Pt. 02: Reinforcement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not satisfied with the intrusion into her sex a finger pushed forcefully into her small opening, she tried to move away from the invader but all movement had been denied her. The finger was withdrawn to be replaced with a thumb, which pushed hard until she felt the hand come into contact with her body.

"This unsightly hair will have to go," The Colonel observed. "Will you arrange that with Miss Edwards please Janet?"

"Certainly Colonel," Janet replied enthusiastically, no doubt considering the pain involved.

"Have you used her much for anal sex?"

"We've done it once or twice but not for a long time."

"Yes, I thought as much, Janet would you open her please." Kate's head flew up as she looked round to see if she'd heard correctly. Was another woman going to open her most private place? She watched as Janet brought a bottle of lubricant from a side table and returned to the centre of the room. Kate lowered her head again, this time in shame. She could see the two men's legs move to one side allowing space for the legs in stockings and heels to take their place. The cool, oil slicked fingers explored her opening, working their way in quite gently. Kate was pleased to discover how pleasant the sensations were.

"She is very tight." Janet reported.

"Most members prefer to satisfy themselves through the use of a woman's arse," The Colonel said. His choice of words combined with the upper crust accent amused Richard. "Besides the obvious physical benefits of the tight grip, they consider it to be far more shameful for the slave to be used in such a manner. They make love to their wives in the front; they fuck slaves in the back—very appropriate really."

"Yes, I see."

"So to prevent her from being damaged we'll need to make sure that she's able to take some heavy use there." Kate was glad they were unable to see her face which must have been near to the colour of her backside. The embarrassment of having her husband and a stranger discussing her suitability for anal sex while a strange woman continued to work more and more fingers into her ever widening hole was unbelievable.

"I think she'll need training plugs," Janet informed them.

"Yes, I agree, we might as well start straight away and get her ready for use as soon as possible. Go ahead Janet." Kate felt the fingers withdraw, leaving her with an empty feeling. Raising her head once more she saw the woman go back to the side table and return with a large dildo which she smeared with the lubricant.

"The training plugs are quite large as you can see," The Colonel informed Richard, "which is essential if it's to do its job of stretching the ring of muscle around the opening. Quite different from a jewelled plug, which I'm informed are worn as a fashion accessory by a lot of young ladies these days. The younger generation eh Richard. With those, the base is reduced in diameter so that the muscle closes around it and holds it in place, but what we need is to keep that muscle open, to stretch it." Kate felt the cold sensation of more lubricant being worked into her rectum by the strange female fingers.

"Open up, and try to relax." Janet advised her. "It'll make it easier, don't fight it." She felt the blunt head of the plug nudging at her opening. Holding it in place but applying a steady pressure Janet waited for Kate to relax. As soon as she did, the muscle gave way and the head entered. She felt the pressure of it being slowly inserted until the base touched her tender flesh.

"She took it very well, Colonel, we should be able to move on quite quickly." Janet wiped her hands on a small hand towel. Kate felt strangely proud that she'd been praised for accepting a large plug into her backside.

"Shall I release her and fix it in?"

"Yes, please, go ahead."

Janet undid the cuffs on Kate's wrists and ankles.

"Stand up, and hold the plug in," Janet instructed. Kate felt extremely uncomfortable standing naked and holding a plug in her backside in front of people. Janet returned with a small belt to attach round Kate's waist, which held three thinner belts to the base of the plug.

"Thank you Janet. Come over here Kate, let's see you." Kate made her way back to the desk area trying to ignore the feelings originating from deep within her backside. The plug felt huge.

Richard watched her walk uneasily toward them. Earlier that evening the colonel had asked him if he was eager to see how far his wife would go. After witnessing her treatment, he felt that he had a much better idea. She was prepared to go much further than he had imagined; what's more he couldn't deny the bulge forming in the front of his trousers, after watching her being subjected to the indignities. He hoped she would continue for a while yet.

"You'll need to wear the plug every day, for at least four hours Catherine. We'll assess your progress and see if we need to increase the size." Despite what she'd gone through Kate blushed at the thought of having to insert the thing herself and secure it with the belt, but, she supposed that was better than getting injured when the opening was eventually in common use.

