All Comments on 'Psychic Sister'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 57 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Another masterpiece Xarth!

Sexy and kinda cute (I'm a sucker for cheese :P), all with romantic undertones. And that mind-reading hint at the end!

Loved it

GingerCat1GingerCat1almost 11 years ago
Good.

Like with a lot of your stories this one was very well written with very likeable characters. Only slight complaint is I thought they went from brother and sister just goofing off together and having fun to admitting their sexual attraction and having no problems with that attraction a little bit to quickly for my tastes. I would have liked more of a realistic build up. Other than that it was a very enjoyable story.

GingerCat1GingerCat1almost 11 years ago
Good.

Like with a lot of your stories this one was very well written with very likeable characters. Only slight complaint is I thought they went from brother and sister just goofing off together and having fun to admitting their sexual attraction and having no problems with that attraction a little bit to quickly for my tastes. I would have liked more of a realistic build up. Other than that it was a very enjoyable story.

LizHazeLizHazealmost 11 years ago
You bastard!

Wow, thanks for the shout-out. And I like what you wound up doing with the title!

AirspeeedAirspeeedalmost 11 years ago
9 out of 10

What a nice read. The humour and mischief are great in this story. Also her teasing and the banter between them. Excellent story, thank you. Love your stories anyway.

BigPeteHBigPeteHalmost 11 years ago
It's not fair :(

I WANT MY SISTER TO BE LIKE KATY, anyway to the point, i really enjoyed reading this, and you better continue!! it's too good to stop it here :) 5 stars isn't a high enough rating

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Another please

I would love to have this story continued, was very enjoyable.

innocently_naughtyinnocently_naughtyalmost 11 years ago
just a gr8 story...

i loved it... I've read almost all of ur stories and i liked them all... Thanks for another good read and keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
not that good

as said by another commenter they went from brother sister to lovers to fast. to me it was a bit unrealistic it seems that when she started the teasing he would have started to avoid and ignore her. after she took the picture there is no way he would want anything to do with her. thanks for ruining what could have been a good story if you had used your head and slowed things down and kept them realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Really great!

I disagree that things were too rushed. Once she had made up her mind, if she took too long, it would demonstrate that she really didin't want it. It really worked for me. Great job!!

ChasBChasBalmost 11 years ago
A Tool?

I don't think things go too fast: Katie knows what she is doing, right from the get-go. She is a wonderful little witch, and has all but decided where she is going, as soon as she starts the teasing. It doesn't take long to work a guy up for sex, and she guides him expertly to do as much as she needs. Katie is delightful in the way she works her brother in this story. Small point: I can't find his name anywhere. She should mention it now and then in the dialogue. It makes him a bit disembodied and just a tool for her pleasure; even as he tells the story. Otherwise, another great Xarth tale.

rancoorrancooralmost 11 years ago
????

This is lengthy and stretched 'marmalade' .. Boring as tripe with oil.

You must be very young or inexperienced - or both.

You do not know what hormones are, what pheromones, what is psychology, what are the senses, uncontrolled reactions, interaction of - situational reactions (etc.etc.etc.) - and HOW it works.

The occurrence of such a situation - with which you describe - lasting for so long a period of time, it would be possible only in one case.

- Namely, when she would be sexually frigid, and he completely, impotent.

- IMPOTENT!!!

mcbtwsmcbtwsalmost 11 years ago
Good Story

Ignore the "would be quasi psychologists" in fact, just say fuck 'em !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Psychic Sister Could Be Developed More

The characters are well-developed, and I liked the characters.

I think you should have focused more on the sister's new-found mind-reading ability. That is promised by the story title and early paragraphs and then is abandoned.

Also, much is spent on character development, and when the story finally gets to the sex the sex is rather tame--even if it is incestual sex. I think more vivid descriptions of the sex would make the story more titillating.

ansdguyansdguyalmost 11 years ago
Great story...

I very much enjoyed your writing. The story was well paced to me. Every story doesn't need to meet the criterion of every reader. In fact, I would say the Rancoor is a real douce bag for his ridiculous rant. Readers sometimes get far too opinionated about stories. There is a scoring system that's available to us and comments can be much more constructive. Personally, I would like to give your story 8 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

@rancoor: your comment is as moronic as it is incoherent

jsr14614jsr14614almost 11 years ago
Very hot and sweet at the same time...

Rancoor is clearly an idiot. Anyone who has had a sister and been infatuated with her would know that the games, the flirtations, the teasing are all part of the sexual tension between brothers and sisters who are attracted to one another. The fantasy here is that it goes places it shouldn't - which is the hot part. Good work!

IntrepidThoughtIntrepidThoughtalmost 11 years ago
Hot tease!

Loved the teasing, loved the little twist at the end, loved the pictures it created in my mind. The only bit I couldn't picture so well was the riverbank by the woods, it sounded grassy but I could only picture rough twiggy ground - but its still a 5 for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Amazing!

