Psychic Seductress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhmmm, on Friday or Saturday night you said... very interesting... well, very well! But now tell me, dear, how many times do you and Karl have an intercourse?" The doctor's voice was low and melodious, wrapping Lilly like honey. Lilly was in another world, transported there by Juliana's hands, which ran all over her body. So, with her mind empty, she answered without even realizing it to the doctor.

"Well... not very often actually... once, maybe twice a month when it goes well... but sometimes even more than a month passes..."

"Oh, but it is terrible my dear! It is too little! And how do you then, tell me the truth, do you touch yourself? "

That question, which would normally have upset and irritated Lilly, now slipped gently into her ear whispered by Dr. Ferreira's fleshy mouth, riding her perfumed breath, and causing her to answer with a frivolous laugh: "Oh, you must be kidding! I don't do these things... it's forbidden... What comes to your mind!"

Her breathing was slightly labored, and although she didn't realize it, this was probably due to the hands of Dr. Ferreira, who in the meantime had slipped down and started to massage her lower abdomen, just above the hem of the shorts, with circular movements. Lilly was starting to feel a strange warmth radiating from her lower abdomen... it was a wonderful feeling.

Meanwhile, Juliana leaned forward, bringing her mouth close to Lilly's ear.

"Oh, my darling, but then you must have a lot of suppressed energy... that's why you're so rigid down here... poor thing, here, wait, I try to relax you a little with my hands, I know some tricks..."

And so saying, Juliana's hands moved further lower, just beyond the elastic hem of Lilly's shorts, increasing the intensity and rhythm of the massage. Lilly felt the doctor's warm breath on her face, and with her eyes closed, she slightly gasped.

" You know, a woman's body needs to let off steam physically regularly, it can't be loaded with too much repressed energy, this ends up crushing the chakras... you know, an orgasm is a great way to discharge... if not with Karl and not even on your own, I could suggest another solution..."

These words shook Lilly, not understanding what the doctor meant by those words. She opened her eyes, shaking herself from the sweet numbness that had induced the doctor's massage, and she saw her in front, in all her splendor. Dr. Ferrreira was leaning over her, very close, and looking at her intently with her piercing green eyes. Her huge chest was practically in front of Lilly's eyes, barely contained by the elastic top. If that containment had failed, Dr. Ferreira's breasts would certainly have poured onto Lilly's face.

"You have such a beautiful body Lilly, it's a shame you don't enjoy it... so thin and toned ... not soft and plentiful as I am... you know, sometimes they are so bulky... don't you think they are a bit too big, my boobs? Sometimes it seems to me that people don't see anything else in me..."

So saying she brought her chest even closer to Lilly's face, swelling it out. Lilly widened her eyes, confused and distracted by that show.

"B-but no, don't say that doctor, you are a beautiful woman, in comparison to you I'm just a clumsy girl... E-even your breast, you mustn't be ashamed... it's... ehmmm, well, it's... very big, it's true... b-but it's lovely..."

Juliana looked at her with a strange light in her eyes, smiling mischievously: "Maybe you're right, they're not so bad after all... But they're so obvious, everyone is looking at them... even you, I saw you, you know? Do you like my boobs, Lilly?"

Lilly had remained stunned, staring at Dr. Ferreira's breast. She barely noticed that the doctor's hands were becoming more and more daring, sliding lower and lower, as if they wanted to reach her groin. The rhythm of her breathing increased further, as she felt something warm growing in her lower abdomen.

Suddenly, a dog left free by the owner came running, barking out loud. Lilly had never loved dogs, and she gasped in fear. The spell was broken. She sat up again, brushing aside the doctor's hands that were now inside her shorts, and shaking her head, dazed, as if she were coming out of a dream.

"I-I... but what...? C-come on, better if we go now, if we start running again, we have stopped enough..." she said, getting up quickly.

Suddenly she was feeling uncomfortable so close to Dr. Ferreira, and her presence almost intimidated her, troubling her. She didn't know why, but her memories of the past five minutes were confused. She only vaguely remembered the conversation with Dr. Ferreira, without remembering the details. The tantric massage of Juliana must have been really powerful... But somehow she felt smeared, violated, and she wanted to start running again to shake off that unpleasant sensation.

They ran for another ten minutes, with Juliana always beside her looking at her smiling in a sly way that made Lilly uncomfortable, as if she knew of some secret that she was unaware of.

When they got to the cars, Lilly tried to greet hastily, but the doctor pulled her close to her, printing a wet kiss on her cheek, leaving a lipstick mark.

