Puanani's Popsicles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Puanani went to the other nipple and began to trace icy circles there.

"Oh God!" I squealed.

When she had finished leaving a mess and my breasts were numb and sticky, she put the popsicle to my lips.

"It's dripping too much," she said. "Suck it?"

Without resisting her ridiculous request, I wrapped my lips around the tip of the ever-shrinking popsicle. She pushed it gently deeper into my mouth. Then she pumped it in and out, because of course, that's how people normally eat popsicles.

"Felt good, yeah?" she asked as she continued pumping the popsicle in and out of my mouth. I gave a popsicle-muffled response. "Mmf-hmm."

"I love that you enjoyed it," she responded. "Wanna know what else I like to do on a hot day?"

I gasped for air when she took the popsicle out of my mouth. "Yeah," I breathed, watching desperately for her answer.

"I enjoy cleaning."

She lowered her head towards my breasts, filling me with pure terror.

"What are you doing?" I wheezed, spitting the popsicle out of my mouth.

She continued her advance, positioning herself above me while I shrunk beneath her.

"Cleaning the mess up I made," she said. "Can't have you be all sticky."

"I don't think that's such a good idea, Puanani."

Like a predator vectoring in on her quarry, she shifted her eyes from my breasts to my eyes. She hovered above me now, her face inching ever closer to mine. She licked her chops.

"Why is it not a good idea, Roz? Give me one good reason."

I'm a smart girl. I'm pretty decent in school. But one thing I always struggled with was getting cold called in class. For some reason, whenever I'm put in the spotlight, and asked to produce an answer, my tongue gets all tied up and my IQ goes left at least two standard deviations. I suck at being put on the spot. That was the problem I faced now. Puanani was putting me on the spot with a question that should have been easy to answer. Why wasn't cleaning my breasts with, presumably, her mouth, not a good idea? A thousand possible answers fluttered around in my head, but I could not grasp any of them just like all the times I was ever cold called in class.

I left my mouth hanging open. She inched closer. I shut my eyes. She pressed her lips against mine. Her tongue slid into my mouth and touched my tongue. It was soft. It was warm. It tasted wonderful.

"Mmm, just like lilikoi," she said when the kiss finished.

"You taste like lilikoi too," I murmured dreamily.

She pushed me down to lay atop me and pressed her body against mine, her sticky breasts squishing against mine. The floodgates were opened now and I was helpless. She kissed me again and again. On my lips, on my cheeks, and on my neck. Tender little kisses. Pecks, more accurately, accompanied by wet little licks.

I squirmed beneath her. I was breathless, drowning in her warmth. Never had I ever wanted to drown so badly.

I was still fully aware that we were in a public place. That we were at risk of being discovered, but that risk only served to electrify each kiss with heightened pleasure. So, what if people watched? We were only kissing. We were only two topless girls exploring our bodies innocently. There was nothing wrong with that. Nothing about that was unnatural! To submit myself to Puanani's mouth was as natural as breathing and to receive her kisses for the first time in my life, was like drinking a glass of cold spring water after a lifetime of wandering through the desert.

Just in case, I took a glance around us. The beach was still empty and the two surfer boys were still out past the breakers, tiny silhouettes in the illumination of the golden late afternoon sun. They weren't surfing, as the waves were too gentle, but I guess it was also nice to just float on a surfboard. Regardless, there was no way they could know the racy scene that was playing out on the beach. They were too far away.

Puanani went lower, planting tender pecks and tongue licks on my shoulders and collarbone.

The breeze whispered through the palm fronds and the leaves of the kamani tree. Puanani went lower still.

"So messy," Puanani commented, gliding her tongue down and up the top curve of my breasts. Her tongue drew lazy S's, lapping the melted popsicle off my skin.

"Oh, so messy," I moaned in agreement.

She curled her hands around my wrist, pinning my arms down above my head so that she could do what she would do next safely.

She touched the soft flesh of her lips ever so slightly against one of my tight, hard nipples. Barely a touch, but it was enough to send a powerful current all throughout my body. I seized up. I sucked in air. I let it all out. She clutched my wrists more tightly while her tongue came out and played with my nipple, flicking it this way and that. She grinned as she watched my face contort into all sorts of shapes.

"Oh God, oh God, oh God!" I cried.

