Pt. 15 - I Enjoy A Mexican Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alicia was in no hurry, and she took extra time and care trimming the hair off my balls.

When she finished, she took a warm towel and wiped away all the cut hair and kept wiping and rubbing until I had a huge erection.

Smiling at the prize in front of her, she lathered me up, slowly and sensuously, and took her time shaving me, being very careful.

Linda whispered into my ear, her heavy breasts crushed against my bare back "Please close your eyes and just breathe."

It didn't take long at all and for the first time in my adult life, I was bare down there.

Even my penis was hair free.

"We'll shave your ass later" Linda confided in me.

"Hora de probar carne de su hombre" Linda said to Alicia. (Time to taste his man meat).

It didn't help that she had started putting the special lotion all over my balls and was rubbing it in, very slowly and sensually. My balls tingled, slightly.

Alicia enjoyed teasing me.

She enjoyed looking at the monster in front of her.

I swear I saw her lick her lips.

I had no idea that my lack of hair would cause the sensation to increase so much.

I groaned at the pleasure these two were delivering to me and I spread my legs apart even further if that were possible.

So, there I am, naked, my hard cock bobbing in front of me, horny as all get out, sandwiched between two women who were making me feel great, getting my head massaged, my balls getting rubbed oh so gently.

I'm in heaven.

And then Linda says in a soft voice, "Alicia wants to know if she can satisfy you now with her mouth, she is hungry for your juice."

I nodded in a daze, and Linda continued "We want you to feel extra special this afternoon. Would you like that Senor Rick?"

All I could do was nod; Linda said "Chupar hasta completar" (Suck to completion) and Alicia licked her lips and quickly lowered her mouth onto my cock.

No hands, just sucking and licking and kissing like I was a triple scoop ice cream cone from Baskin-Robbins.

Linda wrapped her hands around me, holding my arms at my sides and starts paying particular attention to my nipples.

She kisses my ears, the side of my face and she says to me, "Today you will cum many times."

Alicia, meanwhile, is starting to really make me feel good with her fingers doing extra fine duty on my balls as she pumps my cock with her small mouth.

I was really worked up, on overload if the truth be told, and I wanted to pull Alicia's head down onto my cock, but Linda's arms constrained me.

I could feel my juice start to rumble, that feeling you get when you know you're going to blast soon.

Linda whispered to me "She is young, but she is a fast learner Senor Rick. Allow her to pleasure you now, do not hold back, allow her to taste your cum."

When Alicia started to deep throat me as her tight mouth made down my hard cock it was just too much.

I grunted and said, "I'm gonna cum. Oh My God... OH MY GOD!"

Linda said, "Give her your big load to swallow."

Linda pulled on my nipples and Alicia's mouth went all the way down on my dick and I groaned in exquisite pleasure and gave her the first blast of a heavy load.

It felt so good I thought I would pass out.

My shots seemed to go on forever, man that girl could suck a cock!

It was over too soon; it was one hell of a way to start a massage session.

Alicia kept her mouth on my dick until it was soft, swallowing often with her eyes looking up at me in approval.

I could only smile and nod in thanks, panting.

Linda resumed massaging my neck and shoulders and once I was soft, Alicia washed me again.

They rose and together they walked me down to the room with the massage table.

* * * * *

I climbed up on the massage table and Linda had me lay with my head in the cradle, but I was up on my knees, legs spread, open and ready for more of the lotion.

I was thinking that there was no way I was ever going to get an erection with what I had just experienced.

A one and done guy I am not, but I was up for the challenge.

But Linda and Alicia were on a mission, and that was to fully satisfy me after I recovered from my first eruption.

I think a good part of it was being shaved so closely.

Alicia lathered my entire ass up, and Linda took her time gently shaving every bit of it.

After wiping me clean, then kissing my bare ass, Alicia crawled under me, on her back, so that my cock was dangling above her mouth.

Using her right hand to pull my penis to her lips, she started working on the head of my dick with her mouth, lips and tongue, her hands on my thighs, keeping them apart.

