Pt. 02: A Fortnight Later

Story Info
Watching Kelli punished by step-dad; Meg pees not just pants.
8.6k words
4.45
7.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alpian
alpian
27 Followers

Warning: Differing from my other works, this story explores family dynamics. It contains stepfather / stepdaughter interaction (no sex), light spanking and piss play. The three protagonists were introduced in part 1 submitted in the Fetish category.

Disclaimer: All characters are purely fictitious; similarities to real human beings are not intended. Any similarity is to be regarded as accidental and done without the knowledge of the author.

Copyright remains with the author.

****

Recovering from her shock, Meg realized she had to act fast. She heard the clunk of the door as her employer got out of their car. Kelli had run inside, probably to greet her parents and tell them her version of the events.

Forcing herself not to panic, Meg jumped into the pool to remove the traces. She wasn't keen on her employer discovering...

Even before she heard the keys turn in the front door, she was back on the patio and drying herself quickly. Good that the lower half of her towel was still mostly dry!

What was Kelli going to tell her parents? Meg still wore her wet t-shirt and bikini panties, but she couldn't worry about that now: Making sure she wasn't dripping water anymore, she approached the patio door and thought:

'Why has Kelli returned to the living room?'

Quickly entering the house, she saw her tutee running towards her room, taking a cam upstairs. An avalanche of questions filled Meg's mind:

'What is she hiding? What had she been doing with the cam? Had she filmed the last events? Is she planning on blackmailing me? Is she a lesbian, too, and wants to keep a souvenir of her daring maneuver? Maybe both?'

Meg concluded: Whatever her reasons: She had to be stopped!

The video documented everything. And she wasn't keen on the last five minutes becoming public! Already she was running after her: The material was too dangerous to stay in the eighteen year-old's hands.

When Meg caught up to Kelli on the stairs, rushing towards her room, she found the girl trying to delete the clip.

Kelli realized how her plan had backfired. At first she had thought of hiding the movie and keeping it. Just in case she found a use for it. Was she a little curious to watch it herself? Maybe! Was she looking forward to see how she was humiliating her babysitter by peeing all over her? She wasn't consciously aware of it -- but she was turned on by her deed.

Unfortunately, she had to abandon the idea of saving and hiding the film as she noticed that Meg was already chasing her. She saw no other way out than deleting all proof of her misbehavior before it got into her parents' hands.

Tough luck for her -- she didn't know how to properly operate the cam and Meg was right behind her.

Her tutor had reached her when they heard Mr. Anderson passing from the wardrobe to the living room. To avoid suspicion, they had to turn to greet him.

Taking advantage of Kelli's distraction, Meg grabbed the cam and started hurrying down the steps, yet already Kelli was overtaking her as she flew down the stairs. They saw Mr. Anderson standing in front of the patio door, looking at the soaked towel Meg had dropped in the pursuit and at Kelli's panties lying next to a wet spot on the floor.

"Daddy, listen! I ... Meg's been ..." Kelli started, storming into the living room.

Kelli was shaking with fear as she heard Meg entering the room on her heels. Vividly, she remembered her chastisement a fortnight ago.

It didn't help that Mr. Anderson wasn't her real father. Her mother had met him almost ten years ago and Kelli had gotten used to calling him dad, as he called her his daughter. But she had been too old to develop a real daughter-father relationship.

Did he notice Meg holding his expensive cam? Mr. Anderson had proven to be strict, and she had learned to respect him up to the point of fearing his punishments. Her mother totally agreed with his methods, so there was no escaping them. What was in store for her today?

"Hello Sir! How come you already returned? Where's your wife?" Meg asked.

She was slowly walking towards her employer, trying to calm down and regain composure.

In the heat of the moment, she was too worried about Kelli's behavior to realize how little business-like her outfit was. Her soaking wet t-shirt had become seriously see-through and her bikini shorts really were underwear. Totally inappropriate to face her employer.

Kelli still wore her night dress, and even though it was slightly translucent and pretty short, it could be considered decent enough to face her dad. Well, at least if she'd worn panties -- but these lay on the patio...

"My wife and our friends went to a fashion show and will return late this night. I had to get some stuff done in the office, so I couldn't join them. It didn't take as long as I expected and I decided to drop by to see how my daughter is behaving." Mr. Anderson replied as he slowly turned to face them.

