Pt. 11 - Licked, Sucked, and Probed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in so much pleasure / pain torture all I could do was groan and my eyes did the rest of my talking.

With a shaved pussy, you cannot help but cum. But the hair makes a woman work to get me over the top. And I love having a woman spent all night between my legs, eating me."

At that, Pam's fingernails began to scratch and tease my very tight sack and Linn lowered her pussy onto my cock and began sliding up and down, my cock splitting her wet lower lips but not going inside of her.

As her clit hit the head of my cock, Linn began to whimper.

Her movements were slow, and I knew that somewhere below me, Pam was pleasing Linn.

A few more strokes up and down my cock, and Linn was getting beyond hot and bothered.

I thought it was dick turning up the temperature but when I heard "Keep eating my ass" Linn instructed Pam, I realized I was just a side show.

Smiling at me, Linn said, "You know how good it feels when she has her tongue on your asshole, don't you Rick?"

"Oh yeah" I grunted back at her.

Hearing that, Pam slowly inserted one of her fingers into my back door, the first time anyone had done that.

I gasped in surprise and tried to move away, but the two of them had me pinned down.

I tried to close my asshole on this foreign invasion, but Pam was persistent in her poking and Linn laughed just at me.

*******

Pam had her finger up my ass and fucking my butt hole, but her tongue was on Linn's ass and Linn ramped up her sliding on my cock, each time she made sure that her clit hit my cock head, earning a gasp out of her.

"Don't you dare come" she ordered me. "I don't want your man seed anywhere near my pussy!"

Lifting her torso up a bit, she looked down on me as she neared her orgasm and then, after just a few more strokes and finally, she came, nothing big, but a nice shudder and a sigh.

I could feel her pussy contract on my cock.

After a few seconds, Linn kissed me on the side of the face and asked, "Was it good for you Rick?" knowing damn well I was horny as hell and had not cum yet.

"Go get a towel" she ordered Pam, and then lifting her ass up, Pam used the hand towel to clean off Linn's wet bush.

Giving me one more lover's kiss, with the gleam in her eye of a satisfied female, Linn got off the chair, and told Pam to get dressed.

"Stay right there, Rick" Pam instructed me.

My cock was now hard as granite, covered in wet pussy juice.

I was tempted to start pulling on my pud to get out of this condition.

In no time flat, Linn said to me "We're out of here but you'll be in good hands with Ann."

With that, Linn and Pam, now dressed in her sexy shirt and skintight yoga pants, left as Ann came through the door to the backroom.

*********

Ann took one look at me and said, "Oh my God, you poor man!"

Five quick steps later she was at the foot of the chair, on her knees, pulling my hard cock off of my belly and without saying another word or looking at me, proceeded to polish me off in just a few strokes of her hand, and as I grunted that I was going to come, she lowered her mouth onto the head of my cock, swallowing shot after shot of my hot sticky sauce, her eyes wide in surprise at the volume I was spewing.

I have no idea how many times I spurted and how many mouthfuls Ann swallowed.

God bless her, she worked her mouth softly and gently until I finished giving her my all.

********

Finally spent, at least for the moment, Ann released my dick from her mouth, and it thumped back to my belly, still hard.

Ann looked at me and smiled.

"You come a lot" she laughed and as I watched, she ran her tongue around her lips and swallowed a few times, and when she finished, she announced "You taste good too!"

I laughed in response and then, still naked except for the robe, Ann got me up out of the chair and walked me back to the shower.

Along the way, she stopped so I could what I looked like in the mirror.

My hair was tousled, lipstick was all over my face, my legs, my balls and my cock.

My dick, amazingly, was still quite hard despite Ann's stroking and wonderful oral assistance just a few minutes before.

"Let's get you into the shower and then on the massage table Rick."

*********

Ann tuned out to be the horniest woman I had met to that point of my life.

She was just fifty, fit and liked to fuck.

She also had the best body, the nicest ass, the firmest breasts, the most sensitive nipples, the softest slips, the most sensuous tongue and hands that I wanted on my body whenever possible, for as long as possible.

We became lovers that night.

*********

She turned the water on, took my robe off and I stepped into the stall.

Ann left the door open so I could watch her undress and I was quite surprised to find an incredible body under her clothes!

She knew I was watching and as she stripped, she shared with me that Linn and Pam were lesbians, but they liked teasing men with the promise of a happy ending.

Ann also told me that Marisol and Linn were lovers. That explained why Marisol, while beautiful, was not interested in me in a sexual way, only a business way.

I admired her body while I took all that Ann said into consideration.

Ann was not shy about sharing her body with me and she soon joined me in the shower where she proceeded to wash every inch of me in a very loving, caring way.

The comparison between Pam and Ann as a partner in the shower was the difference between first class and economy on American Airlines.

I preferred the first-class seat!

Ann focused on my pleasure and happiness and Pam was just doing a job.

There was lots of kissing, touching and closeness.

She laughed a lot, she liked being with me and I liked her too.

I had my hands all over her and she encouraged me to touch her as often and as long as I wanted.

My hard cock got in the way as we showered, and Ann took it as a compliment that she still had it in her to get a young man like me excited.

With care and sensitivity, Ann got all the lipstick off, except for what was on my cock.

To clean that off, Ann laughed and told me that I had to work for it.

She turned around, her butt to me and said, "Fuck me Rick, clean your cock in my pussy and give me that load of cum you have stored up."

With that she opened her stance, spreading her legs, pushed her ass into my hard on and said, "Fuck me, now!"

When I finally came into her pussy, after bringing her to two nice orgasms, I pushed into her as deep as I could, planting my seed into the hot love nest of a widow who loved to have sex and was open to anything I desired.

********

I will share more about my relationship with Ann in my next story.

I did hire her to be my maid and she became much, much more to me.


12