PSA 34 Proposal

Story Info
Don't drink-drive in the amendment 34 universe.
962 words
4.21
3.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sem58
Sem58
2 Followers

As will soon becometh apparent this letter escaped from the universe created by Carl-Bradford (via Gamblnluck in my case). Decided to stick with noncon since I read that more than letters.

Governor,

You may be aware that one of the state's better known 'influencers' has been involved in an incident which is likely to lead to a near future court appearance.

In return for a reduction of sentence it is proposed that a guilty plea be accompanied by an offer to make a series of public service announcements on the dangers of drink driving. We have brainstormed three script ideas so far. One longer one of around the length of her previous work to establish the new setting. The other two are shorts to reinforce the message.

I believe our prospective lead is hoping for script approval, having stated that she doesn't do 'fanservice'. I have indicated that scripts will be forwarded to her representative before shooting. I don't think she's realised who her representative will be once the gavel falls.

I've run these ideas past the driver she ran into, and though he's not happy about the reduction in sentence he has given approval in principal for the first two concepts to be used if the judge accepts the bargain. The third was largely his idea.

Here follows a set of draft ideas for scripts for a public safety campaign. Please review and if so minded approve so that they can be worked up into shooting scripts and funding can be allocated for production and distribution.

Clip 1

<Close up head shot>

Arabella: Hi viewers! Arabella here again. Sorry it's been a while since my last vid. Some of you may have heard about my accident.

As you might guess things have been a bit difficult over the past few weeks, but I'm back to model a new outfit that could be life-changing

<Pull out to interior: a stark corridor in the processing center. A guard stands next to the slave. Slave is naked except for collar.>

You don't want to bore your audience by wearing the same old thing every day, so it has a series of rings at the back, front and sides here which your new owner can use to accessorise with a handy leash or chain. For those needing it perhaps a chain here at the front can be set to a suitable length for a couple of clips to provide a bit of extra uplift like so.

<Pinch and lift nipples>

Other accessories which might look good with this might be a pair of cuffs which could be fastened here, here, or here.

<Hold wrists together at front, either side, then back of neck>.

This line of smart neckwear also comes with safety features such as a GPS receiver and positional data transmission to your owner's phone on all GSM channels from 2G to 5G. You can never get lost with this since it also has exceptional battery life, though that is dependent on drain from other functions which I'd rather not dwell on at the moment.

<Cut to closeup of guard's cellphone. Shock buttons are obvious on screen. A finger presses one. Demonstration of low level shock - not enough to interrupt shooting by inducing unconciousness>

Well I have to go, so that's it for now. If you want to know where to get one of these, well mine is sponsored by the Justice Department.

For at least the next 5 years.

To qualify for this offer just get caught doing something stupid. Having an accident on the way back from a wild party guarantees that you will be eligible.

<Guard leads slave out of shot by one nipple>

<Cut to PSA banner>

Voiceover:Don't drink and drive.

Clip 2

<Shot of park>

<Cut to closeup of face>

Arabella: Hello viewers, Arabella here again!

Do you ever feel that things are getting you down? I asked my owner for advice and his response? "Get over it." Well I followed his suggestion, of course, and that seems to give everyone a whole new perspective on my situation.

<Pull out to exterior: A man is sitting on a park bench. We do not see his head. The slave is over his knee>

<Arc round back of man sitting on park bench to close shot of slave's red ass>

The aftermath of getting behind the wheel when you've had a few can let people see a whole new side of you. It can really have an impact..

<Hand lands on ass (leaving imprint if possible)>

..on your image, and attract attention.

<Pull back to show crowd of onlookers, some sniggering>

<Cut to PSA logo>

Voiceover: Don't drink and drive.

Clip 3

<Closeup of face>

<Sound of running water>

Arabella: Hi viewers, Arabella here again.

This time I'm here to give you a quick heads up about the importance of oral hygiene.

I know it can be easy to let things slip, but it's so critical that you keep up a daily brushing and flossing routine and get regular checkups. That's how I keep my teeth strong and healthy and keep my breath fresh. With the way my career has developed since the party fresh breath is a major concern for me.

After all...

<Pull out to show interior: naked slave kneeling in mens' room. There is a man using the urinal next to her.>

I never know when I'll be kissing someone who's become very important to me.

<Sound of running water stops. Slave opens her mouth and looks up at man. Man moves in front of her hiding her face.>

<Slurping and gulping noises>

<Cut to PSA logo>

Voiceover: Don't drink and drive.

<Sound of zip>

Araballa voiceover: and don't forget to rinse after using a pink toothbrush.

Sem58
Sem58
2 Followers