Pruriential Paladin Ch. 04

Story Info
When you need a break from the monster girl fuckfest...
7.5k words
4.57
6.4k
5

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two days later I slipped from the walls under the cover of darkness. In the past two days I'd fertilized thirty nine more eggs. My cock was sore and swollen, I was still filthy despite repeatedly bathing. Likely due to the fact that every time the water was drawn, a pack of lusty bat eared bitches crawled into the room... I just needed a break. A day.... Maybe just a bath in peace...

I made my way to a lift we were refurbishing, once completed it would carry cargo to and from the canopy below. I stepped from the ledge and trusted my boots to catch me below. Air rushed past me as I fell, ten seconds stretched longer as my stomach fluttered. My boots arrested my fall and dropped me gently to the earth below, no matter how many times I do that, I'll never get used to it... I took a few moments to reorient myself, and empty my stomach.

The ground was soft with moss and a thick fog hung in the air. A haunting melody drifted through the air and told me that others might be about. Without a better idea I decided to meet them. Twice I grew turned around and found places I'd marked my trail, the melody becoming distant when I did. I listened closely to the sounds around me, the melody, small game moving about, and distant rushing water... Taking care I followed the sounds of the river.

The mossy forest opened soon to the banks of a wide clear river. I stripped my boots as I approached the clean water, squishing the pebbly silt between my toes. Stripping fully I removed my codpiece and piled my garments onto a smooth river boulder nearby, the codpiece wrapped to disguise its value. Crows could be assholes, full stop.

I stepped into the water and began to bathe. It was warmer than I expected and washed the grime and the unclean feeling from my body easily. The heat and soreness from my swollen cock lessened as well, thank Mother. I scrubbed every inch of my body I could reach, excluding my abused member, with a coarse stone. The rough sandstone tore away layers of skin and filth alike, leaving my skin feeling clean and sensitive.

I scrubbed and cleaned my shaft and my balls the longest. Carefully I used the pads of my fingers and the clean water to delicately wash myself. I started along the shaft and slowly worked to the tip. I hardened as my fingers worked, making the job much easier if a bit more painful. I picked away at scabs from the few times my skin have been broken. A blister appeared to be forming and the bottom of the shaft... Satisfied I was clean I made my way back to my clothes, and out of the warm water.

I'd picked out a boulder on which to take a nap before I noticed the folded pile of clothes next to my filthy rags. Picking them up my codpiece fell into my hands, I sheathed my member and pulled the pants on, electing to wear only my weapon belt and boots otherwise. The clothes fit surprisingly well, likely meaning they were conjured. The likelihood someone had clothes lying about for a seven foot tall person, no matter their build, was unlikely. Much less in a forest.

I looked about for my benefactors, seeing no one I called "Thank you!" I heard the melody again, more cheerful than before. Feeling refreshed and clean, I decided to continue following it. After all, the inhabitants seemed friendly thus far...

As I followed the music through the winding trails of the gloomy forest my cock began to throb again. The emptiness of its sheath dulled me to any sensation except the swelling, I remembered how nice the cool air had felt earlier... I stopped to free myself, sighing as the cool night air blew across my engorged phallus. After a moment I tucked him into the pants and continued, eager to meet my first native to this land.

A few minutes later the sound of the melody gave way to voices. Both high in pitch and musical, the one apparently male and the other was not. "Not every human is a cannibal!" Her exasperation was feigned, she came into view ahead through the foliage. She spoke an odd dialect of Sylvan, the language of the wild elves and fae...

A loving chuckle answered her as I took her in. A pale slender elven woman, large green eyes and delicate but fierce features. She wore a tailored blue blouse, tight over full breasts and black leggings. "Well, excu-use me, Princess!" The male voice mocked and she smiled, flashing him dimples. His accent placed him with a very different background to her...

Her golden mane was braided tight against the sides of her head, then fell loose across her back. Strangely she wore both a cestus belt and cestus gauntlets. The belt a broad thin and ornately filigreed affair wrapping her waist and the fingerless leather fighting gloves appeared plain in their simple elegant design. The belt and gloves of a practical dilettante, simple finery and functional beauty... she brushed a loose strand of her golden hair back and pushed it along the length of her sharp thin ears as she responded, "this human comes alone and seems injured. Really, my hero, if you'd have seen the poor thing..." he practically glowed at the word hero...

