Pt. 48 - Five Babes in Four Cities

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

 Beth, the attorney who owned the collections law firm I was buying

 Paige, my subordinate in The Corporation

 Deanna, the structural engineer and model from Starbucks

 Janet, the Sacramento hotel HR manager

 Faith, the art dealer

 Laura, my residential realtor

I had just started jotting the pros and cons on each when we landed. I left Leeann off the list. She wasn't going to give up her alimony to marry me. Plus, she had a major health issue. I wasn't going to dump her but... I was going to unwind our relationship.

The plane ride was fine; while we taxied to the gate, I read a text message from a very nice lady that I hadn't heard from in quite a while: Marisol. You met her in Pt. 09 - I Interview for A Maid.

Just seeing her name brought back memories of the first time I met her; I was going to hire a housecleaning service and my then next-door neighbor recommended I talk with her.

From that previous story---

When I opened the door to my condo to greet her, I fell into lust.

Total lust; as in, want to rip her clothes off and fuck her in the doorway.

Let the world see us mating, fucking, pleasuring each other.

The police could arrest me for whatever, but it would be so worth it!

I was expecting her, but not expecting HER.

A TEN.

Flawless.

Beautiful.

Classy.

Curves in all the right places.

Million-dollar smile.

Long, dark hair, recently done; it looked great.

Dressed professionally, dark blue business suit, with 4-inch fuck me heels, legs in stockings, nails done, matching toenails, the perfect shade of lipstick.

She stood 5'7" with legs that went to heaven on earth.

Her chest was covered by her suit jacket which she took off when we went inside, sharing with me the sight of her beautiful, large, firm breasts that were sheathed in a cream-colored blouse that promoted and highlighted her very ample assets.

I strained to see her nipples, but she had them well covered. Damn it!

Marisol gave me a firm handshake and a warm smile.

Her perfume, well, it was delicious.

She was in her early 30's, I guessed.

I got momentarily tripped up and got caught starring at her mouth, wondering what it would feel like with those perfect lips wrapped around my hard cock.

I found out that her grandparents had come from Cuba, and she was raised in a Spanish speaking house, so she had a delightful accent.

We had a nice chat; she said she needed to walk through my condo so she could prepare an estimate. While I gave her the tour, her back was to me as she looked in closets, cabinets, recording everything on her iPhone.

I was enjoying the view, especially as she bent over to look at my kitchen cabinets and when she stretched looking in the top shelves.

Marisol knew I was looking. She wanted me to look. Every guy would be looking.

It was the beginning of a beautiful, but sadly, all and only business relationship. (She did bring me a couple of maids to interview and to clean my condo on a 'take a test drive' option. They took cleaned my place and cleaned my hard cock too!).

To be sure, I enjoyed her company and the conversation. But I really enjoyed her natural beauty, her smile and her laugh.

Two weeks later, Marisol came back, this time for some business advice.

Marisol wanted me to review her financials and look for opportunities to save money and to increase revenue. She trusted me enough to share her numbers and we spoke in confidence for about four hours. We talked about strategy, human resources, marketing, sales and about business in general.

She was a smart, lovely woman and was quite successful.

I never noticed her wearing a ring of any sort, which made me believe that she was single.

Maybe I had a chance with her.

At that point, I didn't. Marisol was somewhat involved. With a lady. A mean one, which you can read about in Pt. 11 - Licked, Sucked and Probed.

But maybe things changed (I could only hope) and when I got into the terminal, I went to the Delta Sky Club where I called Marisol. We agreed to meet when I returned from my trip to Hawaii.

*******

In Atlanta, Friday night

I was sitting in my favorite five-star hotel in Buckhead, drinking a Gin and Tonic in the bar when I got a tap on the shoulder.

It was Jade, my Atlanta client's trust and estate attorney. (The client is Donald, the man who married Constance (Connie) and as a result, had Leeann, my Sacramento next door neighbor. Bad news: Donald was dying).

You can read about how I met with Connie in Pt. 41 - I Land in Hotlanta.

