Pt 2: Ship's Mate, Lisa

Story Info
Lisa tries the boating life.
3.4k words
4.6
6.3k
7
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WyrdWilly
WyrdWilly
165 Followers

Lisa and I had been together for nearly a year after that first erotic start in the big tent. Since then, our sex life had become quite a bit more conventional, with a few exceptions. Our friend Rich was expecting another chance with Lisa, so we gave him that chance. And Lisa still loved to explore her exhibitionist side, dressing in very revealing outfits, sunbathing nude where permitted, and even the occasional flashing. She loved riding in our car with her top off to let the truckers and guys in big pickups ogle her beautiful breasts.

I had always been into boating, ever since I was a kid. My family always had a boat of some sort, though they were never terribly luxurious. I learned to sail at 16, and was hooked ever since, so of course my first boat had to be a sailboat. I was able to get a good price on a nice Catalina 27 and fixed it up. Then Lisa and I were at the beach whenever we had the chance.

My job allowed me to take three-day weekends during the slow summer months, so long as I still did a 40-hour week. So, we took advantage of that. If I took a Friday off, we could get to the beach early Friday morning and get a good slip. If I took the Monday off, the pickings for slips weren't as good, but we had the place to ourselves for the most part on Monday. On this occasion, we opted for the Monday off.

We pulled into the marina and found Chip, the dock master, and waited for him to pick out a slip for us. There wasn't much of a choice left, so he had us tie up along the dock where the dingy landing usually was. It was ideal actually, making it easier for us to get on and off the boat.

The boating community is very friendly and always willing to help. So, it was no surprise when a gentleman on a nearby boat rushed to help us dock. Of course, Lisa on the bow in her skimpy yellow bikini was probably another incentive. He got us tied off and waited until we made sure everything was secure before introducing himself as Dave and offering any further assistance should we need it.

We spent the days on the ocean side, enjoying the sun, sand, and surf until we went back to the bay side to make some dinner. On Sunday, while I got the grill started, Lisa went to the outdoor shower and drew quite a bit of attention as she washed up.

While she was showering, Dave came over. He was middle aged, likely late forties, but in very good shape for his age. I'm pretty athletic and well built, but Dave was built like a soldier. Thick in the arms, a broad back, and tattoos that climbed up his right arm. He greeted me with a bottle of beer and introduced himself again.

"What ya got there?" he asked.

"Grilled chicken." I shrugged.

"Paul there is grilling some sausages, and I've got some lobster tails for steaming. Tammy and Steve have some deserts. Why don't you and your lovely wife join us for dinner."

"Oh, we're not married yet." I smiled. "But that sounds great. Where?"

"My boat is just over there." He pointed. "The Hatteras. We'll get together around six."

His boat was less boat than yacht, and it was magnificent. "Sure. See you around six. What else should I bring?"

"Just your lovely lady, and the chicken of course."

I snickered. "Sure. We'll be there."

Lisa was thrilled at the invitation and tried to decide what to wear. I eventually convinced her to put on her pink and blue bikini with her beach wrap.

"Trying to show me off again?" She smirked.

"Always."

She put it on and helped me get the chicken wrapped up.

Paul was about Dave's age. Tammy and Steve were older, probably late fifties. And there was another named Alex who was likely in his late thirties. They all offered a warm welcome, and we sat around the beautiful dining table to enjoy our dinner. I could hardly believe Dave actually had lobster tails, and they were excellent.

After that delicious meal, Tammy and Steve had a drink with us, then decided to call it a night.

Dave then suggested we go down to the main cabin for drinks and music. He put on some quiet tunes and poured me and the guys some whiskey and made a drink for Lisa. He brought it over to her and she sipped it.

"Mmm. Nice. What is it?" She asked.

"Cranberry, orange, vodka and a tiny splash of peach schnapps."

Lisa giggled and smiled up at him with those sexy cat eyes of hers. "You gave me a sex on the beach?"

"You know your drinks." He said with a little surprise.

"I'm actually a bartender." She winked.

"You?" Paul asked. "You hardly look old enough."

Subtle, I thought. He wanted to be sure he wouldn't be going to jail if he scored with Lisa.

