. He could have done horrific things to everyone who betrayed him, and done them openly. He would die before being arrested, let alone tried or convicted.

ZK

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

As is usual, most commentary forgot that this story is FICTION and is real only in the mind of the author. Get a life and this good read.

detroitdave

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

An almost perfect real btb, not like the too many fake btb where to pay is only one of the slut wife lovers. Almost perfect because the bitch fake daughters were not only not burned, but incredibly well rewarded. To be a perfect btb tale, this plot need an epilogue, a very hot burning one.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

No way this would work! Is it even legal

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Its always disconcerting when an author creates a character who is an outrageous lying cheating promiscuous whore monster, but somehow this psychopath of a woman can deceive the man she lives with for years and holds him in complete contempt. That defies human nature. Minor subtle deception is plausible. Being held in complete disrespect and contempt by the women you live and interact with daily, and supposedly having no clue of the contempt and disrespect is ridiculous. And ALL Three of his daughters are lying betraying bitches, to protect their cheating whore mother? And this is supposed to be completely hidden from the man who lives with them, raised them, supposedly helped teach them character, virtue, and integrity? This stupid cuck wouldn't have died from Leukemia, he would have died from being in a coma his entire marriage. What the fuck?

\

No, the premise is just too stupid to accept. Visit the reality store, then try again.

MbgdallasMbgdallas5 months ago

Mehhhhh. Never going to happen in the US.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Strangely, I quite enjoyed that, even the ending, a little imagination and having read the story properly in the first place give a rather clear idea of who wins the day. Naturally the reward in itself would make that win a mystery!

26thNC26thNC5 months ago

Great story, and that last line really put the cap on it. No sequels coming.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great

To Waif; Yes Yes Yes

It's fiction my man not a documentary. I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Nope. Overly complicated. Just leave the money to charity and forget all the "clever" conditions. Two stars.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Was this supposedly 'erotic'?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Well done.

Ed

OOAAOOAA5 months ago

AMAZING story!!!! Great will and perfect ending ;)

MrSirManMrSirMan5 months ago

Awwww, come on! It would be so much fun to read of their dismise. Please do go on! Loved this story - so far ;)

inka2222inka22225 months ago

Honestly, if he had so much money, I don't understand why he wouldn't just hire someone to off all 4. He would be dead so no risk of prison, and all 4 deserved to die more than to suabble a little but still live comfortable lives (remember he funded college education for all 3 so even without trust money they'd not want for material benefits)

des911des9115 months ago

Nice, vicious tale. Consequences are a bitch. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wow, talking about Just Revenge after one has passed. I would have loved to learn the final results of the trust. 5*.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I agree with MrSirMan, it needs a part two to deal with the fallout and to see which of the daughters loses out.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Excellent story! Nothing like a cheating, WHORE, CUNT wife burned COMPLETELY!

5 Stars!!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Cop out ending.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Five stars and a comment for the epilogue.

RanDog025RanDog0255 months ago

Good story! Puurrrfectly done, thanks. 5 BIG ASS STARS!

tralan69ertralan69er5 months ago

It is easy to see the final ending for the four women.

They all get fucked one way or another.

tralan69ertralan69er5 months ago

@sbrooks103x

Why do we accept husbands who are ex-Special Forces, love gods who eat pussy better than a lesbian, are expert hackers, are good guys, yet have mobbed up friends, yet can't accept a little legal chicanery?

That must mean YOU believe lying IS OK. Does your wife and friends know this about you?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous