Psyche Out

Story Info
Gender experiment at college gone wrong.
6.6k words
4.36
26.4k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello my pretties!!! I'd like to welcome you to my first patron directed story, The story was written in five parts, which gave my patrons a chance to control the direction of the story, and that was after they voted on which story to go with, it was fun, So I'm doing another one in December, and may even get another one in January! But this is my first, so I look forward to hearing your thoughts!

Also, I will label the parts where I offered choices, you can read them at the end of the stories if you are curious,

Xoxoxoxo

-D

Disclaimer: This story is my intellectual property, and should be treated as such, do not plagiarize, or post without permission. If it is not legal to view writings that are sexually explicit and may have themes of bondage, feminization and other 'deviant' sexual experiences: don't read this. Don't read it, if it is not legal to do so where you live. Going any further is of your own free will, and responsibility is solely on yourself. Any similarity to real people or events is highly cliche, horrifying and unintentional...

Rules for the Subs:

Rule #1. Alright darlings, make sure you get your Master or MIstress' permission before parting any more parts of this story. If you don't have one, consider yourself mine until we are done. Good girl!

Rule #2 As always, I expect my pets to be wearing a nice thick shade of lipstick, just to remind them of their femininity and also, maybe... the fact they belong to me. If you do not belong to me, be sure to write 'property of [Your owner] on your crotch. Good Girl.

Rule #3. I expect you to find ways to keep yourself aroused while reading, stop if you must, but I want your panties to be dripping with your arousal. Notice how I assume you are wearing panties even if I haven't told you to do so... But regardless, I want you wet. Hard is optional, wet is not.

Enjoy.

Mistress Dyvia presents:

Psyche Out.

By: Mistress Dyvia

The Near Future.

First day of classes was always the hardest, and it was Lucas' first day as a senior in college, and he was taking some advanced courses in hopes of getting into a graduate program. He woke up late, but that was no problem, it just meant he wouldn't have time to shower. He ran across campus. His first class psychology of Societal influences and expectations.

He arrived in class and took a seat. And the professor arrived a few moments later and took attendance. A syllabus was handed out and the teacher explained a number of things. The URL at the bottom with the 3D barcode would send the class to the digital file which contained links to important other data in regard to the semester project. Every week there would be an expectation that each group would submit a progress report and observations. Beyond that there was a list of subjects that would be covered in class each day, and a list of quizzes and tests as well as office hours.

The professor went over the syllables, and then said that because there were 18 students we should group unt into three groups of 6.

Lucas quickly found himself in a circle of him with five pretty girls. Ugh... That meat they were probably going to be in lala land and he would have to be left doing the work. They all agreed to meet in the library at 2 to discuss what they would do.

The class was dismissed and he had two other classes, one immediately after, then he had time to go back to the dorms, shower, get some food, go to his other class and meet the girls.

He arrived at 2:15 and apologized when he stepped inside. Most of the classes he took on the first day, had been a round of talk about expectations for the semester, they always got out early, until today. This time it got out right at two and forced him to run to the library making him come in late.

This is where he actually got to meet the ladies:

Jenny was a blonde girl, definitely not a natural blond, who was very thin, she looked like she was bubbly but was actually methodical in her speech, slower than the rest, but each sentence was more controlled and well thought.

Amelia was playful. She seemed to have a smile for everything that was said, but rarely spoke unless spoken to first.

Lydia was likely an introvert, she seemed to retreat if she tried to say anything, but didn't seem specifically shy, but annoyed that people talked over her. And she waited her turn to speak, which she sometimes missed.

Liz had classes and seemed to show off a high vocabulary word where she could. Though she seemed more interested in her drawing notebook contributing a sentence here and there to remind everyone she was listening.

Piper was definitely the extrovert, just watching her, a person could tell she was gaining her energy just by being around everyone. She was probably the life of every social circle she was in.

Finally, Piper stopped everyone, "So Lucas... So you missed the beginning where we decided what project we were going to do."

His eyes went up, annoyed he wasn't in on the decision. "And what project were we going to do?"

"The Gender Identity one. Basically one of us in the group is going to spend the rest of the semester as a member of the opposite sex."she continued.