Well done to you (and Lizhaze). Perfect! No distractions with spelling and grammar. Wonderfully written. Full of love and affection. Please keep writing. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Loved it!

Very hot! Reminds me of the games I played with my brother on our family farm. All leading up to us rolling in the hay in the barn quite a few times. I just blamed a traveling salesman when I turned up pregnant ;)

coochiebarbercoochiebarberalmost 11 years ago
subject

looks like its 15 year old boy girl story... and where were parents while they fuck in the house?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great Job

Keep up the good work Xarth!!! The story was put together very well. @rancoor I understand where you're coming from, but to point it out in such a ridiculous fashion hinders your theory. Also, respecting other peoples works is a cool concept too...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wonderful Story

@Rancoor I'll say it now, the pace was actually pretty realistic. This story was written at about the same pace my step-sister and I took. The psychology works out well, given that it was her giving to him at her own pace, and he was hard for the majority of the story so I don't see where impotence even comes into play. He was being respectful of the boundaries placed by spciety until she decided to break them. He moved at her pace. So next time, before you decide to degrade a well written story, check your opinion against real world facts.

DPheonixDPheonixover 10 years ago

You have been my favorite author on this site for quite some time. You have a knack for making us feel a connection with your characters in just a few pages, you add nice little personality quirks just like real siblings would have, and you tell a story at a pace that is realistic.

Katie's mind reading scheme was a perfect example of a little sister messing with her big brother without malice and his response to repeatedly pick on her over it is exactly what a big brother would do.

This is now my third favorite of your stories, right after All We Need and On the Road to Somewhere. I look forward to your next story.

XarthXarthover 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks very much

And thanks to everyone for reading, commenting, etc. Love that feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
another winning story.

Great story. I like all of your stories, but this is one of the best. Your pacing, and character development are fantastic. The lack of physical descriptors is refreshing, and leaves a great deal to the imagination. (Much more to the imagination than the standard 36DD blond and 12 inch cock story). When I read your stories I feel like I am stepping in to a different world, one where quirky, wonderfully realized siblings are getting it on in a believable fashion. A very good, hot place to visit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
slow down this isn't a race

you moved to fast as said by one other reader he would have ignored her and avoided her when she started her teasing and especially after she took the picture. it was like he just gave up with no fight it made him seem weak minded or pussy whipped either of which don't meet the character description. you need to delete and slow it down making it more realistic and not like some japanese cartoon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oh hoho, Nice ending.

That was really good.

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonover 10 years ago
Good read

Wanted to say that I enjoyed your story. The pace was good, the characters interesting, and the sex fun. I look forward to reading more of your submissions and will certainly visit LizHaze.

rexspauldingrexspauldingabout 10 years ago
Perfect Pacing

It's my humble opinion that you created a story here that was like an avalanche - started slow, then gained speed and power with almost no chance of stopping before reaching the natural conclusion.

I especially loved the banter between siblings. These two felt alive. And to the naysayer thinking it was too fast: what else do you want, a snail's pace? Besides, we aren't familiar enough with the male to assume we know what he's thinking about and how he thinks.

Once again this feels like a story where you are given a snapshot of someone's life, which requires the reader to go with it. Seriously, do you want a biography of "How I Fucked My Sister" or this? I'll choose this every time, because I love going with the flow and thinking how I'd feel in that situation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Classic

I think this is a classic one from you. I've seen virtually the same characters and the same outline in several of your stories.

But you know what? I don't really mind. You've done just as good a job as always, with great pacing and fine dialogue. The story achieves exactly what it sets out to do and was, as always, a delight to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
how many accounts does the writer have?

all these fake rave reviews being posted by the writer or his paid friends show how bad the story really is. there were only a couple honest comments and they were negative. i have to agree you went to fast and totally screwed the sex scene. this should have been spread out over months or years so as to give her time to win him over.

XarthXarthabout 10 years agoAuthor
Plot twist

All the comments I get are fake. All of them.

Also, I don't agree that the sex scene "should have been spread out over months or years." That just seems silly.

BuffysangelBuffysangelalmost 10 years ago
Another Great Effort

Well done, another great effort, I always enjoy your stories;)

CryoJackCryoJackalmost 10 years ago
Nice!

I couldn't help but chuckle after reading the ending. I've been an avid lover of twist endings, and I love it.

I have to disagree with sequels, however. I think it's perfect standing alone.

I like the pacing. For a relatively short story, it's rather realistic. The banters are nice and I kept smiling when they do those childish antics.

However, I'd go with 8/10 in total. I won't lie, this story is sweet. Sentimental and not in a hurry, just like how sibcest should be. But I like the sentiment you made in Sleeping with Ellie better. I don't know, it might just be the patient peeling of the innocence that made it that sentimental.

