Pt. 48 - Five Babes in Four Cities

Story Info
Hard work earns me many rewards. I never sleep alone.
7.9k words
4.4
2.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 48 of my continuing story.

All my characters are well over the age of consent.

This is a work of fiction. Fiction means made up.

Any typos are mine as I create and edit my own work.

Enjoy!

*******

I was flying from Maui back to Sacramento. I'd just finished my weeklong photo shoot with Paige, "From Mom to Model."

We had a lot of fun together and I learned something about her that I found very surprising: Paige was an exhibitionist. She loved showing her body off.

It didn't matter if it was in front of the hair and makeup artist or the clothier, the men and women out at the hotel pool, or the random folks who passed by when we were shooting on the beach, or the hikers that stopped to look at the waterfalls.

Full bush or shaved, she didn't care. Bare breasted, or in a Wicked Weasel, or bare as the day she was born, it didn't matter to Paige.

It wasn't just the rush it gave her, teasing and tantalizing the audience, it made her hot. It made her horny. Wet, as in beyond damp. And the sex we had got hotter and hotter as the week progressed.

If she could have walked around naked all week, she would have. This was one woman who, once she got over the insecurity of showing what she thought was a flawed body, couldn't get enough attention.

She was top rated eye candy. She turned heads. You know, second and third glances. The ladies were either in awe or jealous; the men were drooling.

Even the two ladies I hired to do make-up and hair and clothes had a hard time keeping their hands off her. They wanted to play with Paige, but I wasn't ready to move in that direction.

Paige and I were alone at my beach house pool (the building was being remodeled and the workers had finished for the day), and I was doing some shots of her in various stages of undress when she made it clear that she wanted me, right then and there.

There is something primal about fucking outdoors. It happened early in the week when she was still all natural (full bush), still had her all-white cotton tail butt and strong tan lines highlighting those delightfully large and firm orbs. We ended up screwing in the pool, in the hot tub, on the lawn chairs.

Paige always liked it from behind and I had her bent over the lattice vine covered fence overlooking the beach below. She smiled as a few couples walked by, but she encouraged me to continue. Our skin slapping together left no doubt about what we were doing, and I was sure that those visitors got inspired by the pleasure they could see on Paige's face and what they were hearing.

She came with me as I unloaded a batch of baby batter deep into that hot furnace. If she hadn't been on the pill, that one time would have been the trick to make her a mommy.

I smiled at the many memories we had, fucking like teenagers until we couldn't do it anymore. Or so I thought. Because when I thought I was too pooped to pop, Paige used her charms, all of them, to awaken my resting cock. Viagra? I didn't need Viagra; she was my blue pill in the flesh.

We left the door open for more photo shoots. Not that I had time to do anymore but for Paige, I'd find the time. And a place where she could be naked the entire shoot.

*******

Nursing an ice-cold beer on the plane, I thought about the last few weeks, where I'd been and what I'd been doing, starting with the Aerospace Opportunity Conference in Dallas.

If you read Pt. 46 - I Pull a Hat Trick Plus! I explain the conference that was held in Dallas.

The AOC was a tremendous success. Everyone who attended walked out with a big win. Or more than one.

In just a few short days, we were able to achieve our business objectives, including getting all the companies owned by the Japanese to move to the US. After that, everything fell into place with the shipping and freight companies, banks, the commercial real estate people, the insurance brokers and the consultants who would set up the machines once they arrived from Japan.

Personally, I made a couple of investments while in Dallas. I bought a controlling interest in the event planning business from Debra and her ex-husband Jeff. I also arranged to purchase the house that Debra and her ex-husband owned. Debra would live in the house and make payments to me until she could refinance the mortgage.

I also met with Liz Anderson, the banker from Springfield, Missouri. You may recall that she was pumping me for personal information from the moment I met her in Dallas right after I arrived.

I was smitten by Liz. I had been struck by The Thunderbolt at the very moment our eyes met on Monday night. (Read The Godfather by Mario Puzo for more on that). It was a raw mutual attraction.