Encouraged, she flicked her tongue some more. Then she wrapped her lips around the nipple, encapsulating the entirety of my areola, and she sucked on it with the same force as she sucked on the popsicle earlier, her cheeks pulling inward. She pulled her head back as she sucked, tugging on my tit, then her mouth popped off my nipple with a loud wet smack.

Before I could catch my breath, she had already commenced her attack on my other breast, starting with the same tender pecks and the delicate licks as she had before, then the swirling S's as she had done before to lick up all the passion fruit flavor, making me hum like a hummingbird.

Then, like before, she wrapped her lips around my nipple and sucked. She sucked and sucked, and oh how wonderful that feeling was. The warmth and the wetness. A perfect amalgamation of sensory titillation, making my mind burst with golden sunshine. And beside the pleasure, how weirdly comforting it was. How intensely intimate to have such a tender part of me in her mouth.

Half an hour ago, Puanani was a complete stranger to me, yet now, after only half an hour of exploring me, I felt that she knew me more than anyone else. She knew my tits more than anyone else, at least.

She was already half-way down my stomach before I realized she had stopped sucking on my tit. My frazzled mind couldn't comprehend what her devious plan was at first, but then when I did realize, when the suspicion crystallized in my mind, I jolted upright and pushed her away from me. She was going down on me!

"No, please no," I wheezed. "At least... not in public!"

She giggled gleefully, seeming pleased with herself for almost getting away with crossing a line.

She sighed, rested her chin on my belly and began to tease my nipples with her fingers. "But I want to taste you so bad," she whined. I wanted so bad for her to taste me too, but this was a bridge too far.

As she said she would, she respected my request to stop when things got too uncomfortable. She didn't try it again. Instead, she rolled off me and sat up. I sat up beside her and she shuffled close to me.

For a moment, I thought that our little foray into the sexual wilderness might be over, but then I thought that it didn't need to necessarily stop, as long as we remained discrete.

"Hey, so, um, lie down," I said, my voice faltering as I spoke.

She shot me an amused look. "Yes ma'am," she replied, a smile returning to her face.

She stretched out onto the beach towel, clasping her hands behind her head and shutting her eyes. Excitement grew on her face.

My first instinct was to attack her in the way she attacked me. To peck her with kisses and clean up all the sweet stickiness that covered her skin with a sheen with my tongue, but then I had another idea. I wanted to get her all frazzled like she got me all frazzled.

"Hey Puanani, can I have another popsicle?"

"Yeah, sure you can," she said, giggling.

I reached into the Igloo cooler and pulled one out. The blaring sun had already softened it as soon as I took it out of the wrapper. Better if I worked quickly.

With one quick glance around to make sure the coast was still clear, I lowered the popsicle to her golden-brown body, tapping the frigid tip against the tip of her nipple.

She flinched. "Mmm. That's good," she moaned.

I touched it to the other nipple. Juice dripped off the popsicle to stream down the convexity of her tit. I went down to chase the stream, dragging my tongue from the tip of her tiny tit to the bottom of her flat tummy. How lovely that taste was. How nice the contrast between the sweetness of the passion fruit and the saltiness of her skin, and between the chill of the juice and the heat of her body.

Puanani squealed and gasped. She squirmed and bit her lip. "Mmm, yes! That feels so good. More please!" She begged.

I was so into it now. I wanted so badly to give her more. Eagerly, I went farther south with my tongue. Past where the stream of popsicle juice had ended down to the top of her yellow miniskirt, and it was then that in my feeding frenzy, I had nearly broken my own hardline. I had gotten so close to her pussy; I could feel its heat on my cheeks.

I withdrew. Retreated into an upright position, breathing hard. Puanani went up to her elbows, also breathing hard, a disappointed look painting her face.

"Aw, why'd you stop? You were just getting to the best part."

I shook my head. "Sorry, I-I can't."

"Ok," Puanani replied. "It's alright. No pressure, yeah?" Then she pursed her lips naughtily and slowly hiked up her skirt.

I gulped. The popsicle was dripping in my hand. I licked the juice off my hand, then I licked the popsicle to stop it dripping so much while I eagerly eyed what she revealed by hiking up her miniskirt.

Puanani spread her legs apart slightly, exposing the yellow triangle that had hid inside her skirt -- her bikini bottom, then, curling a finger around the edge of the triangle, she pulled it aside to expose her lovely pussy to me. I began to melt just like the popsicle.