Jade and I had been meeting for lunch each day when I was in Atlanta, but she was out of town when I arrived from Dallas and said she would be able to meet me for dinner.

Jade apologized for being late for our "dinner date" but the plane from Ashville had been late and she came straight from the airport.

We had dinner as we consumed two bottles of Silver Oak.

When we finished the second bottle, having moved to the corner of the deserted bar where the fireplace was burning, I don't think either one of us could feel any pain.

Jade was a lovely lady, divorced with two kids, both now out of the house at the University of Alabama. She never shared anything about her ex-husband or the father of her children.

I had my own ideas on that. Which was confirmed for me later.

I hadn't known her for very long, or known her well, but I liked her.

When two single people meet, and at some point, "The Conversation" takes place.

Jade shared with me that she had dated some, but nothing stuck. Which was fine with her, she laughed as she told me, because "I really just want a hard cock once in a while without any of the bullshit that goes with having a man constantly in my life telling me what to do."

I nodded in understanding and not necessarily in agreement. Because not all men were a hassle to live with and the same was true with women.

Jade was about five eight; she had some meat on her bones, which did not mean she was fat, just fuller figured than some of the women I knew or had been with.

When I say this, it is not meant to be mean. She could have lost ten pounds, maybe fifteen, but she was highly attractive just as she was.

She was well put together, dressed well, hair and makeup done right. I knew that she wore expensive shoes, and her clothing was pricey too.

I took it all in, taking stock of her from head to toe until our eyes locked and we both smiled at one another. It was a knowing smile.

I leaned over and she leaned in, and we kissed.

It didn't last long; it didn't have to; I closed out the tab and hand in hand, we headed to my suite. She'd already had her bags delivered there.

Smart girl: she knew how to close the deal.

It wasn't just the idea of fresh pussy to fuck that had my engine running on high that night. I'd wanted to fuck her from the moment I met her. She was a bit mysterious, tight lipped, as an attorney should be.

Jade was a little bit bigger in the caboose than I had thought, but no matter.

She had a nice large rack and she loved to kiss.

We started making out on the sofa in the living room.

In a matter of a few short minutes, I had her bare to the waist, playing with her delightfully heavy breasts.

There was some heft in those orbs, and they were surprisingly firm with very responsive nipples. More than a handful for my large hands.

The combination of our kissing and my tugging on her nipples got her hot, fast.

My hands wandered under her dress to discover she had on thigh highs but no panties.

I discovered a healthy moist bush, and it took some very gentle massaging to find her slit and love button.

She loved my hands on her pussy.

I told her I was going to shave her bare and Jade just giggled.

What a tramp! But she was my tramp for the night.

*******

Women love baths and I decided we'd take one together. It was my idea because bathtubs are easy places to be naked together the first time and it's convenient to shaving a pussy.

She got in first and I joined her a few minutes later.

I wasn't hard but I was hanging long, and she gasped at my size - even flaccid.

Well, I was semi-engorged on my way to full blown erection.

As I stepped into the tub, she moved so she could suck me. Since we met, I'd wondered what it would be like to have those lipstick painted puffy lips wrapped around my meat.

I was not disappointed.

God bless her, Jade was able to get me hard, quickly, and take me almost all the way down.

Her tongue was massaging my sack as she deepthroated me.

I came holding her head to my groin, and she swallowed my sauce with a loud gulp or two and a smile.

The next step was to take care of that hairy bush she had.

She laughed as I shampooed her thick dark pubic hair, bringing her off with my fingers while we kissed, then I rinsed her off and took my time to shave her bald.

I ended up shaving her pussy twice and she loved it.

Once I rinsed her off, I told her that a bare pussy was "Better to eat you," I grinned as my tongue began its first conquest of her very needy pussy.

I took my time, teasing the shit out of her as she moaned and moved in pleasure.

I held her hands down and pushing her thighs wide, I took my sweet time, getting her engine running and when she was almost there, ready to come, I stopped with my tongue and just kissed all around her pussy while she humped the air looking for something to rub her big clit against.

Jade begged me but being a bastard, I held off and she got frustrated to the point where she shed a few tears, but I was still holding her hands so she couldn't bring herself off.

