Ribbons - Femdom

Story Info
Ribbons around my cock!
2.3k words
4.44
3.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Male's P.O.V~

"Shh." She whispered, gliding her lips to my neck as she grasped my face in her palms, kissing and sucking my skin.

My eyes fluttered to the mellow pleasure her lips created as I saw her skin gloss more in brown light.

The white velvety night dress was starting to slip off of her shoulders as her teeth intensified the pleasure in my skin, biting and leaving marks.

I was striding closer and closer to the bed behind me, as her lips drove to the other side of my neck, planting deep kisses.

Leaving her traces, her lips parted from my skin and she gently pushed me down on the mattress, making me sit on the edge of the bed.

"This is not what I meant, you know that," I resisted, affected, and glanced up into her dark eyes as she smirked and spoke. "Did you not want me to ask you for a gift?"

Her ethereal tone pierced through my skin as her fingers glided to my lips and I replied. "I meant a real gift. I wanted to give you a real gift."

I had been asking her to ask something from me. She never asked for a gift but gave me so many. I wanted to feel needed. I wanted to feel that she wants me.

"You are the perfect gift for me and I want you." She drove her hands to her silky tied hair and removed the ribbons, placing them right beside me.

I then watched her straddle on top of me and wrap her arms around my shoulders without a word.

She softly kissed my cheek, grinding her hips on my clothed member as she wrapped her legs around my waist.

I'm always surprised by her action even when I go through something new every time.

She teased my length as she bit her lips, mildly whimpering in my ears, and dug her nails into my shoulders.

I could feel her strength even through the fabric. It stung more because of my T-shirt, rubbing the stinging marks her nails left.

I moaned at her hips grinding, her lips kissing, and her nails marking my skin as I started to yearn for more.

Her beauty, her skin, her tone, and everything about her were so mesmerizing.

I was dazed watching her when she yanked me closer by her arms, making me tighten my arms around her as well as she rubbed her huge breasts to my chest.

She gently started bouncing on my clothed member, choking me as she kept her glare continues at me.

"You're a much better gift." She whispered in my ear, sucking and licking my earlobe, and making me weak for her.

Her soft skin brushed against my cheek, making me realize the distance between us. Which was close to zero.

Her dirty words stimulated me, making my member rise and get strong and sturdy. It twitched and quivered as she continued bouncing on it.

As I wondered about her next move, she got up and ordered me boldly.

"Remove your clothes. Every last one."

I could see a plan forming in her eyes. A plan to torment me.

I took off my t-shirt obediently as she asked.

I got up, regarding her glaring gaze at me as I took off my shorts and then my underwear.

She instantly smirked, watching my length already harden, which embarrassed me.

"Good boy."

I stood naked, feeling the cool air brush against my skin and teasing me. Every inch of my skin was on display for her eyes as she pushed me down on the bed again.

"To the headboard."

I slithered back to the headboard as she ordered, watching her frozen in one spot as her eyes never left me.

She kept her eyes on me until I was resting my back against the headboard and started crawling up at me, slowly planting her palms on both sides of my body.

Her eyes sent shivers down my spine. Her falling dress exposed her cleavage, catching all my attention.

"What are you planning to do?" I courageously asked, watching her sit on my crotch again. She was wet. Her juices were starting to soak my bulge through her panties.

She had something in her hands. Ribbons. I watched her fingers tangle around ribbons, playing with them.

Female's P.O.V~

He repeated himself, clueless but mesmerizing. "What are you going to do with them?"

I could see he couldn't guess what I was going to do. He tried to guess, but the failure appeared clear on his face, which looked so cute.

His innocence doesn't match his body at all, huge and masculine.

"What are you planning?"

Even though he seemed not ready, his length grew stronger and bigger, poking through my panties.

His eyes also begged as his hands slowly started to travel to my waist.

I quickly stopped his wandering hands and tied the ribbons around them. Restricted him.

