Psyche Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls all looked at each other nervously and then started laughing as well, realizing that he must have been joking. "But what about the names? Did anything appeal to you?"

Lucas paused, "I don't even remember half of them but I liked Prissy and I liked Belle, so I guess of those two, I really liked Belle more."

Lydia threw up her hands completely vertical at Lucas picking her suggestion, "Tough down."

"'Touch-'" an emphasis on the first word from Liz as she corrected Lydia, "-Down."

Lydia shrugged, "That wasn't exactly a typo, I just spoke too fast." (It was totally a typo that Mistress D totally had fun with)

Jenny and Piper both jumped like they were cheerleaders and giggled, "Belle's got a name!" and they sing-songed over and over again.

Lucas moved in and jumped with them, "Belle's got a name," he said. And from that point Lucas was gone and Belle stood in his place. She looked at them. "What next?" she asked. Somehow, by taking the 'Belle' name she was embracing her title as a she. She didn't know why, but it seemed important to her..

Amelia pointed to the bag at the side of the bed. "Clothes. We argued over the different clothes you could wear, so we picked out some more overtly feminie clothes for you. Sorry, but we figured if we gave you more gender neutral clothing, you might tend to avoid the uncomfortable girliness."

Belle smiled, "I want to be a girl. Pink is my favorite color, so wrap me in a blanket of femininity, It makes me happy."

Liz simply said, "ohhh.. Kay..."

But Lydia stepped up, before doing that, "we need you hairless." and she held out a woman's razor, "do you need our help? Or can you do that on your own?"

Belle paused, "I'll try it on my own, I'll call for one of you if I need any help." About fifteen minutes later, she called from her cellphone, and Lydia went to help him with her back hair.

Several more minutes passed before the two girls came back into Piper's room. And Piper was the one to ask, "Did he really do it?"

Belle corrected her,"yes, 'She' did." with a bit of a scowl on her face.

Lydia nodded her head, "Yeah, she did a good job too, just couldn't reach her back."

Belle asked, "So what about my outfits? I like girly clothes."

Jenny smiled and grabbed the first box, "Well we got you two outfits to start with, after you get your injections tomorrow, we can find some more fun outfits."

Belle nodded, "Well, what do you have?"

Jenny pulled out a dress with matching high heels and a pair of panties. Then she pulled out a matching bra and panty set, the bra was a water bra to give help a girl give her an extra cup size, a pink midriff top that went up to the neck, and plack pleated skirt that showed off a lot of thigh, and had a pair of flats to go with them.

"Wow, they both look like fun!" Belle said, but looked a bit disappointed, "I kinda wanna wear the heels, but I wanna have boobs."

Liz put a hand on her shoulder, "Well you wear one tonight, and one tomorrow, and after that you can wear whatever you want."

Amelia nodded her head but added, "Those are your 'out of the house' clothes, we made sure to get you some sleepwear too!"

Jenny pulled out the last package which was a sexy negligee. "What do you think?"

It was a black see through slip, it kinda looked like a dress, but wasn't. It had pink seams and highlights but was mostly black and very see-thru except around the breasts and crotch.Bella held it against her waist as if she were pretending she was already wearing it, and said with eagerness, "I wish I was going to bed now." and she let out a giggle. She looked back at the other two outfits, and pointed to one, "I'll wear that one tonight and the other in the morning."

A little while later the six girls left the room, Bella was wearing a midriff and skirt with her flats, while holding her shopping bags under her arm. She loved her fake breasts thanks to the special bra she was wearing. She might have had small breasts, but she did have breasts, at least it looked like she did. The girls agreed to meet up in the morning for her injection appointment.

Her roommate was shocked to see her when Belle walked in. He played video games while Belle was practicing her makeup with youtube tutorials. They didn't talk much, so she was practically alone while she was getting better with each application of her makeup, she hoped to do a decent job in the morning on her own. When it was time to go to bed, she put on the sexy negligee, and her earbuds so she could listen to the hypno all night, even in her sleep...

She got to wear the dress and heels the next morning. She was a little bummed out because she had no breasts to show off, but the dress was stretchy and by the time she got back to the dorm, she would have real breasts of her own to really show off the dress. They walked into the doctor's office and he explained the whole procedure, how it was a few injections around her chest and she would leave with breasts that would dissolve in three to four months. She asked if it was too late to have her ass augmented as well. The girls argued that he made an agreement to start, and if she still wanted any other adjustments, they could do so, but insisted she wait a week or two to make sure she was still happy with the breasts. Belle reluctantly agreed. An hour later she had a pair of Dcup breasts which would normally be quite large on a normal woman, but given Belle's masculine frame, they did a lot to hide it and make Belle appear to be the woman she was quickly becoming inside.