"You'll also need to make sure you're clean back there. Before each session you'll give yourself an enema using these." He pushed a box across the desk toward her. She looked at the label on the box. Fleet-Ready To Use Enema. "They're ready to use and disposable. Complete instructions are on the box."

Kate had never had an enema before and even though it was obviously for practical purposes that wouldn't make it any less degrading. However she also felt an unexpected happiness from knowing that suffering these indignities were a necessary step towards her body being open, and available.

"You can get dressed now Catherine, I think you've achieved enough for today."

While Kate put on her clothes, the colonel continued speaking.

"As from next week I aim to see you on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays. So, I think on your next visit we'll acquaint you with the strap."

Later that night Richard sat in bed reading his latest Ian Rankin novel. Kate had finished her shower and joined him in the bedroom. Her white towelling robe matched the hand towel wrapped into a turban over her wet hair. As she passed the full length mirror she paused, took off her robe and observed her body. The front looked much as before but when she turned her back to the mirror she saw the evidence of her ordeal. The angry shade of red had started to change as the deep bruising set in. Yellow and purple blotches were starting to appear over the entire area. Kate would have been shocked and horrified to see it on anybody else, but on her she saw it as evidence of progress along her chosen path. She smiled with pride.

"Does it hurt?

"It aches a bit and it's uncomfortable to sit on but nothing I can't handle."

"You did very well, I was ever so proud of you."

"Oh Richard, I thought you'd be ashamed of me, I cried like a big baby. I let you down."

"Don't talk such nonsense, that was a sound spanking you took, it looked painful, I'm not surprised you cried. They must have expected you to."

"Do you think so? What did you think about seeing me hurt like that?"

"To be honest, when he started smacking you so hard I was tempted to put a stop to it, but—I'm ashamed to say—as it went on, I found it really exciting."

"Don't be silly darling, I know you love me, and it's perfectly OK that you enjoyed it." Kate joined him on the bed and gave him a reassuring cuddle. "I like it that you got turned on. The idea of being spanked is a lot different from the reality but despite the pain, I wanted you to be pleased that I'd done it, proud of me for taking it."

"And I was, but when you started to cry and beg for it to stop, my husband side came out, the side that loves you and should protect you."

"I know, but you were strong and thought about what I wanted, you put me before you, and I love you for that. You've no idea how exciting it was to be begging for him to stop, knowing that he wouldn't. And to have you there watching it happen to me, witnessing my shame, made me so hot."

"You are a dirty little madam aren't you? Come here." Richard laid her on her back and took her. Although it was gentle lovemaking, the discomfort from her tortured rear added to Kate's pleasure. Before going to sleep, as they lay in each other's arms, Kate turned toward Richard, a serious look on her face.

"Richard..."

"What?"

"I'm worried."

"What about?"

"Oh, whether Oscar's having a nice time catching mice...what do you think?"

"I meant, what aspect of it are you worried about, you sarcastic little madam."

"That I won't be able to go through with it, that I'm not strong enough."

"Of course you are, don't be silly."

"No, really, when he was spanking me earlier, I told myself I wouldn't go back, that it was stupid to agree to it in the first place."

"But you don't think that now do you?"

"No, of course not, but if I'd been asked at the time I'd have quit."

"Well there's not much you can do about that is there."

"No, but there is something you can do about it."

"What?"

"Not let me quit, stop me if I feel like giving in."

"I can't do that, it's got to be your decision."

"I know that, and I'm making that decision now. It's just that...you know what I'm like...I'll say something and then regret it later, but you're stronger than me."

"That's a lot to ask, me forcing you to do something that you don't want to do could lead to all sorts of problems, between us I mean."

"I know, but that's why I need you to be stronger than me. When I've got over it and see things properly again, I'll know you were right. Promise me that you'll send me back if I want to chicken out and force me do whatever they want."

"OK, I promise, but only if you'll promise to love me even more after I've been nasty to you, get me a drink whenever I want one, run my baths, mow the grass..."

"Richard..."

"What?"

"Shut up and go to sleep."

