Part 1. BE MY VALENTINE? - femdom

Story Info
Condoms for a valentine's day gift.
1.4k words
4.33
1.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was awarded a condom as my Valentine's present, which led me on a dinner date with her, because on top of it, was a question written - be my Valentine?

From the beginning of our date, excitement had taken birth in me. I wanted to know what would she do, but was ordered not to. She said it would ruin the fun.

The excitement from that point only multiplied as the date continued without any tease or order from her until she suddenly hailed me into the women's toilet.

My racing thoughts, which were wondering about her actions abruptly suspended at that moment, my mind astonished. Never in my many imaginations, had I ever considered her to do something like this.

My body which was already tensed began burning up, my breaths cracking in my own throat, unable to slip out properly.

I stood before her in the washroom after following her five minutes later, her eyes just staring at me passionately.

She was standing so quietly before me, her hands folded on her black dress. She looked so gorgeous and so powerful, like always.

"Get in there." She ordered, directed by her head, and watched me deliberately step into the washroom stall.

She followed right after me and closed the door, returning her dark eyes back to me. Everything was very calm yet there was a hidden tension which abruptly broke out as she stepped towards me and pressed her lips on mine.

Her head tilted while she sucked my lips, urging my head to follow and lead my lips to answer with the same passion. The sloppiness of her tongue drove chills down my spine, leaving my body in a shudder.

My brain froze, but my hands slid onto her shoulders, pulling her closer while she shoved her tongue into my mouth, turning my body to the door.

Her tongue played with mine as her hands pushed me to the door. Not so rough. Yet.

"We have to be quick and quiet." She whispered onto my lips, her breaths a little unsteady, and like mine, her eyes scanning my nodding and flustered face.

"Where's the gift I gave you?" She questioned as she sat on the toilet seat, her hands sliding inside her dress.

I quickly pulled out the condom from the pocket inside my jacket and showed it to her, my eyes fluttering to gaze at her removing her panty.

"Wear it." She whispered, urging me to quicken up to obey her.

My pants were now hanging onto my knees, the sound of the buckle ringing as I stood back up in attention.

"Come here." She added as she directed with her finger to lead me incline to her and stuffed her panty in my mouth. "This will keep you quiet."

Her words rang into my ears as I followed her next order and positioned a hard dick against her wetness after wearing a condom. "You're so hard. -- Good boy." She spat on my dick and grasped my face, planting a gentle slap on my cheek.

"Go ahead. You've been waiting for this." She was correct. I had been waiting for her to let me fuck her. It had been so long since I felt her warm insides and my need reciprocated as my hands shivered, grasping her legs tighter in position, my breaths pacing out like a racing car.

I was slowly shoving my dick into her, watching her cunt welcome my hardness with leaking juices. My heart was thumping like drums inside my chest, my head going a bit dizzy, and no restrictions from her led me closer to insanity.

I looked into her dark eyes, and with a quick thrust, I was fully inside her, a gasp escaping both of our mouths.

She quickly grasped my shoulders and yanked me close, placing her chin on my shoulder, and letting her breaths crawl under my skin like a snake.

"You can do whatever you want. That is your Valentine's gift." She whispered in my ear, and I felt a jolt drive down my spine.

After hearing her say that, I began thrusting into her, slowly plunging in and out as my knees tried harder to hold on to the ground.

The slow squelching sounds of her pussy were mixed with her moans and my muffles, but still, my muffles were louder.

It had been so long since I felt her warm insides brush against my length, squeeze me tight, and open up with each thrust.

It was a music I'll never get bored with, but my knees gave up. I was allowed to do anything, so I picked her up and pinned her to the door, plunging harder than before.

Now the sound of the door also joined in the music, turning me hornier. As my speed increased, her arms tightened around me and I felt her bite my neck, the thrill forming its color on her as well.

My hips continued, making my dick feel as good as I can, but suddenly the sound of the main door being open echoed in the washroom, and my movements stopped.

I froze in my position and yanked my head from the nape of her neck to gaze into her calm eyes with my baffled one.

I could not say anything as my mouth was restricted, but she understood my mind. A chuckle formed on her face and she said. "It's your decision. You're a free man."

I have never had the control in my hands. I never wanted it and suddenly having it was so making me feel uncomfortable. So, I just stood there, holding her in my arms, my dick inside her, and waited for the person outside to leave.

I wanted her to say something, to order me to keep going on and ruin me in such a situation, but she said nothing and remained quiet.

As soon as the person outside left the washroom, I went back, fucking her with much harder strength. My growls were muffled, while her sweet moans were leaking out like the juices from her cunt.

My length was burning inside her, shuddering and getting bigger. My whole body was on fire, the sweat was just a side effect. Yet, I wasn't feeling as much as pleasure I thought I would.

I thought fucking her, feeling her tighten around my cock as I make her moan louder would feel like heaven. But it did not!

Still, I kept fucking her, muffling with no control over myself, thinking I would soon reach my end. But my arms grew tired, my knees weaker and still there was no orgasm.

I was just not getting close to the end. It wasn't enough. Not having her cruel words ring in my ears and hearing commands decide the course of my actions or facing her most outrageous decision was playing with my whole being.

Thus, I gave up. I stopped and freed myself into her neck, whining about how I wasn't able to cum. I could still not say anything, but I was feeling the most dreadful.

I needed her to command me. I needed her to take control of me.

"What happened?" She snickered into my ear, her hand caressing my hair. Beaten, I carefully placed her feet on the ground and looked at her with teary eyes.

I was muffling, but not moaning, they were crying. I felt so helpless.

Watching me with a smug look, she removed her panty from my mouth and asked. "Did you not like your gift?"

"I quickly shook my head and stuttered, "I--I can't do it. I need you to control me. I need you to use me. I can't feel pleasure like this."

She snickered again and placed her hand on my cock. "Pitty. You wasted my gift. You should have just told me this earlier."

"I didn't know this would happen." I stuttered again, watching her remove the condom from my length and swing it before my eyes.

"I thought you'd fill this up. You haven't cum for so long." I said nothing and closed my eyes, distressed by the occasion.

"Okay. I won't tease you. I just wanted to see what would you do once I give you free access. Turns out, you can't do anything without me."

My head fell lower with stress, frustration covering my skin like the crushing air. "Don't be upset, little one. We'll continue this at home."

My eyes fell wider and back on her, but disappointment quickly covered my face as I knew I wouldn't be able to do anything without her control.

"Don't worry. Your free access card loses its existence right here and now. You'll do just as I would say."

______________________

END OF THE PART 1

--- Love, author! ❤️