"And how do we decide?" Lucas asked nervously.

She smiled, "We draw straws." she told him and held out 6 straws, 5 bent in half and one cut in half. "We all pick one, whoever has the short one, is the volunteer."

What ensued was a half hour argument over why he should participate since he wasn't there at the beginning. There was a lot of back and forth, and he was quite clear he had no interest in being a woman. Which was addressed by Amelia, "Which is exactly the point. None of us are interested in living life as a man, anymore than you as a woman. There are expectations of choosing this, and seeing how the other side lives."

Lydia added in, "Show up for class, and go back to your dorm, you don't have to deal with everyone, and even that would be a strong part of our experiment."

Piper disagreed, "No, I think whoever draws the shortstraw needs to spend more time with everyone, get used to being in the other shoes.

Amelia laughed, "Just roll with it, whatever happens everyone will know its part of the experiment. Besides, if it's one of us, suddenly it's two boys and four girls instead of one to five... and if it is you, you'll just be one of us."

With a growl, Lucas nodded his head, besides it was a one in six chance anyway. Piper held the straws and Lucas picked one and as he looked at it, he realized he drew the short one. "Fuck."

Jenny stepped closer, "it's okay, one of us can be with you at all times, We will meet tomorrow, But one thing you have to consider, how do you want to do this? Do you want to see if we can get some prosthetics? See if we can get the department to fund some injections? Or just crossdress?"

And he knew what she meant, a series of injections could feminize a man, or masculize a woman for a few months. Or he could wear a hyper realistic face mask with the body suit giving him the appearance of a woman, no one would ever tell the difference... Or they just put him in a dress and call it a day?

~~A~~

"I dunno" Lucas said, "I need to think about this." The girls nodded and gave him a little support and told him not to worry. The thing that freaked him out was how his friends and family would react, even in this situation as a requirement for a class. They made plans to meet up after dinner the next night in Piper's dorm room.

With that he left, and was a bit down. He saw his roommate Jeff, and told him what was happening, he laughed his ass off. Lucas rolled his eyes. He made a post on social media and called his family, most of them had a reaction like his roommate's. His mother thought it was cute, his father pretty much laughed at him, not in a disappointed way, as Lucas almost expected, but as in 'that would be your luck.' kind of way. In fact the only person who seemed kind of irritated was his sister Zoey, she thought it was 'weird' and kept trying to talk him out of it. Not angry, but it clearly put her in an odd place.

The next day he had two more classes, like the day before, these were the first day and little was discussed beyond what was expected for the semester. Around five in the evening, he made his way to the Cafeteria, which was referred to as 'Mata' by the students. He excused himself from the two buddies he was eating with because he had to go to Piper's room and meet with the other teammates. His friends teased him as they knew why he was leaving.

He knocked on the door and everyone but Liz was there. Piper offered him a bottle of water and he took it. Liz knocked on the door a couple minutes later, and it was time to talk.

So looking at the girls, "I'm leaning more to just crossdressing, I don't want any prosthetics or bodysuits right now. Though I am curious about the injections."

Amelia spoke up first which was ot exactly characteristic of her, "I did some research on that last night." she stood up and stepped closer to him, 'closer' as in the dorm room with six people in it made sure everyone was already close... "We can inject the solution here..." and she tapped a place on his cheeks," here," another space and so on with each repetition of the word 'here,' as she tapped a few places around his face, his eyelid, his neck, and then added without touching, " and larger injections around the nipples to help give breasts, and some in the hips and but to give more of a feminine figure."

Lucas nodded his head, "okay... and how long will it stay like that?"

Amelia continued, "it will stay with no problems for about three months and over the following three to four weeks after that, all the injections will completely fade. So it's the beginning of September now, so at the beginning of December it will start to fade, and by January you will be one hundred percent back to how you are now...

Lucas nodded his head, "Okay, I will make the injections of the breasts, but that's it for now. And I'm only agreeing to that, because most of the girls on campus are showing a lot of cleavage right now..." he gestured to each of them, and they all laughed awkwardly while trying to cover themselves up... except for Jenny who instinctively thrust her chest out forward a little more, and when she realized she did it, tried to covertly settle back to the way she was.

