Psychic Seductress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- Come and get me as soon as you can, please, I'm at Dr. Ferreira's study, but I don't feel well again and I need you to go home. Come soon. --

/-/-/

As soon as he got the message from Lilly, Karl rushed out of the house and ran to Dr. Ferreria's office. He ran up the stairs and threw open the study door, entering without announcing himself. But all his rush was exhausted in an instant, petrified by the scene that appeared before his eyes. It took his brain a few seconds to metabolize the vision he was seeing, and to accept it, so unimaginable it was.

Lilly, lying on Doctor Ferreira's bed, had her face sunk between the enormous tits of Doctor Ferreira, who was stroking her head and whispering sweet words of encouragement in her ear: "Like this, good girl... keep sucking my big tits... good, like this... you can't stop anymore, can you?"

His sweet girlfriend had her eyes closed, and emitted muffled moans of pleasure as she eagerly sucked both of the doctor's nipples. Karl was paralyzed, his mind in shock, his body unable to react. Until Dr. Ferreira slowly turned her head. She didn't seem surprised to see him at all, on the contrary, she smiled at him in a pleased and malicious way.

"Oh, but look who's here... Karl! What a surprise... I'm sorry you surprised us in such an intense moment... We were making so much progress..."

Lilly, as soon as she heard the name of Karl, suddenly froze, and after a few moments she took her mouth off Juliana's nipples, and then suddenly turned her head, staring at him with eyes that were first incredulous, then terrified, then ashamed. After a few moments of silence, she lowered her eyes, then turned her head slightly, unable to bear Karl's shocked and sad gaze.

"I-I... I can explain... it's not what it looks like... I-I... I don't know how... I didn't mean... it was her! It's her fault! She hypnotized me! I did not want to!" Lilly said in a shaky voice.

Doctor Ferreira gave a nasty little laugh. "Oh, come on, Lilly, darling, you don't have to be also a liar, now... of course you wanted it... I could see it in your face every time you looked at me... you just didn't know, and I made you find out... And you want to know a secret? That hypnosis thing was all a lie, I don't even believe in hypnosis, it was all a hoax to offer you an excuse to commit something you wasn't ready to admit you wanted to do... and in fact, as soon as you have believed that you couldn't oppose, here that you dived on my big tits without thinking twice..."

That information reached Lilly like a fist, disintegrating any of her now fragile residual self-confidence. Juliana reached out, and resumed stroking her hair.

"But why don't we pick up where we left off, now? Look at me, Lilly, look at my boobs! How large and soft they are, by now you know it well... come on, come back here to me, between my breasts... don't worry about Karl, if I've seen it right I don't think he'll be sorry, indeed, he might even like to watch..."

"N-no, stop it... I don't want to..."

"Come on, don't do that... come on, look at me... like this, like a good girl..."

Now Lilly's eyes were no longer aimed downwards, but were staring back at Dr. Ferreira's nipples, still wet with her saliva.

Then, obeying the gentle pressure that Dr. Ferreira exerted on the back of her head, Lilly leaned slowly forward, and again dived her face into the soft oblivion represented by Dr. Ferreira's big tits.

Karl was still unable to react, dazed, and observed the reality as through a filter, in slow-motion, as if he were in a dream.

"Here it is, good Lilly... start sucking again... but do you know that you are really good at it? What do you say Karl, doesn't it seem to you too that your sweet little girlfriend is really into sucking boobs? She's natural! I'm sorry for you, but I really think that she prefers sucking these instead of a nice penis... everyone has their own tastes... but what about you? Don't you like what you see? If I know even a little about the male psyche, I would be ready to bet on my career that seeing now your little Lilly sucking my big tits is turning you on as hell... tell the truth ... am I not right?"

Hearing his name, Karl partially returned to himself, regained awareness of his own body, and realized with terror, shame and amazement that after all Dr. Ferreira seemed to be right. Incredibly, his jeans were tense in a brave attempt to contain his overbearing erection.

