Pruriential Paladin Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the foot of our bed the three eggs kept warm by the fire, they seemed larger than they had been...

-- -- -- --

When I awoke again I heard yells of celebration, the room was filled with hobs I barely recognized. Instead of brutes, these were beauts. Still tall, though closer to six foot than their previous height, they were far more varied than they'd been before. Their colors varied wildly, but each again shared the same general frame.

Tall, curved, powerful. The lethal beauties lifted one of the eggs, cracking apart as a figure emerged from inside. "FIRST! FIRST! FIRST!" they chanted.

The former matriarch curled next to me whispered into my ear "it looks like I've been replaced..." her sisters raised their new leader into the air. "What name have you for me then, Sire?"

I looked over her new form. Tall and svelte, the muscles of a gymnast on the curves of a goddess. Her skin is a green tinted hazel. Her canines and tusks are still present, though reduced. Sexy, powerful, dangerous. Her name would set the tone for the others, as they would seem to provide similar but slightly mutated versions of the previous First.

I reached to touch her face as she returned to nursing from me "would you like Gam'itha?" The gorgeous warrior raised an eyebrow and twitched her long pointed ear, a common way of nodding amongst those capable of it. "Gam'itha the Guard-Mother".

She kissed my tip "good boy". Her voice had become smoother, more smoke than gravel. She groaned and massaged her swollen breasts, dropping her top free of them. Dark nipples stood firm from heavy breasts, shot through with blue veins. "Daughters?"

Without a word the tall warriors from either side knelt to nurse from her as she laid back using my hips as a pillow. As they nursed they changed subtly. Bulging muscles stretched and flattened, curves rose along thighs, one's ass grew wide and swayed as she suckled. The others grew firm and round. I caught her eyes on my hardening cock and sent a twitch through it. "Your new eldest certainly knows how to use their tongues Sire..." I watched the eggs they prepared, swelling their bellies.

"Van'tav and Van'isha, vanguard " they seemed to answer with their fingers as I recognized the sounds of her ecstasy. Her eyes find mine after they finished their meal. "We are mated now human." Her tired voice stated. "This means you are our Sire, our bull, and we are yours too command. The clan has accepted us. All forty." My eyebrows shot up as I recalled the verbiage of the contact I would still be held to: 'three again their present number'. "You really should let us handle future contracts..."

I'd shown up expecting a dozen mercenaries more loyal to a paycheck than a Paladin and instead met an old friend who'd just married my balls; and may be just as devoted to my cause as I am. "I'd say I'm ultimately benefiting quite well from this..." stupidly I'd used my smug voice.

Gam'itha stood up from the bed, patting my orbs as she did, then squeezing one in her fist. I jerked then froze with my hands on her wrists, "and who looked out for you when that contract was written?" Talons sent sharp stabs as they extended, pressing into me. "You will be our Sire, our forever bull." Her grasp loosened. "But do not forget, you're beginning this with your nuts in a vice, under contract to be used as our breeding bull." She looked to the Vans, "they feel ready for another breeding, but make sure one of you feeds and waters him." She patted my globe as she stepped away. "Our bull is going to need his strength."

Her nude form stood in silhouette in the doorway. Bestial and alluring, muscled and curvy, fangs and jagged batlike ears, tusks and diamond hard nipples. She flexed her back, knowing I'd be watching, then flexed each ass cheek as she walked out the door, blowing me a kiss.

12