"W-well, goodbye, doctor, I'll see you next week after the weekend..."

"I can't wait, my dear Lilly, I can't wait... but who knows, don't despair, maybe we'll see each other even sooner... who knows that fate won't let us meet soon..."

/-/-/

Almost every weeks they spent at least one evening at Dwarfs & Bulls, usually on a Friday night, but it could also happen on Thursdays or Saturdays, to go out for a while, feeling young still, dressing up and having a drink, perhaps chatting with occasional friends. They almost always ended up being pleasant evenings, of delicate evasion, but slightly boring.

Lilly was having a mojito and Karl a beer when Lilly felt herself tapped gently on the shoulder. It was Dr. Ferreira.

"Look who I find here at the bar! nothing less than my favorite couple, the McLeans! Wonderful! Lilly, I see you are drinking mojito... good, Brazilian flavor, mine flavor, I see you have a good taste..."

Both Lilly and Karl were left speechless and admired Doctor Ferreira, open-mouthed, unable to articulate an answer. She was absolutely stunning. Until now they had always seen her in work clothes, more or less sober and formal, or in sportswear, they had never seen her dressed up for the evening. She was obviously made up, albeit elegantly, with shiny lips with purple lipstick, and a bit of pencil to highlight her gaze even more. She had large but thin gold rings on her ears, and wore only a black lace blouse, semi-transparent, just enough to cover her breasts, highlighted by an indecent neckline. She didn't seem to be wearing a bra.

After a few moments, Lilly managed to look away, and managed to speak again: "B-but what a nice surprise, really unexpected..." Lilly was a bit confused, she didn't know what to think, she wondered if the presence of Juliana there, that evening, might have been due to the information she had revealed to her at the park, or whether it really was a coincidence. Was it possible that she was stalking her? No, impossible! She was getting paranoid. How could certain ideas come to her? And with what purpose then, would Dr. Ferreira have followed her? Yet... she felt somehow threatened by Juliana, in a subtle and strange way, by the way she looked at her, brushed her, touched her in the park... by her perfume... She chased away those disturbing thoughts.

"So what brings you here tonight?"

"Well, you know, I usually go out on Saturday nights... Let's say I go out to have some fun... You know, I'm single, I also need company sometimes..."

Karl, from the moment she arrived, immediately stiffened, inhibited by the memories of his first and only session with Dr. Ferreira. Juliana, noticing it, smiled sweetly and leaned forward, bringing her mouth a few centimeters from his ears, who shivered at that sensation, to whisper to him in a persuasive voice: "Don't worry, it's not for you that I'm here tonight..."

Lilly, occupied in wondering what kind of company she was looking for in a bar, barely noticed the exchange of words and didn't care.

She asked. "You are alone?"

"Oh, obviously not, there is always the need of an adventure fellow... actually, I think she is a friendship in common... look Karl, I think you know her..."

Katherine Logan wasn't Karl's favorite colleague, but he liked her enough. He was friends with her husband, a guy about his age, they often watched football together. She was a very pretty girl, barely younger than Lilly, and physically very similar to her, albeit a little taller and slender. For a moment Karl was amazed to see them together, but then he remembered that it was Katherine who had recommended Dr. Fereira to him.

"Katherine, how niceto see you! This is Lilly, you've heard a lot about her, you finally get to know her in person! So, what are you doing here with Juliana? I didn't know you were friends."

Katherine blushed slightly: "Well, y-yes, even after the therapy we remained... friends... let's say friends..."

"And where is Paul? I do not see him."

"N-no, well, he... he preferred to stay at home, these are evenings between... well, between... just girls..."

And so they started drinking drinks and chatting, all four of them together initially, but then Katherine started talking about work with Karl, who got involved, and the conversations separated, as Juliana began to focus her attention exclusively on Lilly.

They began to talk amiably, and soon Lilly was lost in conversation with Dr. Ferreira, surprised that such a beautiful woman could also be so intelligent and nice at the same time. The doctor was brilliant in conversation, always knew what to answer, laughed with relish at Lilly's jokes and every time she put a hand on Lilly's leg and left it there for a few moments. Lilly was very happy talking to Juliana, there seemed to be a sort of feeling, of understanding between them.

Lilly was not completely comfortable, however, she was embarrassed by Dr. Ferreira's breast, so huge and flaunted so shamelessly. It was almost obscene, so free under that very light blouse, barely contained. And as if that wasn't enough, the doctor seemed to do it on purpose to bend forward, to arch her back back, to laugh, making her chest jump... all movements that did nothing but highlight her breasts.