Her pussy was a cute little almond sliver, with just a small tuft of black hair covering the mound. Her folds glistened, eagerly promising honey if I dipped my finger into them. My pussy was pounding with lust. My heart was thrumming rapidly against my heaving chest.

If I could, I would! But I can't, so I really shan't!

At least with nipple licking, you can be a little bit discrete. But to have my face snorkel-deep between her thighs? That was much too obvious. If someone came around the corner and spotted me with my head between her thighs, I doubt gynecology exam would be the first thing that would pop into their minds.

Puanani kept her eager eyes on me, her fingers keeping her bikini bottom pulled aside to continue exposing her beautiful little passion fruit to me.

"Well, do you like what you see?" she asked with a faux coyness.

I breathed a flustered sigh.

"Yeah," I answered.

"Does it make you hot?"

"Yeah."

"Well?" she said.

"Well, what?"

"Well, are you just going to stare, or will you do something about it?"

"Um..."

The sun was lower now, casting long shadows across the beach, but it was still blaring hot out.

The popsicle was dribbling all over my hands again. Puanani's eyes went to the popsicle. My eyes followed her eyes to the popsicle. She caught my eyes, then cocked her head and winked.

"Do you know where I want you to stuff that popsicle?"

"No, you can't possibly want me to..."

"Oh, but I can," she replied. She motioned for her head, beckoning to do the naughty deed. The popsicle trembled in my grip.

Puanani held open the bikini bottom. She spread her legs farther apart.

I shook my head, but as if it had a mind of its own, the popsicle began to inch towards her pussy.

It touched the top of her mound, landing on the soft bush. Puanani winced.

"Sorry!" I gasped. But I didn't stop. I wanted to see her squirm. I wanted that popsicle to drip all over her pussy.

Popsicle juice beaded onto her bush. Puanani bit her lips. Her face twisted in pain. Still, she let me keep the popsicle there.

But I wanted to raise the stakes. I wanted to see her squirm even more. I lowered the popsicle slightly to have it touch her swollen clit.

"Mnnnh," she cried, bit lipped.

I pressed the mushy melting popsicle against her clit. Juice trickled down into her crevice. I rubbed it in circles. Puanani whimpered some more.

"Inside me," she breathed.

Oh god, she actually wanted the popsicle inside her. And now, so did I, but I was still very timid.

"It won't be too cold?"

She shook her head.

Amazed at my own daring when pushed only slightly, I brought the popsicle down between her labia, and pushed it into her vagina.

She jolted. The reaction made me withdraw the popsicle slightly, but then seeing the flickering look of utter enjoyment in her eyes, I knew she wanted it to go deeper in, so, eyes wide, I pushed the popsicle deep into her pussy.

Creamy, slushy juice gushed out as I pushed it in. Puanani's thighs began to tremble, but she spread her legs farther apart.

When I reached the popsicle's end, when my fingers were at the lips, I pulled it out.

"Now lick it," Puanani urged.

Still shell-shocked, I could only act automatically. I could only follow the commands of her voice. So, I brought the pussy-weathered popsicle to my mouth and licked it.

"Suck on it," she demanded.

So, I sucked.

"Tasty, yeah? Now put it back inside me," she said.

With bated breath, I returned the popsicle to between her legs and pushed it in again. Puanani seized up again. She threw her head back and whimpered at the blue sky as if to beg for rain. She gasped. Her whole body trembled as the popsicle slowly went in. Her abs, I noticed for the first time, rippled in a sinewy display of insane fitness -- the result of an active North Shore life, I suppose, not the least included hauling a cooler full of popsicles up and down V-land. The frenzied, trembling display was an awesome sight, but also alarming, like watching aluminum foil arcing and sparking inside a microwave. The popsicle's iciness seemed to be hurting her too much, and I didn't want to hurt her, so I quickly pulled it out.

"What are you doing? Put it back in," she begged.

"Are you serious? You looked like you were in so much pain!"

"Yeah," she breathed. "But a good pain. Please, Roz, put it inside me!"

"Um, if you say so."

I pushed the popsicle back in. She began to writhe again. Oozing out of her crevice with the consistency, and fluidity of lava was the creamy confluence of yellow popsicle and her sex. The farther it went in, the more the creamy effluence oozed out to pool on the beach towel on which we sat.

Once the popsicle wouldn't go in any farther, I pulled it out again. In its short escapade inside Puanani's nether regions, the popsicle had lost half its volume. The poor thing.

