Pruriential Paladin Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The smaller woman spoke up, "We do not biggun" She added the last word with a giggle and a glance to my crotch. Her hair hung in two long braids pulled to the front of her shoulders. Her tunic seemed more a minidress on her taller frame and her tights stretched to be nearly sheer beneath them. She'd certainly gained breasts but her lithe frame still held the promise of muscle despite its added softness.

The gorgeous hylian warrior offered me my codpiece with a shy smile. Standing over me she added "my wife and I have decided to see your fortress for ourselves, and we may need somewhere to look after these children should we elect to carry" She watched as I dressed myself, by her eyes I suspected my chest to be her favorite...

She continued with a chuckle, "and as it turns out we'd both very much like to share that magical cock of yours."