Pruriential Paladin Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My toes curled and eyes rolled back as the gentle ministrations from her power became a wave of relief. Far more power than I expected burst from her. "You're much bigger than I thought you were..." Aches that I'd lived with for years, age and a life of fighting taking their toll, faded in an instant. I groaned a sigh as I looked down to her, my leaking precum making her chest a shiny mess of pink and blue. At her comment I expected her eyes to be on my cock, instead she stared into mine. "You are like me, of the gods?" I nodded. Her eyes drifted away as she lost herself in thought, a devious smile coming to her lips.

"My husband will return soon... are you healed?" She removed her hand from my chest. Her voice was again monotone, a simple question without the context of my cum on her, or her unconsciously stroking my cock in her other hand as she inspected my shaft. "As much as can be, thank you... I didn't expect..." her second hand pressed into my sack. "O-oh" I squeaked as my balls were awakened. Her smile grew. She squeezed one in her hands with a yelp and a cough as I suddenly hardened again, poking her in the throat.

She grabbed my cock in both hands as whistling sounded in the distance. A spark of fear arose in me as the crunch of leaves announced her husband's return.

She looked at him, arms full of fallen dry logs. He dropped the pile and quipped "I've got wood for you!" with a laugh. She smiled and rolled her eyes, "oh my beautiful husband..." she spoke as she took her hands from my cock, blocking his view of it with her body. "I can find my own wood." He laughed uproariously at the retort.

"So paladin, what can you tell us-" the man began to ask before being cut off by Elysea as she took her seat.

"I wasn't able to heal our guest fully and he needs some time to recover... he needs just a bit more relief..." She went on to recount what I'd told her, as she spoke I noticed the messy cum was gone from her cleavage. The discrepancy shattered the illusion and again I could see Elysea standing in front of me, she smiled when my eyes found her and took me in her mouth hungrily. Her husband sat and carried on with the illusion of her, an image of me was snoring soundly nearby.

At first she didn't suck me at all. She licked me. She traced the edges of my crown with her tongue as if it were a dessert. Her wet mouth enveloped me and left thick saliva mixed with my cum on my shaft. She stroked me with the mixture, lubricating me.

Her eyes were in a daze as she worked. The strange new streaks of blue in my cum gave it an even more candy like appearance than it had previously had. I wasn't sure how I felt about it until I watched her lick me from my base to tip, swallowing a glob of candy precum along the way.

Her ears fluttered and her eyes closed as she swallowed "is sho good" she slurred aloud. Her husband cocked an eyebrow at her in confusion.

"I didn't think you liked my cooking..." Elysea's illusion began to fail due to his incredulity. The man's cooking was so terrible even he himself refused to believe that his otherwise doting wife would pay it a compliment.

She froze on my cock and spoke through her creation, taking her fist swallow from me as well "Allyar, you know I love you. Right?" She swallowed a gulp of my cum as he nodded, confused. "And you want me to be happy, no matter what, right?" Her honeyed words were interrupted by audible gulps as the perplexed man nodded again.

She'd sealed her lips around me and was licking my tip slowly as she drew my essence into her. She burped and grew taller, pulling off of me in surprise. The illusion shattered suddenly and his wife was across the fire in front of me.

Allyar's eyes went wide at his wife, now easily six inches taller than him and filthy with my cum. She marveled at her body "I always wanted to be taller..." she whispered to herself. Between my knees she cradled my cock in her hands before gently placing a kiss on the tip, awe in her eyes.

"Husband, please tell our guest about our honeymoon customs, and what you asked for." She spoke the words clearly. Focus came back into her words as the princess regained control of her faculties. "Do so, and I believe you'll get the honeymoon of your dreams..." I could see the wheels spinning behind her eyes as she looked at him and sucked me back into her mouth while falling to her knees.

His face paled in shock as his wife fellated me, the small man still followed her orders "100 years of leisure." His wife swayed her head with practiced ease, taking my massive member deeper into her throat in her taller form than she could before. She pulled with her throat and caressed me with her tongue. Loudly swallowing with her eyes on him.

