Pt. 02: A Fortnight Later

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meg sat, fascinated, savoring as her employer slowly exposed his own family to him. Now, Mr. Anderson was slowly beating his stepdaughter. She watched his hand impacting again and again on the naked skin of his wife's offspring. Kelli's buttocks turned a darker hue of red with each strike. The strikes weren't very hard, yet the impact still sounded through the room.

Meg couldn't resist, she had to caress herself. She imagined her own hands covering her tutee's body with soft lashes, feeling her flesh reverberate under her loving torture. Meg's hands began stroking all over herself. She felt her left hand gliding along her thigh, moving along her bikini panties, under her shirt. Her right hand slid along her inner thighs, her finger circling on the soft skin, closing in on her crotch. Her left continued up, caressed her belly. Moving higher, her arm lifted her shirt as her fingers were tracing the crease where her full boobs met her ribs. Her right was now gently tickling the transition between her leg and her crotch, only just feeling under the gusset of her panties.

But this triggered a sudden twinge in her pelvic muscles. It made her push her hand hard into her crotch. The abrupt movement caused her bikini panties slide to the side and flash part of her cleanly shaven outer labia.

Mr. Anderson had been watching her, his penis pulsing against his pants, pressing against his stepdaughter's belly. Automatically, his hands emulated her movements, starting to caress Kelli's ass rather than strike it.

He was terribly turned on by watching Meg masturbate whilst she watched him punish his daughter! He imagined Meg undressing for him, inviting him to feel her with his hands, to discover her secrets. Getting lost in his daydream, he had to force himself not to start touching his stepdaughter. His hand was moist as he pulled himself together to strike her again.

'What's this?' he thought, 'Where did the slippery moisture come from? Dreaming, I must have let my hand wander...'

Suddenly, he realized what that meant: not only had he let his hand stray from its task to punish, but it had explored areas it must not touch -- a bit too deep, a bit too far down. Even worse: His wife's daughter must have been aroused, too. At least at one point of the unfolding events.

He winced and concentrated hard to aim his next strike at her buttocks again. She must not be aroused, it was unchaste for her to react in this way. Nevertheless, he had to concentrate hard not to cum and to strike with more force and deliberation. He would teach her better!

Wasn't he applying double standards, allowing himself to get aroused? A pang of bad conscience shot through his mind.

Yet his penis kept rocking and his stare kept wandering to Meg, as hard as he tried to concentrate on the chastising of his adopted child. He was taking in Meg's expression, gazing at her body, memorizing the form of her boobs shining through the drying fabric, her hands moving around her private parts, her bikini panties allowing a sneak view of her vulva.

'I'm aroused because of Meg. It's not the same as Kelli. It's ok!' he convinced himself.

And then again his eyes focused on his hands which were more caressing than beating Kelli's bare ass. He was closer to her most private parts than he had ever thought possible. Taking his hands away, he prepared to strike again. Or was it to have an unobstructed view of his daughter's ass?

'No!' he thought, 'That must not be, that could not be!'

It was impossible that he were interested in Kelli's gorgeous body. After all she was his daughter! Well, almost. And he stroke again -- at her thighs this time. Was it to increase her pain? Or rather to avoid blocking his sight at her young and athletic ass? Kelli's buttocks were nicely rounded with her nice tight skin now gleaming in various shades of red.

He diverted his gaze to Meg and saw her smiling encouragingly. Did she understand the unconscious feeling troubling him? Watching her smile, he knew it was ok. He felt that she was approving of his actions. He smiled back at her and saw her reward it with a flash of her pussy, pulling her panties aside as if in a sudden innocent movement.

He took another glimpse before her hand blocked his stare, enticing him to divert his gaze back to his hands. These were not doing what they were supposed to do. Instead, they had been massaging Kelli's thighs. He had to be careful and watch his hands! They were developing a mind of their own...

His senses kept mixing Meg's and Kelli's bodies. He must not caress his daughter -- he was punishing her, he reminded himself. And lifted his hands to strike his daughter another two or three times -- he had lost count.

'What is Meg doing, how does she react?' he wondered.

He absolutely had to look at her!

He saw her focused on Kelli's body and what his hands were doing with it. He saw her moving her legs and noticed she had taken off her bikini panties. Her hand was covering her pussy, a finger buried deep in her vagina.

She looked up.

