PTO Day

Story Info
Domme/Sub fun. Male version of collaboration.
1.9k words
4.57
3.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SubMedic
SubMedic
3 Followers

I went back to kiss my wife before I left for work, and stopped for a moment to admire how beautiful she was in the dim morning light sneaking in through the blinds. She was lying on her back and I noticed her panties looked damp... I couldn't help myself, I moved closer and smelled her entrancing scent emanating from what I firmly believe is one of the most beautiful pussies on the face of the earth. I could list so many physical attributes as evidence, but the truth was more simple: it was hers. My mistress. I'd been her sub for a long enough time that I knew what she would want in this situation, I could hear her firm sensual voice in my head: "Give me a kiss then before you leave for work, pet."

So I did.

Never moving her panties, I felt for the soft but firm pearl at the peak of her vagina. She didn't wake, but a small gasp told me I'd found it. I dampened the silky material around her most sensitive part, then gently formed a seal and sucked it and her panty fabric into my lips. Holding it still with my lips, I massaged the material into it rhythmically and felt her getting soaked against my chin. Her hand came down and gripped the back of my head, and I heard a small moan, but she didn't speak, and I wasn't sure she was awake. I took the hand as encouragement from my mistress, and gently increased my efforts. Her hips began to gently buck, and then she squeezed my head with her thighs while simultaneously pulling in with her hand, and the moisture against my chin doubled while I felt her clit pulse in my lips with the contraction of the muscles around her vagina clenching with orgasmic waves.

With a sigh, she relaxed, pushed my head away and rolled over. I went up to kiss her goodbye and discovered to my shock she'd never woken up at all. I smiled, hoping she'd enjoyed whatever dream I'd just made her cum in, and left for work. My erection pressing uncomfortably against the inside of my slacks, and the smell of my mistresses cum strained through her panties onto my face filling my nostrils with every breath. I didn't mind, she can mark me anyway she wants. I am hers.

----------

I never made it to work.

Halfway there, I realized I was so preoccupied with the taste of my mistress' essence that I'd started driving home unconsciously. I pulled over and called my work with a shaky hand. I made some lame coughs, and sounded miserable and hoped my boss couldn't hear the traffic in the background before I used PTO and drove back towards the house in earnest.

I knew I'd likely be punished for not asking permission to take off work, but I couldn't help myself. I could still taste her and I wanted more. It was maddening. I'd created a small damp spot in my pants, and shifted in my seat like a child asking to stop for a restroom break on a long trip.

I parked somehow, and got to the door. Opening it I was pleasantly shocked to find my gorgeous wife, with all her unique assets and what she would no doubt call blemishes as character on this goddess of passion. She immediately grabbed me by the tie, barely letting me close the door behind me and in a voice that made resistance a meaningless word said, "Come with me."

I felt precum dampen me even more.

"Yes, ma'am", I responded, perfectly subservient. Other times I might be bratty, or she might, but this morning she was simply in charge and I was her pet.

Pulling me by my tie over her naked shoulder she said with a moan in her voice, "I don't want you getting away from me."

As if I'd ever try.

I said what I'd been taught to say:

"No ma'am. Make me your bitch however you want to. I only want to serve and please you."

I said the words with confidence. I knew my place. Further, I loved it.

And she knew it.

"You're such a good man to me, baby", she whispered, kissing me gently with genuine affection. Reminding me that for all the games she cared about me, and that this was fun for both of us. "I love how desperately you want to serve me."

I did.

Continuing, she kissed me as she undid each and every button on my shirt. My hair was standing up on my neck and I had goosebumps. I knew what was coming. She finished my shirt and pulled my pants to my ankles, exposing my already dripping erection. Leaving me feeling exposed and thrilled.

"You're going to eat my pussy until you can't breathe, understand?"

Butterflies in my stomach. Nervousness and lust in equal measures as I lay on my back on the bed. Breathing deep from both excitement and to build up oxygen in my blood for what was coming, I watched and throbbed as she took her time moving up my body straddling me, dripping pussy juice on my stomach and chest then my neck and finally my waiting open mouthed face. I felt her inner thighs brush my beard and the small sensitive spot just under her buttocks gently rest on my lips, cool against the skin.

"Use your fingers, too. Like a good boy."

