Pt. 17 - My First Married Woman

Story Info
The frustrated horny bride returns from her honeymoon!
3k words
4.63
17.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 18 of my continuing story and I recommend you read the prior stories in order before reading this one. I've edited it to improve the quality.

All characters are well over the age of consent.

This is a work of fiction.

Enjoy!

******

I was still juggling the ladies, and fucking all bareback, depositing my potent seed at every opportunity, in whatever hole I desired, when out of the blue I heard from Joy, the newlywed.

You recall I took some informal pictures at her Napa Valley wine resort wedding, and she had said she was going to reach out to me after she returned from her honeymoon.

That was Part 04, Sex by Referral Only.

It'd been a few short months, and I'd forgotten about her, but Joy texted me, requesting that we meet the next day. I made the arrangements.

We scheduled a photo session and I headed over to my photo studio / office / massage therapy facility. As I was driving over, I remembered the details of how I was first introduced to Joy.

When I arrived at the resort where the wedding was being held, the valet and I took my massage table and my luggage up to Natalie's room. (I was Natalie's guest at the wedding). Per instructions, I made my way to the bridal suite where Natalie was getting Joy ready with makeup for the Rehearsal Dinner.

I knocked on the door, lightly, and a topless Natalie opened the door for me a minute or so later.

Like anyone, I was surprised at this new... development... but she wasn't fazed, and neither was I.

I mean, I was taken back, and my cock started to grow but before things could get awkward, I gave Natalie a real hug and a kiss on the cheek (her large breasts smashed into my chest) and Natalie punctuated our introduction by whispering in my ear "First, fill your eyes; then fill your pants" in that sexy Hungarian, Eva Gabor voice.

What my eyes saw, and my chest felt, took a nanosecond for my brain to transmit a strong message to my cock, which responded accordingly by stiffening, rapidly.

I quickly walked over to meet Joy, who was sitting in a very sexy bra and panties, she offered her hand, and I shook it, politely.

And then I sat down in an empty chair, across from where the make-up was being administered, immediately crossing my legs to hide my still growing erection.

But fully able to see the two ladies.

Joy was distracted, her mind on something else, and after saying hello, she pretty much ignored me.

But she had my attention, because it appeared to me that she was very bare below as in hairless and her slit was prominent as her panty front was stretched tight.

Natalie of course, was also in my crosshairs as she pranced around, her large, firm, and round, obviously man-made melons untethered.

Natalie explained to me later that sometimes the brides are so nervous that to distract them she did her work topless. Many of the brides were fascinated by her boobs, asking many questions about her surgery. I am sure that there was more than just one procedure and of course, wanting not just to see but to touch them. She said my showing up that afternoon was bonus for her, as she really liked showing off her tits.

So, as I sat there watching Natalie and Joy, with a strong but not yet throbbing erection in my slacks, somehow my name came up as a photographer.

Joy asked me for a website so she could see my work and I silently thanked Rylee, my soon to be ex-girlfriend, for getting the site up before she left town. And maybe left me too, we'd see about that some other time.

Scrolling through my limited portfolio, Joy hired me on the spot to take candid shots for the entire weekend.

But aside from that brief conversation with her, and what she said to me the morning of the post wedding breakfast, I didn't know her at all.

So, when she had texted me the previous night, I was surprised and well, flattered.

I quickly called the maid service to come in and clean the place so that it didn't smell like stale food or a place with the distinctive aroma of just had sex.

Not only was the place clean, but the owner of the company had strategically placed different varieties of roses around, both upstairs and down, providing a beautiful fragrance and adding to the visual impact.

I walked quickly through the unit, checking everything one last time.

Someone knocked on the door and I opened it, thinking it was Joy.

It turned out to be a young lady who worked for one of the companies in the building.

Her name was Pam and she wanted to know if I ever did boudoir photography.

She was quite a gorgeous young lady of about my age.

A tall and slender brunette, she looked like she was a tennis player.

She had on a thin summer dress with her nipples poking out nicely and had a great tan.

I would have loved to have spent more time with her, but I had to settle for giving her a business card and told her I was expecting a client in the next few minutes but asked her if she could come by the next day at the same time and then I could show her the studio and some of my portfolio.

I shared that I hadn't really done that kind of photography, but I had some risqué shots to show her; and she could, of course, look at my website.

Being 28, I was more than aware of her nice figure.

Pam had curves in all the right places, with a smile and laugh I could get used to.

*******

Joy arrived a few minutes late and apologized to me as if it was the end of the world.

She was looking good, very good in fact, with a nice summer dress accenting her figure and showing off a tan.