"I'm twenty-three." She said.

"How about you?" Alex asked me.

"Twenty-seven."

"Nice." Dave took a seat and we all started to enjoy our drinks while we relaxed and got to know each other better.

It didn't take long for the flirting to begin. At first it was cute and subtle, then it started becoming more obvious. At one point, Lisa commented on Dave's tattoos and picked out a few recognizable parts.

"I see a snake there. And the anchor of course." She said.

Dave got up from his chair and moved to sit next to Lisa on the loveseat. He then pulled off his shirt, and let Lisa get a closer look. "What else can you see?"

She let out an audible gasp when he pulled off his shirt, and she even blushed a bit as she checked out his physique. "Ooo, um." She leaned closer and traced some shapes on his tattoos with her fingers. "A raven?" she asked, and he nodded that was correct. "And umm... a dolphin. Oh! I have a dolphin!"

He grinned. "You have a tattoo?"

She beamed him one of her sexy smiles. "I have several."

"I don't see any." Paul said, leaning closer for a better look.

Lisa sat back into the loveseat and rested her arms on either side. "Well, let's see if you can find them. I have a Leo. If you can find it, you can kiss it."

Dave dove at her, tilted her head to the side and kissed the side of her neck just behind her ear.

Lisa let our a surprised yelp and giggled as he kissed, sucked, and licked at her little tattoo.

"I saw it earlier." He admitted.

"Well, that's not very fair." She scolded him with a wagging finger. "All right. I have a dolphin. If you can find it, you can kiss it."

This time Paul and Alex rushed in, and all three of them were checking out Lisa's delightful curves as she giggled and squirmed.

Alex finally got wise and said, "Not on anyplace we can see, so... must be someplace we can't see."

I, of course, knew where her dolphin was, and I knew she was beginning to get excited to start this game. For the moment, I just sat watching to see where she would let it go.

Alex gently leaned her forward on the loveseat, then tentatively unlaced her bikini top. As she gave no protest, he slowly lowered it to expose her fantastic breasts. Immediately he bent forward and took her erect nipple into his mouth along with the cute little dolphin that curved around the outer edge of her areola.

Lisa tilted her head back and moaned sweetly as she got her tits fondled and sucked for a while.

"Alright, alright." Dave said at last. "This game isn't over yet."

Lisa was panting and smiling with those lustful cat-eyes. "Okay." She nodded. "Umm... I have a triskelion. If you can find it, you can kiss it."

"What the hell is a triskelion?" Dave asked.

"If you don't know, it's going to be hard to find it." Lisa cooed.

Having already inspected every inch of her smooth, delicious body, they knew it had to be hidden still, and that left only one possibility. Dave and Alex stood her up, and each took one string on her bikini bottom and untied them. It fell to the floor, leaving my hot little lover standing naked in a room with four horny men.

Before she could make a sound or a move, Paul lifted one of Lisa's legs over his shoulder and buried his face into the corner of her thigh and pussy where her triskelion was. He licked and sucked and kissed, purposely letting his tongue slip ever closer to her warm, welcoming sex.

Before he could get much further, Lisa lowered her leg, breathing heavy and looking flushed. "Alright. One more. I have a butterfly. If you can find it, you can kiss it."

A butterfly. I've had a year to explore every perfect inch of Lisa's body, and I never found a butterfly tattoo. What was she playing at? I knew she had something in mind, and I knew it would be sexy as hell... but what was it?

The three men got her on her back on the floor and explored her naked body with eager eyes and hands, caressing, teasing, stroking and rubbing all the places Lisa moaned and squirmed to. They rolled her onto her belly and examined her from head to toe, paying particular attention to her magnificent ass and pussy.

Finally, Dave grinned over at me, and gave a nod. "I think I got it." He said and rolled her over onto her back again. Lisa smiled up at him in anticipation. He slowly lifted one leg over one shoulder, then the other, and Lisa made no hint of protest. Then he grabbed her ass cheeks in each hand and buried his face into her wet pussy.

Lisa cried out and wriggled like mad. Her hands clenched into fists in his hair and she shivered and thrashed her way through her first climax of the night. Still Dave wouldn't let up. He lapped at her flowing pussy, sliding his tongue as deep as he could get it, backing off only to flick at her clit.

