All Comments on 'Psyche Out'

by MistressDyvia

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
MissLouisecdMissLouisecdover 2 years ago

wow what a lucky guy, if only

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 2 years ago

Thank you for an exciting and fascinating story .. but you really have to continue Belle's adventure all the way .. how far would she go to please a guy ? Does she have some lesbian thoughts and feelings and does she act on them and with whuch girls? Is she actually Bi ? How many guys does she entertain and how ? Can the other girls watch her close enough to keep her out of trouble ? Do they ? How well is she accepted in the ladies bathroom and does she go with one of the other girls ? Do they help her become a "real" woman with they right guy ? Who takes her female virginity ? My college wasn't as exciting as is Belle's ..

So much for Belle to face .. so much fun.. more please, Tiffany

surferjakesurferjakeover 2 years ago

Great story - would love to explore the other choices as storylines. Can't wait to see how it develops!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please please please do more of this story.

cdtiffany26cdtiffany26over 2 years ago

Thank you Mistress. Xoxo lovely story. Wish I was Lucas!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Best story I have read in a long while. I will riot if we don't get 7 more chapters. As the very least we need one for every date idea the girls came up with. And obviously need to see what the "cure" will end up doing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story started well, but what could be a good and different story about feminization was filled with the typical pink sissyfication cliches and cocks, for me it is only from one star, totally disappointing

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 2 years ago

This was a very good story. I misunderstood, I think, about the Patrons choosing. I thought the choices would guide each of several chapters. I liked the story even before I figured that out. It wasn't until the end that I realized the choices were within this one story, That does explain some of how the story jumped at times. So, good story and fun writing exercise!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMistressDyvia@MistressDyvia
Mind Control, feminization, BDSM... themes found in much of my writing. Patreon for early access and some fun exclusives for free and paid members! https://www.patreon.com/user?u=23024772 (seriously check the pinned post at the top of the page! Connect with me, or follow ...