PtB Ch. 01 - Imbalance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And the rest of your knowledge?"

Clever lad. He knows just what questions to ask. "Study. Trial and error. Testing the limits of human potential. Based on those insights, we've gotten a fairly clear picture of the capabilities a person could theoretically achieve. But training and the use of drugs alone can't get us there. We needed a long-term plan..."

Paul let that information sink in for a while and combined the facts in his head. He wasn't pleased with what he found. "Human stock... you aren't "searching". You are creating the Kwisatz Haderach yourself. You are breeding him into existence!"

"Very perceptive. You, young Atreides, are the progeny of another illustrious bloodline. A secret one. I can tell, that this doesn't sit well with you, but if you are the caliber of man, that I think you are, you will come to realize the necessity of our breeding program soon enough. And you will gladly accept whatever mate we choose for you.

Paul sat down on the floor and ruminated. What a day. So many new things. A Kwisatz Haderach. If only I had the time to properly digest it all, before asking more questions. Many mysteries are beginning to make sense.

"Go on. I know there's more you want to know.

"So..." He briefly glanced at his mother. "You're not just providing concubines as a source of income and inside knowledge of noble houses."

"Correct. They also collect key genes."

"... from well-known lineages. That saves you a lot of work."

"Indeed."

"You know who my mother's parents are, don't you?"

"...Yes."

"Then why doesn't she know?"

"We have good reasons to keep some of our sisters in the breeding program in the dark about their lineage. Politics could be one. Or we might want to pair up two close relatives to set up a dominant in some genetic trait. There are many reasons."

"You are talking about inbreeding!" Paul couldn't believe it.

"Yes, inbreeding. Sometimes it is necessary. Sometimes. We do many things, that polite society would deem... unnatural. But you know better than to listen to them, don't you?"

"You don't see anything wrong with that?"

"I see many things wrong with it. But we are doing it for a good cause. Don't make such a face. We know how to avoid sick offspring, don't worry. We're not amateur breeders. And if an accident were to happen, well..." She twirled the Gom Jabbar between her fingers.

Jessica gave a demanding look and gestured at the Reverend Mother. Enough. She knelt down beside Paul and touched his hand. These were too many disturbing revelations at once. She worried how he might feel about her now.

These Bene Gesserit... He looked at his mother in disbelief. How much do I really know her? Is she secretly related to father? No, that can't be. They don't resemble each other at all.

Jessica spoke now. "His visions, your Reverence."

"Yes. I've told you more than enough. Jessica thinks, that you have some ability to predict the future already. Reoccurring prescient dreams. Is that so? Have you had dreams, that have come true?"

Paul was surprised to hear that. His mother had always downplayed his visions, when he told her about them. "I can't say with certainty. A lot of the dreams I've had, have come true. But those were little things. Not important and not very specific."

"Coincidences?"

"Possibly, but I think not."

"Do you dream every night?"

"Yes... but not every dream is worth remembering."

"And tonight?"

"Tonight was a reoccurring dream. I dream that I am in a rock-hewn cave. It is beautifully decorated and illuminated. There is a lake in it. And then I am in a similar cave with a girl. She is asking me questions about my homeplanet. And then we do... intimate things."

Jessica perked up her ears upon hearing that. He had never mentioned that detail to her.

"And after that I get roused from my sleep by the sounds of battle. The screams of the wounded and the dying are gradually drowned out by warriors chanting my name. And I get a brief glimpse of all the dead and a battle standard... an Atreides standard. Then I wake up."

"Quite... disturbing." She had a similar dream about a war that night. But the details were different. That Guild Navigator also reported a similar vision during their secret meeting. Except that the emphasis there wasn't on the death toll, but on the disruption to Spice production. And that Paul Atreides was responsible for it somehow and that he had to die. But not yet. What's bad for the Guild isn't necessarily bad for us. Although it could be.

"So am I your 'Chosen One'"?

She could hear some disdain in his voice. "It's not impossible. We need more data to make a good prediction and we won't know for sure until your training is complete. We will keep watching you and will do our best to ensure your safety on Arrakis."

"In return for my obedience, no doubt?"

"Please Paul, you mustn't take that attitude with her!", Jessica interjected.

