Pt. 02: Orthodox MILF Family Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was full of questions but knew I had to keep them to myself until after all this was over. They had been very serious that I was not to speak during the ceremony.

They each took an arm at the elbow and at the hand and led me to the bed where I knelt onto it as they moved me around until I was laying on my back in the center of the bed.

Then something they had told me would happen happened. As a nod to men sometimes losing control of themselves during these ceremonies some restraint was traditional. They stretched my arms out and scarfs were tied around my wrists before they moved to my legs, spread them enough so that my ankles were likewise tied with scarfs. Essentially I was spread eagle and tied to remain that way.

Kimla picked up a red linen thing from the chair and they unfolded it covering me from the top of my head to the bottom of my feet. Strategically placed was a circular opening. One of them, my face was covered so I don't know which, adjusted it so that my cock and balls were pulled up and out, then a lighter linen placed over them.

The lighting was very dim and the linen thick enough to ensure I couldn't see anything.

I lay there for a few minutes listening to them move about and someone leave and come back a few times. Then, someone left and a voice, Kimla's, whispered into my ear, "it begins." She wasn't supposed to do this but I was grateful to know we were reaching the "climax" so to speak.

When I heard the door open and close my heart began to pound. I sensed another presence in the room, I figured it had to be Giselle. I was a bit surprised when they began talking to her.

"My daughter's daughter, are you willing to ready yourself for the world? Are you prepared?" It was Ommi speaking.

"Kinda buzz killing" I thought to myself, "melodramatic."

"Yes, I am prepared." said Giselle.

Then Kimla, "Daughter, in this act we revere our ancestors wisdom and thousands of years of faith and tradition. This is how we ready ourselves to leave the safety of family behind and make certain there can be no more virgin births. Are you prepared?"

Again Giselle replied, "Yes, I am prepared."

My mind nearly exploded, "no more virgin births!" They were mixing ancient pagan ritual with Christ's virgin birth. By doing this they were doing their part in ensuring there could be no future messiah, thus increasing, at least in their minds, the preeminence of Christ.

Then Ommi again, "Daughter of my daughter, Selene is here, being now of age, your father performs this sacred act on your behalf. Are you prepared?"

"Yes, I am prepared."

My mind searched for Selene, "AH" it took a moment. Selene was an ancient word for the moon and associated goddesses. I was jerked back to events when I felt the linen get pulled from covering my cock and balls, "Behold, man," Kimla said.

"Over top melodramatic," I thought to myself as I once again took note that my cock even after 11 hours was still a raging hard on, blue steel as they say. I expected it very unlikely mine was the first cock Giselle had seen although given her upbringing it was possible. My antenna were on high alert for clues.

Other than a slight intake of breath as I was exposed, there wasn't a sound from Giselle.

Try as I might to get a glimpse, I felt rather than saw what happened next. The absence of mind numbing arousal allowed me to think rather clearly and objectively.

I felt the bed move and sag a bit as weight was put on it. Knees were on either side of my right leg until they got to my hips when her right knee went to the outside of my left hip and began knee walking toward my waist. Very briefly I felt some fabric rub over me before it was lifted up. I decided Giselle must be holding the front of her skirt (?) up as she moved on top of me or Ommi and Kimla might be helping Giselle move. Finally as her knees moved next to my hips my cockhead was brushed by what could only be bush followed by soft slippery flesh. Giselle moved up a little more before she settled on top of me adjusting her thighs to center on my hips right over my cock.

Giselle wasn't heavy. She was slender and several inches shorter than her mother, but had very similar body shape. Long legs with a matching torso, smaller breasts than mom but still full, a smiling pleasant face, perfect lips, long dark hair usually in a pony tail, caramel complexion, a very nice young woman. Any man would be blessed to have her as a wife.

My eyes closed when her full weight settled on me. The heat of her pussy was tightly against my cock, I felt her hips shift a bit. She had moved such that my cock was lying flat on my belly but the shaft had slipped between her labia.

Then Kimla started, "Immerse yourself in the feeling, under you is the harbinger of life, the key to increasing your family. Do you feel it?"

"Yes"

"Are you prepared?" Ommi asked.

"Yes, I am prepared." Giselle replied.

With that I felt Giselle raise up onto her knees and off my cock. She was leaning forward just a bit over me when a hand grasped my cock and moved it. The head slipped between lips and then forward and backward slipping between her lips.

"Now, slowly" I heard Kimla say.

Giselle lowered herself just enough that the head pressed into that soft depression between labia marking her entrance. The feeling was magnificent, yet distant. Pressure on the head increased slowly before she raised up a bit. I felt movement and then Ommi said, "Again, slowly."

The pressure increased again but my cockhead penetrated lips and then met resistance. "Crap she's tight." I thought followed by the fleeting, "I'm inside my step-daughter." She stopped lowering herself for a few moments before starting again. I could feel her very slowly opening to me, pressure and penetration increasing. Then it happened, the resistance suddenly split and the head slipped inside her.