Laughing, sort of, she shared with me that she loved to have her pussy kissed; she just didn't know I would punish her by having to wait so long to enjoy the outcome.

As Bill Clinton used to say, "I feel your pain" and after what I thought was enough teasing, I went in for the kill as my tongue found those wet hot puffy pussy lips and my mouth found a clit highly worthy of being sandpapered and sucking. I brought her to her long-delayed orgasm, she screamed, squirted onto my face and shaking like she was in a 7.0 earthquake.

I'd never seen a woman cum so hard for so long and when she finished all she could say was "Hold me, hold me" which I did.

When she got back to normal, we both started laughing and then kissed. I hadn't wiped my face and I wanted Jade to taste herself.

I had a vision of Jade between the thighs of another woman, eating her pussy, while I took her from behind, that healthy ass of hers meeting every thrust of mine with a bump and a grind.

I just had to get her comfortable with what a woman tastes like. It would be a challenge but something worth pursuing. She might not agree to it sober, but after a couple of bottles of wine, who knows?

We did some more kissing and fondling and then she sucked on my cock; again, not that it needed it, but hey, she wanted to and well, I like it when a woman sucks on my cock.

My balls soon needed to be emptied again.

I got her out of the tub, dried her off and I proceeded to fuck a very willing and surprisingly flexible Jade all over the hotel suite.

She came often, she came loudly, and she became very, very appreciative.

That first orgasm in the tub broke the dam and a flood of orgasms followed.

Jade responded to my cock surprisingly well. It wasn't that she was such a great lover; she was certainly good. But she was so grateful and so willing to let me have my way with her that she soon became like a rubber chicken as I plowed her now bare twat from a variety of angles.

While she professed to like all the positions that I fucked her in, and she never said no, her favorite by far was when I took her from behind, driving deep into her sloshing hot wet cunt where no man had visited in many moons.

She came repeatedly as I went deeper and deeper into her, moaning and then screaming into the pillow as her body shook as wave after wave of pleasure rippled through her sexually deprived body.

When she finally collapsed face down, exhausted as the sweat poured off her body, I took the liberty of spreading her butt cheeks with my left hand and took aim at her rosebud.

My right hand held the base of my still hard and unsatisfied cock.

Jade flinched when my cockhead touched her rosebud.

She turned her head on the pillow, catching my eye, smiling.

"You won't be my first Rick, but you'll be the biggest. After that performance, my ass belongs to you."

With that Jade reached back and spread her cheeks for me, widening the Grand Canyon and opening that rosebud which allowed me to take in her earthy smell.

I was big, I was hard, and I was ready, and I pushed into that tight hole in one thrust, causing Jade to scream into the pillow as her body shook at the most primal of invasions; her hands left her butt and gripped the sheets.

I got in, balls deep and let the throbbing of her tight ass and sphincter pleasure me as her body tried to expel my erection.

"Where's my cock?" I teased her.

She whispered back, "In my ass. And I love it!"

When I saw her hands relax, I pulled out a bit and thrust back in.

I did this numerous times, each time pulling out further and slamming in deeper until I felt Jade starting to move in concert with me.

Pulling her up on her knees, I grabbed her hips, got up on the bed, standing, and entered her from behind and above, going in shallow, then pulling out as her rosebud winked, time after time.

When I thought she was open enough to handle my girth, I began to fully fuck her ass for all it was worth.

We fucked all night; I came twice in her ass, and I had Jade, the smartest attorney and certainly one of the toughest ladies I had met to date, licking me clean after each deposit.

The very tough attorney was a tame pussy cat in bed with me.

*******

Saturday Morning

Before I could pull her over to me for another round, Jade was out of bed and on the phone to room service, ordering coffee. I enjoyed the view of her nakedness.

Pulling me out of bed, hard on and all, we cleaned each other off, Jade taking special attention to my large and unsatisfied cock that was in need again.

Jade got out of the shower first, dried herself and then dried me off.

Wrapped in a robe, her hair in a towel, she went to the door when room service knocked.