The six spent the afternoon shopping for various outfits for her to wear. And she knew when she got back to her dorm, she might have to throw out all her old clothes just to make room for the new stuff. A couple of boys flirted with the whole group and they all teased him, even Belle, who introduced herself as, "I'm Belle, I can be the bell of your balls sometime." and giggled.

Everyone was quiet for a moment and then they all laughed.

Amelia whispered into her ear, "I can't believe how well you are playing the part."

"What part?"

"Being a girl, you are even acting like you like men."

"I do like men, I'm a pretty pink girl, my purpose in life is to make dicks cum."

Amelia stopped, "What kind of Hypno did we have Belle listen to?" she asked the group loud enough so that everyone could hear them.

Liz was being a bit forward, "You picked them, why? Is there an issue?"

Amelia looked at Belle, "Hey, tell them what you just told me.."

Belle smiled, "I'm a pretty pink girl, and my purpose in life is to make dicks cum." and she went back to the cosmetics counter she was looking at.

They all sat in silence slowly forming into a circle, Liz was the first to speak, "We can't leave her alone like that."

Piper spoke, "Well we can't watch her 24/7, but we can manage her social life. Well that was my plan. Let's see what we can get her to do tonight."

And over the next hour each of the girls took turns talking to Belle. And each had something that might appeal to her.

Lydia had offered them a night in to watch movies. But she was even being a little flirty, even suggestive about them just being girlfriends enjoying a movie together.

Amelia and Liz encouraged her to meet them for a study session, with all the focus on her newfound femininity, they didn't want her classes to fall behind.

Jenny wanted her to spend the night at her place and they could give each other makeovers and talk about boys... she giggled a lot.

And Piper wanted her to go out to a party with her, have fun, have a few drinks, and do some dancing.

She wasn't sure, but she definitely wanted to get out of the room for the night. She said goodbye to the girls and went up to her dorm room. She was walking across the kitchen area when she saw the RA. "Damn, is that you Lucas?" he asked.

"I'm Belle now, but yeah."

"I can't believe you looked that hot." he told her while staring at her chest.

"Thanks."

"Wanna come back to my room, I have a single."

She already knew that, "Umm. I don't think so, not tonight." she said with a smile as she was debating on which girl or girls to go spend time with.

"Oh, Come on... I bet those lips would look great with my cock between them."

She felt dizzy and she pressed her lips together. Her perfectly painted lips, the only thing that could make them look better would be a dick between them... "Ummm..."

~~D~~

"C'mon Belle, you know you want to."

She nodded her head, "Okay." and took his hand and let him lead her back to his room.

There was an awkward few minutes, he offered her a drink, she took one and finished it before he could pour his own. Heboffered another and she refused. He sat down on his bed and asked her if they should cuddle first.

She smiled with her painted lips and shook her head, "Nope," she handed him her phone, "Take a pic, I wanna see if my lips do look better with a cock between them." she giggled and reached down. She undid his pants and pulled them down to his ankles. Belle didn't even bother to take off her own clothes.

She just took it gently, she had seen plenty of videos and had a couple girlfriends before, she knew what felt good. And she teased his shaft with her tongue, long slow licks and she felt her own clitty getting stiff as she watched him. She winked at him, "I guess I'm the Belle of your balls," repeating her awkward joke from earlier.

He started to groan at the awful humor, but bit his lip as he didn't want to discourage Belle.

It wasn't long before Belle had Tom nice and hard, and she took the head into her mouth. It felt so right, having a dick in her mouth was what she was all about. Her purpose was to bring men pleasure, and that made her feel worthwhile. This was perfect.

She took more of the RA's cock into her salivating mouth and found her head moving up and down, and what she couldn't fit into her mouth, she used her hand to pump back and forth to her mouth.

She was aware of him taking pictures and some of the pics she knew she would be looking at the camera, some at the cock flowing in and out of her mouth, and some were of her looking up into the eyes of the man that cock belonged to.

She stopped sucking and kept jerking him off with her hand, "Don't wait on me, I have things to do tonight... but I want you cum first." and she went back to sucking his dick...and then she felt the twitching and he pulled out and felt the warm seed splash against her face, but she reached forward and kept jerking him and felt it all over her face and shirt.

"I'm sorry, I mean to..."

"No, it's okay, I wanted your cum, it's pretty hot, both I mean... Swallowing, or being marked." she giggled as she stood up, took her phone and walked out of his room without another word.

She walked into her room, her roommate saw her and froze, "Is that...?" he couldn't finish asking the question...