Had the movement of his hands given away that he was looking at her again? As he watched, she pulled her finger out and started tickling her clitoris. Was it to offer him a better view? She exposed almost all of her private parts, her vulva slick with lubricating juices, her labia gleaming with wetness. How he longed to help this daring young lady masturbate! How he desired to lick her clit! How he wanted to stick his dick into her vagina!

Kelli was moving.

'Is she trying to slip off my legs?' he felt his authority threatened. "I'm not going to let her get away with that!'

Grabbing to heave her back into place without paying attention, he was pushing her ass even higher, increasing the angle between her body and legs. Feeling his finger getting wet, he looked at his hand. Shocked, he found it placed between his stepdaughter's legs -- whilst his erection was throbbing hard against her belly.

'I have to have my hand at her crotch,' he reasoned 'to prevent her slipping off.'

Was this the true justification of his observation? Or was there something else making him do this?

'No, no, no -- impossible!' he got scared. "I have to stop this now!'

He withdrew his hand -- just to find himself staring right at his stepdaughter's exposed crotch, soft pink pussy lips flanked by her reddened buttocks and thighs. Kelli's most intimate region was pointing up into the air as he had pushed the girl so far up his lap that her body hung down to the floor.

'This cannot continue!' he decided.

Pulling Kelli up and returning her to a sitting position, they were now both facing Meg. He held his stepdaughter tight to prevent his fingers from wandering up and down her body. His erection -- still packed in his pants -- was caught between his daughter's buttocks.

'What can I do?' he mused.

He was so ashamed of himself -- fathers just don't feel like this towards their daughters! Not even stepfathers. Yet his penis kept pulsing.

He looked at Meg. She had gotten up. In a sudden movement, she bent forward.

A flood of questions shot through his confused mind: How strongly did she need to pee? Was she desperate? Had she waited too long and couldn't hold it anymore?

Surprised, he realized how those thoughts turned him on. Then he saw a wet stain of about five inches diameter on the couch. Instinctively, he knew it was her pee. She must have been desperate to pee all the time! Was this the reason she had taken off her panties? Had she peed her panties? Or had she lost control later, once she had removed them? He felt blood flooding into his boner.

Meg looked up, glancing pleadingly at him. Was she expecting him to help her out of her predicament? He mustn't let her continue soaking the couch -- his wife would be furious if she found out!

At the same time, he sensed the wetness in his stepdaughter's crotch increasing: It was soaking into his pants. This was not helping with his erection! Also, he could not let her go like this -- he still needed to punish Kelli. Visibly, the spanking had been to no avail in this regard. He thought of a solution to this embarrassing situation.

Suddenly, he had an idea to kill two birds with one throw!

"Come on, follow me!" he directed his stepdaughter and motioned her outside, winking Meg to follow.

Meg smiled, taking a blanket from the couch. She knew what was coming, and it rather came soon! She handed the blanket to Mr. Anderson who spread it on the patio and told Kelli to lie down.

"You'll see what it is like to be peed upon!" he exclaimed -- and watched as Meg got ready.

He couldn't resist the sexual tension anymore -- he had to take off his clothes, too. Whilst he was undressing, Meg took a position close to Kelli's private parts and straddled her. Slowly crouching on her haunches, she provocatively looked into Kelli's eyes. Then she lasciviously spread her legs; shooting a glance at Mr. Anderson. He was standing close by, taking of his last piece of clothing without taking his stare off Meg's vulva. He had been observing his employee, seeing the standing girl's small slit slowly opening up to his stare as she crouched. As her thighs parted, her vulva became plainly visible, her outer labia opening. She was sliding her hand over her crotch, her middle finger along her slit. She inserted it into her vagina. Her inner labia opened up as she withdrew her hand, slowly pulling her finger through her vulval vestibule.

Mr. Anderson threw his shirt on the patio, his eyes still fixated upon his stepdaughter's tutor.

At the same moment, Meg relaxed her sphincter muscles. Immediately, pee started pushing through her urethra. A bundled spurt of slightly scented urine forcefully hit Kelli's vulva. This stream of light golden pee lasted only a few seconds.

Kelli's dad couldn't take his eyes of it. He'd never seen pee gushing from a vulva -- he'd never dared to ask, and he was convinced his wife would have been appalled at the thought alone. Soaking in the sight before him, he took in every detail of the fine, strong jet leaving Meg's pee hole, shimmering golden in the sun as it arcked the short distance from one vulva to the other. Hitting at the upper junction of Kelli's labia, the golden stream was dispersed in a fan of fine sparkling droplets all over the girl's belly. A fascinating show, making him shiver with excitement!