There was something in his voice that hit a chord with Meg as he continued:

"It looks as though she has not behaved much better than last time? I see her panties lying next to a puddle and a drenched towel being carelessly dropped on the floor?"

He hadn't even looked at them yet, as Meg observed a bulge growing in his trousers. Had it always been this huge? He clearly had a hard on right now. Like last morning, Meg realized, remembering the tent in his pants as he'd left.

She saw the bulge in his trousers twitch as his gaze finally rested on her. Suddenly, she remembered the state of her clothing. She blushed: She was completely exposing herself to him, her thin and wet t-shirt hugging her figure hiding absolutely nothing, her tight and sexy bikini panties clearly outlining the form of her vulva. His bulge moved up a bit and seemed to grow even more.

'No doubt I'm looking sexy,' she thought, 'I certainly didn't mean to be as daring!'

Kelli hugged her dad but seemed at a loss of words.

He felt her body close to his. It didn't feel right for him to be aroused and at the same time holding his wife's daughter. As she wrapped her arms around him, he felt his boner caught between their bodies.

'She must feel it!' he thought.

Angry at himself for getting into this situation, he looked for a way out. In an attempt to regain control, he redirected his fury against his stepdaughter.

"Will you tell me what you have been up to?" he inquired, looking sternly at her. "Better tell me the truth!"

The temptation proved irresistible: Even before Kelli had replied, his gaze turned on Meg. Eagerly, he gawked at her shirt sticking to her nice, well rounded breasts, her nipples firmly poking through the fabric. The wet fabric was definitely see-through and clenching to her skin! It made him feel much better -- this sight was a legitimate reason to cause an erection in any man. For a long moment, he stared at her tits and almost forgot about his stepdaughter.

Kelli was still hugging him tightly, and now began:

"You know, dad, yesterday, Meg..."

'She is about to tell the whole story.' Meg thought and interrupted:

"You must not tell lies!"

Pointing at the cam, she continued:

"You know exactly why you took your dad's new cam -- spying at me when I was sleeping in the sun!"

This of course was of very special interest to Kelli's dad. His spoiled stepdaughter had taken his cam without asking? She was going to be in trouble! But had he understood it right? She had filmed her tutor? His sexy employee was on the tape? Maybe wearing the same outfit as right now? Or even less? The two girls had been alone all weekend...

His wife sometimes used the privacy of the back yard to get a tan on her body, naked as god had created it. Had Meg enjoyed the same freedom? His excitement grew. He had to get hold of that camcorder as quickly as possible!

"You won't show him!" Kelli said. "Or I'll show him what you recorded yesterday!"

Meg gave a jolt: Things were getting complicated... She had taped some of the games she had played with Kelli after making her drunk. And she didn't want them to be known to anyone, let alone the father of her victim! How good she had gotten up early, put her cam in her car, and hidden the memory card separately...

'Things are getting interesting!' Mr. Anderson thought, aroused.

"Can you please tell me the whole story?" Kelli's dad smiled at Meg.

He was ready to forgive her about anything if he could only keep watching her in her current outfit. What a great idea, sending his wife to that fashion show and heading straight home!

Observing the young women, he was quite sure: Meg had understood his hint and enjoyed her stay with Kelli at least as much as he had wished. He was looking forward to punishing his stepdaughter for her misbehaviors.

It had just been a perverted fantasy two weeks ago, but he had convinced himself that Meg had appreciated his disciplining of that ill-mannered brat he'd brought up. Finding a reason to repeat the exercise today would provide him another opportunity to look up Meg's gorgeous body whilst she was watching him spank his daughter.

Obviously, she wouldn't leave the room before being formally dismissed by her employer. No: She would stay and watch how he punished his naughty daughter, exposing herself to his gaze in her skimpy clothes. She had enjoyed watching Kelli's punishment the last time and he remembered how she had flashed her wet panties, sitting in front of him, eyeing his daughter's ass, covered with nothing but pee-soaked panties.

The sight of Meg's panties had burned into his brain. He was convinced they'd shown more than a trace of moisture. Maybe this time he was going to beat his wife's wayward offspring with his hands? Could he make it last longer if he stroke less forcefully? He wanted to savor every second he could, watching Meg in her wet see-through shirt and her panties' cameltoe. Surely, she would not think of dressing as long as he was punishing his daughter?