Oh, the way he watched me restrain him.

He kept quiet, disciplined, and timid, but thrilled.

I then slithered myself to the mattress, sitting beside his waist, and tied the last remaining ribbon around his length. He twitched to my touch, making me snicker.

His cheeks quickly reddened as he jolted. "Why are you tying it there?"

I remained silent, removing my dress, which immediately shut him up. His eyes fluttered, and his breaths fastened as I sat on his abdomen, leaning closer to his nipples.

I didn't lick or suck. I sunk my teeth around his nipples, making a circle.

"Pretty." Then I licked his nipples, watching him whimper and jitter as I leaned back, rubbing them with my fingers.

He moaned out, stuttering, "Why did you tie it around my cock? Tell me, please!"

He hid his eyes away from me, reacting to the pain in his nipples and exposing his jaw to me. He looked so adorable, shy, and embarrassed.

"It's my gift." I leaned back in, gently planting kisses on his jaw, adding, "I got myself a gift with your help."

"This is so embarrassing. Remove it, please." He shifted his swaying glance at me, moaning as I ground upon his length, letting him feel the roughness of my panties.

"I will. After all, you are my gift."

"Remove it." He whimpered, struggling as he added, "It's so embarrassing."

"Be a good boy now." Having no other better way, I grasped his throat, narrowing my grip around, adding, "You don't want to ruin my gift."

He gazed at me, defeated and embarrassed, as I slithered my thighs up to his mouth.

Male's P.O.V~

I watched her leisurely shift to my face and hover over my mouth. Her thighs surrounded my face, and her dripping entrance appeared right above my lips.

I could see how wet she was. An inch away from my lips.

"Be a good gift now." She snickered as she drove her soaking wetness onto my lips, slowly starting to grind.

I kissed her entrance, accepting myself as her gift. If that's what she wants. I will become a perfect gift for her.

I slurped her dripping juices, sucking and flicking my tongue into her wetness. I used my tongue with every bit of lust in me, giving her everything I'd got.

My chin started to drip from her juices as I thrust my tongue into her pussy, urging her moans out. I wanted to yank her close to my tongue.

Instead, she yanked me by my hair, laying her body on mine as she reached to my length, rubbing her body against my abdomen.

I was way too consumed by her pussy, as she got wetter and wetter to my tongue.

I wanted to taste her more, to make her squeal from pleasure. I wanted her to praise me.

She teased my cock, rubbing her wet fingers to the tip of my cock as she slapped her pussy to my tongue, making me stimulate and quiver.

I growled from the torment, bucking my hips to earn her touch.

"Touch it!" I muffled into her pussy, expecting her to accept my plead, but she flicked my cock with her fingers, making it sting and quiver.

I growled and cried out to the stinging pain on my cock.

"What do you say?" She asked, flicking it again as she snickered at my jittering thighs.

"Please! Touch it please!" I begged, eating her pussy rougher than ever.

The blood rush on my cock made me more needy and slutty. "Aghh, please touch it, Mommy!"

She flicked it again, making my entire body twitch.

"Oh, look how red your cock has become." She moaned out, snickering and grinding on my mouth.

I slurped and sucked as she kept flicking my cock until I started leaking.

"You'll get to have me once this ribbon is whole wet." She snickered, tormenting my cock.

It became so hard for me to move my tongue into her cunt. The pain and stimulation were unbearable. But I still did.

It stung. I could feel my cock getting sensitive. I was already leaking and soon I couldn't control myself.

I muffled and moaned into her pussy. I growled, quivering and jittering and humping in the air, and I could feel the ribbon getting wetter around my balls.

"Please give it to me now." I cried out, stuttering as my body stuttered along with me. "The ribbon. It's so wet. I've leaked so much." I begged, regarding her pussy clenched around my tongue, and her thighs started to quiver.

Female's P.O.V~

I was about to cum. His muffles, his tongue, and his pathetic cock were making me wetter.