How was it possible that seeing his Lilly betray him, and with another woman, turned him on?

"Don't lie Karl, I can see from here that you're excited... You know Lilly, your boyfriend is excited to see you sucking another woman's breasts... would you ever suspect it? Hihihihi, how many amazing things you discover doing my job... Ah, men! Believe me, once you get to know them they are as predictable as the tolling of a bell..."

But Lilly seemed to be too absorbed in Dr. Ferreira's big boobs to be distracted, and she didn't deign to look at Karl.

"Come on Karl, come on... why don't you release your erection and let yourself go? Come on, masturbate while your girlfriend sucks my boobs, feel free... I know you need it... do it, come on... no one here will judge you..."

Karl's hand moved shakily towards the waistband of his trousers, but then stopped. That wicked woman, since she had failed with him, she had seduced his Lilly! He couldn't let himself be seduced too, he had to resist!

"No? You do not want to? Well, it means that it will be someone else who will be pleased..."

And suddenly Dr. Ferreira hugged Lilly's head tightly with an arm, pressing it even more forcefully against her big tits, and at the same time rushed a hand into the sports shorts she was wearing, starting to quickly rub her hand against Lilly's dripping vagina.

For a moment Lilly was taken aback by that assault, and tried to free herself, but then she was overwhelmed by the bursts of pleasure that came from her pubis. She began to breathe faster and faster, and to moan softly, then more and more sharply, as much as possible with her mouth so perfectly glued to Dr. Ferreira's nipple.

Karl wanted to scream, to intervene, to interrupt that nightmare, but his erection was so painful and violent that he couldn't think of anything else. His hand began to move towards the belt...

"Here we go, Karl, very well, let it out... look at your girlfriend as she moans with pleasure... enjoy you too..."

So saying Juliana skillfully pulled off Lilly's shorts, who facilitated the maneuver, then she spread her legs wide on the bed, in front of Karl, and pulled her panties aside. In this way Karl could clearly see first one, then two, of Dr. Ferreira's long, tapered fingers penetrating into the vagina of his Lilly, while she was massaging her clitoris with her thumb in the meanwhile. Simultaneously, his girlfriend's moans grew in intensity, higher and higher and closer to each other. She had never screamed like this with him...

It was too much even for him. His hand, as if dominated by an independent will, finally loosened his belt, then lowered his boxers, finally releasing his monstrous erection to the admiration of Dr. Ferreira.

Karl's penis was really huge, it was not only long, it was also big and heavy, crossed by large pulsating veins, with a purple glans as imposing as a mallet. Doctor Ferreira, finally seeing that formidable tool, let out a cry of frightened excitement.

His penis was so big that Karl started stroking it, holding it with both hands, with an animal posture, his gaze fixed on the hand of Doctor Ferreira as she entered and left Lilly's dripping vagina.

When Lilly's cries were about to reach ecstasy, Juliana detached her from her boobs, and penetrated deep into her mouth with her long tongue, making her cum simultaneously with that passionate kiss. As soon as she was released, Lilly collapsed backwards on the bed, as if unconscious, completely emptied of the incredible orgasm she had just had... She had never even imagined it could be like this...

"Did you see, Karl, how I made your girlfriend cum? It wasn't that difficult after all, as you can see... but I see that you haven't finished yet... oh, what a pity, poor thing... don't you want me to help you?" Juliana asked in a feigned innocent voice as she looked at him with whore eyes. Then, obscenely, she ran her tongue over her fleshy red lips.

Karl, now out of control, staggered forward, stopping a few paces from Dr. Ferreira. But now it was within reach, and so Juliana, abandoning Lilly on the cot, slid forward, on her knees in front of Karl, and with one fluid movement opened her mouth wide and swallowed with some difficulties but entirly the monstrous erection of Karl.

