Puanani's Popsicles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂź experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Another one," I begged.

Puanani shook her head. "Nope. I got a better plan."

She flung the popsicle stick aside and lay down with her head between my thighs. "Time for a cleaning."

How swiftly I had acquiesced. The line in the sand I had drawn earlier disappeared as quickly as a popsicle in a pussy.

First, she kissed and licked my thighs. One then the other. Gnawing gently with her teeth here and there. Her tongue slowly wandered up my thighs, tracing the creases where the sugary passion fruit syrup had started to congeal, followed shortly by an assault on the forbidden fruit itself.

She planted a soft kiss on the tip of my tight and tender bud, then lapped at it gently, like a cat lapping at her paw, watching my face for my reaction with her dreamy cocoa eyes, a gleeful smile on her face wide enough to show her pearly teeth. She buried herself deep into my pussy, slipping her tongue into my sugar-coated folds, exploring my depths with her tongue to get at every bit of sugar left inside. She was thorough with her tongue, swirling it around, flicking it up and down, alternating between my clit and my hole.

"You taste so good," Puanani uttered breathlessly.

I shut my eyes to watch the glimmering sunlight pulse gold and red through my eyelids. The sunlight pulsed in tune with my heartbeat. Faster with every breathless second, with every rhythmic writhing of her tongue inside me.

Soon, without warning, the orgasm rushed down to my pussy, a flood of mana that cascaded down from the top of my head and up from the tips of my toes to race towards the nexus of the universe to collide into a colossal supernova. I creased up. I shivered. I gasped for air. My eyes widened and I went temporarily blind from the explosion of ecstasy.

When most of the explosion had subsided, Puanani crawled beside me. She rested on an elbow and watched me with a big proud grin on her face, and traced her fingers languidly up and down my skin while I slowly but surely made my way through the fading tremors of pleasure.

For a moment, I focused all my lazy attention on no thoughts, only the sensations that returned to me. The fluttering breeze, the sound of the gentle lapping waves, the lingering scent of passion fruit, and the warmth of the beautiful Hawaiian goddess beside me. I was happy.

The surfer boys came back in. We quickly pulled our bikini tops back on when we heard them splashing in the waves. They flashed smiles and waved at us.

"Hey Puanani, howzit?" One of them said as they jogged by us.

"All good!" Puanani called back. "You?"

"Nice day. Can't complain. See you around."

Then they disappeared, blissfully unaware of the popsicle-induced supernova that had just exploded on the beach (I hoped).

Puanani stood up, brushed off the stray sand that stuck to her sticky body and said, "hey how about we go for a swim?"

"Oh, yeah sure, but..."

"But what?"

Sheepishly I answered, "I never finished you."

She shrugged. "How long you here for?"

"Two weeks."

A smile grew on her face. "Then we got time, huh? Don't worry. I'm going to squeeze you for all you're worth before you go back to the mainland, haole. Come on, let's go get wet!"

And she ran off to the water. I watched her run for a moment, enjoying her divine butt sway as she loped across the sand, thinking how glad I was that I came back to V-land for my summer break and how wild and unforgettable this summer was going to be.

The End

Thanks for reading my story. Please let me know in the comments below or by sending me a message what you thought! I always love to hear from readers. If the story turned you on, you owe me a popsicle! 😉

Here are some thematically appropriate songs I like:

Butterflies -- Kolohe Kai

Cherry Bomb -- nuff sedd

Honey Baby -- Three Plus

Livin' La Vida Loca -- Ricky Martin

Mini Skirt -- Mr. Ho's Orchestrotica

Edge of the Ocean -- Stick Figure

Puanani -- Ben Vegas and Maila Gibson