A wild elf princess and her bodyguard? "I see the poor thing" his smarmy voice quipped as an arrow struck the tree I was taking cover behind. "Come talk biggun!" Three more in quick succession struck a tree to the side, a twang and the air warbled with sound as a crescent of primal force mowed the underbrush to expose me entirely.

I scrambled and squeezed behind the tree at the impressive display. "Okay! But can you please stop destroying the forest!" I laughed to my self at the irony.

The princess's voice called out, "Human! My idiot husband is putting his toys away." Her voice shook with fury. "Now!" That word in particular felt directed elsewhere. "Please join us when you feel secure." Her voice calmed as she spoke.

I could see both clearly as well now. Although much younger, the man's features matched her's nearly perfectly, though her jaw was more firm, his lips more full, her thighs and ass curved, his chest and arms chiseled and muscled to carry the large metal shield and broadsword he held aloft now.

She berated him quietly as I approached "what is wrong with you? This is our honeymoon! Do you need to show off?!" He winced from her words and shielded himself as the princess beat him with a fan to punctuate her points. He laughed as he fought her off.

"Sheesh! He's fine! And look!" The bushes suddenly began to regrow as I neared the couple "the bushes are fine too biggun!" He laughed and snorted, straightening his long green tunic and the matching long cap he wore. He waited next to his wife, arms folded. Her glare withered him as I reached them.

"Welcome stranger" her voice became warm again, if tense. "These lands are under my father's protection again. You will find succor here, if you have no ill intent." Her strong delicate features offered me a smile, "have you escaped from the monsters of Foozerant?"

"What can you tell us about them?" Her husband asked before I could open my mouth. "How many do they number?". They each fired ten more questions over top of each other as I continued to take cover.

I put up my hands in surrender "I'm Dilin!" I interrupted them both to get a word in. I bent to my knee and lowered my head below hers, offering my open hand to the princess "Paladin of Dolleya". Her fingertips touched mine and pulled at them.

"On your feet Dilin, Paladin of Dolleya" She added with a chuckle "apparently manners are taught in your homeland, unlike some." She added the last with a pointed sniff towards her husband. "Join us by our fire? Tell us what it means to be a paladin? And of Dolleya? We will feed you and clothe you better, for the price of peace until the following dawn." She spoke with warm interest, kindness in her eyes.

I could tell she was offering that kindness to what she thought was a stranger in distress. Her husband to the side eyed me more warily as she continued, "I am the Princess Elysea of Hylia, and this is my husband Allyar, a hero to our kingdom and my husband!" She beamed a smile at him at the words. I nodded down to the smaller man as he blushed at his wife's words, unlatching my baldric.

"Perhaps we can speak of Hylia as well?" I asked, "I thought I knew all of the tribes in these lands." I handed the baldric with my blade to Allyar. "And I have recently escaped the lustful beasts of Fool's Errant." I chuckled, enunciating the sylvan words with care, just as I spoke my truth with care. "I can tell you everything about them, should you prove to be the strong friends you appear, and I assure you they are no threat to anyone, save those with ill intent."

The 5'6 hylian man took the sword and nodded back, relaxing. I understood his perspective, if a stranger more than thrice my weight showed up penniless and armed I'd see a potential threat too. "I am a friend, and I would love to talk about my Mother."

-- -- -- --

"...and so I live with her tenants. Preserve what brings joy, become who you are, and always seek pleasure." Elysea coughed, sputtering the water she'd been sipping. "What can you tell me of Hylia? I mean no offense when I say you're the strangest elves I've ever met..."

For hours we spoke and bantered. Allyar and Elysea told me of their hidden kingdom. Until recently under the sway of a despot that the two of them had displaced, Allyar ultimately killing him after Elysea had spent a decade in captivity. She'd placed the gifted warrior into a magical slumber, then cleverly arranged her captor's demise. Elysea spoke of her people and her hopes for the future, Allyar made crude jokes and at one point recounted a story of being attacked by a flock of chickens after assaulting one of the poor things. Repeatedly.

