Psychic Seductress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karl shook his head, trying to push those thoughts away. But there had been that moment, which continued to haunt him... When Juliana took Lilly by the hand to the bar, he had lost sight of them for a while, confused among the people. But then, in a crack in the crowd, he had for a moment, but only for an instant, the fleeting vision of Lilly back to the wall, and of the doctor in front of her, very close, almost as if they were kissing... but it was impossible!

He had to stop thinking certain thoughts and have those paranoia... although it would have been easier to do so without a painful erection inside his pants...

/-/-/

Lilly spent the whole Sunday in a bad mood, trying to get Dr. Juliana out of her mind, without succeeding. Karl seemed to sense her state of mind, and left her alone all day. Actually Lilly felt she needed Karl's contact, but she was too afraid to make comparisons between her body's reaction to the contact with him and her experience with Juliana. She kept repeating to herself that it was normal, after so many years of relationship, not to feel the same attraction she felt at the beginning, nevertheless her body's reaction to Dr. Ferreira's approaches continued to disturb her...

But why had Juliana kissed her? What did she want from her? And why instead of disgusting her that kiss kept giving her a pleasant sensation of warmth between her legs? When she thought of Karl, the same did not happen to her... The mere hypothesis that she really liked it drove her crazy, and she could not accept the idea. She blamed the doctor, who had so lewdly taken advantage of her with some tricks.

Lilly was very confused, and decided it was better for her mental health to stop seeing Dr. Ferreira. She didn't want to be alone with her again... or maybe she did? For God sake, noooo! What jumped into her mind! Finding herself at the mercy of that woman again, so treacherous, so devious... but at the same time so beautiful, with that body so voluptuous, and that mouth so soft... Lilly shivered, and decided once again that she had to stop seeing her. However, she had an appointment on Monday already established... how to do it? Although she would have preferred not to give a damn, simply by not going, the polite and diligent part of her was opposed to the idea. She wasn't like that. And then why, was she perhaps afraid of Dr. Ferreira? What was she afraid of? What could she possibly do to her against her will? No, she could not be frightened by that woman, her mental sanity was at stake, she had to face her and as an adult explain to her why she did not want to continue with the therapy.

So it was that Lilly showed up at the appointment the next day in a state of obvious anxiety and agitation, although she tried in every way to calm down and not think about it, determined to resolve that situation once and for all.

She reluctantly headed for the door of the doctor's office, hesitating, she was already ten minutes late, when it suddenly opened wide, catching her off guard. On the threshold, Dr. Ferreira was waiting for her, looking at her with a mischievous smile from under her glasses. She wore a white coat, which made it impossible to guess what she was wearing underneath, but nevertheless the coat looked great on her, it had something sexy, maybe because it wrapped her curvy hips so well, or maybe because of those two unbuttoned buttons revealing a hint of neckline... Her caramel-colored skin stood out against the white of her gown, as did the red lipstick that enhanced her plump lips.

"Welcome Lilly! Come on honey, come in, come on, I almost started to fear you wouldn't come... what a shame that would have been... "

Lilly entered, hesitating, passing in front of the doctor's gaze, from whose eyes she felt intrusively searched. Exotic South American music resounded in the studio, and an incense burned in a corner, spreading its sensual aroma throughout the room.

"Well, just about this, I really wanted to talk to you..."

"Tell me dear, tell me everything, what happens?" Juliana asked her as she invited her to lie down on the cot, while she took seat on a chair next to her.

Lilly hadn't meant to take a seat on the cot, but since there seemed to be nothing else to sit on in the study, she ended up lying on the cot, reluctantly. However, she would have leaved soon.

"Well, here... I think it is better not to see each other again... to suspend the sessions, I mean... well, after... after... well, after what happened, it doesn't seem appropriate to me anymore, I think..."

"Why, you can't be serious! We were doing so well, we were becoming good friends and making so much progress! Why on earth, honey, such a decision? It won't be due to that kiss, is it?" Juliana asked Lilly, looking at her with fake innocent eyes.

"Well... no... I mean... yes, I guess... also... oh damn, you kissed me! Kissed me! How did you dare?!"

Juliana smiled amiably, placing a hand on her arm, but Lilly pulled it back abruptly.

