Psyche and Cupid Ch. 04

Story Info
Psyche finally sees her mystery stranger.
905 words
4.33
2.6k
1
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Psyche's other sister had gotten married and she was coming to visit her. Psyche wore a cloak over her dress, careful to cover the marks scattered over her body.

Psyche's sister, Free, had become very unhappy with her life, but she relished in the fact that her beautiful and more popular sister had yet to be married. She wished that Psyche would be cursed with a barren life or a wretched husband.

As Psyche poured tea for her sister, her cloak had slightly fallen away from her skin, and Free had caught a glimpse of the bites on her skin.

"Psyche, leave the tea and sit down." Psyche sat next to her sister compliantly. As Free began to untie Psyche's cloak, Psyche tried to interfere, but her sister simply sent a narrowed look her way. As Free uncovered the marks on Psyche's skin, Psyche finally began to feel the shame of her actions. Free pulled Psyche's dress further down, witnessing the marks that marred her breasts.

Free looked with envy as she saw how beautiful her sister was even with the bites in her skin. They almost made her more beautiful and she noticed the glow of her sister's skin.

"Are you having sex before marriage?" Her sister asked in disgust.

Psyche told her sister everything. From the way she was blindfolded, to how she was hesitant, to the masculine body she felt against hers, to how he promised to be her husband.

Her sister's jealousy grew at the tale of how her sister had been thoroughly satisfied. Even without marriage, she was getting a better life than herself. A few days into marriage and Free had discovered that despite having a rich husband, her husband was far older than her. He also never cared to sate her desires, but would use her to release his own anger. She had also noticed how he would stare at other women including Psyche. There was even a time where he moaned her name while having sex with Free.

Free cleared her throat. "He's obviously a troll."

Psyche looked a little taken back. "But his voice was so tender, and he felt... I don't think he's a troll."

"Then why would he not let you see him. You cannot be married to someone you don't know the identity of."

* * * * *

As night fell, the words of her sister echoed in Psyche's ears, but she had a plan. She slept in a red slip dress, going to bed a little earlier as she closed her eyes and pretended to sleep.

An hour later she hear the sound of ruffling clothes as she quietly grabbed the torchlight from next to her and held it up to see the man. Her hand immediately dropped as she looked at the man with wide eyes. "Cupid?" Without realizing, her eyes trailed down his naked form. The chiseled muscles that grazed his arms, his abs that led to... she moved her eyes back to his face. He was truly beautiful. His eyes were a dark blue that would put the ocean to shame. His face was rugged and angular, a beauty in on itself. She couldn't believe she kissed those lips or touched the messy hair that laid beautifully over his head.

His eyes darkened as he continued to look at her as if assessing her. "I told you not to look Psyche." The tone of his voice darkened, not as loving as the previous nights.

He approached her in a predatory manner and she moved back on the bed, but he grabbed her leg, pulling her towards him. Her dress had also pulled up to expose her thighs, and she noticed his lustful eyes immediately dart down. "Why didn't you want me to know?" she asked with a steady voice despite her fear.

Anger filled his eyes once again as he reached up to the neckline and tore the dress down the center. Psyche froze at the sudden action as she looked at him defiantly. He positioned himself between her legs, and pressed his body against hers.

He tore her undergarments off as well and she shivered with the ease at which he did that. "Why?" she asked again, with more hesitancy in my voice.

Without warning, he pushed his member inside of her. The force moved her up the bed but he grabbed her rear and thrust into her harder. "I came here to match you with some troll," he started as he pushed into her again, and she felt as if she was being torn apart. "My mother hates you. Even if I felt some way for you, I couldn't go against her words." His thrusts turned gentler and more intentional. Despite the pain Psyche felt, she wrapped her legs around him as she felt the heat grow between them. "I had to have you because I love you," he whispered as he kissed her lips. The kiss was gentle yet held the fire of the underworld. He knew why.

As he climaxed into her, he held her against him in an embrace, not wanting to get off of her.

He finally pulled out of her and rolled off of the bed. She grabbed his hand and looked up at him expectantly. "And now we will never see one another again," Cupid said as he disappeared. Psyche cried to sleep and didn't bothering wearing her clothes again.