I sucked on it again. This time I could taste the slight vinegary hint of Puanani's pussy on it. Mmm... so good.

"Here, have some more," Puanani said. She swiped two fingers into her slit to gather up the slush that remained there, then she held her dripping fingers to my mouth, inviting me to taste.

I wrapped my lips around her fingers and slowly sucked off all the sugary goodness. Then she sat up, leaned over, and stuffed her tongue down my throat to have a taste for herself.

As we made out, she grabbed the popsicle out of my hand.

"Your turn," she sang.

"Mmmf!" I cried with her face stuck to mine as she raked the popsicle across my abdomen. The icy popsicle was electric against my skin, shocking me into tenseness, oversaturating all my senses.

We continued kissing. The popsicle went down my body. I knew exactly where it was going and wouldn't stop it. It had to go there.

Funny, how only just an hour ago, I was lounging all lonely-like on the beach, dreaming of a charming and sexy surfer boy to come by and flirt with me. Oh, how innocent I was way back then. How naïve I was to be so content to dream of such pitiful crumbs that is the stuff of a timid schoolgirl's imagination. An hour older now, an hour more worldly, I knew that what I really wanted in life was not to flirt coquettishly with a polite and strapping young bachelor in the hopes that I may be courted, but to be pleasured with a popsicle by the likes of a demented Hawaiian sex goddess named Puanani.

I spread my legs apart to give her entry. I parted my bikini bottom for her, only realizing when she glanced downward to inspect my hairy pussy, that this was the first time I had ever exposed myself sexually to another person. But at this point, I was not about to start being coy.

"Mmm, cute," she said, licking her lips.

She position the popsicle over my pussy, to allow the melting juice to drip onto my clit. I flinched with every drip and sighed as rivulets of cold trickled into my crevice.

"You want me to fuck you with the popsicle?" she asked.

I nodded. "Yeah," I muttered.

Vaguely, I remembered that the two surfer boys were somewhere still out there, somewhere past the breakers, waiting for the big waves that'll never come. Sometime, at some point, they'd come back in. When? I have no idea of knowing. They might be returning to the beach now for all I knew. What would they glimpse as they approached? A fever dream of sugary beach nymphs, of course.

The popsicle touched my clit. The arctic frost caused a rippling shock wave through my body. The sensation was almost too much. I felt like an industrial transformer about to explode. I covered my mouth as I let out a yelp. But Puanani, who clearly enjoyed such proximity to danger, kept persistent. She rubbed the icy popsicle head against my clit, drawing long moans out my mouth.

The popsicle migrated southward, dipping into the folds of my plump labia to reach my tight little hole. The pain was numbingly intense. It short circuited my nerves, causing me to spasm.

"Still want me to continue?" Puanani asked.

How considerate of her to ask.

"Yes," I squeaked.

She pushed the cold slick popsicle into my vagina. It slid in easily, bringing along a pain that felt like searing heat. I clenched my jaws tightly. My arms and legs shook uncontrollably, but I kept my legs dutifully spread, to allow her to keep pushing the popsicle into my pussy like I was a reverse push-pop.

Then she pulled the popsicle out. The searing heat faded, replaced by a numb tingling like a thousand little pinpricks inside me.

"Again?" She asked.

I nodded. Yes, to the wonderful popsicle pain so strange that I couldn't tell it apart from intense pleasure.

She pushed the popsicle into my pussy again. I tensed up again as the lovely electric shocks recommenced.

But this time she did something different to mix things up. This time, she allowed her free hand joined in the fun.

She rubbed her thumb against my clit while she pumped the popsicle in and out of me, mixing in true pleasure with the pain, to show me that those two things were starkly different. Indeed, they were, yet they paired so well together. The intensity caused my eyes to roll into the back of my head. Wonderful firecrackers shot up from my frigid pussy into my heart to explode in a fiery delight.

Faster and faster, she rubbed my clit. Faster and faster went the popsicle in and out of me. Moments ago, I was so worried that someone might spot our demonically lewd act, but now I was only worried that she might stop and I might not get to experience the best damn orgasm in the history of the world.

Alas, the friction of my pussy caused the popsicle to wither away quickly. Despite the numbness from the cold, I could feel the phallic shape inside me slowly disappear, and, before long, there was nothing left to enjoy. Puanani pulled out the popsicle stick to show me what had happened to it, a sad look on her face. It was as if a school of popsicle-loving piranhas had gotten to it.