"My wife wants to peacefully travel the lands and see the world beyond the deep forest." His tone dry as his eyes tracked his wife's swinging earrings as she took me as deep as she could, crossing her eyes with a moan. "I want the same thing, but with adventure and more sex..." His words drifted as he watched her sit back onto her heels and take me into both hands, suckling at my head and rolling her tongue through the thick cum she slurped from me. "What is happening here?" His voice and body shook as I think he started to accept what he was seeing.

Pressure built quickly with his wife's throat undulating along my shaft. She'd not gone as deep as Gam'itha or Cha'Nah, but worked me with no less talent. Her ears practically vibrated as she savored my cum on her tongue. She shuddered and swayed her ass, her hands pumped and squeezed the base of my cock as she sucked more of my cum into her mouth.

She turned her eyes to mine as she left me with a *pop* "I'm sucking his cock." She stood and approached him, "you're the bravest person I've ever known, my hero." She reached out a hand and he took it, standing. "There is something missing with us... but I know what it is..." she pulled him over to me with his hand, my cum smeared onto his from hers. We looked at each other, both anxious and confused at the woman's actions.

Shock and confusion owned his features as he walked, "w-what..." his voice shook as he looked up at me with his blue eyes. For the first time since his wife had touched me I saw the beauty in him again. Delicate features and full lips, long blonde hair and an androgynous athletic body... the pit of unease returned to my belly as I shifted. Elysea's hands held me firm as she pulled me back to suck and slurp, flicking her tongue along the bottom of my cock and causing my fingers and toes to clench and relax as jolts of pleasure shot through me with each pass.

My hands went to her hair as my eyes closed, overwhelmed by her mouth. I settled back as she worked, relaxing and surrendering to her will. My knees writhed and I resisted the urge to pull her deeper... a low growl rumbled unbidden from me as my balls began to swell, cock straining for release. She left me with an audible plop, my eyes spun open as she did. I needed her, I needed more... a soft whimper and frustrated groan escaped me.

"I know you watched when I serviced him." She stroked his dumbfounded face with her fingers as he knelt. "And I know you always wanted to take my place..." she held his face in her hands. "I know you love me." She kissed him on the lips. "Now... I know you better than anyone..." She spoke the words lovingly, "I have a present for you..."

I recoiled slightly at the man's touch and Elysea raised an eyebrow to me with a smirk, "do you not think my husband is beautiful now?" Her fingers played in his hair as she spoke.

All resistance faded from me as I began to feel the cum in my balls roil. My knees jerked as he lifted his hands to my cock, his eyes going wide as he tried to wrap it in his fingers but couldn't. "It's.. it's even bigger..." his mouth hung open in awe as his wife grabbed me in her hand. "Yes it is..." her eyes had become hungry pits, locked on my cock..

The nervous energy coursing through me made my skin hypersensitive. His wife settled behind him and took me into her mouth at her words. He rested his head on her chest as she worked me, his face and hair settling into the cum pooled there. He watched quietly as she took me.

She slurped at me messily and stroked hard with her tongue. Droplets of cum and spit fell onto his face as she worked me, her loose earrings spun wildly as my toes flexed uncontrollably. His lips shook and his eyes met mine, he opened his mouth and the next drop fell into it.

I frantically slapped and her shoulder as my feet jerked, my eyes crossed as she sucked me off the edge. She squeezed me tight at my base, just as the first surge was flowing from me. Pressure built and my hips thrust unconsciously as she held me. She took me from her mouth and then loosened her grip, squeezing and aiming my cum as the ecstasy pumped along my shift in her fingers.

The first stream of my cum landed in a thick rope splashing from the right side of his hairline and ending in his open mouth. His ears flutter as he swallows my candy-like seed... As the second stream surges out of me his lips seal around me, his wife pushing his head gently. His wide blue eyes stare into mine as he drinks me, taking me into his hands.

A third stream surged from me with a groan and my fingers joined hers in his hair. His eyes rolled back as his ears fluttered. "It's delicious isn't it?" He coughed and cum ran from his nose as he nodded. "He prefers women, and I promise I know where you want to feel that..." she urged his head and he began to move tentatively on me. A small splash on the floor accompanied a whimper.

Elysea licked my cum from his face as he coddled me with his mouth. "Your cum, it can change whomever consumes it?" I nod. Allyar's mouth tentatively suckles me as he works his lips over my head. His ears are drooped low and I can see how anxious he is. The odd situation has me softening until Elysea reaches to scratch the back of Allyar's head, "Don't be afraid, use your tongue."

