PtB Ch. 01 - Imbalance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Reverend Mother felt wetness on her leg. Tears. She patted Jessica's head.

"You knew the risks, that deviating from our plan could bring. Not just for the breeding program. Whether or not that risk pays off, sacrifices have to be made, always. And sometimes we make others pay along with us."

"Leto..." Jessica sobbed.

"His fate is sealed. There is nothing we can do for him. But mourn his death only when the time comes. For his and for your sake."

"Please allow me to have another child with him... please."

The Reverend Mother pondered this, while playing with Jessica's hair. "I understand... but... that would be another unknown variable to make matters more complicated than they already are. Once we know how Paul fits into our plan, we will decide over the possibility of another Atreides child. I promise, we will take it into consideration. That is all I can say about that."

Jessica wiped away her tears and composed herself. She got back to her feet and straightened out her dress. She could tell, that the Reverend Mother had more bad news for her.

"While you won't be punished, you do have to earn back the sisterhood's trust. If our plans are finally going to come to fruition, we must be able to rely on you and your son totally. And currently we can't."

"What do you want me to do?"

"If Paul isn't the Kwisatz Haderach himself, he can still be an ancestor to the Kwisatz Haderach. It might take a few more generations or many. It doesn't matter. We will reach our goal one way or another. The breeding program will continue once we have figured Paul into it. Until then, his libido must be contained. He is young and virile. He can't be allowed to just spread his seed anywhere he pleases. That could throw our plan into disarray even more. You must see to it, that this doesn't happen."

"Of course."

"You are to take personal charge of his continued sexual education. You and you alone. Give him the full Bene Gesserit training. Theory and practice. And you will make sure, that he is well satisfied and won't look for pleasure elsewhere. Have I made myself clear?"

Jessica couldn't believe what she heard. "You can't be serious?"

"I don't want him to impregnate anyone! The only way to make sure of that, is by letting him have sex only with a Bene Gesserit -- you!"

"Sex!"

"You might think, that sex is taking it too far. But this is also a test of loyalty. We want to help you on Arrakis, but we need to be confident, that you are willing to follow orders again."

Jessica's knees were weak. She felt an irrational urge to cover her breasts and her genitals, despite being fully clothed. She felt exposed somehow.

"This was a hard decision for me as well. I am asking you to break imperial and moral law and do it under the watchful eyes of House Atreides. If you get caught, it will have grave consequences for us all. I realize you don't have much privacy. Keeping it a secret won't be easy. Take it slow if you must. That might also help you getting used to the thought of committing incest."

Jessica remained silent. Her eyes were closed. Her heart was racing, her thoughts jumbled.

The Reverend Mother waited a little longer before prodding. "So?"

"... I understand. I will do what I must."

"Good. Keep me informed of your progress. I want a report from you in due time, in handwriting. And expect to hear from us. Look for the usual clues."

Jessica had mostly regained her composure. She turned to leave.

"One last thing, Jessica. I don't think I have to point this out to you, but do your best not to develop any... inconvenient feelings. Other than that, you have the sisterhoods permission to enjoy yourself. I recommend you do."

Once the door was fully closed, the old woman took the cup of semen and had a little taste. I envy her and I envy him. Jessica better not skimp on the details in her reports. She smiled and started playing with her clit.


Paul took the rest of the day off and immediately went to bed after he and his mother returned to the Duke's transport. He was completely worn out, bodily and mentally. His desire to make sense of everything he had experienced and learned that day was great, but it had to wait till the next day. The return trip was awkward. They didn't speak a single word. Paul had too many things to contemplate. He wasn't ready to talk about them to his mother. He could barely even look at her. She didn't seem in a mood to talk either. He wondered what had transpired between her and the Reverend Mother. She smelled of sex, but he knew it was better not to ask any questions.

Jessica spent the rest of the day in meditation, trying to empty her mind. She also went to bed early, but only to avoid her husband. She was too ashamed to face him.

In their own ways, both mother and son felt shame and worry. But also a tinge of excitement. The next day would bring even more changes. Their arrival on Arrakis would hopefully give them the opportunity to distract their minds with more immediate concerns. At least for a while.