"Oh, that! But then it shocked you! Honey... I'm sorry! But don't get mad, it was necessary to try it, I had to for... professional reasons let's say... You see, analyzing all the most secret corners of your subconscious is my job, dear. You hired me, after all. I'm just doing my job here... And if you don't like it, well, then just say it... but I don't think so, do you, that you don't want us to see each other for real, on the contrary... I'm not maybe right, my little Lilly? Isn't it true that my kiss actually awakened something in you?"

Juliana spoke with a warm and persuasive voice, while she kept her deep green eyes on Lilly's, enchanting them. Meanwhile she was approaching, slowly but increasingly, in Lilly's direction, leaning slightly forward.

Lilly was blocked by that magnetic gaze, and saw that red mouth getting closer and closer to hers. This worried her, but she found herself speechless.

"I awakened something, didn't I? Something you didn't even know existed before, am I true? Don't worry, you don't have to be afraid... all women have a bisexual side, someone more consciously, someone less... but they all feel attraction to other women, and recognize the charm of a female body, its curves... look at me, Lilly... don't you also recognize the attraction that a female breast exerts?"

So saying, Juliana's questioning and mischievous eyes, as if they wanted to insinuate something lascivious, slowly descended towards her breasts, so leaned forward by Juliana's posture, almost ready to break free from the buttons of the tight white coat she was wearing. Lilly's eyes, as if hypnotized, followed Juliana's gaze, until they landed on the doctor's looming breast and stop there.

"What I wanted to do was simply test your bisexual side, tease it, to bring it to light... you know, it is very important to be in balance with your energies, and only giving all the space that your curiosity deserves, you can get to be in peace with yourself."

"B-but I don't want you to bring up anything! I am very happy as I am, with my Karl! I give a damn to curiosity!" Lilly was indignated, and had managed to take her eyes off the doctor's breast and find the strenght to reply.

"Oh, don't say that..." Juliana stroked Lilly's cheek with one hand, brushing back a lock of her hair. "How can you not be curious? It's normal, we are different, we are sweeter, softer, more perfumed, smoother, more sensitive... we are better than men in many ways... but don't get me wrong, I love men too... and certainly your Karl is a nice morsel... but maybe I prefer women after all... kissing another woman is much more beautiful, don't you think so too, dear? Wouldn't you like to kiss me again, honey?" And so, without waiting for an answer from Lilly, Juliana rushed on her, sticking her full lips to Lilly's, kissing her passionately.

Lilly was blocked against the cot by Juliana, pressing against her. She tried to rebel, panting and moaning under Juliana's assaults, but the other's enthusiasm gave her no respite. She then began to become more and more aware of the soft pressure of Juliana's chest pressed against hers with all its weight, as she rubbed against her, and how incredibly fleshy and rubbery those lips were as they explored hers. Her head began to spin, while she felt enveloped by the penetrating perfume of the doctor. It was happening again! She tried to oppose to it, but just at that moment Dr. Ferreira's approach became softer, less aggressive and more sensual. And it was in that sweetness that Lilly got lost, where the violence had failed that soft enveloping sensuality prevailed, and slowly her mouth parted.

Dr. Ferreira's tongue was long and sinuous, and wrapped around Lilly's like a lewd snake. Lilly did not know how it could have happened again, but now she was kissing Dr. Ferreira, her mouth was wide open to welcome that foreign tongue, and she could no longer deny how wonderful it was. She knew how inadmissible it was, but she could no longer stop, seduced by the contact with those soft lips.

They continued kissing for a few minutes, with Lilly occasionally regaining a shred of clarity and trying to escape, only to find herself inevitably recaptured by Juliana's voracious mouth each time.

In the end it was Juliana who interrupted the kiss, slowly moving away from Lilly's lips.

"You saw Lilly, my dear, it wasn't that bad after all, was it? Wasn't it wonderful to explore this side of you?"

Lilly felt her lips on fire, her face hot and as if that weren't enough her head was spinning as if she were among the waves of the sea. Her heart was beating wildly in her chest, and she felt close to a panick atack. She had gone there to interrupt the therapy, how could she have found herself involved in another kiss with Dr. Ferreira instead?

"I-I... I don't understand... you absolutely have to stop! No, no! I didn't like it! Did you understand it? I don't know what jumped into your mind and what the hell you want to prove, but I want to stop the therapy immediately, I have nothing more to add!" Lilly's words sounded firm, but unfortunately her tone was not, high and trembling, like someone in panic.