As soon as Karl felt that fleshy mouth wrap around his cock, he lost any chance of salvation. It was such a wonderfully devastating sensation that he grunted with pleasure, closing his eyes for a moment. When he opened them again, he first saw his exhausted girlfriend, sprawled on the bed, almost lifeless, her pussy still dripping with moods. Then he slowly lowered his eyes, and what he saw were Juliana's big slutty eyes, and her red lips, as she sucked and licked his cock noisily. No girl had ever been even remotely capable of giving him a blowjob like that. Doctor Ferreira's wide mouth seemed to be made to accommodate cocks.

Just as he was about to cum, Juliana pulled his cock from her throat, dripping saliva, and gripping it with one hand, she changed position looking at him with a lewd smile. She bent over in front of him, and then started swinging her big ass, adorned with those shapely buttocks, in front of Karl's cock, then started rubbing it between her buttocks, back and forth, simultaneously emitting moans of vibrant desire.

"Come on Karl, come on, what are you waiting for! Break me down, come on! I can't wait any longer, I can't wait to feel your big cock screw my ass! If you only knew how anxiously I've been waiting for this moment!"

The tip of Karl's penis pointed towards Juliana's asshole, and began to exert a pressure at first light, almost hesitant, then stronger and stronger, while his big penis began to slide slowly, with difficulty, into the ass of Dr. Ferreira.

An outsider in the street, if he had heard the screams from Dr. Ferreira, would probably have mistaken them for screams of pain rather than pleasure.

"Ohhhhhhhh... yeeeees... fill me all over Karl, just like that... Oh my god... like this, push more, go deeper... break me like you never could with your little Lilly... oh yeah, so, pump in my ass... unleash all your pent-up energy... oh my god, that's so huge... I bet Lilly never gave you her ass, did she? Let alone that lesbian girlfriend of yours... ah, by the way, I don't think you can define her that way anymore, I'd say your engagement is broken... what a pity, I'm so sorry... And you, Lilly, dear, don't believe that I forget about you, on the contrary... come here, closer, like this, spread your legs... good... see how your handsome boyfriend enjoys in my ass? As you can see his penis was not too big, they are never too big... it's just a matter of training... but it's not fair that we only have fun... here, come here, I take care of you... from now on just me will take care of you two... "

And so saying Dr. Ferreira buried her face in Lilly's pussy, who immediately began to scream with pleasure, legs wide open on the couch, while Karl pumped her in the ass, his gaze fixed on the red mouth of the doctor who devoured her girlfriend's pussy, simultaneously palpating one of the doctor's big breasts with one hand, while with the other he gripped one of her big buttocks.

Karl was ecstatic with the wonderful feeling of finally being able to use his cock without any limitation or inhibition, without having to slow down for fear of hurting the delicate Lilly. His big penis flowed freely in and out of Dr. Ferreira's vagina, who had adapted her vaginal walls like an elastic glove to Karl's size, and now fit his big cock perfectly.

"Ohhhhh yeeeeeees Karl!!!! Like this, pump it, pump harder, screw my big ass! Yeeesss, like this... My initial plan was to have you first and only then seduce your girlfriend, but sometimes things don't go as planned... amazingly you have turned out to be stronger than your partner... I love it so much to have new sexual tools to have fun with for a while... and so special too... she so pure and chaste, it will be a real pleasure to corrupt her to the core... and you, so incredibly equipped... a real fortune... I still have to thank Katherine for addressing you towards my trap... well, it doesn't matter anymore... now you are both mine... mine, forever, indissolubly... from here on you are allowed to enjoy only by my hand, and your only purpose in life will be to take care about my pleasure... Ohhhhh yeeeeess like this, faster Karl... just like that, good boy... Lilly, here, come my baby, like this, come, come with me... uhmmmmmmm, oh my god, yeeeees... Karl, you too! "

And so in the end, Karl arched his back, bulging all the muscles in the final, even deeper, impalement of Dr. Ferreira, as he filled her with the sea of his warm cum, while Lilly and Juliana's final moan melted together, shouting to the sky all their pleasure, while at the same time they reached all together the extreme peak of pleasure.