A fortnight ago she seemed to be quite desperate as she watched him beat up Kelli. Maybe she'd need to pee again? He didn't know why, but this idea somehow turned him on...

Meg was getting nervous: How could she explain? When he got the cam back, Mr. Anderson would certainly find out what had happened before he arrived. How could she avoid telling too much? How could she make sure Kelli wouldn't take vengeance by divulging what had happened the day before?

It didn't help she felt her bladder twinge! It was distracting her from thinking straight. She had drunk a one and a half liter bottle of iced tea whilst cleaning the house to quench the thirst she always felt after a booze-fueled night. This had been hours ago. Now it had found its way through her system and pressure on her bladder was building fast. The cold shirt clinging to her body made it worse. She was getting desperate for a wee.

But Mr. Anderson's smile was encouraging, she noticed.

"You know, Sir, yesterday had been a long day and I got up at eight o'clock to clean up the house and prepare a nice breakfast. When I was done, I went out to take a nap in the sun and wait for your daughter to get up." she began.

Meg had paused to think of a good way to continue, when she had to concentrate on her bladder. Her urge to pee rose rapidly. Oh, the current events had been so involving she had not felt how full her bladder was! Her nervousness didn't help much to make her feel better: She needed to pee soon! And the bathrooms were still blocked...

"I got up around ten because I needed to pee." Kelli took her chance to continue. "When I went to the bathroom, I found it locked. Actually: All the bathrooms were locked. I really needed to go, so I started looking for Meg. But I couldn't find her -- I searched the whole house. I swear: I didn't want to do anything but pee!"

"I had to lock the bathrooms after I cleaning them, because the chlorine disinfectant is highly poisonous. It needs to react for at least half an hour to make sure all germs are killed." Meg quickly chimed in, making up an excuse.

Would he detect her lie? As a well-to-do man he certainly never cleaned the house himself.

Meg watched his reaction and found she had nothing to fear. Something about his look made her feel in charge. In the back of her mind, she had registered how Kelli's step-dad was staring at her, sometimes unconsciously stroking his erection. His expression reassured her that she could tell almost any lie and he would take it. He was too distracted ogling her sexy body.

"As I was sleeping outdoors, I felt something warm and wet hit my shirt" Meg decided to get to the point before Kelli could pick up the thread.

Would she be as convincing as last time? Would he again take her word for granted, ignoring his stepdaughter's version? She was going to try!

"When I woke up, I saw Kelli standing close to my knees, legs apart, exposing her vulva to plain view, and violently peeing on me. I guess she wanted to take revenge for the punishment she received last time!"

"Is that true?" Mr. Anderson asked, his voice taking on a dangerous pitch.

"Well, you know, Dad, I already told you I really had to pee badly." Kelli stammered. With the video still in Meg's hands there was no point in denying the obvious: "I really didn't know where to go... Finally, I decided to go outside and pee in the pool."

She didn't notice the shudder of indignation traversing her step-dad's body and continued unabashedly:

"I didn't want to pee on Meg; it just happened when I stumbled over her legs. It just started, I couldn't hold back anymore. You don't believe how desperate I was. Once it began, it just kept flowing and flowing out of me... And when I recovered and got up again, Meg woke up." She tried to fix the damage.

He'd held back to listen to his wife's daughter's full story, but now he exploded:

"Uh! You intended to pee into the pool? And finally you 'just happened' to pee on your tutor?" Her dad was furious. "This is what you consider good behavior, is it? You just wait and see!"

"And by the way, how do you explain your pee hitting my body rather than my legs?" Meg inquired, rubbing it in. "And when did you take off your panties?"

"Where exactly did her pee hit you?" Mr. Anderson turned to her.

He longed to hear details of this exciting encounter between the girls. It turned him on to imagine the stunning babysitter lying on his patio, being drenched by his daughter's morning pee. He imagined her t-shirt slowly turning transparent as Kelli covered it in her pee. At this moment, he was actually grateful he had an ill-mannered stepdaughter -- if he had understood correctly, her misdemeanor had triggered his employee's amazing wet t-shirt show, exposing Meg's most private details to his scrutinizing view.