Giselle gave out a little squeak as if there was a bit of pain and briefly reacted by pulling her knees up, but this sat her down more heavily on me and I suddenly was deeper inside her before she gasped, "Agh, that hurt" again and rose up. Once up she froze as her thighs trembled.

Kimla asked, "Are you alright?"

I felt Giselle's entire body shake as she rapidly nodded, "Yes, too much too fast." Then, once again, she lowered herself. Very slowly she took more and more of me inside her.

Then Ommi chimed in, "Go slowly, he's very big. It will take time."

"Ah, so she thought I was big huh? That was revealing," I thought to myself.

Over the next, hell I don't know 10 to 15 minutes Giselle very slowly lowered herself but then she'd raise up and slide up and down just a bit and pausing before lowering herself another little bit, deeper and deeper each time. With each pause I felt her pussy gripping tightly before releasing, a spasm every so often as her pussy came to grips with this hard intruder. A few times she lifted completely off me, seemingly resting for a few moments before sliding down the shaft again. She was very tight, Ommi and Kimla encouraging her as she went. Giselle's was easily the tightest pussy I'd ever experienced. In normal cases I think I'd have shot my load within moments of that kind of stimulation but here I was almost uncaring that I was rock hard and sinking deeper and deeper inside the hot, wet, tight glove which was Giselle.

Finally, she had nearly taken all of me inside and I felt her ass just settling on my hips. Just as I thought, "I hadn't hit bottom yet" I felt tip of my cock pressing against something as Giselle fully sat on me. She shifted her hips forward and backward as she settled, this caused a bit more cock to enter her and now I was certain I was pressing against what had to be her cervix.

Finally Giselle said something, "It hurts... but I feel so, full, like I'm stretched way open."

"The pain will pass, concentrate, there are other feelings, sensations possible," said Kimla. Kimla, my wife who had admitted to me that she rarely ever experienced an orgasm tutoring her daughter on "other feelings?"

A few minutes went by where Giselle moved a tiny bit and after each movement I could feel her muscles pulsing around my cock, I think it was involuntary, more her pussy adjusting to being stretched.

Giselle then leaned forward enough to place her hands on my shoulders and she began a more earnest moving. She rose up a few inches and then sank back down on me, she did this a few times then she expanded her movements when she had me deep inside she moved her hips forward dragging her clit across my pubic bone. "That feels better" she said as she repeated this a few times and must have liked it more and more.

She slid way up my cock almost to the tip and then back down taking it in one long slow movement. I felt her shudder and moan. "Oh, that feels really nice," she said. She pressed her clit against me, the grinding became quicker and she put more weight on that spot.

"Holy shit" I thought to myself, "this was supposed to be absent sexual arousal."

Then she altered by slowly sliding herself up and then down my cock and in a few moments was sliding nearly off and then taking my entire length in one stroke. Soon this also increased in speed. Not uncontrolled but good deep and hard around my cock, my hips bouncing on the bed in a growing movement. I noticed her breath growing more and more deep and approaching panting.

This girl was hot. I'd never have imagined her acting like this. She was always reserved, modest, and absent the typical young woman flirting from what I'd experienced with her as her friend and now step-father.

Her arms must have been getting tired because she moved them from my pecs to the bed next to my shoulders. The leaned over me more and I was quite pleased when I felt her breasts rubbing up and down my chest as she fucked me. I couldn't feel her nipples but due to the free swinging movement I was certain her breasts were exposed like her mother and grandmothers. But damn, just knowing whose breasts were swinging around up there...

Before that thought passed she sat back up and grasped my waist. She put her full weight on me and then began thrusting forward and backward sliding her clit on me and my cock in and out of her. Her breath was rapid and her movement near frantic. I am certain I could feel her clit grow in size as it rubbed against me.

In the back of my mind I recalled Kimla saying this was a non-sexual ceremony. Well maybe from my perspective because I still had full feeling but no arousal. However, from a woman's it seemed they were allowed a great deal of latitude.

Giselle kept this up it feeling more and more frenetic, sweat now dripping onto me beginning to soak the linen.

"Oh God... agh... oh... oh my God, ugh... AGH!" finally emerged from Giselle. She tightened her grip on my hips until she had a fist full in each hand, clenched her knees hard around my hips, and just as I felt her pussy begin spasming she moved her right hand into the middle of my chest and sank her finger nails in. The pain was overcome by my feeling the muscles in her pussy pulling at me, pulsing from outside to inside as they moved to suck my cum in, I had never felt such a grip on my cock. Sadly there wasn't cum from me. What ever these women had given me worked like a charm, at least for a woman to enjoy a man. Giselle gasped and shivered every few moments, her pussy gripping and twitching around me, until... after a while her breathing calmed.