16

Kate left early the following morning to open the gallery. Helen had an appointment with the dentist and didn't expect to be in until eleven. Early mornings were usually quiet which gave them time to catch up with the never ending administration.

Despite her best efforts Kate could not get her mind to concentrate on work issues, achieving little of any value. Before she knew it the brass bell signalled Helen's arrival: the morning had drifted away.

"Morning Kate," Helen called, as she rushed through the door. "Sorry I'm late."

"You're not late; don't be silly, I knew you had an appointment. How did you get on anyway?"

"Oh, it was just a check-up. No problems at all. Not like some poor bloke who came in, he looked like somebody had whacked him across the face with a cricket bat, his cheek was massive. I let him go in before me, that's why I was later than I thought."

"I'm sure he was very grateful. There hasn't been much happening here anyway, very quiet. Shall I make us some tea?"

"Great, yes please." Kate checked that she'd logged off from the websites she'd been browsing before leaving, and went to the kitchenette. She returned with two mugs of tea and a packet of biscuits, which she placed on the desk then sat opposite Helen, who, during her absence had started to work through the days Emails. Her eyes lifted from the screen to watch as Kate sat down.

"Is your backside sore?"

"What?"

"Kate, yesterday you had to go for your 'training session'," the last two words were accompanied by fingered speech marks in mid-air, "and now you can't move or sit properly, even I can put two and two together."

"I'm fine, really." Helen continued with her Emails. Without moving her head she kept a subtle eye on Kate and a mischievous grin on her face. Kate noticed, despite trying to pretend to read a magazine.

"What?"

"Nothing, I can just see you trying not to show that every movement's uncomfortable. Come on, what happened to you?" Kate considered denying that anything had happened but Helen already knew her situation so she had nothing to lose by disclosing the truth.

"We went to this man's house, the man who's been assigned to train me, and he spanked me."

"He spanked you?" Helen burst into laughter.

"It's not funny Helen, it bloody hurt...still does."

"I'm sorry; it just sounded funny that's all, sorry. What did you do to get spanked?" The smile returned.

"Nothing. I suppose it was just to show me that he means business and for me to find out what it's like."

"And what was it like?"

"Agony, you wouldn't believe how much it hurt. It's all bruised this morning but it doesn't hurt nearly as much as yesterday."

"Unless you sit on it?"

"Well, yes." They both laughed at the bizarre conversation being conducted in their workplace, in the middle of the day.

"So what did he use?" Helen asked.

"Just his bare hand, and I hope it hurts this morning."

"So how did you feel, was it bare bum or on your knickers?"

"Helen!" Kate didn't know whether she was making fun or it was a genuine interest.

"No, I mean it. Was it like you expected?"

"No it wasn't." Kate said firmly. "All the stories I've read talked of the pain turning to dull ache and finally to 'warmth between the legs' resulting in 'mind shattering orgasms'. Not for me it didn't, it bloody hurt. There might be women who get off on the pain of a spanking but I definitely didn't." Helen laughed again before Kate continued. "Even worse though, I must have looked a real sight—so unattractive. I was begging and crying, and there were tears and snot everywhere."

"It sounds delightful. So, are you going back or have you come to your senses after seeing, or should I say feeling, the reality of what can happen to you?"

"I have to go—because I've said I will."

"You aren't popping round for a cup of tea with somebody Kate, you're going to get beaten and abused. Why do it?"

"I don't know. He's not some handsome hunk who turns me on, and I didn't have any wild orgasms while I was there, but it was satisfying. While he was spanking me I'd have given anything to stop it, but afterwards I felt so pleased to have experienced it, and got through it."

"If he sees that you can take it, he'll keep increasing the severity you know, pushing you further."

"Well listen to you, how long have you been an expert in all this?"

"I'm no expert but it's only natural, happens in all walks of life. As soon as somebody reaches a goal the next one is set to move them on, it's natural."

Kate knew she was right. He said it would be the belt next time. The spanking had reduced her to tears and disfigured her backside; how would she cope with being punished with a belt? She tried to justify her decision.