Linda gently started coating my sack with the lotion. After each coat, she would blow on my balls until they were dry, and the lotion had been absorbed fully.

She explained to me that she was going to put on three additional coats and see how that worked and if it was okay, maybe she'd put on more coats the next few days.

Almost immediately my balls started to tingle again. Not like when your leg falls asleep, just a sort of pleasant reminder that your balls are undergoing treatment.

Alicia kept working her mouth on my cockhead and then once the final coat of lotion had been applied, she started to throat me, bringing my entire cock into her mouth and into her throat.

It felt great, this girl knew how to suck!

Now that I was hard, Alicia allowed me to start pumping into her little tight mouth and into her throat, her hands having moved to my thighs.

The light touch of Linda's fingers on my cheeks announced to me she was still behind me, getting in on the action.

Linda said "Extiende sus mejillas" (Spread his cheeks) to Alicia, and she responded by reaching up and pulling my ass cheeks apart, still throating me.

I felt something wet and warm on my starfish -- Linda started rimming me.

Using both hands Linda spread my cheeks and continued to lick my asshole as Alicia continued to deep throat me.

I was on sensory overload at this point.

Changing gears, Linda gripped my sack in her palm and gently squeezed, not painful but she wanted me to know she was there.

Oil ran down my crack and Linda began massaging my hole with her fingers.

It felt so good I pushed back, and she pushed her finger into me.

I groaned at this first penetration.

While a smile in her voice, Linda asked "You like this don't you?"

With her finger in my ass and on my balls and a warm wet mouth on my cock, all I could say was "YESSSSS!!!"

Alicia slowed down her pumping, using more of her tongue on the sensitive tip of my cock.

Linda continued her finger fucking me and rubbing the tip of her finger on my prostate.

She laughed and teasing me, said "Next time I use more fingers."

I didn't think it was possible, but much sooner than I expected, I came again.

Not just a squirt or two, I felt like my juice could put out a two-alarm fire into that warm accepting mouth of Alicia!

I don't know if she was ready for it or not, I heard her gag as I came, heavily, repeatedly, but she swallowed it all.

It was a climax I never thought possible.

I don't remember the rest of the massage, just that I felt like a limp dishrag.

My prostrate had been emptied as had my balls of "old sperm" to be replaced by the "new sperm."

Alicia finished my massage as I just about passed out and left me lying nude on the table.

I was almost asleep when I heard Linda say some words in Spanish, and then a door was unlocked, opened, closed and locked again.

A minute later, Linda came up beside the massage table, still nude.

I had felt her breasts when we were in the shower room and knew they were firm, and her nipples pronounced but when she climbed up on the table with me, and I saw them gently sway I was more than interested.

She was hairless from the neck down, all the better to eat you I thought to myself.

I smiled, moved over to allow her room on the table next to me, and we proceeded to fool around and fuck for the next two hours.

I overstayed my allotted time, but Linda didn't care. She loved fucking me.

When I came for a third time, in her hairless Thai pussy, doing it doggy style on the massage table, I had already given her three orgasms.

The first two times she came hard from me eating her pussy, the third time was when I was giving her a warm oil massage and was playing with her nipples and clit at the same time.

She was very surprised that I knew how to give a good massage and I knew based on the knots I found in her shoulders, neck and back, she needed it.

As I was pounding her pussy from behind, in my head I was playing Journey's "Anyway You Want It."

Later in the day I squirted for a fourth time, between her bountiful tits.

She told me she loved being massaged by me.

I smiled and said anytime you want it, just text me.

I couldn't wait to get my hands back on that hot curvy body.

She had plans for me too.

* * * * *

Walking back to my hotel, drained, I realized I hadn't had sex with Alicia.

I returned to my hotel and took a quick nap, only to be woken by Aurora at 6pm.

I discovered that the special lotion worked well, to the extent that if you used it, you had to come or you ended up with super blue balls.