Piper sat down and logged into her computer, "So assuming you have the same schedule as yesterday, we can set you up for an appointment tomorrow around 2:30... It'll be after class.

Lucas blushed, but nodded his head, "Fine."

Liz giggled, "He already knows how to reciprocate like a woman." and everyone silently understood 'fine' meant the opposite of 'fine.'

Piper then added, "How do we split this up and make our observations?" she paused, "Each of us could take a different aspect of Lucas' life and take responsibility of womanizing it."

Liz corrected, "Feminizing."

Piper nodded her head, "Yeah. Jenny knows hair and makeup, so she could be in charge of making sure Lucas can do that. Amelia wears the most variety of clothes, so she could be in charge of fashion. Liz could.. Ahh."

Liz interjected, "Time management, we can get together and make sure Lucas's femme self has appropritately managed her time."

Piper nodded her head, "Yeah, that sounds great, And Lydia can..."

Lydia smiled and spoke confidently, "I can do daily interviews, I'm better at one-on-one interactions anyway."

Piper nodded again in agreement, "and I will handle her social calendar. Make sure she gets seen, meets the fun people, and makes the most of being a woman!"

"I think we have a plan." Amelia said.

Then Jenny brought up an important point, "Has anyone given any thought to how we are going to get her to act more feminine? I mean we can help correct 'her,'" she made air quotes when she said 'her, "but we aren't with her 24/7. Are we okay with that, leaving him at his word?"

It didn't take long before Lucas realized they all had given this some thought and were waiting for someone to ask the question.

Amelia shrugged, "Well, we can try hypnosis, I talked to a guy, plenty of files on the internet, though some of them have other side effects."

Lydia suggested, "we could plan a buddy system, recruit a few others and make sure we always have someone with him. 24/7 for the first few weeks at least."

Liz shrugged, "They do have those training collars in sex shops, we could even find one that looks like a simple choker to hide his adam's apple. You can connect with wifi and if she acts outside of the behavior algorithms it will administer a mild shock.

Piper added, "Isn't there a semester-long trial for headbands that can alter a person's personality? It's paid, so Lucas could get paid a little while just enjoying the semester.. We'd have to ask them if they could tailor it for our experiment, but I'm sure they would be okay with it if we could get the professor to write an introduction letter.

Jenny looked at Lucas, what are your thoughts?

~~B~~

"How about we just write a plan and we go from there?" Lucas responded to Jenny.

Each of the girls laughed and an argument ensued for who had the better idea. But it was Piper who finally hushed everyone and came up with an idea. "Instead of arguing, how about we all vote on it... but..." She gave a very brief pause and dramatic 'but' "We can't vote for our own idea."

She then went onto her computer and wrote out each of the five girls' and Lucas' names minus one. She printed them on her printer, and used scissors to cut them up. She handed one to each person, the one that did not have their name on it.

Lucas grimaced as he picked one. And then dropped it into a cloth shopping bag. Liz picked them out and read off the results and Amelia's plan got two votes, everyone else got one except Lucas whose plan got zero points.

He put his head down in resignation.

The next day they sat in class as each group explained their project. To the girls' excitement, they were the only group to pick the gender change module from the assignment. The professor seemed intrigued as he made a comment that he only had one other male student agree to be a female for a semester.

Lucas gritted his teeth, "Well that's me, taking one for the team."

There was a lot of laughter in the class. And the teacher outlined more about what was expected in the class and for other groups to pay attention as the class continued.

Like they had the previous couple nights, the group met. They, and by 'they, Amelia had done the work. Apparently, she found some hypno files they thought Lucas should listen to, and had him lay down on a bed and listen.

At first it sounded kind of boring and Lucas thought he was going to sleep. There were only so many 'deeper and deeper, listen to the sound of my voice' types of things before he would sleep. The woman's voice continued though, and then, "And in a moment I'm going to snap my fingers and that will be the last thing you remember until you awake."

Snap.

Lucas's eyes blinked rapidly. And he sat up. "What the hell was that?" he asked. And the girls seemed to be distracted.