So, I untied the ribbon from his cock, watching his eyes follow my finger, holding the ribbon. "It's soaking wet. Yuck, dirty. Where should I put this filthy thing?" His eyes fluttered to me, looking for a place to put the ribbon at rest.

"Oh, I found it." I held his jaw open, stuffing it in his mouth with my two fingers as I rubbed my wet pussy to his soaked sturdy length.

"Yes, check on it." I thrust my fingers into his mouth, along with the ribbon full of his juices. "Mmm, how does it taste?" I asked, playing with his tongue, which was just playing along.

"Oh, sorry. You can't talk." Pulling my fingers out, I planted my lips on his, finally allowing him some tenderness with my kiss.

He closed his eyes, trying to touch me with his tied hands, and pushed the ribbon into my mouth, letting me taste him.

"Do you want me to free your hands?" He nodded vigorously, too eager to touch me.

"Well, you weren't fully a good boy. But I'll allow you this one." I removed the ribbons from his wrists and tied them again around his cock.

"Your cock seems thicker and bigger for some reason. Are you that turned on?" He nodded again. "Huh, whatever it is. It's sure going to make me feel full inside."

I planted my hands on his abdomen, sliding his cock inside me as I kept my eyes on his eyes fluttering. "Yes, keep watching it slide inside me."

He muffled along with me getting bigger and bigger around me, "You see how it's all gone. All inside me. All you can see is the ribbon at the end of your cock." He muffled, nodding and quivering inside me. "It looks so beautiful. Like I'm fucking my gift."

"Should I start riding you?" I asked, softly moving my hips in a circular motion. "Yes, please. Ride me!"

I slowly pulled myself up, showing him his length parting from me, and sat back on it, making him bite his lips. I repeated this again and again, tormenting him more.

"Mmm, you feel so good." I moaned, mocking his muffles. "Mommy, please! Harder! Fuck me harder, please!"

"Yeah? Should I?" I asked, leaning my lips to his nipples as I kept my gaze on him.

"Yes, please!" He stuttered.

"Then tell me you're my gift." I harshly slapped my hips against his thighs, making his cock slap against my spot. "Yes. Yes. I am. I'm your gift. Please use me. Have fun with me. Please use your gift."

"What are you exactly?" I sapped my hips again, sucking his nipples. "A, a toy. A sex toy. I'm your sex toy. Please use me like one."

Male's P.O.V~

"Good boy!" She moaned, finally slapping her hips faster against my thighs and fucking me roughly.

She bit my nipples, twisting them and sucking them as she rode my cock with no mercy.

Her moans were getting louder along with me. "Do you want to touch me?" She asked as I nodded again.

"What are you?" She whispered as her breasts rubbed against my chest, "A toy. Your sex toy." I stuttered. She had made it so harder for me to speak right.

"That's a good boy." Her moans were riling me up more.

She guided my hands to her breasts and then guided my mouth to her nipples. I squeezed and sucked her nipples, hearing her pussy make dirty noises on my cock.

I was whimpering against her skin, resisting, thrusting my cock into her. "If you thrust into me even once, I'll stop." That's what she said when she allowed my hands to touch her.

I sucked her breasts until she leaned back and planted her hands against my abdomen, holding herself in place as she choked me.

Her body was quivering and jittering as her moans became loud and clear. I felt her clench around my cock, making it harder for me to last any longer.

My sensitive cock quivered inside her, ready to burst as I held onto her tighter.

I implored, quivering more and more inside her as I soon felt her cumming.

She growled, narrowing her grip around my throat and making it impossible for me to last any longer. "Cum!" She moaned, letting me release my semen deep inside her.

The ribbons had turned wet around my cock, which were soon unwrapped.

"You filthy little slut. Where should put these dirty things? Oh, I know." She snickered, shoving the ribbons into my mouth. "That's the right place!"

_______________________________

END OF THE SMUT

----- Love, author! ❤️