That evening I had Aurora do all the work, and I just laid on the bed while she rode me to several orgasms. I was too tired to fuck her any other way!

Before she left for home, I filled her ass with the large butt plug I had her buy, and then watched as she pushed the Ben Wa balls into her wet pussy.

Aurora would be all amped up to fuck tomorrow. Maybe I'd check on her during her shift.

Elsa had a sick child at home and texted me that she would come and see me, but she couldn't stay long.

While she had on casual clothes, she had spent some time on her hair and makeup. She apologized that she couldn't stay but did want to spend a few minutes with me. Meaning, she wanted to get laid before she headed for home.

When she arrived, she brought me a special gift: a large bag of super potent Acapulco Gold.

She explained that smoking it got her through the evenings with her kids and parents. She asked me to keep the bag for her in the hotel room safe as she was afraid her parents would find it in her bedroom at home.

We went out on the patio because I didn't want pot smoke stinking up my suite. The breeze would send the distinctive odor somewhere else.

I was not a partaker (did a Bill Clinton once) but did watch with fascination as Elsa sifted the bag, picked out the seeds and the stems and then, while smoking her joint, proceeded to roll six more. I had plans for that inventory.

The pot was strong, and she got high quickly and wanted to get down to business.

A few minutes of her sucking and licking while smoking got Mister Johnson nice and big and now, having recovered some energy from my afternoon and early evening fuck fest, I was ready for another round of fucking.

Elsa said she wanted it rough, and I delivered.

Now, before I share with you how we had sex, understand that rough meant to me that she wanted to be pounded and treated like a whore, a slut, a skank. So, I did, and she enjoyed it.

A little roleplaying never hurt.

I pounded her, smacked her face a few times, not too hard, pulled her hair, hard, spanked her ass, and dragged her into every room of the suite, sticking my dick that wouldn't quit into her pussy, moving her around into three or four different positions as she moaned and groaned as I hit all the deeper parts of her pussy, bringing her to orgasm after orgasm as she responded to each of my thrusts.

When she finally told me "No más, no más" (No more, no more), I bent her over the sofa, and slid my still hard cock right into her rosebud.

No preamble, no lube. Just pushed it right in.

She bucked and groaned, protesting and begged me "No, no... " but I pulled her hair and it drove my redwood deeper into her bat cave.

She came again, screaming so loud I am sure they heard her down the hall, and then she collapsed.

Still hard, I pulled out of her, dragged her into a chair and stood over her.

"Look at me" I ordered Elsa.

She was truly fucked out and still high from the grass but she did as I directed and looked up.

Despite telling myself that my days of pounding my pud were over with, I stroked my cock feverishly with the goal of getting my tingling balls emptied.

Elsa knew what was coming and she raised her hands to protect her face from the onslot.

"Put your hands down" I told her.

She complied, closing he reyes and lifting her face up.

With a groan and a thrust, I came.

My first shot landed on the right cheek of her face; the second landed on her right eye, the third on her forehead and then I shot into her hair, and soon all over her face, neck, chest and tits.

Elsa was a swallower, but I don't think she'd ever been with a man with the volume of sperm that I'd just delivered.

I pulled her face to my still hard and dripping cock and ordered her to suck.

With my goo dripping down her face, she took me into her mouth and cleaned me like the slut she wanted to be for me.

When she finished cleaning me, I had her wipe her face clean of my sauce with her fingers and swallow it, every drop.

She wretched and gagged a bit but she got the job done.

I'd ruined her make-up.

She'd have some explaining to do to her parents.

Elsa had cum so many times her legs buckled when she stood up to walk to the bathroom.

I sent her packing for home, and said to her, in Spanish: "Mañana por la noche me comerás el coño." (Tomorrow night you'll be eating pussy for me).

She just smiled and thanked me.

* * * * *

What did I do for company that night?

You'll have to read about that in the next part of the story.

My Mexican Vacation Pussy Hunt will continue.

12