Several minutes passed before I felt her either sit up or was sat up by Ommi and Kimla. She rested like that for a bit before they helped her off. Once again there was an audible slap as my wet cock smacked my stomach. One thing I was absolutely certain of was that she had soaked me. As Kimla softly spoke to Giselle a set of hands began to wipe my cock and balls. I think it was Ommi and she was very diligent in wiping me off as she spent a LONG time doing it.

Under my linen cover I smiled to myself because I could feel sensation returning to my cock. Then the nice cleaning ended and the door opened and closed. I lay in the quiet for only a few moments before someone began slowly sliding the linen off me by pulling it up over my face me vice down toward my feet. The cool air settled onto my slowly exposed body until it slipped onto my face but just exposing my lips, my eyes were still covered. I felt someone bending close and suddenly a set of lips settled on mine and a tongue forced it's way into my mouth. The kiss was very passionate but it ended as quickly as it started. The linen was moved to cover my face again. The door opened and closed, then open and closed again until finally the linen was removed from my face.

There looking down at me was a beaming Kimla. She bent over to kiss me but I was distracted by her still bare breasts as she bent down. She gave me a light peck before kissing me all over the face and neck and then back to my lips.

"That was wonderful," she said, "she'd be pleased." I assumed she meant the pagan fertility God we were dealing with. "Giselle is finally ready, my duty is complete." With that she opened a small container I'd not seen before and coated her fingers with the contents. She turned to me and smiled, "However, your duty isn't quite over yet."

I lay there quite surprised at what I was witnessing my Kimla do. She was still dressed in the short/long dress her breasts exposed from her open top. She released my ankles pushed them together and then lifting the front of her skirt crawled up onto the bed, her knees on either side of my legs. Setting down on my knees she took the stuff on her fingers and smeared it up and down my still raging hard cock, she then did the same on my balls. There was an near instant tingling sensation and a wave of horniness spread over me.

I think she saw my reaction because she smiled down on me as she shimmied over me into the same position Giselle had been in. But as Kimla leaned down to kiss me she grasped my cock and fed it into her. This Kimla was ever so much more aware of what she wanted or needed, very more assertive than our first sex a few weeks ago. Sitting up she began moving in the same manner Giselle did just minutes before. Although not the squeezing vice Giselle had been Kimla's pussy was just as satisfying. Kimla lowered her mouth to mine and I raised my hips to drive into her her. The impact drove her teeth against mine. She giggled in reaction and I bit lightly on her lower lip holding her close and began thrusting into her. Kimla closed her eyes when I sucked her lip into my mouth. I could feel my orgasm approaching but I resolved that I would not cum until she did as well. That might present a problem if she normally didn't orgasm during sex.

Then I had an idea, an opportunity as it were. I stopped thrusting and asked her to untie my hands. She sat up and untied them. I grasped her hips with my hands and slowly moved her hips forward and backward sliding her clit up and down my pubic bone and my cock in and out of her. Exactly like Giselle had done.

I thought I'd toss out a feeler and see her reaction, "This is what Giselle liked the most." I paused for a while. Kimla had begun to help so I moved my hands to her ass helping her move forward then she moved her ass down.

"How's that" I asked.

Kimla's eyes were closed as she said, "It's nice."

"Can you imagine how Giselle felt?" I asked as I moved her hips side to side and then around before returning to forward and backward.

"Yes"

Encourage I whispered, "Describe what you feel."

"It's nice... warm... warmth..." Her face became more intense or thoughtful as she slowly slid back and forth on me, she continued, "so full, stretched yet comfortable, feels really nice." She then tilted her head back as if lost in the pleasure, her hands returned to my waist. I reached up and grasped her breasts and much to my shock she moved her hands over mine. I squeezed her tits as she took over grinding on me. The pressure of her clit pressing on me increased as she more forcefully slid on me.

Then I made a mistake. I let her nipples slip between my fingers and then squeezed them around them. I'd forgotten how sensitive her nipples were. She reacted by pulling my hands off her tits and then intertwining her fingers between mind. Her grinding on me slowed dramatically until she was just barely moving.

Then it dawned on me and I decided on another strategy.

"In your ceremony with the boys were you restrained, tied up?" I asked.

Kimla continued her slip and slide on me, she shook her head, "No, fathers must be because we're taught they cannot be trust... they cannot control themselves in such situations or, circumstances. They must experience the act fully, as Giselle just did."

"So, I was bound but you were free to move about? That hardly seems fair." I said.

"It's the way it has to be." she replied.

Since we were still holding hands I pulled her down over me. Her nipples tantalizingly just below my chin. I looked up at her, "Fathers tied up and mothers not." I paused, "So, you've never been tied up?" She didn't answer, "I mean for fun, or during sex, or maybe just playing?"

Kimla frowned and shook her head, "Never" before kissing me on the nose.

I pulled her face in close, "Wanna try it?" I asked as I moved my eyebrows up an down while smiling a large toothy grin.

She seemed startled at the question but smiled back, she hesitated a bit, "I'll be gentle" I promised.

She didn't answer verbally but moved off of me.

12