Lilly could almost have thought that she was doing it on purpose, to make her notice it, as if she was flirting maliciously... But of course it was impossible... Doctor Ferreira could not be a lesbian, so feminine, so elegant...

For Lilly, dominated by Catholic prejudices, the lesbians were all short, squat and hairy... she was not exactly against it, after all the important thing was to love, but she still thought it was something wrong and against the Christian family ideology. And then she was almost married, Karl was there beside her, Juliana knew him, she couldn't really be hitting on her.

Juliana sensed Lilly's upsets, and decided it was the right time to push the plan into phase two. Thus it was that she protruded her massive chest even further, and when she saw Lilly's innocent gaze get lost in her cleavage, she took her hand, and smiling at her with malice she proposed:

"Come on, let's get away from all these business talks and go have another drink at the counter and have some fun..."

And without giving her time to answer, she turned to Karl and Katherine, still absorbed in their discussion: "You'll excuse us I hope, but we are going to have some fun and talk át the bar counter. You don't mind, Karl, if I take your beautiful Lilly away from you?" Juliana asked Karl, giving him a strange, mischievous wink, that he misunderstood considering it a move directed at him.

Happy that Juliana was walking away from him, he willingly agreed; "N-no indeed, I don't mind. Go ahead..."

So it was that Lilly was dragged by the hand to the bar by Juliana, and in less than a moment she found in her hands a new mojito, full to the brim, accompanied by one of Juliana's irresistible smiles.

"Lilly dear, there is something I wanted to tell you, you know ... but I didn't know how to deal with it... it's about your relationship with Karl, I've thought about it for a long time... and you know, maybe there could be a possible explanation... but I think it's better to talk to you alone first, that's why I waited to get away from Karl..."

Lilly was struck by those words, her curiosity piqued. What could Dr. Ferreira possibly have discovered? In the meantime Juliana had approached her, so much that Lilly could almost feel her bursting breasts brush against hers, before she involuntarily retreated, somehow frightened, irrationally, until her back was pressed against the wall. Unable to retreat further, she could not move when Dr. Ferreira began to approach again. Her deep green eyes laced her, as her breasts swayed pleasantly and naturally under her blouse. The scent she gave off was so intense it stunned Lilly, so sweet and tropical.

"You know, honey, maybe there is another explanation for your sexual difficulties... maybe it's not Karl's fault, of his size... you see, a little pain at first is normal, but I assure you that most women would be happy to be able... to benefit... from a tool the size of your boyfriend's... to most, but not to all... some of us, in fact, have other tastes, prefer other ways... I don't know if you know what I mean..." As she said that, Juliana played with the cuff of her blouse, pulling it back slightly, thus further accentuating her neckline. Lilly's gaze was drawn in that direction, inevitably. They seemed so incredibly big, and soft... But then, embarrassed by the turn that Dr. Ferreira's speech had taken, she looked away in disgust.

"I-I think I understand what you mean... the homosexuals, the lesbians... but I absolutely don't understand what they have to do with me, I love Karl, I want to marry him, and I have never been attracted to another woman..."

"Are you really sure?" Dr. Ferreira whispered, bringing her face even closer to Lilly's. Then she continued: "You know, I just thought that if you don't get wet maybe it's because you don't like what you're doing... not all women like penetration, many prefer oral stimulation, and no one knows better than another woman how to do it, believe me..."

Lilly was shocked by Juliana's words, she felt as if a bucket of boiling water had hit her, she felt hot and dizzy, and for a moment, before being able to articulate an answer, she stammered confused words.

"N-no... I don't understand... but how dare you... I don't... absolutely... let's don't say nonsense..." Lilly tried to move away, but found herself stuck against the wall in that corner of the bar by Juliana's arms, that leaned against the wall like a fence prevented her from leaving.

"But how can you be so sure? I don't understand what's wrong with it, sex with another woman it's so sweet, so sensual... there's nothing wrong with it, it's wonderful... have you ever tried?"

"B-but what are you saying, are you crazy?! Me? Never!"

"Then you should really try, you know? Maybe starting with a kiss..."

And so, before Lilly had time to react, completely taken aback, Juliana bridged the last small distance that separated her from Lilly and pressed her plump purple lips against Lilly's.

Lilly was completely shocked to feel Dr. Ferreira's mouth adhere to hers, it was something that had never crossed her imagination. So much upset, that at first she didn't even notice that Juliana's warm and long tongue, taking advantage of her confusion, had parted her lips and slipped inside her mouth. As soon as she realized it, to her horror, she immediately tried to push it out with her own. Unfortunately for her, this ended up playing Juliana's game, who quickly wrapped her tongue in hers, dragging her into whirlwind dances.