I was still hard, and with a twinkle in her eyes, Jade sat me on the edge of the large bed, kneeled between my feet, spread my thighs and without a word being said, took my towel away and proceeded to suck me off.

Jade knew she was on the clock, I had a meeting downstairs at 7am with the team of attorneys and following that, I was meeting with Donald in his hospital room.

As an experienced sword swallower Jade shared some tricks I'd never experienced before and in no time flat I was emptying into her throat, my hands holding her head to my crotch as my endless ropes of cum splashed in her constricted passage as I thrust over and over and over.

With me still gasping, Jade quickly rose from her knees, opened her mouth to prove she had swallowed, and then went into the bathroom, returning with a warm washcloth to clean me.

As she knelt between my feet, she cleared her throat and said, "There is one thing I didn't tell you last night."

"What's that," I replied.

"Donald is the father of my children. He and I met shortly after Leeann was born, and we had an affair. I got married twice, and neither time worked out. Donald took care of me financially, and introduced me to his network, which allowed me to live a very good life. He has me and the kids set up in a trust which won't be disclosed when there is a reading of his will. You'll be named the Trustee. Which means you will need to return to Atlanta on a regular basis, and I hope we can continue to see one another when you do."

"Does Connie know about this?"

"I am sure she suspects that Donald and I had a fling, but she has never said anything, and I think you'll agree that this needs to remain between us."

I nodded in response. All this was covered by attorney client confidentiality.

Then she toweled my crotch dry, kissed me, and said "Start getting dressed and I'll pour your coffee. Or do you want me to dress you, which in that case you'll be late for breakfast."

Before I left the room Jade kissed me again and said, "Thank you for being a gentleman last night."

I kissed her back, with tongue, and answered, "It was my pleasure to be with you."

We both laughed at our politeness; she had moaned to me many times during our fuck session that she would fuck me anytime, anywhere.

There was something about older woman I liked: they were always so grateful after a serious dicking.

I'd see Jade again on my next visit to Atlanta.

*******

Missouri and Dallas

I left Atlanta on Saturday afternoon, headed to Springfield, Missouri.

But before I left town, I met with Donald, the ultra-rich client, who was trying to get his affairs in order before he passed.

I avoided meeting with Connie, his wife, because I knew she wanted to have sex with me. Yeah, I passed on doing her. This one time. I'd make it up to her later.

While I was in the hospital, I quickly visited Leeann, my Sacramento next-door neighbor, and Donald's daughter, who seemed to be recovering with dialysis, but she shared with me that she'd need a kidney transplant. She was on a short waiting list and asked me if I would come and stay with her daughters while she was undergoing surgery.

I vowed to be there for her.

Leeann also asked me to buy her house in Sacramento. She was going to be staying in the Atlanta area permanently. I told her I'd get some comps and we could work out a price. She also asked me to have the house packed up and store everything until she figured out where she was going to live.

We both knew we were in the past sex period. We were both moving on, geography played a role as did our priorities.

In Springfield, I became a significant shareholder in the "Bank of Liz" and in the process, I fucked her silly.

I did the due diligence, reading through all the paperwork I had asked Liz to gather. There weren't many issues, but we did agree that to grow profitably we would need to acquire smaller banks.

I wondered why Liz showed up unannounced and uninvited to the Aerospace Opportunity Conference in Dallas. I came to understand why she wanted to meet me before we did the deed. Fulfilled the agreement.

Turns out Liz had been on the list of ladies that Jack Colton was supposed to breed, but he pulled the plug on that whole thing and so Doctor Tina, whom you met in Pt. 39 - I'm Running on Empty, got back with Liz when I re-launched the new and improved Global Fertility Partners.

Liz had previously paid a cool million for Jack's services and Doctor Tina gave Liz full credit for that payment and only charged her an additional $3 million for my services. Being burned once, Liz flew to Dallas to meet me and vet me before paying the additional money and spreading her legs for me.

Liz was an easy lover, and I filled her hot tight tunnel of love as I fulfilled my obligation to get her pregnant. I don't think she had ever had that much sex in such a compressed period!