I could tell by the way she looked at him when he wasn't speaking that she loved him. And it wasn't hard to see why. Despite his crass behavior and obvious immaturity there was something... just fun about the man. It probably didn't hurt that he was beautiful, with the longer tunic and through the smoke of the fire the man could pass for his wife's younger sister in a short dress with shorter hair... I felt my cock stir, strangely. I was happy for my sister's gift as I hardened, a pit of discomfort coming alongside it.

I don't think a man's made me hard before... he smiled at something Elysea said and his earrings sparkled from the fire. I pulled my eyes from him as I found them drifting across his slender body. Her green eyes caught mine and she smirked, she'd just caught me checking out her husband!

My cock jerked under my tunic, hardening. I winced at the pain from my abused member and the Princess' eyes showed concern, darting to my crotch. I looked away quickly, embarrassed and confused. Her large green eyes and his blues... so similar and yet it was his lithe form, legs kicking playfully in his white tights as he sat. His crotch was nearly as flat as mine when wearing my codpiece... when he shifted and I could see further under the long garment.

My heart fluttered when I realized I'd just looked up his skirt. I felt my face flush and the discomfort came back to me... the idea of being attracted to a man wasn't repulsive, but certainly foreign.. Elysea snapped at Allyar "is that what you were doing instead of saving our kingdom?" She was apparently not amused by his last tale, something involving collecting some kind of sentient seed. "Do you know..." she seethed and power filled the air.

My cock throbbed, the mixture of attraction/confusion and pain/pleasure had my heart racing. I settled my eyes on the fire to avoid the strain of the gorgeous hylians were putting on my cock. An erection without my sheathe would be impossible to disguise...

The two continued back and forth for a time, the less mature Allyar mostly settling on jokingly dismissing his wife's complaints. I focused on my breathing and calming my heart. Slowly my cock relaxed and with a sigh myself along with it. Concern shone on Elysea's face at my exhalation, my relief had not gone unnoticed. Her ears twitched unconsciously, mismatching her eyebrows in confusion as she again looked to my crotch. Her eyes shot wide, there was no mistaking my semi hard cock through the linen. Her lips parted as she stared, I throbbed as she watched.

The affable royal nearly lost her seat as she yelped when my cock jerked. Allyar was already up, armed and scanning the treeline, searching for a threat. "No it's...!" Elysea shouted, her voice shaky "there's no... I just thought I saw... something in the fire." Her hasty words were unconvincing at best. Her darting eyes went from my cock to her unaware husband.

Allyar, seeing an escape from his verbal truncheoning, announced he would return with more wood for the fire as the evening dimmed. I very deliberately did not watch him walk away. I did see his fingers pull his hair free, it hung lower than I thought. My cock swelled as I watched his ass in the periphery... his hips swayed with his playful gate... I swelled more, growing uncomfortable again.

Suddenly alone, the air grew quiet. "My husband seems to be having an effect on you..." her smirk did little to lessen my shame. "Have no worry, paladin, my husband is beautiful and that curse has and will haunt me for an eternity." Her tone became less flippant and she averted her eyes. "I must tell you, I have seen your penis." She spoke the words quickly, clinically "I saw you at the lake before and... you seemed hurt so I looked again... unintentionally." Her eyes were locked on the fire as mine had been, her voice stripped of any intonation.

"Have no worry, princess, my cock is beautiful and that curse will haunt me for an eternity..." as the mocking words left my mouth I regretted them. Elysea's jaw hung open and her eyes registered shock, just before she began to guffaw. Her laugh was a beautiful sparkling thing, I came to understand her husband a bit more when I felt it. If she liked to laugh at me I'd make myself a joke every day...

She settled into a light chuckle with "I suppose they have wit, to go along with manners, that they teach in your home as well." She tugged the leather thong laced through her bodice, the previously tight garment expanding and separating a bit as the straps loosened. She sighed as her breasts decompressed and fell from their tight perch. Her cleavage matched the pale pink skin of her face; even loose, the curve of their swell rounded full and stood pert.

My cock hardened further, painfully. The soreness of its overuse throbbed and reflexively I reached to soothe the ache with a squeeze over the pants, I throbbed more after. I groaned in defeat, shutting my eyes and controlling my breathing. Despite the soreness I could feel my need building. My balls felt heavy and full, my body confused at the unsated arousal.