"Shush Jessica, I don't need your help! You, haughty human, you have the duty to stay alive and to learn. That is all I demand. Now, is there anything else on your mind? Any more disagreements you need to take up with me? Or any other interesting dreams, that could help me get a clearer picture?

He hesitated for a split second longer than he should have. "No, that was all."

"Then we are almost done. There is just one last little administrative matter." She pulled a cup out of her robe. "I would like a sperm sample from you, for analysis."

"What! After all you've told me? You're gonna use it to impregnate someone!"

"Don't worry. We won't artificially inseminate anyone. That is against the laws of the Imperium. And more importantly, it is also against our own rules. Besides, we need to analyze your sperm before we can assign you a mate."

"You can trust her on that, Paul. Please, it will be helpful.", Jessica reassured him.

"Aren't you hurting? Your testicles must still be full after the test. They look so heavy."

Only now did he notice, that his penis was still hanging out of his pants. The shaft was limp, but his testicles were full and aching. He begrudgingly went up to her and took the cup, then turned to leave.

"No, stay here. Jessica, you leave the room."

Jessica did not like, where this was going. "Why?"

"That was not a suggestion."

Jessica was furious. She did not want her son to be alone with that seductress. She must still be fertile. Could she be planning to get pregnant by him? Probably not. But still. If that old wench takes Paul's virginity and makes him addicted to her, I will kill her! Jessica went outside, but not before shooting a threatening glare at her old teacher.

"You need to stop talking to her like that, if you want any favors from me!"

"I'm sooorry, I will make it up to you." With one hand she exposed her breasts again and the other went between her legs. She spread her lips and immediately a small, fragrant trickle of fluid came out. "Come closer."

Was this another test, was he in danger? His mother likely would have reacted differently, if he was. Still, better to keep an eye out for that Gom Jabbar. Oh, what a delicious smell! He began stroking his already half-erect penis. Even with those glorious boobs and that leaky pussy in full view, Paul couldn't help but be mesmerized by the woman's face.

She is so in heat! It's as if she just flipped a switch. She looks like a demon of desire! Oh my god, I hope she will let me do more than just look at her.

"I think my penis is still numb from the pleasure amplifier. I'm barely feeling anything."

"Hm, poor thing. Let me try."

She reached for his penis. Slowly so as to not startle him. She touched it daintily, sliding her fingers along the underside and gently fondling the area behind the scrotum.

"Do you feel that?"

"Barely. I think I might need some mental stimulation as well."

"Hmm... mental. That's my specialty."

She grabbed his balls with one hand, just forcefully enough to give him a good scare, but not hurt him too much. With the other she tightly gripped his shaft.

"You pretended to be outraged about inbreeding. You were hiding your true emotions well, but you can't fool me. I decided it would be best not to call you out on that in front of your mother."

"What?"

"How do you really feel about it? Does it arouse you?" She squeezed a little harder.

"It excites me on some level! But it's still wrong! And it's wrong of you to trick people into doing it!"

She couldn't suppress a big grin. She relaxed her grip again and began stroking Paul's penis. Long and slow strokes.

"You also lied about your dreams. There are others, that weigh on your mind. I want to know about them!"

Paul knew he couldn't lie his way out of this. But he could just stand his ground and say nothing.

"Are you embarrassed to tell me? The great Paul Atreides, embarrassed?", she taunted. "Are you having naughty dreams? Everyone has those. And you've already told me about one. What is so special about the others? Are they about her?" She gestured towards the door.

Paul couldn't hide his shock at being found out.

"...Yes..."

She was amused by his discomfort. She relished being able to toy with his emotions and seeing him squirm. "Sex dreams about your mommy?" She resumed stroking. "Here's some mental stimulation for you: That isn't too unusual, either. I know all about it. Nobody admits it, but it happens. Do you feel better now?"

She was stroking with gusto, one hand pumping the shaft fast, the other circling the glans. Her fingers were wet with precum and her seat was getting soaked by her own juices. She was really in the mood for a virile young man like him. She would have liked to do more. Taste him. Take him inside her. Fuck him senseless, break his mind, make him her slave. Or at the very least just rub his beautiful manhood on her engorged and leaking pussy and make him yearn for more. But it's better not to get too frisky and leave my smell all over him. I shouldn't antagonize Jessica too much. I'm not here for my own pleasure. Time to get serious again.