"Oh, come on Lilly, don't say that! Of course you want to continue, it would be such a shame to stop now that we have just started..." Doctor Ferreira replied with a mischievous smile.

"I tell you what, I was thinking about undergoing you a little hypnotic test, to test your innermost sides... You know, sometimes the defenses that people build around themselves are difficult to overcome, but hypnosis is an excellent tool to bring all your hidden desires to the surface... "

"D-desires? What the hell are you saying? I have no hidden desires, not me! I just want to go home!"

"Why don't you leave then, huh? Because it seems to me that you are staying here with me, maybe you are not in such a hurry to leave... are you, Lilly? Aren't you curious to explore yourself better, more deeply? Indeed, to be explored better... by me...?"

Lilly felt herself blush up to the tips of her hair, and kept her eyes down, rubbing her legs against each other, slowly but forcefully, trying to calm the burning she felt in her lower abdomen. She couldn't think clearly...

"Look at me, Lilly!" Juliana spoke those words softly and sweetly, but also with a force that didn't allow for a reply, like a command. Lilly, in spite of herself, found herself forced to raise her eyes, and the moment her gaze was sucked into the deep green abysses of Doctor Ferreira, she was immediately lost.

"Well, like a good girl, sink into my eyes, get lost in the swirl of my irises... feel your mind getting lighter, and your spirit getting weaker... can you feel it, Lilly?"

"I-I..."

"Answer me, Lilly!"

"I-I... yes... I feel light..."

"Well, you are about to enter into the deeper hypnosis phase. Now, look at my pendant..."

So saying, Dr. Ferreira unbuttoned another button of her gown, extracting a small golden pendant with a hard red stone set in the middle. From the gown, her florid breasts pressed to be released. The doctor began to swing the pendant slowly, right and left, right in front of her neckline, and Lilly's eyes, helpless, followed the movement. And the more Lilly looked at that pendant, and that big breasts that stood out in front of her, the more weak and unwilling she felt.

"Well, from now on you are in my complete power. You will answer all my questions sincerely and do whatever I want. Right, Lilly?"

And since she still didn't answer: "Right, Lilly?!"

"R-right..."

"Well, let's start then... you have to tell me the truth now, I remind you that you are under hypnosis, so you can't hide the truth from me... tell me, you enjoyed kissing me, didn't you?"

Lilly hesitated for a moment before answering, but then her mouth murmured: "I-I... y-yes, I think so..."

"Do you think so? Come on, you can do better... "

"Y-yes, I liked it... kissing you..."

"Well, we are finally making some progress... awareness is an important first step... so you like me, are you attracted to me?"

"I-I... I don't know... I don't understand..."

"Lilly, I warned you, you can't lie to me! Tell me the truth... aren't you attracted to me? When you think of me, don't you get wet between your legs? Isn't my mouth infinitely sweeter than your boyfriend's?"

Hearing about Karl briefly gave Lilly the strength to try to rebel, but Juliana immediately brought Lilly's gaze back to her pendant and huge breasts with her magnetic green eyes. After a few more moments of resistance, Lilly finally replied: "I-I... I suppose so... I feel attracted to you..."

Juliana smiled mischievously: "Very well... and tell me Lilly, what do you particularly like about me, which part of my body do you prefer?"

"I-I... I don't know, really... I mean, you're a very beautiful woman, so sunny, so cheerful... with that smooth, dark skin... that long hair that looks like a waterfall... those eyes, and that mouth... so beautiful... and soft... those lips... and... and..."

Lilly froze, but Juliana urged her to pursue with a smile: "And?"

"And... that breast..."

"Ah, so that's it, you admit you like my breasts, don't you Lilly? I knew it, you know, I had understood it from the first day, from how you stared at it... then I had confirmation of it in the park, from how you stiffened if I approached... it's normal after all, there are few who manage to resist it, women included... Well, but you don't have to be ashamed, look as much as you want, we're alone now..."

And so saying, Dr. Ferreira pushed her chest even further out, starting to shake it right and left practically under Lilly's nose, who was looking at it with wide eyes.

"They are beautiful, right? Maybe a little too big, but I'm not complaining... and if only you knew how smooth and soft they are also... but why don't you feel, come, give me your hand, here, feel by yourself with your hands..." And so saying Juliana brought both of Lilly's hands to rest on her breasts.