It took Lilly a moment to regain enough clarity to be able to push Juliana away from her, pushing her aside with an arm and rushing back towards Karl's table, wiping her mouth with her sleeve in disgust.

But it was already too late now. The whole thing had lasted just a few moments, but it had been enough to have tasted Juliana's mouth and felt her breath merge with hers, to have sensed her soft lips, and felt all along her spine the shivers that the contact with Juliana's tongue had sent her.

Karl seemed to be looking in her direction, with a look halfway between questioning and worried. God, let's hope he didn't see anything, Lilly prayed. He didn't seem overly upset, however, which was why Lilly was hopeful.

"Come on Karl, let's go away, I want to go home..." Her voice came out sharper and more trembling than she had wished.

"But Lilly, honey, why are you in such a hurry? We have just arrived!"

"Yes, that's right Lilly, dear, Karl is right, it's still so early, why would you leave us already? We were having so much fun just now, weren't we, my Lilly? Why don't you accompany me to the bathroom?" So saying Juliana took Lilly by the arm, trying to gently pull her towards the bathroom.

"N-no! Come on Karl, come on I told you. I-I... I don't feel well, ok?" So saying, Lilly yanked her arm free from Juliana's grip.

Karl was confused by that strange situation, he didn't understand why but there was something strange in Lilly's alarmed look and in the languid smile he saw painted on Dr. Ferreira's mouth. However, hearing the tone of his partner and seeing her so pale, Karl got a little worried and decided not to argue any further.

"Ladies, forgive us. It was a pleasure to meet you Katherine. Juliana... Goodbye!"

"See you soon, sweethearts.... I too had a lot of fun, especially with my dear Lilly... please, honey, don't forget that we have our session on Monday... I'll wait for you..."

And so saying, blowing a kiss towards Lilly with her fleshy mouth red as hell, Juliana greeted them.

/-/-/

The couple returned home, but a strange silence hovered in the car, each one immersed in their own thoughts.

Lilly was furious. Doctor Ferreira, that lousy one! How had she dared to kiss her?! She was shocked. Now she understood all those rubbing and kisses on the cheeks and smiles, she was flirting with her! What a fool she had been not to notice before! But she would never have imagined something like this...

Lilly was not among those Catholic practitioners who considered homosexuality as unnatural, she was quite modern, she considered it wrong but it didn't "disgust" her, everyone was free to love the way he thought better. However, the fact that a family could not be generated troubled her. Not being able to conceive seemed limiting to her, and consequently she did not understand how two people of the same sex could share intimate moments. If it wasn't for children, then why to do it? Just for sex, for the pleasure? Lilly did not understand a purely carnal union... how could sex between two women be so good to compensate for the impossibility of having children?

She was deeply troubled, also because the sensation of the doctor's soft lips against hers and her warm tongue rummaging in her mouth did not want to leave her. And what were those shivers that kept shaking her legs?... Noooo! Oh my god, it couldn't be true! Was it excitement what she felt? Impossible! It couldn't be that another woman, Juliana, had that effect on her! It had never happened to her before... it would have been so wrong, not to get aroused with her boyfriend and be entangled by that woman... but yet ... why was she wet between her legs then?

Karl felt very confused. What a strange night... he had to admit that he had been distracted talking to Katherine, neglecting his Lilly a little, and abandoning her with Juliana. But after all he had done it consciously, after that day at the studio he no longer wanted to be too close to Juliana. Yet with the corner of his eye he had occasionally followed what Dr. Ferreira was doing ... and he had felt something strange in seeing how she joked, laughed, caressed and leaned on Lilly... in how her breasts, just veiled by that indecent blouse, fluttered freely under Lilly's nose... and how she occasionally stopped looking at it... after all it was impossible not to notice, he himself had to work hard not to observe it... if it wasn't that Juliana had tried to seduce him a few days before, it would have almost seemed to him that Doctor Ferreira was trying to bed his girlfriend... What an absurd idea, what was jumping into his mind?! That wasn't a porn movie, some things don't happen in real life... however, once that thought got into his head he struggled to get it out of his mind, and the more he thought about it, the more undeniably aroused he felt. He tried to fight that reaction, it was deeply wrong to imagine his girlfriend seduced by another woman... even if she was beautiful and curvy like Dr. Ferreira ...