The rut that I'd been in, fucking and impregnating my way through a platoon, had apparently changed me a bit as well. I needed to fuck something. The throbbing continued as I failed to calm myself, the primal need growing in my gut. The ache felt tight, as if a small hot ring was placed on me before I became engorged. The skin felt raw and sensitive. The head abused. The need overwhelming.

"I-is that pink?" Elysea's voice shook, pulling me from my inner turmoil. I looked back to her, her eyes rose from my cock with a jerk. My cockhead had escaped the belt and a drop of precum collected at the tip, in my blind arousal I hadn't even noticed. She snapped her face to the side, towards the fire "I meant painful. Are you hurt?"

"Quite." I said with my own chuckle. "And yes." She licked her lips. I bit mine.

"I can heal you... if you'd like." I nodded and the hylian woman stood, her emerald eyes taking me in. She started at my boots and found my eyes after lingering on my shoulders. My cock surged for her, throbbing and pulsing with pain and need. Her eyes fell to it as she walked, each step engorging me further as I hardened and rose for her. Her cheeks flushed as she watched "Goddess's..." she breathed the word unintentionally, concern in her voice.

Despite its heft, my member stood upright as I sat. The thick pole's veins pulsed and jerked with every throb, the thickest center an angry red and visibly edematous. In its the fifteen inch monster roared with need and pain. I exhaled sharply through my nose as she reached me, the pain brought tears to my eyes as her concern aroused me further.

Standing between my legs, the princess was at eye level with me. She primly took off her elegant gauntlets and looked around for somewhere to place them, ultimately deciding on my thigh. As she did she paused, feeling the size and firmness of the muscle beneath. Her fingers bit into me and a shudder ran through me, warm wetness tickled down my shaft as precum ran from me.

Her eyes slowly moved down and I realized she'd never been looking into my eyes at all. She was watching the droplet of cum twist along the veins of my shaft, taking in all of me. When it stopped, resting on my distended sack, her eyes moved back up slowly. "A-are these, teeth marks?!" Her hand raised, she nearly grasped me as worry spread across her face. "What did those monsts-"

I cut her off "I do not wish to mislead you princess. I was a willing participant, I simply needed a break." Talking helped to calm the surges. Distracting my mind from the corded muscle and soft curves of a warrior princess in front of me, and my need to make her strong children.

I could see it now, her strength. She wore elegant jewelry and feminine attire, her hair was braided gorgeously along the sides of her head, all in a way that ensured it would never obscure her vision. Her tight pants accentuated her ass, but were loose at her knees for flexibility. Her knuckles were scarred and her cute delicate nose had seen at least three breaks. "Explain yourself" her green eyes found me and held me.

"The churches of Dolleya's Union, led by my sisters, were contacted by the hobgoblins." She reached to place a hand on my chest and power coursed from her. "They'd dispatched some would-be colonizers and claimed the land, and were offering to lease the outpost to the church as a convent." Her fingers flexed on my pec as I spoke, her energy felt like a cool wind blowing through me. "The agreement dictated that they also be the convents' guard force and maintain their own housing." the wind poured from her hand and coiled down through my core, wrapping my cock in a soothing icy tingle.

I began to soften as the pain lessened, taking the painful throbbing with it. "The elves of the outer forests see them as butchers and monsters." The soothing ministrations on my cock matched the movements of her fingers as they flexed against me. "They say they butchered men with their bare hands, and teeth, at a unity festival..." her eyes were fixed in space again, watching my softening head as it relaxed towards her.

As her words trailed away, it rested against her body. A soft gasp escaped her lips as it did. I could feel the warmth of her skin beneath my cock as it slowly drifted to rest between her breasts. Her mouth hung open again as it did before, her bottom lip just barely fallen away. The feelings of soreness and burning faded as I relaxed under the princess' surprisingly powerful touch. Her eyes and nostrils were wide as she placed her second hand onto my cock, fingers stretched across its girth as she stepped closer to me. Pink cum, streaked with blue rivulets began to grow into a pool, filling the cleft of her cleavage.

"It's my fault..." her eyes seemed distant as she held my cock tight against her body. "It's my fault so I get to fix it..." her voice was airy and distant; cum flowed as I throbbed between her tits. I watched as she compared her arm to my cock, she added a fist, and then she extended her fingers. All the while I could feel her attempting to repair my damaged body.