"Tell me more then. We have to make sure, that everything is alright with you. No need to be shy anymore. What are your dreams about your mother like?"

"Well, they're all kinds of dreams. Sometimes she is naked. Showing herself off for me actually. Sometimes she is..." He gulped. "...embracing and kissing me. I usually wake up before anything serious happens, most of the time... But sometimes I have a different kind of dream. She is younger in those and she does things with other men. And women, too." He became agitated." All kinds of things. Like... all kinds. I probably don't have to tell you about all the depraved things, that humans sometimes do. Nice things, but also not so nice."

Her expression turned into a focused stare. Can it be?

Paul continued: "Now that I think about it again, you were in those dreams too. Yes. Younger, but it was you. " His face turned into a grimace. "You were... abusing her! You were beating and whipping her. Urinating on her. Making her pleasure you. You turned her into your personal toy! Did that actually happen?"

Paul wrested his penis out of the hands of the Reverend Mother's loosening grip. His nervousness was gone completely and he was ready to punish this wretched woman for what she had done to his mom. He was sure somehow, that those dreams were visions too. But of the past.

She was baffled, but not too concerned about her safety. Incredible. How is this possible? His mother's genetic memory. And without having gone through the spice agony. It's not impossible, it has happened before, although not to a male. The memories are just one generation removed and they are incomplete. Not impossible. But why these memories in particular? Those dreams he mentioned first, sound just like normal dreams. Were the memories conjured up by a latent desire for his mother? Interesting. Truly, the coming of the Kwisatz Haderach is near. Damn Jessica for giving birth to a son!

"ANSWER ME" Again, an attempt at using the Voice, but poorly executed, due to Paul's anger. The Reverend Mother decided to answer him anyway.

"Inherited memories. Memories of events, that happened before your birth. You have inherited them from your mother, along with all the other information in your genes. Naughty, naughty. Sniffing your mommy's panties isn't good enough for you, you have to sniff in her memories as well... But I shall keep it a secret. Surely you know better than to act on your unnatural urges. And concerning my... training of your mother. That was all normal Bene Gesserit practice." I might have overdone it just a little. "This sort of treatment is necessary for future concubines, to prepare them for all eventualities. Not all husbands have simple tastes or are as gentle as your father. Imagine, how a Harkonnen might treat his wife... I assure you, your mother wasn't harmed. She is mentally tough, always has been." And more perverted than you know. "If she was to be given an acolyte to teach some day, she would train her the same way."

Paul didn't believe all this, but also realized, that he couldn't do anything about it at the moment. For now, he forced himself to calm down again. He took his flagging member and pumped away stoically. Moments later, an enormous jet of semen shot out with such force, that it partially rebounded out of the cup again. Paul still managed to fill the small cup almost to the brim and then disdainfully handed it over to the old woman.

"Are we done here?"

"You may go. Tell your mother to come in." Maybe the Guild really is right about him. I hope I won't regret this.

Paul left the room with his head held high. It felt like he had just won a victory. But that feeling immediately went away, once he saw his mother. He couldn't look her in the eyes.

"She wants to talk to you. I'll wait in the hangar."


Jessica could smell and see, what had happened. Sexual fluids everywhere. And the Reverend Mother's strong pheromones.

"What did you do to him?"

"Only the bare minimum."

Jessica could tell, that this was true and her anger subsided a little bit. Her old teacher, similarly, wasn't looking too pleased. Her expression was a mixture of irritation, desire, impatience and concern.

"Love!", she sneered. "That lie sounded so convincing, I bet you have started believing it yourself! You are vain, Jessica! You so desperately want to be the mother of the Kwisatz Haderach. You think he came a generation early. You believe our calculations are wrong."

Jessica took three quick breaths and exhaled slowly to calm herself. "I told you the truth. I did it for Leto. The love I felt at the time was greater than anything else I had ever experienced before."

"Love for yourself. Narcissism."

"The sisterhood has made errors before. We will see. You yourself were surprised by Paul's abilities."