When she had convulsed and moaned her way through a second orgasm, he sat up and grinned down at his prize. "Was I right?"

Lisa nodded eagerly. "Yes. Yes. That's my butterfly."

Dave took her ass in his hands again, held her tight, and got up on his knees, lifting her off the floor with ease. He turned and sat himself on the loveseat and dropped Lisa so she was straddling him. Without so much as 'may I' or 'is this alright', he lifted her and moved her into position like she was a doll, and in one swift thrust, he impaled my beautiful lover on his cock.

Lisa threw her head back and cried out as she got filled to capacity with this older man's thickness. She wriggled and squirmed as his hands started feeling her tits and tugging at her nipples. She just bounced and gyrated on Dave's lap as we all sat and watched her getting fucked.

After quite some time, they were both sweating and panting hard. Finally Dave pulled Lisa's hips down hard on his cock and he growled, "Where should I cum, baby?"

"Cum inside me." Lisa moaned. "I'm on the pill."

A few thrusts more, and Lisa gave one of her sweet little howls as Dave filled her wet pussy with cum.

Dave gave Lisa's perfect ass a spank, lifted her up and deposited her on the loveseat like a used sex toy. "Anyone else want a piece of this?"

Paul and Alex moved at once. Paul, the quicker of the two, sat on the loveseat and pulled Lisa onto his lap. She complied like she was in a trance, lifting her leg and straddling him as he aimed his cock and let her slide down his length.

Alex looked disappointed for a moment, then brightened. He went to Dave and whispered something. Dave nodded him toward the steps leading down into the lower cabin.

Paul and Lisa were getting into a slow, seductive rhythm, and I could hear her whimpers and moans getting more urgent as she approached yet another climax. A minute later Alex returned with a tube of KY. He lubed up his cock, then started to rub some into Lisa's puckering ass.

She flinched and shook her head. "No. I don't do anal." She protested.

"You do tonight." Alex said, and started getting himself into position.

"No. Seriously. I don't..." Lisa's words cut off as she let out a silent scream. Alex managed to shove the tip of his cock into her ass, and she was stunned to silence.

He held his cock there a moment, not pushing any further as Lisa convulsed and trembled on the edge of another orgasm. "Just relax." Alex said gently. "Release the tension in your ass. Relax and let it in."

Lisa took a few whimpering breaths as she tried to do as she was told. Finally Alex's cock slid in a few more inches. Lisa threw back her head again, and in reaction, Alex took a handful of that gorgeous brown hair and pulled back on her.

I know my Lisa. Pulling her hair is like an aphrodisiac. She loves it. When pulled at just the right moment and with the right force, it can push her over the edge instantly. This was one of those occasions.

Lisa screamed and started cumming hard. Alex and Paul took the opportunity to go at her even harder. They both started humping into her like they might miss their chance. Every thrust, every tug on her hair, and every slap on her ass made my beautiful babe shriek in pleasure.

When Paul and Alex finally came, they filled her ass and pussy with cum, and the explosive tension quickly faded. Alex returned to his chair, Paul let Lisa fall off him to the side, and he got up and took the other vacant seat.

I just sat there a moment, admiring my sweating, cum covered lover as she panted and gasped for breath. I knew she needed some rest, but first, I needed some release. I knelt on the floor and gave Lisa's ass a light slap. "You still have one more cock." I said firmly.

Lisa beamed me one of her sexy smiles and slowly slid off the loveseat and rested her head on the cushion with her ass lifted, waiting for me.

I took my cock and ran it up and down the wetness of her pussy, then eased it in slow. I could feel the combination of her love juices and the two loads of cum coating my shaft. When it was wet enough, I pulled out and stuck the tip in her ass.

Lisa whimpered and wriggled, but didn't ask me to stop, so I shoved in harder. It took a minute, but I finally got my full length in her tight ass. She looked over her shoulder at me, those sexy cat-eyes smiling with lust as I started to fuck her ass in front of our new friends. I could hardly believe it, but just before I came, Lisa cried out and convulsed through another orgasm, her ass wriggling in the most fantastic way.