When Meg was satisfied with the reaction she got for her show, she stopped her flow. Slowly, she brought her legs together and got up, hiding her inner vulva gradually from sight.

Mr. Anderson was deeply disappointed. Had she already exhausted her urine? Did it really have to end so soon? He longed to see more! He wanted to see her source again, releasing its fragrant nectar into the world. He looked up into his employee's face, scrutinizing for a hint.

Smiling at her employer, Meg took a step forward, now standing right above Kelli's bellybutton. Without squatting, she pulled her cute pussy lips apart and released another spurt of pee, deliberately wetting Kelli's night dress from top to bottom. Making it fan out as she'd previously practiced on the kitchen herbs, she thoroughly covered her tutee's body. Seeing the slightly translucent nightie turn truly see-through and hugging her victim's body, a satisfying titillation filled her. She didn't need to look at him to feel Mr. Anderson's stare on her body. Cutting off her flow once more, she diverted her gaze from the erotic sight below her and smiled at him provocatively. She saw a hint of deception -- he'd not seen as much detail as before, and once again it had only been a short moment.

"Do you want me to make her drink my pee?" Meg asked him, sensing opportunity. "She might need some extra punishment -- your strikes have not been very hard at times!"

She felt she could take full advantage of him now -- she was so proud at the success of her manipulations!

Mr. Anderson was too aroused to care. He just wanted to please Meg as much as he could; he was dreaming of watching her forever. Maybe she would let him fuck her?

"Hm, I guess you're right" he replied, not pondering consequences: He was consenting to make Kelli drink her tutor's urine! But his mind was completely caught in fantasies about Meg, and as she was standing in front of him, completely naked and smiling at him in a promising manner, he wanted more!

Meg moved forward again and now stood straddling Kelli's face.

"Maybe you want to come closer and watch my young vulva peeing into your daughter's mouth?" she asked Kelli's father, purposefully omitting the 'step-' part.

He was so horny, he wanted to see Meg's pussy so much, and he was so turned on watching these young ladies naked -- he just wasn't thinking anymore. In trance, he did as he was asked.

He knelt in front of his stepdaughter, looking from her head to her feet, his gaze lingering at her firm, pointy breasts: They were clearly visible through the thin pee-soaked fabric clinging to her skin. A bit further along, her pubic mound was apparent under the now see-through night dress hugging her contours. He felt his penis twinge -- and was ashamed. This was the girl he'd always considered his daughter!

Meg had been standing with her legs spread at Kelli's shoulders. Now, she knelt down, locking her gaze with the girl. She was straddling Kelli, her pussy slowly closing in on the high school senior's face until she was almost touching Kelli's nose.

Mr. Anderson was not even a yard away and she could almost feel him stare at her pussy. His arousal was palpable in the air. This was so good -- her employer was permitting her to pee into his daughter's face! She could make Kelli drink her pee and needed not fear the arrogant girl telling her parents: Her stepfather already knew and didn't care!

Gently, she rubbed her slippery vulva along Kelli's nose, leaving a trace of lubricating slime. She relished the thought of the girl soaking in her scent with every breath she took. She looked into Kelli's face, reading her expression. Then she straightened up, her knees lifting from the ground, changing into a very low squat. She was consciously exposing herself to Mr. Anderson, opening her pussy to his stare.

She looked at his dick as she released a short squirt onto the girl's face.

She'd never thought a dick could turn her on: But when seeing it twitch, precum oozing from its tip the very instant she peed on his stepdaughter's face, it was a huge turn on for her.

She wanted to maintain the excitement, and asked her employer:

"Did she drink it?"

"No, I don't think you hit her mouth." Mr. Anderson replied, his voice hoarse.

"Don't you think she should lick my pussy now?" Meg teased and moved to sit on Kelli's mouth.

She looked into Mr. Anderson's face and saw his excitement as her pussy rubbed on his stepdaughter's face. His face beamed with pleasure as he eagerly confirmed. He was clearly fantasizing about being in Kelli's place now, licking Meg's pussy himself.

'Is he even aware I'm a lesbian?' Meg wondered.

He watched raptly as his stepdaughter timidly began licking her tutor's beautiful private parts.