But she cheerfully said, "Yup! Awesome first experience, can't wait to do it again!" she giggled as she started cleaning herself up... she would have to redo her hair and makeup before putting on another outfit, she was still planning on getting good grades this semester...so she had decided she wanted to meet with Liz and Amelia...

She looked at the phone and saw the picture of her face with those perfectly painted lips and a cock stuffed down her throat, "Yup, my lips do look better that way."

"What way?" she heard her roommate ask.

"I'll show you later." she giggled. With a dick between them, duh!

She showed up late for her study session with them. Liz started with, "I was starting to worry about you, you are really late."

Belle smiled and showed a picture from her cell phone, "I have a good excuse."

Amelia looked at the picture of Belle with a cock stuffed in her mouth, "Oh shit. We need to do something, who is that?"

"Tom, the RA on my floor." Belle answered.

Amelia seemed to go white, "wait.. That Tom.. fuck fuck fuck."

Liz put a hand on her shoulder, "What's wrong?"

Amelia's eyes seemed a bit wet with tears, "He was the one who suggested hypnosis to me. He even showed me the feminization files and told me they had used them in another independent study psyche project..."

Liz scowled, "That fucker."

Belle smiled, "Don't worry about it, I had fun, can't wait to do it again. My lips make cock look good." she giggled as she pointed to the phone, "See?"

Amelia was upset, "I'm sorry, we can find something else, different hypno files or something."

"Don't you dare." Belle said, "I've never enjoyed college so much as I have in the last 24 hours. Keep the hypno we have, maybe add more, life gets better."

Liz put her hand between them, "Okay, we'll respect that, we have a study group now..." But Belle was aware of the eye contact Liz made with Amelia as if they had silently agreed to talk more when Belle wasn't around and maybe even when the other girls were there as well. But instead she just said, "Let's talk Psyche class. We still have other chapters we have to keep up with for now."

And for the next two hours they studied for the psychology class: the actual learning part and not about their group project.

Belle arrived on her floor in the dorms and was walking across to her room, when Tom was there, "You have a minute, Belle?"

Belle nodded her head. "What's up?" she looked down at his crotch and saw that his cock certainly wasn't up... yet.

Tom was having a hard time looking her in the eyes. "I gave that girl the hypno link like you asked. But I'm curious, you never seemed into dudes before. Did the hypno change you, or were you just faking the straight guy thing?"

"Wasn't faking," Belle shrugged her shoulders. "I have a huge hypno kink. Some of the stories I read involved men being feminized. It wasn't really my thing, but given that I was being put into this situation, I thought, live the fantasy, and I am. And yes, the hypno is making me do it. If the girls confront you on it, remind them that the 'cure' is also at the same website. But truthfully, I'm enjoying the way it's affecting me... and don't you worry about it, I knew what I was getting into. So it was fully consensual." With that, Belle turned around and started to leave, but stopped in the doorway, "What time do you get up tomorrow morning?"

He looked confused, "9:30."

"Want a wake up blowjob?" which she was hoping that he would understand was like a wake up call, only better.

His eyes went a little wide, "If you want..." he said unsure of what to say...

"I know what I want." Belle said, licking her lips, before leaving.

To be Continued?

I haven't decided if this is where it will end or if we will do more adventures over the course of the semester, but let me know if you want more.

Let me know about your thoughts. Kisses!

The Choices:

If you wish to go back to the point of the choice, find on page (control+F if you are on a PC) the symbol from each point (The two tildas before and after the letter)

~~A~~

I originally stopped the story at point A to offer my Patrons the choice: To pIck injections, prosthetics, or pure Crossdressing. We had only one vote for each of the Crossdressing and injections, so I chose: mostly crossdressing, with a couple injections. Luckily, after the first choice, I had four to five people vote for all the rest of the choices. :)

~~B~~ we paused to decide how to reinforce the feminine behavior and I offered my patrons the choice of five plans, Lydia's plan had zero votes, each of the other girls had one, and Amelia's had two. So we go with internet hypnosis that may have unintended side effects... :)

~~C~~ So I originally stopped the story so My Patrons could choose from five names.

So everyone voted, and the name picked was Belle, with Prissy being a close second

~~D~~At the point where the RA stopped Belle, I stopped the story to offer my patrons a choice:

1. Spend some intimate time with Lydia?

2. Study with Liz and Amelia? A close second.

3. Girly time with Jenny?

4. Party all night with Piper?

5. Give into his hypno, and go back with the RA? And they chose 5.

Copyright 2021, Mistress Dyvia, all rights reserved.

12