I'm a sucker for tan lines and wondered what hers looked like.

Joy stood about 5'6" tall, with shoulder length dirty blonde hair.

The horny man inside of me wanted to find out of the carpet matched the drapes, and if so, how thick the carpet was!

It had only been a couple of months since the wedding, although it seemed like an eternity.

How much bush could she have grown assuming she let it grow wild?

"Do you have any wine?" she asked, to which I replied, "Red or white?"

I opened a properly chilled bottle of Grgich Hills Chardonnay and poured us both a glass. She got a tall pour from me.

Joy had been looking around the studio, admiring the photos, and maybe the furniture, and then we sat down on a little love seat, side by side.

Just trying to make conversation, to break the ice, I asked about her honeymoon.

*******

I didn't mean to be the match that lit the fuse; the cloud that burst that started the flood; the chef that turned away from the stove only to see his restaurant burn down.

I swear.

But that little harmless question was a game changer.

First came her quivering chin, followed by a red, screwed up face, and then came the tears.

I'm talking crocodile tears, big, wet drops, followed by a sobbing I'd never witnessed or been party to before.

In seconds I had taken Joy's wine glass out of her hand and set it on the table and took her into my arms to cry it out.

It took a while, a long while, and about a box and a half of tissues.

There wasn't much talking, it was all about me just holding her while the tears flowed.

Joy was wearing a halter dress, so her back was basically bare and I slowly, softly rubbed it as she cried.

It took me holding her for close to half an hour before she got up and went to the restroom to do whatever women do following a full-blown crying episode.

When she came back, her makeup was off, she had red eyes, but she still looked like a million dollars.

I knew I was playing with fire, and I fully expected the waterworks to start up again, and they did, but I just had to ask "Joy, what happened honey?"

*******

Once again, her chin quivered but she took a huge gulp of her wine and then moved closer (as if she could get any closer to me) and said, "Please hold me."

My left arm draped over her shoulder, she leaned into me and shared "I should have never married him. All he wanted was my dad's business. He never cared about me. My parents and I, we fell for him hook line and sinker."

She drank another huge gulp, emptying the glass. I quickly refilled it.

"I put up with his shitty wham bam so-called lovemaking thinking that when we got married, he would be better at it."

"Go on" I encouraged her.

"He never liked eating my pussy, but he sure liked having his dick sucked. And when he was ready, he didn't give a shit if I was ready, he'd climb on board, three maybe four pumps and he'd come."

She took another two big gulps of wine.

I refilled her glass and waited for her to continue.

Turns out she didn't need any pushing or encouraging from me.

"That bastard didn't touch me once on our honeymoon! He didn't even fuck me on our wedding night! He said he was too tired!"

She took another huge gulp and even snuggled closer to me.

Joy felt great and smelled great too.

"Rick, do you think I'm pretty?"

"Very."

"Do you think I'm desirable?"

"Oh yeah. Very."

Joy took another gulp of wine, and I could see her hand was shaking so I took the now almost empty glass out of her hand and set it on the table to prevent it from falling and breaking.

She took a deep breath, and looked at me directly, "I spoke with Natalie, and she said that you were a man to be trusted. Can I trust you, Rick?"

"Of course," I replied. I smiled and she smiled back.

By now I had a pretty good idea of where she was going with this conversation, but it had to be her idea, not mine.

She was a married woman after all.

"Rick, I need you to fuck me the way that you've been fucking Natalie. Right here and right now."

*******

How lucky can I guy get?

I started her out slow, with the intention of lots of kissing to warm her up.

But Joy had other ideas and quickly moved my right hand to her chest so I could fondle her ample and firm tits.

I felt her soft natural breasts under the thin cotton and discovered that she wasn't wearing a bra!

She moaned into my mouth as I teased her titties, working slowly to arouse her nipples into hard, sharp points.

I succeeded and it didn't take long before she broke our kiss, reached up behind her and untied the strings holding her halter dress top up.

Joy watched my face as she slowly, sexily lowered the top of the dress, exposing herself to me for the first time.

She had tan lines all right. Her breasts were milky white, capped by large inch wide areoles, and poking up in the center were two nice nubs, waiting for my mouth.

Joy whispered to me "I love to have my nipples sucked. Please baby, don't leave me waiting."

Those breasts had been well hidden by the dress, but her bare breasts were nothing less than spectacular.

I lowered my head and opened my mouth to suckle and tease, and she groaned as my lips made contact for the first time.

"God that feels so good. Baby, don't stop, please, suck my titties. It makes me so wet."

Joy held my head as I nursed and went bat shit crazy when I started gnawing her erect nipples with my teeth.

