Pt. 48 - Five Babes in Four Cities

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After successfully breeding Liz, I decided to put on hold my baby-making business for the time being, but I was still contracted to deposit my seed in three more ladies. My plan was to take care of those obligations by the end of January.

The baby making business was fun, and profitable, very profitable, in fact.

But it was time consuming, and I had to set aside time to be available when the ladies were ovulating. Then I would hop on a plane and go radio silent for a few days while I did the deed. Repeatedly.

Leaving Liz happy with my seed in her womb and my money on the balance sheet of the bank, I spent several days in Dallas working with Debra on the growth plan for the event planning business.

I'll just say that she was falling in love with me while I was only in lust. And she was very horny and according to her, my tool was just what she needed.

Hard to argue with that. Debra was a real Southern beauty. And we really did well as partners in the business. I issued the orders, and she carried them out.

Back in Sacramento for one very short night, which I spent alone (!), I flew to Maui for a week with a photo shoot with Paige Spelling. I called it "From Mom to Model" when talking with her, but it was really all about "From Mom to Model to MILF." That was my last story. Pt. 47. Hope you enjoyed it.

*******

Back in Sacramento

My plane landed on Saturday afternoon.

Word apparently had gotten out that I was on the ground, with a phone that was turned on, so people could talk to me.

My mother called me while I was waiting for my bag and asked me when I was coming up for Thanksgiving. I told her I would drive up on Wednesday morning and come back on Sunday after dinner. If my schedule didn't change.

Mom shared with me that Laura and her daughters were going to be in the Bay Area for a long weekend. Meaning, it would just be me and the folks.

I was okay with that. But I thought that it might be better if I brought someone with me. That would take all the attention away from me and diffuse it. Meaning, avoid the constant interrogation from my mother about when she was going to have grandchildren.

Hanging up, a few minutes later, I received a text message from Ali.

Ali was the beautiful lady I had met at the jewelry store when I was looking to buy a Rolex. She was an interior designer.

I had put her in touch with a family law attorney in my building and offered her a $25,000 per month retainer to handle the tenant improvements in that office building, plus manage the renovation of five surgery centers I had bought and my new custom home in the mountains at Twin Creeks Ranch.

We spent the weekend together right after we met. We clicked, clothed and naked. I thought the time we were together was one of the best, if not the best, weekends I had all year.

Her text message read, "Welcome home! I think you can probably use a home cooked meal. How about I come over around four and we have dinner together? I'll buy groceries and cook; you do the dishes. Deal?"

How was I going to turn that offer down?

I texted her back, "Deal. I'll be home, waiting for you. I'm going to spend the weekend watching football. Do you have plans for Thanksgiving?"

Women in their thirties are horny and love sex. They not only want to play, and be playful, they want men to experiment with them. Fuck them in different places, fuck them in different positions. Some like the idea of learning new things, like how to bring more pleasure to their man.

I found out that if a lady likes you, she'll go out of her way to maximize your pleasure in bed and out of it.

The variety was never ending, and I enjoyed the attention that was foisted on me.

Ali was at the top of the list. More on her soon.

*******

Rick Valencia will return shortly.