The next couple of days she gave me space, but our eyes would meet across the room and well, those smiles were a clear giveaway that there was spell of sorts between us.

My bedmate on Monday and Tuesday nights was Kathy, a graduate of Chico State who was underemployed at one of the television stations there. I had plans to put her in front of the camera on the house channel at the hotel chain owned by The Corporation. While in Dallas, I sent her out to shoot film at a couple of aerospace manufacturing companies as part of upgrading their websites. We also shared a bed until I sent her back to Chico on Wednesday at noon.

With Kathy gone, Debra moved into my suite on Wednesday until I left for the airport on Friday afternoon. I had trouble keeping my hands off her and she, of course, loved the attention. She couldn't get enough of my cock. Was she ever grateful. More on her in a minute.

*******

In Dallas, Thursday

Over a "just the two of us" breakfast early on Thursday morning, while Debra was upstairs snoring away in my suite with penis breath and my cum dripping out of her, Liz (the AOC crasher and all-around hottest banker I'd ever seen) finally opened to me and asked me to join the Board of Directors of her bank.

Liz was easy on the eyes. I would put her in the category of gorgeous. She had a smoking hot body and was smart as a whip. And she wasn't shy about passing me compliments about how the AOC went, how well it was organized and that I (we) delivered results for the various stakeholders.

When a beauty starts sending those kinds of messages, you shut up and listen, nod your head and say, "Thank you." My eyes smiled but I will admit it was hard to keep them from wandering over her exquisite figure.

Clearing her throat and sitting up a little bit straighter, thrusting out her tits, Liz said that she was looking for an investor and that with the funds I would provide, she would be able to maintain a majority interest. Her plan was that I would buy the shares of a current Board Member who was retiring and wanted to cash out. The two of us would own just over sixty percent of the voting shares. Controlling interest.

I quickly rattled off a list of what data I needed from her, and she took notes while I dictated. I wanted all the SARs (suspicious activity reports) for the last seven years; the status of every loan and client the bank had; all regulatory reports and findings from every government agency with authority over the bank; all board meeting agendas and minutes; performance evaluations of every employee on the payroll; plus, audited financials for the last ten years.

Liz was a little shocked at the volume and the depth of information I wanted, and she said that it would take her a few days to gather the information, and me about three days to read it. I smiled and told her that I had time, and it was the only way I was going to make a proper evaluation of whether the bank was going to be a good investment for me.

She asked if I wanted these documents in paper or digitally. I replied that I wanted them in paper, and she needed to get a large paper shredder, maybe two, so I could dispose of each document as I finished with them.

I also shared with her that as I was going to be an absentee shareholder and that might be of concern to the other board members, the regulators, the employees and the community.

Laughing, I said to her, "Ever hear the word 'carpetbagger'?"

Having given her fair warning that she would likely take some heat in the press and elsewhere, I did ask her how she thought it could be mitigated.

Liz thought for a moment and then she replied, "If you could become a business owner in Springfield, that would help. Either buy a company or move one here. You could buy a house, change your residency to Springfield and use it as your base of operations. That's what I have off the top of my head; let me think about other options."

She had to leave to catch a plane home, and she hugged me as we parted. It was all I could do to stop my hands squeezing her tight ass. I loved those tits with hard nipples smashed into my chest.

We agreed to meet in Springfield as soon as I wrapped up business in Atlanta. Liz told me that she would provide what I needed data wise, and if I wanted to meet with the Board, she would set up meetings either as a group or one on one sessions.

Being the horn dog that I am, I made it clear that we would be spending time together for a series of more personal, in-depth interviews. I was thinking specifically about eating her and fucking her and she smiled and said, "That would be nice." She kissed me softly on the lips and left knowing I'd be plowing her pussy soon.

*******

I spent the rest of Thursday morning doing a debrief with Debra and her all-female team on the conference. What worked, what didn't? What would we do differently next time?

We ended with a nice lunch, and I had Debra hand out envelopes with cash bonuses to each of her team members.

Some departed for home, and we asked some to stay. Those that stayed were the individuals we had advancement plans for. Debra and I laid out the framework for the event planning company's future expansion and growth and how they could play a role in it.