Finally she collapsed on the floor and lay there like a well-used fuck doll.

"There's a shower down below." Dave said. "Why don't you get cleaned up. You earned it."

Lisa slowly got to her feet, and set off on shaky legs to the steps leading down to the captain's cabin.

"Go ahead and take a nap if you want too." Dave added as she left. "That bunk is very comfortable."

I Pulled on my swim trunks again and took a seat. The other guys did the same, and Dave came with the whiskey to recharge everyone's glass. About an hour later, I still hadn't seen or heard my Lisa. I figured she took Dave up on his offer and lay down on the bunk.

"She's been a while." Alex observed. "Think she'll come back?"

Dave got up and set down his whiskey. "I'll check on her."

He went below, and I heard a door close. A few minutes later, there came more of Lisa's familiar moans and whimpers that went on for some time. When Dave finally came up the steps again, looking like the cat that swallowed the canary, he threw himself into a seat and sighed.

"That's one hot little slut you've got there buddy."

"Don't I know it." I agreed.

With that, Paul got up and went below. As expected, more moaning and thumping followed, and after some time, he came back up looking pleased and spent. "I think I'm off to bed, guys." He announced. "Hey. Thanks for sharing your fuck toy with us. She's amazing."

Alex was down the stairs in a flash and this time we got moans and whimpers along with a few screams. He came back up some time later and offered me a handshake. "Best fuck I've ever had, you lucky son of a bitch. Never seen a girl react that way to getting her hair pulled."

I snickered. "Her Achilles heel." I agreed. "She loves it a little too much."

He chuckled, made his farewells, and left.

"Why don't you and your slut spend the night?" Dave offered. "I'll take the guest cabin."

"That's real kind of you." I said.

"Yeah, well." He shrugged. "I might have ulterior motives too. I'm hoping to drill that ass one more time before you go."

In that case, maybe we should go. I think Lisa's had enough sex games for one visit.

"Oh, come on." Dave pleaded. "Spend the night. I'll make you two breakfast, and if she's not into a final fuck, we can still part friends."

I considered it, and reluctantly nodded. "Alright. No promises, of course."

"Of course."

We went to bed, and I found Lisa covered in new cum and almost asleep. I helped her to the shower, rinsed her off, and got her into bed again. It was a hot night, so I left her naked which she thought was a great idea. I opened the hatch to let in some fresh air, and fell asleep.

When I awoke, Lisa wasn't in bed. I went back up to the main cabin, and still no Lisa or Dave. Up on the aft deck, still nobody. Finally, I went up to the flying bridge, and I found Lisa, still naked, reclining into Dave's chest as he idly played with her breasts. There were fresh rolls and coffee on the table beside them.

"Hello my love." Lisa greeted me. "Have some coffee and breakfast."

I eyed Dave with a raised brow. "Ulterior motives?"

"Hey, I haven't fucked her... yet." He protested weakly.

"Oh, is that why I can't find my bikini and wrap?" Lisa giggled.

"That wasn't me." Dave assured her. "One of the guys must have taken them for a trophy."

"Well, how am I gonna get back to our boat?" She asked.

"I have some clothes you can take." Dave offered. "You can have whatever you like... and all it will cost you is that sweet pussy of yours."

"You want me to fuck you for clothes?" Lisa scoffed.

"Or run back to your boat naked." He shrugged. "Your choice, I guess."

Lisa flashed me one of her naughty smiles and shrugged as if asking me.

I nodded back and she got to her feet. "This was fun, Dave." She said. "Maybe we'll see you again some time." And she started for the ladder.

I snickered at Dave and shrugged. "You blew it." I said. "She's quite the exhibitionist. Being seen naked is hardly a deterrent for her."

We watched as she climbed down the ladder, then went to the main deck, and stepped off the boat onto the dock. Thankfully, as it was Monday, there were hardly any boats left, but she still caught a few eyes and turned some heads as she wiggled her adorable body around the dock to our boat and went aboard.

"Anytime you want to visit." Dave said and offered me his hand.

"No promises." I replied and shook on it.

WyrdWilly
WyrdWilly
165 Followers