However, this one is a particularly good piece of work. Well done, you just earned one more fan!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Is Anon kidding?

As if you'd need to be paid to write a good review on this story. I love the pace and how it seemed like they were caught up in a hormonal lust. Taking years is boring and mushy. Taking days is hot.

subscription01subscription01over 9 years ago
A nice effort

Well, in general it was a very nice effort. The plot was good and yes there was too much room for improvement yet the story took a good start went on in a better way. However, the ending is where it could have spiced up a bit more like the shirt kate was wearing and why could have made a better part and then the inevitable. But its up to the author, in my view a nice story. Good work keep it up

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
Good story, cute ending.

I was looking for something else "psychic" for a while and then I forgot about it, it sneaked up on me. Thank you for writing this entertaining story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Talk about an annoyingly frustrating sister! I'm surprised he didnt get fed up with her antics earlier and just strip her naked, turn her over his lap and spank her ass good, then fuck the daylights out of her!

(Which she would have seen coming, of course!)

BilleyedBilleyedover 7 years ago
Fuck The Naysayers

First of all, it entertained me and made me hard.. So it gets 5 stars.

Second of all, who is to say what is realistic about sibcest? Really, I fantasize about how nice it would be to enjoy convenient meaningless sex with a hot sister anytime we wanted it.

Third, Fuck Rancoor!

Fourth, I've seen hot girls with slightly younger or older brothers, and wonder if they fool around, I love the fantasy of that, and you do a great job providing that!

Fifth, Fuck Rancoor!

Sixth, I appreciate the lack of the over exaggerated descriptions i.e. 36 DD, and 8",9", 10" cocks.

Lastly..as a request for future stories, I would love you to indulge my fetish for shiny, fullback panties, by providing some good descriptive narrative of the panty peaks that a brother gets, and how they drive him to masturbate.

PS. Fuck Rancoor!

MarshallaMarshallaabout 7 years ago
Wow. Some people are never happy!

This story is one I liked quite a bit. Katie didn't seem annoying at all, imo. Just playing what turned out to be a sweet game with her brother. And both of them got what they wanted/needed, and it just made them love each other even more.

Wish I could give more than just 5 Stars for this one.

Rancoor, get a grip on yerself!

blackknight314blackknight314about 7 years ago
Another great story!

I loved this story, the characters, and the timing and pace. @rancoor... I totally disagree with you. First, I see that you were so "bored" that you read the whole story. I give you props that you were steadfast in your convictions enough to put your name on the comment. The other nay sayers, were pretty much anonymous so I totally disregard any of their comments, good or bad.

Xarth... I have been working on your story list but I am going to take a break long enough to read lizhaze's story, then I'll be back .

thedayafterthedayafteralmost 7 years ago
Good Work

I do love the quirky sister characters in your stories. Read your latest 'Off with her pants' story earlier which has another quirky sister as a lead character. Hope to find more of them in your other stories.

Corrupted_DreamsCorrupted_Dreamsalmost 7 years ago
love your stories

reread them almost all

hope you'll post some more in the near future, although I must say I only like your "serious" stories, I don't like lit town and other funnie's it's just not what I am looking for

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
There's no doubt who's in charge

and it's not the big brother

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow

Very believable and VERY sensual. Excellent progression. Can someone find me a sister ??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
FanFic?

Great story, I was picturing River and Simon Tam all the way through it? Were they your inspiration by chance?

dezzirabledezzirableover 3 years ago

Amazingly written, loved the details

BigBonkBigBonkabout 3 years ago

Very hot, and I love all the teasing.

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlalmost 3 years ago

I enjoyed the Sister being the one calling the shots. Gave the story a certain sexy feel .

Just enjoyable reading .

Thanks,

Al

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlover 2 years ago

Hard to believe no comments in 4 months! I came back to read it again, as It really is an enjoyable and hot, read. It didn’t let me down, at all.

If there is such a thing, this is “Classic Xarth “. If there isn’t, well it’s high time there was!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

like the previous comment said “Classic Xarth” such great stories by this author!

thedayafterthedayafterabout 2 years ago

Read this 5 years ago. Still a good read. Xarth writes some excellent light hearted stories usually the sister in the story is in charge of what happens. My only criticism is that Xarth never deals with the outcome. He never delves into the siblings future although his story always implies that the siblings are romantically in love with each other it is not expressed by the siblings. The stories are really just light hearted excerpts of sibling life.

Still a good read but not for filling always leaves me wanting the story to have substance.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

There actually is a point of no return, and these two should have reached that in the woods. Thus, what could have been a great story didn't quite happen. As talented as this writer is, I'm beginning to think he has limits he can't overcome. Oh well. The world is not a fair place.

rbloch66rbloch665 months ago

That was really sweet… and also further confirmation that I’ll never understand the workings of the female mind.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
14747 Followers
Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ramblings. Mostly every new story gets an entry, and at one time...