Before this second session ended, we handed out another round of envelopes (cash filled) and asked the ladies in attendance to attend our strategic planning session that would take place at the Gaylord Texan Resort the following week.

I had to credit Debra regarding her selection of employees. I would do any one of them, given the opportunity. It was nothing more than a thought. I would never act on it.

Debra and I took the rest of the day off, took a cocktail cruise on Lake Ray Hubbard, then enjoyed a couples massage, a lite dinner and retired early to my suite.

*******

In Dallas, Friday morning, dark and early

I woke up on my back with a nude Debra snuggled under my left arm, her warm bare body pressed up against me.

I could feel her hard nipples and her firm, large breasts.

Her left hand was lying on my belly, not very far from my large, dangerous hard on.

My balls were full; my seed needed to go somewhere. It had been about eight hours since I last coated the insides of Debra's welcoming pussy.

I detected a slow movement of Debra grinding her bare pussy on my thigh.

Her hand wandered up to my hairy chest, and she began to gently scratch. Tease. Further arouse.

My cock jumped.

Her first words were "How did you sleep?"

Her fingers found one of my nipples and she ran her finger around it, arousing me even more.

It was like an electric pulse went right to my cock!

My penis, now hard beyond belief, throbbed.

"Great" I replied, "I only woke up once."

"What time is it?" she asked me.

"5:30."

Her left hand headed south of my rib cage.

Debra's hand found my cock and she giggled, "Is this for me? My God you're huge this morning!"

She wrapped her hands around my cock and began to stroke me, slowly, oh so slowly.

Debra, I had found out, liked to be on top, so she pushed off the covers and climbed up, straddling me, her right hand at the base of my erection as she teased me, running my cock head up and down her already engorged, semi damp slit.

She groaned in anticipation of penetration. She wanted dick. My cock head got harder.

Her ample breasts hung down and, wanting to please me, Debra lifted her torso up just a bit for me to first fondle, and then suckle.

I knew that Debra loved to have her nipples teased; kissed; sucked; pulled.

Skipping the niceties of gently kissing, licking, and sucking, Debra groaned loudly as I teethed her long hard nipples from base to tip, scraping hard time and time again and her body responded by breaking out in goose bumps.

I did not disappoint her. I was in love with her breasts, and she loved me making love to them.

Tit play made her pussy run.

In the darkness, our eyes met for a second and smiling, she lowered herself onto my cock.

She came an amazing four times; twice while she diddled with her clit while I continued to scrape her nipples with my teeth as she tried to take me all the way inside of her; twice more once she hit bottom and she started thrusting, rubbing her clit on my pubic bone.

Debra didn't say a word to me, but she talked to herself quite a bit, groaning, wincing, laughing, and even crying as she came the last time.

When she finally collapsed on my chest, spent, I rolled her over on her back, still inside of her.

My hard, "I haven't cum yet" dick was in deep, and I started pounding her pussy, hard, fast, deep, moving my hips slightly so I was touching new territory inside of her, causing her to groan, moan, grunt and cry out in both surprise and pleasure.

It took about a minute for her to have a vaginal orgasm, maybe her first; she was surprised at the unexpected pleasure I was able to quickly bring her.

Another minute of my jack hammering, and she came again, this time a larger, more forceful explosion. Her body shuddered as her pussy gripped my rock-hard erection.

With that I pulled out, slapping her on the thigh to roll over and I pulled her up on her knees to take her from behind.

I entered her drenched pussy in a single push, earning a loud gasp of pleasure as I pulled her by the hips all the way back, so I was in her balls deep.

A sheen of sweat covered her as I pounded her fast and slow, deep and shallow, hitting all sides of her love tunnel, bringing her to the edge but never allowing her to cum.

Normally I'd let the lady I was banging reach down to pleasure themselves, as in, play with their clit, but when Debra tried that I grabbed both of her arms and pulled them backwards so she was under my control, and the pounding, the slapping of flesh on flesh in the act of mating continued, me denying Debra her orgasms while I worked hard to keep from coming.