Enjoying the student's ministrations for a while, Meg realized her stepfather couldn't see what he most wanted to see -- her vulva. She moved up a little and bent slightly backwards, bringing her pussy into full view -- but still keeping it very close to Kelli's mouth.

"Do you think she's ready to open her mouth for me to fill it?" she asked with a challenging smile at him.

Mr. Anderson knew it was all up to him now: If he wanted to see his sexy employee's tiny peehole, pushing forward and opening-up to release its intoxicating contents, he had to accept the challenge. Yet he was hesitating.

"On your command! My next squirt of pee is going directly into your daughter's mouth!" Meg told Mr. Anderson, teasingly playing with her love-nub. "Ready?"

Mr. Anderson knew he shouldn't agree to this offer (or was it a command?). They had long crossed the limits of proper conduct. But he hoped for a very special reward. Could he still stop it? Did he want to?

Too late -- even before he had consciously processed the full meaning and made up his mind, he heard himself say:

"On three: One, two, three!"

His subconscious had decided for him.

And he watched, shocked and aroused at the same time, as Meg shot a short, yellow squirt of fresh pee into his stepdaughter's mouth. He had never dared to think he were ever to participate in such a depraved act. Had anyone asked an hour ago, he'd been outraged at the simple insinuation! Yet so much had happened since, and his arousal had reached an unbearable level. He was very happy to watch his attractive employee getting maximum sexual pleasure. In his fantasy it was his action eliciting her exceptional pleasure -- and that turned him on. There was no hiding that she was enjoying herself marvelously. And he did a miserable job hiding his own excitement.

"You must swallow; I have a lot more to come!" Meg directed, looking straight into Kelli's eyes.

The girl looked at her dad. She was hoping for her stepfather's disapproval, firmly believing he wouldn't accept such an outrageous request. To her dismay, she had to realize that he was totally absorbed by Meg's kinky behavior. He was incessantly staring at her crotch. He didn't seem to see her.

'Does he even realize I'm here?' she wondered.

Having difficulty breathing with her mouth full of urine, she swallowed reluctantly, silently cursing her dad.

Meg glanced at Mr. Anderson and smiled: he didn't seem to be aware of anything but her pussy. She was in full control: What possibilities this opened!

"Another one?" she addressed him as she saw her victim had obeyed her order.

"Okay, here we go: now!" he replied on autopilot, not daring to touch his erect member for fear of immediate orgasm.

He saw the college girl release a good mouthful of pee into his stepdaughter's mouth. What she would do next? He had liked to see the fine stream of golden pee jetting from Meg's attractive pussy! It had only lasted a second, definitely not enough time to absorb all the details. He longed to see it again, desired the show to continue!

As nothing happened, he got nervous. Kelli had her mouth still open, filled with fresh urine. Meg was idly playing with herself, caressing her nipples and partly covering her vulva with her teasing fingers.

"You should swallow it -- I'm sure Meg has not finished yet!" he told his daughter, not willing to think about anything but Meg's sexy pussy.

Watching her urethra push forward to release its golden champagne turned him on. He longed to see it again, and again: It couldn't be too bad to drink this little bit of pee, after all? He would love to do this. It was a small price to pay in exchange for being with Meg!

Nevertheless, he was shocked to see his wife's daughter actually obeying him. He was a strict dad sometimes, but that she would drink piss on his behalf... It was against all rules and societal norms! And now that he had ordered her to do so -- she should have refused. It was hard for him to believe that she didn't revolt.

But she obeyed, and Meg obviously enjoyed it. So all was good.

"Are you going to tell me when she has swallowed, so I can go again?"

Meg's question put an end to his disturbing reflections. Her seductive smile was irresistibly erotic. He was grateful for Meg's smile redirecting his attention to something more fun.

"Oh, well, sorry." Mr. Anderson he replied, "She's ready."

His daughter threw an upset look him at him, clearly expressing her dismay:

'How can you do this to me?' she thought.

She felt absolute humiliation as she was abused by her tutor. She felt abandoned with her stepdad refusing to protect her.

But he just watched how Meg peed: fascinated how her little peehole released a wonderfully thin yet firm stream, briefly shimmering in the sunlight. He heard the pitch change as the golden liquid bubbled in Kelli's mouth, filling it to the brim. He couldn't resist -- he had to touch her, stroke his hand along Meg's thigh.