"You have trained him well. That I can't deny. We will give you the opportunity to redeem yourself, but..." She paused. They were both too heated to have this conversation. She felt they needed to release some tension. "But first..." She spread her legs, revealing the sticky mess beneath her. "We haven't seen each other in such a long time. Almost twenty years. A proper welcome is in order."

"No. Please, no. I am faithful to my husband!"

"No, you're not. How often have you kissed him since you left me?"

"I don't know. A few thousand times?"

"Then you owe me a few thousand kisses."

The Reverend Mother jumped up, grabbed Jessica's shoulders and pulled her close. Jessica let it happen. They united in a hot passionate kiss and a deep embrace. There was none of the usual Bene Gesserit finesse, no grace, no technique. Just pure passion and lust. There was grabbing, wild caressing, accidental hair-pulling and uninhibited moaning. They each explored the bodies of the other, re-acquainted themselves. Jessica had only grown lovelier since becoming a mother. She used to be tall and thin and she still was those things. But her bosom and hips had grown out of proportion with the rest of her body since then. Her breasts were a marvel. The old woman on the other hand had barely changed. Against the Bene Gesserit rules, she had used the ability to take direct control of her cells, to slow her aging. Combined with the beneficial effects of the Spice, this meant she barely aged at all. Her skin had lost little of its elasticity. She was curvacious, but still toned. Her breasts were huge, Jessica's equal, and yet still rather perky. Her ass the same. Jessica's fingers sunk into that lovely, voluptuous flesh and grabbed it tightly.

With a pop, the Reverend Mother finally broke the kiss. She wanted to taste a different place. She eagerly uncovered Jessica's massive tits and planted a number of quick kisses alternately on each nipple, then buried her face deep between those soft pillows and continued the volley of kisses there. Meanwhile, she noticed, that her hands were needed elsewhere. She felt Jessica's wet pussy grinding against her leg and promptly sent her fingers there to give her the release she craved. She knew just how her old student liked it. Most of her hand disappeared inside, while the thumb worked on the clit. At the same time, she was pinching and softly biting Jessica's nipples. It didn't take long until Jessica had her orgasm and turned into a quivering mess on the floor.

The Reverend Mother took her hand and dragged her to the armchair, where she sat down and noisily frigged herself.

"My turn."

The smell of pussy wafting towards her reinvigorated Jessica and she promptly went to the source. She found the familiar thick silver bush. She lovingly ran her fingers through it. Wet and slimy. Then she stuck her nose inside and drank in the heavenly fragrance.

Home.

Jessica could never have imagined, that she would miss this one day. Her tongue went to work almost automatically. This used to be her daily chore. Not something that she was particularly enthusiastic about back then. She nonetheless performed that service better than any other acolyte. And she had lost none of her skill. The Reverend Mother had to hold on for dear life. Her arms were clasped around the backrest. She was in ecstasy. Her hips were bucking wildly as she came. This didn't stop Jessica from voraciously slurping up all the sweet juices. With a long drawn-out sigh, the Reverend Mother sank down in her chair. Jessica continued a little while, gradually slowing her licking, then sat back and rested her head on the old woman's leg. And that's how they remained for a while, enjoying the afterglow. None of them wanted to speak up and ruin this beautiful moment. But it had to come to an end.

"I love you Jessica. I hate what has to happen to you."

"I vowed never to regret my decision, come what may."

"We shall see about that."

"So what will my punishment be?"

"Punishment will not be necessary. Your actions will have consequences. That is enough. Consequences, that we can't stop, as much as we would like to. An Atreides daughter could have been wed to a Harkonnen. There would have been peace. Now there will be war. Not only did you most likely delay our breeding program by several generations, but now we are in danger of losing both bloodlines entirely!"

"Is there really going to be war?"

"Of course. You don't have to be prescient to know it."

"Is that what the secret meeting was about?"

"The less you know about that, the better. If I told you something, it might influence your actions and that would lead back to us. It couldn't help you anyway. Trust in your abilities and trust the information we will send you. Be wary of any other sources. There will be traps within traps. We will try to negotiate for your life and that of your son. But that might not be enough. Make use of the natives' superstitions. They have been prepared by the Missionaria Protectiva for just such a case. You and Paul can survive this."