I started playing with her rosebud, making it clear what my intentions were.

I got the response I wanted: "Don't you dare... keep that fucking cock... away from there.... you bastard..." Debra panted, getting hotter and hotter as I continued to pound away at her now sloppy wet pussy.

I pinned both of her arms behind her back with my left hand, forcing her head to the mattress.

Done teasing, I responded by sticking a finger in her rosebud, knuckle deep, earning first a gasp, then an immediate attempt to move away from me.

I chuckled softly in response. Debra struggled and soon accepted my digital penetration.

I diddled her ass while I kept up the pace of my strokes.

When I slipped two fingers in, she moaned at the combination of pain and pleasure.

She started calling me names as I teased her by letting her get to the edge, and then I slowed down my thrusts and gave her only shallow pokes.

If she wanted to come again, well, she had to earn it.

My two fingers probed and moved around, opening her rosebud up, maybe for the first time. Or maybe the first time in a long time.

I pulled my fingers out first, and then ended our fuck fest when I pulled out of her, ready to blast, but instead of splattering my baby batter inside of her very nice pussy, I moved her around the bed and said in a strong voice, "Suck and swallow, now."

She looked up at me, dazed at the intense fucking she'd received, still horny but she nodded without pushback, lowered her mouth and licking our combined juices off my hard cock, soon swallowing my heavy load as I held her head down, allowing no escape from her protein breakfast, topped with a tiny bit of retching and gagging.

After several attempts to swallow, she choked it all down, displaying a clean mouth and tongue to me. She'd learned this behavior somewhere.

"Good girl" I praised her. I was still hard, but slowly subsiding, and I wanted to get to the gym.

Her eyes never left mine. She liked me being in charge in bed, and in the event planning business.

Reluctantly, wanting to stay in bed for more fun, Debra got dressed for the gym and we worked up a second sweat of the day.

There was something about how she dressed for her workouts. She oozed of sex. Once she started her workout, it was damn difficult to take my eyes off her as she bent over and stretched. Once she got on the Elliptical, my eyes were glued to that world class ass of hers.

I was sure she wasn't putting on a show for me, this was just how she looked at the gym. I struggled to keep my erection from growing out of control every time we were in the workout room together.

Back in the suite after morning coffee, I couldn't stand it any longer. I took her ass for the first time.

Hands gripping the sheets and small tears running down her cheeks, she took my eleven inches like a champ.

After showering together, Debra spent the rest of the morning in the suite nude, teasing me. I dropped a nice load into her pussy before I departed for the airport.

*******

Friday afternoon

The conference over, on the way to the airport, I pulled out all the business cards and notes and put into order the ladies who had expressed an interest in meeting with me post-conference. I added to that all the ladies from the meetings on the surgery centers in Sacramento who had expressed an interest in a one on one. Eighteen names were on the list.

I considered where the bankers we had dinner in Dallas with lived and decided that Las Vegas would work for most of them to visit me. The other ladies were all in the Sacramento area, so I could fit them in during the week, assuming I ever spent got to spend some time at home.

For certain, the backlog of ladies who wanted one on one time with me was growing. I wasn't sure how I would handle this wonderful problem.

Sometimes you must be careful what you wish for.

And, since Debra didn't seem to be offended at being in a threesome, maybe I'd invite her along to Las Vegas. She did say that she'd be with me and whomever I invited into bed with us, but that she insisted that she be the only one I woke up with in the morning. I could live with that.

*******

On the plane to Atlanta

I'd set a goal that I didn't want to marry until I was thirty-two. It wasn't a hard and fast rule, but I didn't want to be eighty with a child graduating from high school.

I was going to turn twenty-nine in late January, so I needed to start narrowing the list. I jotted down these names:

 Debra, my partner in the event planning business

 Kathy, the lady working at the Chico television station

 Natalie, the doctor who started the Nude Dinner events

 Charlotte, the college professor

 Liz, the bank president in Springfield, Missouri

 Lindy, my commercial real estate broker

 Ali, my interior designer, separated and going through a divorce