The girls looked at each other, and then Liz spoke, "Let's test the first trigger," she paused to see if the other girls agreed, they did, "Do you want to be a girl?"

"I want to be a pretty pink girl." Lucas responded, and then put his hand over his mouth, "Wait why did I say that?"

Jenny giggled, "We had you listen to a few files, there are more you can take home and listen while you sleep. But here were a few that we wanted to get out of the way. And the first one made you desire to be a pretty in pink."

Amelia added in, "Yeah you were out of it for a few hours, we heard you mumbling, but it was hard to make it out. But then you sat up and we knew you were done."

Lucas shook his head, he didn't want to be a girl for real did he? He looked down at his crotch, his clitty just wanted to be surrounded in panties. 'Oh shit, it actually worked.' he thought... he did want to be a girl.

Piper piped up, "First thing's first, we need to get you properly shaved."

"Well, I dunno..." Lucas stammered nervously.

She just smirked, "Do you want to be a girl?"

Lucas smiled, "I want to be a pretty girl in pink." but there was a pause, "I need to pee."

PiIper scowled as if her shaving plans had been ruined...

However Amelia laughed and was the first to say, "then go!"

Lucas nodded his head, but stopped at the door. "Uhhh."

Liz picked up on his hesitation, "What's wrong, Lucas?"

Lucas responded, "I, uh... can't go out in public without makeup, it's embarrassing." He knew how odd that sounded, but the anxiety of being seen without makeup on was crippling him.

Jenny smiled, "I got this." And she sat Lucas down and only did a little. A bit of foundation, mascara and lipstick. "We can do more when you come back."

Lucas went to the bathroom, he instinctively went to the men's room, but wasn't even aware that he went to a stall, and sat to pee until he was halfway done. "What the fuck did those audios do to me?"

When he was done, he grabbed a bit of bathroom tissue and dabbed himself dry. And then washed his hands before returning to the room.

Lydia looked up and could see that something was bothering him, "What's wrong?"

Lucas explained the weirdness of needing to wear makeup, the fact he sat without thinking. And how weird it was to have these thoughts.

Jenny held up her makeup kit, "Wanna try more makeup?"

Lucas let out a sigh, "I guess." he suddenly did, very much, but was trying to sound non-committal.

But Jenny responded with, "Do you want to be a girl?"

And Lucas gave the appropriate, "I want to be a pretty pink girl."

And then seemed to happily accept the rest of the makeup. And Jenny went all out, not just adding eyeliner, and some other basics, but spent the better part of fifteen minutes contouring to really feminize his face and then started adding more color.

Lydia brought over a pink wig. Lucas' hair looked like cotton candy.

He stood up and looked in the mirror. A smile formed over his lips, those yummy perfect and sexy lips. They were so feminine.

Piper spoke up, I'm sure we have all been thinking about it, he needs a female name. What do we call him? I was thinking that since his name begins with an 'L,'we could call him Ella, which in Spanish means 'girl.'

Jenny giggled, "That's nice but what if we just gave the girly version of his name, 'Lucy!"

Amelia shrugged, "Well he's loving this sissy pink theme already, What if we just call him "Prissy?' and if she wanted to be elegant she could go by Priscilla."

LIz of course, "He's not just a doll to name, He's got pretty far and proven himself smart, he didn't immediately shut us down, so he's open minded, he could suggest 'Wise...' I say 'Sophia,' because it means Wise."

Lydia smiled, "Well, he wants to be pretty, why not 'Belle?' It means 'beautiful.'"

Amelia looked to Lucas who was still admiring his reflection, "What do you think?"

Lucas absentmindedly turned away from his reflection and looked at the girls, "What do I think?"

Piper nodded her head, "Yeah, what do you think?"

Lucas smiled his pretty painted lips, "I think my lips look perfect for sucking dick."

Each of the girls' eyes went wide as they realized the hypno might have put other thoughts in his head.

~~C~~

Liz stopped for a moment, "Wait what did you say?"

Lucas smiled, "I think my lips look perfect for sucking dick."

Amelia laughed, "I didn't think you'd say something like that."

Lucas shrugged, "Well am I wrong?" and he laughed and gave the girls a wink.

12