And he did. His mouth moved with the knowledge that my sister's had, the knowledge of someone who knows what it feels like to have your cock sucked; or in this case, your cock worshipped. His eyes closed with one last glance to his wife and the elf made love to my cock with his mouth. "Only uhh..." my left leg fluttered as his tongue caressed my undertip, his hands pumping my shaft to pour cum down his tongue into his mouth. "Only what you want..." he swallowed the pool on his mouth as it filled with a shudder.

Her fingers pressed his mouth back onto me, "What you want my love..." he set himself and tired his hair quickly into a ponytail, holding me in his lips. His hands back on my illar his head began to bob and twist. His teeth caught me sharply in his amateur sucking, but is gusto more than made up for it. "Don't you want to feel this inside you?" She pushed him deeper into me and I felt his closed throat stop me. "Deep, deep inside you... relax my love, good girl..." with each word she gentle pressured his throat into accepting me, he relaxed his throat on cue and I opened him.

He whimpered when she called him a good girl, tears streaming from his face either from my cock in his throat or at the words... Regardless he began throating me, taking my crown in and out of the tight sphincter with abandon, a wet glukgluk filling the air. My balls tightened as the grip of his throat milked my cockhead.

His wife watched with glee "such a good girl..." Allyar smile as his features softened, already more delicate than his wife's; they took on a softer, more rounded face. His chest filling out to round his pecs into a more alluring swell. His ass didn't change one bit as it swayed to his aggressive sucking. She ran her fingers through his hair "you want this too?" He looked up to her and nodded. His ears fluttered as she took my cock from his mouth.

I came then. He'd squeezed and held me, as she drew me from him, fighting to keep me inside, it pushed me over the edge. The first stream struck him in the teeth as soon as I'd left him, most struck his teeth and splashed wide as if it had hit a flat surface. The latter tracked across his drenched face and matted his hair more with the candy like cum. The second fired in a cohesive rope, sailing through the air to land in a puddle with a splash nearby. The third showered the princess' chest, further drenching her chest and saturating her clothes.

She drank the fourth and the fifth as Allyar squirmed out of her clothes, discarding the cum soaked tunic and tights. The new woman stood and presented herself to me, lithe and tight with broader shoulders she stood slightly taller than she had, 5'8 perhaps. Her breasts stood pert and firm, teardrops capped with long hard nubs. Her pussy rested in a wide gap between her slender thighs, cleft open and lips swollen with desire. Her fingers reached towards her clit, experimenting with the new sensations.

I gestured the woman closer as her wife gorged herself on my cock milk, gulping at the neverending seed that flowed especially well after I've cum. She came to stand next to me and I took her ass in one hand and left in another, easily lifting the tiny elf. She yelped as she was lifted suddenly and clung to me with a giggle, her wife's fingers flexed on my thighs as she began to wetly work my shaft again.

I lifted Allyar to my mouth and settled her knees onto my shoulders. My lips locked around her clit and she froze in shock at the sensation. I started rolling my tongue and she came. I held her against me as she pushed away, screaming and cumming. Her spray drenched my chest and filled my mouth again and again and her irresistible attempts to escape proved fruitless. To rest her clit I hardened my tongue and penetrated her.

Her legs wrapped around my head and she rode my face. Her fingers knitted in my hair for leverage as she ground onto my tongue, I twisted and turned it, seeking the rough patches of pleasure I could stroke for her. Elysea sucked me with as much fervor, matching her wife in intensity until suddenly she left me again.

And then my mouth was free too as Elysea pulled Allyar backwards away from me, and then lowered her, guiding my cock to her untouched pussy. "Breath deep, and hold your cheeks apart" she'd lubricated my cock again with her cum and saliva. Allyar's face registered fear the moment my cock made contact.

Her eyes drew tight and her more drew in as she stretched. Elysea helped her move up and down, working me deeper, until her knees rested on my thighs. Once the head had stretched he wide my entry became smooth, though I felt as if my massive cock had been shoehorned into a thimble. As my inches slid deeper into her her mouth shook open and she came in a gush with a primal scream. She leaned forward just enough to brush her nipples on my chest as she squeezed me inside as she came down.