Lilly's arms were stiff and had reached out reluctantly, and now her hands rested shyly and nervously on Juliana's breast.

"Well, what are you waiting for, dear Lilly... come on, hold them, feel them, feel their weight, play with them, do whatever you want with them... I order you..."

Lilly's hands, trembling, cautiously began to wander around the vastness of Juliana's breast, caressing it awkwardly, then squeezing it slowly, then a little tighter, then trying to wrap it all around, and to feel its weight, incredulous of its size, it seemed to be even bigger than the coat suggested.

Juliana, seeing Lilly's embarrassment, added: "You're right, honey, like this it's a bit difficult... here, let's see if that's better..."

And so saying, she finished unbuttoning her gown completely, taking it off, revealing a breathtaking black lace underwear. Lilly remained open-mouthed, staring at the enormity of those two superb balloons of meat, large, massive, heavy, firm, perfect, which stood proudly in front of her eyes, as if to challenge her.

"Impressive, aren't they? They tend to have this effect the first time... you like them, I know dear, I can see it in your eyes... but if you are curious to see them, why don't you go ahead? You can take off my bra, if you like to..."

Lilly's hands withdrew abruptly, as if frightened, but after a few moments they began to move slowly towards Juliana's shoulders. Then, hesitant, they began to push aside the straps of the bra, while Juliana continued to penetrate her with that magnetic gaze, smiling maliciously. When the straps finally fell, Juliana completed the work, slowly lowering the cups of her bra.

Lilly's mouth went wide open at that mink. Juliana's breasts were absolutely perfect, exaggeratedly large, but perfect, with the skin tight and supple, tanned, and small, pointed dark nipples adorning their tops.

"You like them, don't you Lilly? Look how big they are, how soft they are, how your little hands sink into them... "

And so saying, taking Lilly's hands in hers, she began to vigorously massage her breasts, with large circular movements, pressing her nipples against the palm of Lilly's hand.

"Feel how sensual another woman's body is... never again will a man be enough for you... feel, my breasts, feel it as long as you want, it's yours, it's all yours, do what you want with it... indeed, why now don't we do a good experiment? Why don't you try sucking and licking my nipples? Wouldn't you be curious to lick my tits? Yes, right? I read it in your eyes... you cannot lie to me, you know... I think it would be very useful, so you would understand if you like it or not... there is nothing wrong with it, it is part of the therapy... "

Lilly was trembling all over, torn by an inner struggle. She wasn't a lesbian, she loved Karl, but those boobs were so big and inviting...

"I-I ... I don't want to betray Karl..."

Juliana smiled slyly and falsely scandalized.

"Oh, but Lilly, honey, how do certain ideas come to your mind? You are not cheating on Karl, not at all... You are doing it for your own good, for the therapy, to get to know yourself better... it's just an exploration, a game between friends... it is an instinct that remains to us from the lactation period of childhood... then you are under hypnosis, your will does not exist any longer, you are not doing it consciously, it is not your fault, it is your subconscious and its deepest desires that are in charge now..."

For a moment Lilly found the strength to shake her head again, that was too much, but then she felt Dr. Ferreira's hands behind her head drag her forward, and who knows how she suddenly found her face pressed against Juliana's breasts, with her nipple rubbing against her half-closed lips, trying to force an entrance.

"You can't resist, Lilly, you know, don't do that, you're under hypnosis, you're in my power, you can't resist... come on, open your mouth, and welcome my sweet nipple... I swear you'll never forget it..."

So it was that Lilly, defeated, finally opened her mouth, and from that moment all her residual forms of resistance ceased to exist forever. She started licking and sucking that nipple with increasing passion, unable to stop nibbling that nipple that looked like a gummy candy. And feeling her face sunk into that sea of flesh was so wonderful...

"Good Lilly, my dear, like this, suck, lick all my nice big tits, I know you like it, you always wanted to do it actually, you just didn't know... you should thank me, for helping you discover your true nature... but now just think about my boobs, suck them to satiety... you like to lick my boobs, don't you? Go on, in the meantime I have to do just one thing..."

And so saying, while the naive Lilly was losing her innocence sunk between Dr. Ferreira's huge tits, Juliana rummaged back inside Lilly's handbag, until she found her cell phone. It took her only a few moments to find the number she was looking for. It was saved under Karl my Love. She quickly wrote a message and sent it. The last part of her plan was about to be accomplished.