Pt. 02: A Fortnight Later

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you swallow it?" he asked his daughter as his hands neared Meg's most intimate zone.

Kelli gulped, nodded and thought:

'He doesn't even look at me! This bitch is completely taking advantage of him, using her pussy to deprive him of his senses! Just you wait...'

Her dad's hands were now holding the insides of Meg's thighs and spreading them slightly. He was staring at her crotch and taking in the beauty of her pussy: How her clitoral hood merged with her cute inner labia, how her clitoris was peeking from underneath it, swollen and erect. How moisture made her bright pink vulvar vestibule gleam in the sun -- Mr. Anderson felt he had to take her. He wasn't going to resist much longer.

Only dimly he had realized his wife's progeny nodding in reply to his question. She had opened her mouth again. Watching intently, he told Meg to continue filling Kelli's mouth with her golden liquid.

And Meg did.

She really enjoyed the feeling of slowly building pressure before opening her sluices, her pee flowing through her short urethra, then brushing along her inner labia for a brief moment. She enjoyed the thought of her pee hitting her victim's palatine the next moment. She felt Kelli's humiliation in front and on behalf of her own stepfather and almost orgasmed. How she loved feeling Kelli writhing under her pussy, unwittingly stimulating her vulva every time she bent her neck to swallow a load of fresh urine.

Even better was the reaction of her dad's penis, now over and over covered with thick precum slowly oozing from it, just waiting to explode. It was only centimeters from his daughters face, almost touching her as he bent forward to caress Meg's legs!

Meg took her time. She savored every moment of it and waited for Mr. Anderson to give his okay before she released another nicely measured quantity of urine. She felt it leaving her bladder to be squeezed through her urethra and spewed into her stuck-up (but attractive) tutee's mouth. Her fingers kept gently teasing her outer labia, her slit, circling her clitoris... She saw how it turned on Mr. Anderson as she spread lubrication all over her pussy. She felt the stimulation bringing her closer to orgasm with each spurt she squirted into her tutee's face.

After a while of quiet repeats her bladder was near empty. She looked into Kelli's eyes -- they were showing sorrow and rueful subordination, but undeniably there was a hidden craving for revenge, too. In contrast, her dad's eyes were shining bright with lust, desire and pleasure -- but hinting at a bad conscience trying to break free. Meg was terribly turned on by Mr. Anderson accepting his stepdaughter to be punished so hard by her; oblivious to the ordeal the girl he had raised had to endure for their enjoyment.

Having almost no pee left, she told him:

"I wanna see you cum! Stand up -- I'll give you a blow job whilst your daughter drinks the last drops of my pee."

It was time to give her puppet -- and as such she considered Mr. Anderson at the moment -- the carrot enticing him to continue playing her game.

And Mr. Anderson got up, shaking all over with arousal and anticipation. He stepped forward to bring his dick closer to Meg's mouth. His employee bent forward, her vulva still plugged on Kelli's mouth.

She sucked and peed at the same time until she received his first shot of his sperm. Curious to try its taste, she swallowed it -- whilst pulling his penis out of her mouth, bending back. Pumping with her hands, she directed the remaining shots of his copious eruption against her breasts. She enjoyed feeling the warm, sticky juices on her skin -- being a lesbian, she had never experienced this before. Intrigued, she watched his sperm converge between her tits, running along her belly. It briefly collected in her navel before overflowing, then running over her shaven mons pubis, and finally dripping off her clitoral hood into her tutee's mouth. With a vicious smile she looked right into the younger girl's eyes. She didn't move, holding her stare, and waited. Waited until Kelli had swallowed it all. And came again.

"Wow! What a wonderful day!" Stated Meg, catching her breath, still recovering from her orgasm. Adding, looking at Mr. Anderson with an enticing smile: "You liked it, too, didn't you?"

"Yes, indeed!" he replied, breathing heavily.

He was trembling, had difficulty steadying his legs, was fighting to remain upright after the onslaught of hormones he'd been through.

"Remember a fortnight ago? After what had happened, I had been wishing to see you again." he confessed after a while. "I wasn't sure, something had changed that day. As I thought about it, I had the impression you had enjoyed watching me punish my daughter."

"Well... I didn't quite know how to take it when you told me to have fun, yesterday." Meg admitted, smiling gratefully at him. "But today, when I saw the bulge in your pants, I knew you were anticipating something hot. And assisting your interrogation of her, I sensed you were ready to punish your daughter after her little revenge. I was getting all wet in anticipation!"

"Looking forward to a repeat performance was a terrible turn on for me." he confirmed before launching into an avowal:

"It didn't feel right at first. Indeed, I thought I were somehow turned on by my daughter. I shivered at the taboo! But when I saw your wet t-shirt, your beauty exposed to my eyes, I realized it was you. I relaxed -- and began looking forward to punishing Kelli for whatever she might have done. It was clear she'd done something that merited a little correction. I was grateful for it! And if it were just a pretext to observe that sexy expression in your face, to keep watching your wonderful body."

He paused -- and was elated to see Meg still smiling at him, sexily touching herself. It encouraged him to continue:

"When you presented the video she'd taken of her depraved act, I knew there was a very good reason to discipline her, quenching my last scruples. Suddenly, it didn't matter anymore that I felt her body close to mine: First, her belly had been pressing against it, then her buttocks were enveloping my dick. Yet it wasn't because of her it was hard as rock..."

He smiled at Meg.

"I realized it was ok to be aroused. I wanted to give something back to you. I got ready to chastise her, slowly removing her dress from her ass. I was exposing my own daughter to you! But I knew you would enjoy it... I might have felt different if you'd been a boy. As it was, it felt right -- even when I realized she didn't wear any underwear: Seeing your rapt smile as I presented her most intimate zones to you -- it felt incredible!"

Listening to his account, Meg slowly slid her vulva across Kelli's face, enjoying the soft stimulation as she moved back and forth over the high-school senior's tender skin.

"And Kelli, that dirty girl, enjoyed it, too." she commented. "I saw lubrication shimmering between her labia as you slid her nightie out of the way. I observed how she started dripping when you began striking her softly instead of aiming to hurt her."

Seeing Mr. Anderson's penis come back to life, she added with a coy smile:

"It was such a turn on to see your hands unwittingly discovering her body as you watched me masturbate."

Letting the message sink in, she got up and sat on the blanket.

"Hey Kelli, come here and lean on me!" she summoned the girl.

Soon, Kelli sat in front of her and felt an embrace, hands stroking her small perky tits and firm, erect nipples. She knew Meg was a lesbian, yet somehow her caressing hands turned her on. One of Meg's hands was wandering down her athletic body to caress her pussy -- and she didn't think of stopping her.

'Somehow,' Kelli thought, 'I want this to last! It feels good. But not like this, as a grace bestowed upon me by Meg. I still have to get my revenge -- she will not have humiliated me for free!'

"Mr. Anderson, you had no chance to visit the bathroom since you returned from the office -- I'm sure you have to pee pretty badly, too?" Meg asked cheekily.

"Actually, I do. Why?" he replied, taken aback.

"It would be real fun, if you could stand here and just pee on us!" Meg demanded.

And Mr. Anderson, still completely knocked out following his extraordinary orgasm, mechanically walked over where Meg had pointed him -- and started to pee.

Meg reached forward and took his semi-erect penis to direct the firm stream of urine all over their bodies -- and then right into his stepdaughter's face. She felt his erection growing again. Sure sign the future would bring some nice days with her new girlfriend and her stepfather, she thought blissfully.

She had no idea how Kelli was thinking about their future meetings at this moment, and she didn't care. Yet there was an important variable she hadn't factored in...