"Oh my God" she cried out in gasps of pure pleasure.

My hands had been supplementing my nursing and my right-hand soon found its way to her thighs.

In no time flat I was under her dress headed north towards her twat.

Bare or bush? I couldn't wait to find out!

Joy groaned and shifted her ass to spread her thighs for me. She wanted to be touched.

*******

I soon found that Joy wasn't wearing any panties.

My right hand snaked its's way up her taut thighs and found her pussy covered with a slight growth of soft peach fuzz.

I cupped her damp mons to claim it as my own and she pulled my head off her titties and looked at me with a somewhat dazed look of sheer lust.

"Are you going to fuck me?" she whispered.

I nodded in response, and she smiled at me stating "Let's get naked."

Our light petting ended when I quickly finished undressing her and placed her up on the big bed in the studio.

I was already hard, rock hard, and Joy was mesmerized as she watched me take off my clothes. She was slowly rubbing her cunt, preparing herself for me.

Her eyes were glued to my body as I undressed and when I pulled my underwear down and my cock bobbed out, she gasped.

"You like?" I teased her.

"Oh yeah, I sure will. I have the tightest pussy in the world. And it's waiting for you."

*******

Joy was right. It was a tight pussy, and hot and wet too.

More kissing and lots of roving hands as we explored each other.

For more than a few months I had wondered what she tasted like, and I was not disappointed.

Her once bald pussy had started to cover over with soft down wispy blonde hair.

It was a beautiful cunt; the hair was light enough to make it visually alluring but not so thick that I couldn't quickly get the desired groans out of Joy as I ate her.

My goal wasn't to bring her to an orgasm and then fuck her. I simply wanted to let her know that just because her husband didn't find her attractive didn't mean that she wasn't.

I dined at the Y, and she loved me for it. I brought her to several orgasms as my tongue did its magic act on her young responsive twat.

Oh, don't think that I didn't spend some extra special time on Joy's love button. She went nuts when I would flick it with my tongue, holding her hands down so she was forced to endure a pleasurable torture session that ended in her bucking her hips, begging for freedom as she groaned and then squirted all over my face.

After the last heart stopping, hair pulling shudder came to an end for her, I pulled her into a 69 because I wanted to continue to taste her, and I just knew she wanted to lick and suck on my cock.

She was hot, loved my hands on her and was open to anything!

My fingers, lips, tongue, and mouth on her body made her purr like no other woman I'd ever been with.

(Not that I had been with all that many. LOL.).

Playing around, I teased her tight little rosebud first with my fingers and then followed with my hard tongue, and she lifted her head off my dick and groaned in pleasure.

"You're so bad!" she whimpered but I knew she loved my naughtiness.

Which meant she'd be open to me exploring her backdoor more extensively.

Joy was amazed at the size of my hard cock, she struggled to get much of into her throat but what she did get in she took care of.

She knew how to give head, no question about it. Joy was no slouch in the cock-sucking department, focusing her efforts on my very sensitive tip and not forgetting about my tight sack.

I was able to hold off coming despite her best efforts. It became a battle of wills, I did want to come inside of her, but first I wanted her to be satiated.

I wanted her exhausted and worn out so I could ride her to heaven.

After licking her to another two hard orgasms with my tongue as I finger fucked her asshole, she was wet enough to take me.

"Fuck me Rick" she asked me as I laid her on her back and mounted her missionary.

"Be my lover."

I didn't disappoint her.

*******

Joy didn't doubt for a minute that I would fill her up and it would be a nice, snug fit.

Joy loved my cock: Inside her pussy, in her mouth, between her butt cheeks, and between her tits.

One of my buddies had told me some years back women in their early twenties love to fuck, and in this case, it was certainly true.

That afternoon and into the evening I pounded her relentlessly, fucking her just the way she wanted it.

I took her in every position I knew and that seemed to be enough for her; she got off quickly and often, sometimes loudly and sometimes with just a loud a sigh or a whimper.

I came more than a couple of times myself and they were very pleasurable deposits deep in her what I later found to be her unprotected pussy.

*******

I didn't take any pleasure in cucking her husband.

While she was married, separated to be precise, Joy and I hooked up often.

Who was I to turn down a few hours of hot sex with a gorgeous young lady?

Oh, as for the pictures she wanted, they all turned out great, but my favorite was her getting in the ass for the first time. I set the camera so that Joy's face was the focal point of the shots.

She picked the best one and emailed it to her ex the day the annulment was finalized. Then she called me and said she was pregnant.

*******

Rick Valencia may be back soon.