As he continued his observations, he noticed something else: Last time, he had seen pee glistening on Meg's legs when she left his house. She'd been fidgety whilst assisting at Kelli's disciplining. Which led him to a suspicion: wasn't she currently undergoing some agonies not to show her need? He didn't know why, but the thought of Meg being desperate to pee aroused him.

He visualized the situation two weeks ago: His daughter lay on his lap, her piss-drenched skirt slowly releasing wetness into his pants, her ass in full view for everyone present; Meg had been sitting agitatedly on her chair yet had been watching intently.

What had really happened that evening? Maybe his daughter had not been lying? Had Meg forced her to pee herself? And today, Kelli had taken her chance for retribution? Or had Meg prepared the cam in advance and pretended to be asleep to catch Kelli in some action he could punish? Had Meg been looking forward to him punishing the girl? His wife's spoilt daughter was certainly capable to severely misbehave with the slightest nudging. It looked quite like her to urinate all over her tutor...

These thoughts were turning him on. It didn't really matter what the truth was. The situation was highly arousing, regardless!

"When I woke up, Kelli was directing her pee all over my body, trying to hit my breasts" Meg replied, observing the bulge in her employer's pants twitch.

"And what happened next? What has my cam to do with it?" Mr. Anderson wanted to know. He was eager to hear more!

"We heard a car stop in front of the house and Kelli ran away. I jumped into the pool to clean myself and ran after Kelli. I saw her flee with the cam and chased to catch her on the stairs. Then you entered and here we are."

He was somewhat disappointed at this anticlimactic ending.

But then he had an idea:

"Okay, Kelli, that's it!" he said threateningly. "You come here and sit on my lap while we watch the tape."

He sat on an armchair and had his stepdaughter sit on his lap. He wished he could have invited Meg to sit in her place. Yet he didn't feel bad about Kelli's ass coming to rest so close to his erect dick that he could feel it through his trousers. After all, he was not fantasizing about her but about Meg.

All dads have too high an opinion regarding their daughter's sexual inexperience, and he, too, was convinced his stepdaughter wouldn't notice his erection.

Mr. Anderson motioned Meg to sit on the armrest of the chair. Putting one arm around her, he held the cam in front of them for all to see. His right arm was holding his daughter to prevent her escape, unconsciously putting his hand closer to her crotch than he would have dared in other circumstances. But he was so focused on Meg and on the cam that he didn't apprehend anything else.

Together, they watched the tape proving Meg's version of the story. He would have liked to get furious, but he was just too aroused. One hand on the soft fabric of his stepdaughter's sexy night dress, the other hand around a young college student's wet shirt, his arm just touching her breast, her arm resting on his shoulder... All this whilst watching a movie of barely dressed young girls peeing on each other. It was simply too much for an old man like him.

Therefore, once the video had ended, it took a while before he told the girls to get up.

He motioned Meg to sit on a couch opposite the armchair, sat on the armrest and pulled his stepdaughter on his lap. This time, she was not sitting on his lap but he laid her on his knees, face down and ass up in the air.

From the vantage point of the low couch, Meg got a perfect look at the high school student's nice butt that was about the same level as her face, maybe six feet away. This time it wasn't covered by wet panties -- it was completely exposed under the silken nightie. Would she get to see even more?

Meg had to pee badly now, but she didn't want to miss the show about to play in front of her. She was proud and happy: she had managed to put all blame on Kelli again. And she enjoyed watching her disciplining so much; she just had to hold on.

Kelli's dad was looking at Meg. He felt a stir in his belly as he was observing the way Meg looked at his stepdaughter's ass. Slowly, he pulled his stepdaughter's night dress up. He liked to tease Meg by moving very slowly, all the time watching her face. Just as he would have liked to be teased by her.

He had pulled Kelli's night dress well over her waist when he finally looked down. Shocked, he realized she wasn't wearing any panties. He almost experienced an orgasm: He had imagined what he had exposed to Meg, and he had seen how much she obviously liked it. The babysitter was staring right into his wayward stepdaughter's most intimate parts and enjoying it!

Kelli could feel his dick on her belly, hard as rock.

"Lucky you: I haven't got my ruler handy!" Mr. Anderson told his stepdaughter. "You are going to receive 25 hits for peeing on the patio, 25 for taking my cam without asking for permission and 25 for compromising Meg."

alpian
alpian
27 Followers