Psyche and Cupid Ch. 05

Story Info
Psyche fights for love.
1.3k words
4.77
2.4k
3

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Psyche told Free about the identity of her mystery man, Free was lit up with envy. She had tried to find Cupid herself and convince him to bed her instead, but this led to her immediate banishment to tortures in the underworld. The kingdom did not find out what happened to her, but her husband was in disarray, demanding for Psyche's hand in marriage instead.

As Psyche's marriage was being discussed, she climbed over the walls of the kingdom and decided on what she needed to do.

* * * * *

She kneeled on the ground with her head down. "Please Goddess Venus, I ask for your blessings as I have fallen in love with you son."

Venus smiled to herself. Despite her son's failed mission, she somehow found this to be better. The princess was on her knees begging for her approval. So vulnerable. "Very well." Psyche looked up at her in happiness, giving her a grateful smile until Venus continued. "However, I first need to punish you and then see if you are fit for my son."

Psyche hesitated, but she nodded. "I'll do whatever it takes," she spoke confidently.

"Stand up and lay over my lap," Venus demanded. Psyche looked at her with wide eyes before walking over to Venus. Venus envied how beautiful her eyes had looked even when they held fear. As Psyche laid over her lap, she laughed at how weak the princess looked. "I will spank you ten times and with every strike I expect you to respond with 'thank you, my Goddess.' Do you understand?"

"Yes, my Goddess," Psyche replied with a dry throat.

Venus laughed menacingly. "I cannot spank a bottom that is covered with cloth. Pull up the dress." Psyched slowly pulled up the dress, putting aside her pride. "The panties must go as well. Don't act so shy. As if you haven't seduced my son by stripping your clothes." Venus smiled as she heard the girl choke on her tears.

With every spank, the girl's rear grew redder and sorer. On the eighth spank, Cupid had walked in to see what was happening. As he looked at Psyche, helpless and crying, he had the instant urge to comfort her, but seeing her on his mother's lap stopped him.

"Cupid, I almost didn't see you there," his mother spoke. Psyche looked up at him and then looked down humiliated. "I'm almost done here. You remember Psyche, don't you?" She rubbed her rear before striking her once again.

"Thank you, my Goddess."

He couldn't help the way his member hardened at the red on his lover's rear. He immediately felt guilty for lusting at her body while she was in pain.

Before she could strike Psyche once again, Cupid left the room.

* * * * *

Psyche braced herself with her arms as she felt at the feet of Venus. She gritted her teeth at the pain as she wore her panties again.

Venus smiled. "You've received your punished, now for showing your worth." Psyche stood up straight, refusing to show weakness which made Venus angrier. "One task, and if you complete it, my son is yours. Understood?"

Psyche nodded, "Yes, my Goddess."

"You must go see Persephone and retrieve her orb of beauty from the underworld." Psyche shivered, knowing the task to be near impossible, but she held onto the small glimmer of hope of being able to be with her Cupid.

As Psyche began to ask other deities on entry into the underworld, Cupid had heard news of his mother's task for Psyche. He knew he had to save her.

* * * * *

Psyche found Persephone in the female chambers. She knew this would be her only chance to see her without Hades.

"Goddess Persephone," she spoke. The Goddess was beautiful in a subtle way and seemed too innocent for the underworld. "My name is Psyche. Goddess Venus sent me on one of my task to retrieve your orb of beauty."

"What is this for?" she asked, suspiciously.

Psyche hesitated for a moment before speaking. "To be truthful, her son and I wish to marry one another but she is against the marriage. To win her blessings, I must complete this task."

"I wish to help you," she said, gently. "I always wished to marry a man I loved, but you need to leave before Hades comes."

Before Psyche could argue, Persephone began to usher her out.

"Persephone," a voice boomed at the entrance of the room and they both turned to see Hades. He was larger than Cupid with scars running down his body. He was menacing in every single way, a complete contrast to his wife, Persephone. His gaze immediately shifted towards Pysche before running down the length of her body. Persephone gave the young girl a pitiful look before looking down submissively.

"Persephone, on your knees," he spoke while looking at Psyche lecherously. Psyche looked down to see Persephone kneel in front of him before unwrapping his member and taking it in her mouth. He fisted her hair around his hands and pushed himself further inside of her. "Girl, come closer."

Psyche dragged her feet forward before Hades wrapped an arm around her waist, pulling her into his side. Her eyes were wide as she looked at him fearfully. His thumb brushed her bottom lip before pushing a strand of hair behind her ear. "Your name?"

"Psyche," she whispered.

"Louder," he yelled.

"Psyche," she said louder this time, her heart beating with fear.

"Psyche," he said huskily as he traced his knuckles down her face and down her neck before groping her breast. Psyche instinctively pushed his hand off of her. He slapped her across the face causing her to fall to the floor. Hades pushed Persephone off of him before straddling Psyche's waist. He began to pull the hem of her dress up when Psyche once again pushed his hand away. He growled as he pinned her arms above her head.

He leaned forward to unbutton her dress, but the door suddenly crashed down. "Stop," the man at the door said. Psyche closed her eyes fearfully as Hades was still on top of her.

"I'll see you later," Hades told the man before unbuttoning another one of her buttons.

"I want to cash in my favour." Psyche opened her eyes at the sound of Cupid's voice at the door. She immediately smiled despite the position she was in. "If you give her to me, I'll cash in the favour."

Hades looked down at Psyche with a lustful look before releasing her and standing up. "Leave before I change my mind."

Psyche immediately stood, not caring for the unbuttoned part of her dress before rushing to Cupid. Cupid held onto Psyche's waist before transporting the two of them to heaven. Psyche hugged Cupid tightly, burying her face in his bare chest. He smiled as he held her by the waist, firmly against him as if she'd disappear if he let go. As they pulled away, he pulled her in again for a kiss. His hand pushed up the back of her thigh, pulling her thighs up. She instinctively wrapped her thighs around him, as he lifted her up by the rear. They kissed passionately, entwined in each other's arms. "Psyche," he moaned.

Psyche pulled away smiling before looking around. "Where are we?"

"My room," Cupid said darkly as he looked down at her opened dress. Her cleavage enticed him as he pushed his tongue into the valley of her breasts, grabbing them into his hands.

"Cupid." Psyche pushed against his chest, still lifted off the ground. "We need to solve this problem first."

"I want to be with you forever," Cupid said.

Cupid had gone to Zeus, begging to be wed to Psyche. This involved her becoming immortal, so they could be together forever. After the wedding, the two could not keep their hands from one another.

Cupid pulled Psyche in for another kiss. "This was the dress you were wearing the night I first touched you," he said breathlessly against her lips.

"I can't wait for you to take it off of me again."