"Doing this is satisfying a need that I never knew was so strong. I can't wait to go back, even when I know what will happen to me. I know I'll curse myself for doing it, and swear I won't do it again, but afterwards I know I'll feel the same again and want more."

"I'm sure you will." Helen muttered.

After working late into the evening Richard finally arrived home. Kate sat at the kitchen island unit surfing the Internet. With her feet up on the stool's footrest the clinging dress she wore clearly showed the thin straps of the plug.

"You're doing you're stretching exercises then."

"Very funny, and of course I am, I was told to wear it for at least four hours a day remember?"

"So you're going to be a good slave are you?"

"I'm going to try."

"Good. Oh, I nearly forgot to tell you I had an Email today, from Richard Weston. Kate turned sharply to face him.

"What did he want?"

Don't look so worried, we've been invited out to dinner on Saturday that's all. Nothing to worry about, he just wants to see how you're getting on and how your first training session went with Colonel Mason."

"Where are we going?"

"He said to choose somewhere local and he'll meet us there. His treat too. So where do you fancy? How about Minsky's?"

"Is that the place in the hotel, where we went last Christmas?"

"Yes, that's it."

"Sounds good to me."

17

Kate didn't quite believe Graham Weston's reasons for getting together for an informal meal. 'Just to see how you're getting on' is what he'd said, but Kate was left wondering.

Since signing the contract, her status as an owned slave had never left her mind. The wrist band and ring were the undeniable physical reminders, but more profoundly felt were the psychological effects. Her imagination worked in overdrive, always contemplating the 'what ifs'. And Weston's meal was no exception. Would it be a 'normal' evening, going out with a colleague, chatting and socialising, or would she be expected to comply with tasks of a more demanding nature? Kate admonished herself for the thought. Would she be disappointed if it were a meal out and nothing more? Had she started to hope for more?

She'd played through various scenarios in her mind since Richard told her of the invitation. She'd imagined Weston controlling the evening, choosing how she dressed and what she ate. He would be sophisticated and charming but mentally threatening. She would be obedient, and attentive; basking in her submission and showing no hesitation in fulfilling her role in public. But what would be the reality? Kate decided she needed to cover all eventualities, keep it conventional but be prepared.

Richard chose the dress he wanted her to wear. It was his favourite, a deep red, simple, tight and silky. After showering, drying her hair and applying make-up Kate started the dressing routine. She'd chosen to wear tan hold-up stockings to accentuate her slender figure and eased each over the silky skin of her freshly shaved legs before smoothing them into position. Next she put on the white G-string, chosen to leave no visible pantyline and the thin white bra would give support whilst being as invisible as possible.

As usual, she checked the overall effect in the mirror before covering it up with the dress. The stockings, G-string and bra emphasised her slim, well-proportioned body. Moving down to the shoes she could see why men liked a woman in heels. It would be a fifteen minute walk to the restaurant and by the time they arrived her feet would be hurting, but she didn't mind, the important thing was how she looked. Slipping into the dress she was pleased with the effect, the material moulded to her curves, the underwear didn't show and the split down the side was high enough to show a stocking top when she sat down. Being early September she chose a thin cardigan to keep out the autumn chill which she knew would materialise later.

"Are you ready?" Richard called as he entered the room. "Oh wow, you look great."

"Thank you darling, you look a bit of a hunk yourself, come on we'd best get going."

Weston was waiting at the restaurant when they arrived. As they entered he rose from his chair and greeted them warmly, shaking Richard's hand and kissing the back of hers. During the meal the men discussed business matters. Kate could see that Richard was enjoying the occasion, due mainly to the hints being dropped about potential customers within the group of companies represented by Weston.

Throughout the meal Weston had been polite and respectful towards her. He complimented her, asked for her opinions and valued the responses. It all seemed to be so contrary to what he had made her do in the privacy of his offices. And of course, he must have known what happened to her at The Colonels.

During a lull in the conversation Weston addressed Kate.

"I heard all about your training session with Mason, he said you took it well."

"I'm glad to hear it, I thought I'd let people down."

"Why would you think that?"

"Well, I didn't manage to bear it without bawling like a baby." Weston laughed at her reading of the situation.