Her wife pressed her deeper and I felt a familiar wall as I rested against her cervix. The two began to work in concert as she bounced on my cock, her fingertips on my chest as her wife squeezed my balls. Her walls clamped and spasmed on my cock in waves as she came herself dry, as she did I felt the friction pick up and saw that she was stretching along me instead of sliding. Her eyes told me I needed to cum, they were determined, she needed my cum.

I took her ass in my hand and placed the other on her back and stood, as I did I felt her womb open to me and my last few inches found her. Her mouth hung open in shock as I slammed her onto me. A mouth sucked on my balls as I fucked her like a toy. She screamed words I didn't hear as I watched her face. She flailed her arms gleefully and smiled as I filled her, until her fingers felt me through her belly.

Watching her grasp at my cock through her belly pushed me over again. I blew past her cervix again and filled her womb. Her eyes stayed in my mine as she came with me, one pinching closed as she screamed before both rolled back as her belly swelled. My crest glowed onto her skin from within. Pink lines outlining the space my cock had just recently occupied.

I she humd limp but conscious in my arms, barely moving except to breathe "that was... I can't... it was..." she continued to attempt to form sentences as I lifted her from me, cum gushing out to splash onto her wife below her as I leave her with a dull plop.

I placed her on the ground next to the fire and pulled a blanket over her. A soft cough caught my attention and I turned back to see Elysea's nude cum drenched form sitting on the ground.

Her full breasts hung low and round, her thighs full and soft... her firm bubbled ass swayed as she walked... No gap exposed her pussy, and it hid its folds as well. Until she leaned back and invited me inside with two fingers. "Come" she spoke the word and I did.

-- -- -- --

Two hours later Allyar awoke to Elysea screaming my name. I was holding her wrists as I plowed her from behind, she came with a shriek and I filled her again. As I did her body shook and she pulled herself onto me as deep as she could before going limp again.

I held her aloft as her head lolled to the side and she panted "What did you say they call you? Sire? I could see why..." she shook her wrists from my grasp to rub her swollen belly and the new mark upon her body. "I don't suppose you have a nursery in this fortress?" She groaned and lay back, "Allyar!" She called.

"Yes princess?" The smaller woman rushed to her as she crawled off of me and dropped to her back, spreading her legs. The pussy I'd been pulverized and basting for the last two hours opened before her

"I have a gift for you." Allyar delightedly set about her task as we spoke, Elysea whispering affirmations and compliments as her spouse pleased and cleaned her. "Dilin" I looked to her and I believe she mistook my exhaustion for perturbation "I'm not calling you Sire" she snapped the words with a raised finger.

Allyar snorted "you did earlier!" Elysea slapped the back of her head teasingly as she went sounds of her ministrations resumed. She gripped his hair and shook, flexing her neck and pinching her lips and eyes as she pressed his face hard into her cunt. "f-f-f-f-FUUCK!" The princess screamed and came, her contracting body squirting again as it also pushed out the final gush of my cum.

Allyar didn't spill a drop. Elysea released her hair "good girl..." she sighed the words as she pulled Allyar up to embrace her. Her tongue seeking the other's mouth as her legs wrapped around the woman atop her.

I coughed "You we're saying?"

She broke her kiss for a moment, "doesn't matter, my hero needs her reward again." Her fingers grabbed at her wife's face and slapped her ass. "Doesn't she?" Allyar nodded and wiggled her ass, inviting her reward.

We played with her toy all night long, Elysea and I. Allyar revelled in the attention and praise, but most of all revelled in the taste of my cum. Elysea revelled in finding new ways to feed it to her. Despite the sharp edges to her, I could see she truly loved to see her wife happy. As strange as the journey was, I'm glad we got here...

-- -- -- --

I awoke to a familiar serenity. Birds chirped in the trees overhead and the smell of autumn filled my nose. Leaves blew across me in the wind and the smell of fresh dew hung across the low morning fog. I sat up to see the two women finishing packing up their camp.

Everytime they came near each other they touched each other. Their banter continued as it had, one immature and teasing. While the other feigned indignity and showered the smaller woman with praise, much to her delight. They seemed much more comfortable, happier. Both women also appeared noticeably pregnant, though neither seemed slowed in the slightest.

I coughed "I don't suppose you have a third horse large enough for me?" I asked sheepishly.