I slid two fingers between her waiting lips and inside her with unbelievable ease. She was so wet I knew when she smothered me I'd really be sealed in. No sneaky nose breaths. I'd be performing for my consciousness. I had a signal (three finger snaps) but I'd never used it. I made a "come here" gesture inside her, aiming my finger tips toward the back of where her clit would be inside her vaginal opening. I pulled her toward me with it, something she'd trained me for because she loves it so much. I gently took her clit in my lips like this morning, only this time without the panty fabric between it and my tongue. I began to massage it gently starting with the lightest touch, and gently sucking it, slipping the hood back so I could just barely touch the exposed sensitive bud, driving her crazy with reaction. I could feel her legs jerk, and the fluid beginning to close the gaps around my mouth and nose coming a little faster. "Just like that baby, just like that." I live for her encouragement.

She lifted off my face for a moment, and I knew to take the deepest breath I could, because she followed it by smothering me, pressing down firmly on my mouth and nose and grinding on them. Smearing me with thick juices and pushing me closer to a forbidden orgasm as my mistress buried my cock in her throat every time she took my breath away so I couldn't help but moan and lose precious air. I could feel my cock throbbing and trying desperately to hold back the explosion just barely contained. I grab her thighs and try to lift her for a gasp because I refuse to tap out.

"Don't you dare cum. You will make me cum, then I will decide for you," she said with a throaty amused voice.

All of my focus was now on controlling my cock and not cumming before I got permission. A task she didn't plan to make easy. I could feel her licking around the sensitive head of my cock, making me squirm as she traced around the frenulum and the edge of my glans. I moaned involuntarily. "Thank you mistress," I whispered, groaning as I said it. I felt a sweet kiss on the throbbing swollen head of my cock, then she mercilessly began sucking me without changing my restriction.

It got harder and harder to control as she kept sucking me without respite. I was moaning almost constantly when toes thrust into my mouth unexpectedly, making my eyes open in surprise and almost making me let go and cum.

"Shut up, and remember, don't you fucking cum," she whispered, her voice deadly.

She stopped touching me and sat up straight, covering my mouth and nose with her sopping pussy and ass and smothering me until her juices were saturating my beard and running down my face and neck. I felt the muscles around my ears twitch, and small, irregular gasps from above me, then her pussy pressed on my face so hard that I saw stars from the pressure on my eyes. I kept licking her clit and felt her pussy flex on my chin and press outward before gushing fluid all over my face. I opened my mouth wider to drink it as she came. She stayed on me until she was relaxed, and I was starting to get light headed with lack of oxygen; my mouth was slippery and coated with her cum.

I couldn't see anything as she got up slowly and I heard our shackles come out. I felt my wrists and ankles secured, spread in an X, and the restraints so tight I was completely helpless and vulnerable to whatever my mistress chose to do to me. Blinking my eyes open I looked at her feeling excited, but a little nervous. Our setup was such that I literally couldn't release myself without her help. I trust her completely or I'd never give anyone that power. She looked me in the eyes.

"You are mine, and I am going to milk you until I am finished." she whispered.

She grabbed my favorite masturbation cup and slipped it over my painfully erect penis. Beginning to make gentle motions she limited herself to a pace that would just tease me, driving me insane and making my hips pump involuntarily. She turned up the vibration speed and went a little faster. I did my best to control it. I held on as hard as I could but I came involuntarily. Groaning, and feeling intense pleasure, I knew I'd pay for the indiscretion that she'd pushed me to; all the while knowing that I couldn't help it. Planning to punish me anyway for not completing an impossible task. Butterflies again.

"Did you just cum?" she asked.

"Yes, Miss, I am sorry", I was and wasn't.

"I told you, you don't cum until -I- tell you to. Now you have to cum for me again", she said.

She left my toy on my sensitive cock at the highest setting and sat back, watching me squirm at the sensitivity after my unauthorized orgasm. A small evil smile on her face. She looked like she'd come to a decision.

I couldn't handle the overload anymore.

"Fuck, Miss, please stop!" I cried, shaking, and trembling and buckling.

"No. You decided you weren't going to listen to me. Now I am not going to listen to you. You WILL cum for me again. Do you understand?" Firm. Intractable. My mistress.

"Yes, yes, okay. I will --FUCK, I will cum for you again!" my body now trembling like a high tension wire in the wind, I was consumed by the sensation in my helpless body. I felt it building to release again and began to squirm. A groan I couldn't control escaped my lips as I shot into the toy again.

"Thank you," she whispered, leaning in, "That was pathetic."

Hearing that almost made me cum again.

SubMedic
SubMedic
3 Followers