Pseudopod

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took me four days to get back on my feet and look healthy enough for them to let me back into the hemisphere. On the morning of the fourth day, I dove excitedly back into the hemisphere to be with the being, my love and now the focus of my entire life, again.

I threw off my wetsuit and underwear and swam desperately over to him, my mouth already wide open for him. I wanted him to take my guts again so badly, so badly. But the being had other plans. He slapped a tendril onto the slit of my vulva and the pucker of my anus. Immediately I began to buck in continuous orgasm as he firmly spread my inner lips and fully stimulated the entire stretched surface of my vulva.

Then I screamed and shook with incredible delight as he began to penetrate my vagina. It was all the pleasure I'd ever felt from all the times I'd ever been penetrated all combined in that one penetration. Then it got better. My birth canal began to fill and stretch with incredible delicious pressure, and the electric thrill of him fully activated every nerve in my pelvis.

As the being continued to fill me so satisfyingly, I could feel the entire length of my clitoris writhe in extreme pleasure like a lightning rod for hot energetic orgasmic tension. My arms and legs flailed to grasp and and my mouth to lick him, but he was holding me off as he fucked me this time. My arms and legs flailed at nothing as my howls of incredible pleasure and frustration at not being able to grab came out as low moans in the nutrient bath.

The being continued to fuck into me firmly and stretch my birth canal to its most satisfying extent while at the same time pumping orgasmic energy into me like a fire hose so that I was locked in energetic orgasm and shivering with ecstasy. He reached my extent so that my birth canal was fully stretched in every extent as open as pleasurably possible, hot on its entire surface so I could feel his giant engine of ecstasy pressing everywhere inside me and filling me completely, and the electric energy extending out from there everywhere, as if there were a hundred men loving, licking, rubbing, and sucking my clitoris along its entire length and shape inside me, very energetically and very continuously.

But there were new levels of ecstasy beyond even this as I felt him firmly dilate my cervix and begin to penetrate my uterus. The discomfort of having him open me in this way only firmly and deliciously punctuated the glorious orgasmic surrender of giving him my uterus so stretchily and pleasurably in this way. I felt also the familiar sensations of menstrual cramps, but again, they only added seasoning and richness to the incredible waves of pleasure I was experiencing, awakening me to his filling, stretching, and pleasuring of my uterus in waves, cementing his full ownership of me and my unbearable desire to be owned and bred by him if it was possible.

A few mammals must experience a dim reflection of this experience. I remembered that boars have a slim prehensile penis they penetrate directly into the uterus of the sow and fill it to bursting with semen. I was now the being's sow, and I was so shaking for him to breed me, fill me with his babies, whatever that might be, fill me completely, use me, seed me. Then I passed out.

I awoke with an angry scream of despair wet on the floor of the hanger when they injected adrenaline directly into my heart. I guess I must have been pretty out of it. They then strapped me to a gurney and carried me away sobbing from my love to be washed, strapped into a bed, fed intravenously, and sedated.

While I was still strapped into the bed, they told me that they had seen me fuck the being via a remote camera they had placed in the hemisphere and heard my continuous howls of ecstasy even muted as they were by the nutrient fluid. They told me that my objectivity had been compromised and that they would find somebody else. Two days after that, I was on a commercial flight back home to Seattle, feeling completely empty and in despair.

The dismissal came with a pile of research money. That, along with some powerful antidepressants, helped me get back on track. I came off the antidepressants very quickly. I had to stop taking them after only about a month. Then I missed my period. The pregnancy test showed me as being pregnant. I began remembering things I had never directly learned about the being.

From this knowledge, two things are clear to me, leading me down a risky path. The first thing is the gestation period of the being's child I'm carrying, which is thankfully short: only another five to eight weeks. The second is that in another week from now, the baby being inside me will develop to the point of beginning to stimulate me from inside my womb. This means that I'll be orgasming continuously not for just half an hour or so as before, but for a month to seven weeks before I give birth.

I've set up tubes within the reach of my mouth to give me water and nutrition enough to last that time. I have straps to strap myself down with so that I won't jerk myself out of bed away from my sources of water and nutrition. These preparations make it at least remotely possible I'll survive the ordeal. You might be wondering why I don't contact someone at the base and tell them what has happened. I can't allow the chance that they will decide to hurt my child.

There are three ways this could go, as I see it. 1) The stimulation could become bearable after some days or weeks so I could begin to function normally again through the rest of the pregnancy. People's nervous systems are relative mechanisms, so even given the intense stimulation, this is possible. 2) The stimulation could remain debilitating, but I'm able to function during it well enough to get sufficient nutrition and hydration from my setup to survive. 3) I'll die.

I have a monitor set up to call 911 if my heart stops. I don't know who will respond. I'm leaving this record of what happened to me in case I don't make it. If you find me, and my baby is alive, please take care of it. I won't risk letting them have my baby. Please honor my memory by keeping my baby away from them. I've been to heaven, and my baby is a gift from heaven. My name is Avery Harper, MD, PhD, and I'm not afraid to die.

(The End)

12